Reclaiming My Sex Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next three hours, she definitely rose to the occasion. She did some great work and was learning very fast. She had a study sheet that would keep her busy eight hours a day until she started work on Monday. I had the maid bring us a three p.m. lunch and then we roll played for another three hours. She was sales person; she was the negotiator with the bank; she made collection calls; she met with the guys and set project prices and profit margins; she settled disputes about who was working the hardest; and she said "No" to requests for sport cars and vacations.

"All right, Sexy, you had better get out of my reach. You need to get home, rest and then spend the next few days planning how to get a running start with your new job."

Andrea started to thank me but I spoke first, "Just show me that I'm right about what you can do and help these young men get their business off the ground. Keep me in mind when the company needs capital. Buy me Sunday Brunch and tell me how it's going."

Andrea looked tired as she arrived at the restaurant caring a small briefcase. She had so much to tell me about her first week. She just glowed and her excitement came through as she told of the messes she had discovered. When she indicated reluctance to take the initiative twice, I interjected, "Did the guys ask you how they should etch copper for special gate panels?"

"No."

"Then don't ask them for permission to do your job either. Permission is for big expenses or risks that could hurt the company. You were hired to make their job easier. Don't pull them away from their expertise to hold your hand."

"You don't pull any punches do you?"

"I pull punches with people who do not have your ability. Now let's forget business for a while."

Brunch was expensive and should have been better. As we left I told the Manager that and Andrea looked a little embarrassed. "If I care and do good work, I expect the same in return. Restaurants have thousands of great examples all around them, yet most don't learn the simplest management lessons. By the way, we're spending the afternoon at a Champagne Reception at the Art Museum. You are going to meet some people, collect their business cards and write little notes about them on the back of their cards."

After the reception, while still in the lobby of the museum, I felt awkward and told her, "Andrea, I would like to ask you to come back to my house with me for a while, but I am very ill at ease about doing that."

"Why?"

"We have been working as business associates and pupil/teacher. I don't want you to feel any obligation to socialize with me. A "Yes" or a "No" to socializing will not be a negative in any way. I would hate myself and you, if for even a moment, I felt you spent time with me out of obligation. I see you as a desirable woman and friend."

Andrea, came to me, pulled me to her and kissed my lips. "I really appreciate all you have done to get me working and growing again, but I am a woman first. Let's go somewhere and talk for a while until you remember where we started."

When we went into the front door of my Victorian, she asked, "Where is your wife?"

"For the last two years she has lived in an assisted care facility that can give her the attention and activities she needs to keep her spirits high and her health up."

"You live in this massive house all by yourself?"

"Yes, I do and since the help is off on the weekends, I'll show you that I'm not helpless and can make coffee, all by myself."

After about a cup and a half, Andrea spoke up, "Can I ask you a very personal question?"

"Absolutely."

"You have had many chances to go farther with me. Why haven't you taken them?"

"I'm afraid of you."

"You will have to explain that."

"I don't trust very many people and I don't allow many to be really important to me. I really want you to like me and not be disappointed in me. I could easily get wrapped up into having sex with you. However, I don't want to take big risks with you until you know me. I don't have any fetishes or weird things that I have to do to get turned on. I'll go along with almost any sexual situation but no single act is important to me. There are millions to choose from. I know most people are not that wide band; they draw lines and can be offended. My playfulness has often intimidated and offended. I usually don't even know why."

"Don't be afraid of me. You definitely push me but I'm not afraid of you or offended by you. You have already given me experiences I never dreamed of."

"OK, I'll make a deal with you. Let's both go with the flow of what ever happens. If something occurs we don't want to do again, we just tell the other over breakfast."

She had stood and was fidgeting while I outlined the deal. "I agree with the deal but right now I really have to go to the bathroom. Where is it?"

"What are you going to do?"

"I have to pee, you nosey man."

"Come on, we'll go to the bathroom in my bedroom. I'm going to watch you pee."

Andrea hesitated. No one had ever watched her pee. This might be over the line. But she thought, "O why not, just this once." She smiled a naughty smile, took my hand and followed me into the downstairs main bath.

I slowly took off her shoes, unbuckled her belt and pulled her slacks completely off her body. I was kissing and pressing her belly knowing she was in some discomfort. Slowly, I pulled her panties off, but still held her belly to my lips. She was shifting her weight from one foot to the other foot now.

"You really have to go, don't you? Sit down but don't pee, yet." I began to rub her clit.

Andrea was sweating now, trying not to pee. I pushed my middle finger into her wet pussy and began putting pressure on her g-spot as my thumb caressed her clit. She groaned.

"Pee just a little bit."

That was a very difficult task for her but she allowed a little to flow from her. She groaned another complaint when she stopped the stream. I played inside her for about a minute.

"Pee just a little bit more."

It took even longer this time for the sweating Andrea to pee a little. She watched me with wide eyes as I brought my finger to my lips and tasted her. My finger went back to work pressing on her g-spot and my thumb went back to her clit. As her eyes closed, I leaned forward and brought my lips to hers. After just a moment of resistance she opened her mouth and pushed her tongue between my lips. She tasted her own piss.

Andrea was breathing irregularly and moaning now. My palm put occasional pressure on her bladder forcing her to trickle and moan in discomfort. "When you cum, relax your muscles and pee everywhere."

The thought was erotic, she sighed, "O Goddddd."

She really wanted to cum; she really had to pee. Her discomfort was distracting her; she was having to work for it. Her body was glistening with sweat. The first pulse of wetness was not pee. Her hands went to my upper arms and she squeezed very hard holding herself up as her body began to tremble. Another squirt came from her inside her cunt. She was in the midst of a long series of orgasms. Over and over, her voice echoed through the bathroom, "Now, Now, Fuck Me, Fuck Me, I cuming."

Her hips were thrusting into my hand.

"Pee for me now."

The maids would be busy tomorrow. Andrea gushed past my fingers splashing over the seat, up on her breasts and all over the floor. She was gripping me tightly, trembling in orgasm and pissing her heart out. When her bladder was empty, she slumped into my arms. I held her and just waited for her to wake-up again.

Her eyes were full of confusion and satisfaction when she raised her head. "Don't worry, I'm not going to tell your parents you peed on yourself and enjoyed it."

"Damn that was wild. I passed out. I thought that was just an old wives tale."

"Old wives know a lot. Give me your clothes I'll put them in the washer while you start a shower. I'll join you in just a minute."

She had finished washing herself when I joined her in the large shower. Her eyes locked onto my cock and she reached out and cupped my balls. "Andrea, I really need you tonight. Wash me, examine me, touch me and decide if you want to surrender to me."

The word 'surrender' puzzled her, but she enjoyed her tasks and teasing me. I enjoyed drying her off. The cool air made her long nipples stand proud. The soft rough towel and my sucking lips were delightful torture for her breasts.

I led her to the bedroom and started to lay her down onto the king sized bed when she spoke, "Let me please you for a change. You lay down on your back for me." Her kisses were soft on my neck and chest, too soft for me tonight. "Andrea, gentle is usually good, but this time bite, suck, squeeze and be rougher with my body."

She knew exactly what I needed. She bit my neck and ears, used my hair, pulled me around roughly to rub against her, put her weight on a knee in my belly, chewed my lips and tongue. Her hands clinched into fists, digging her nails into my skin. She was never so rough that I recoiled in pain. She had my body raging. Several times, I could feel her pushing her fingers into her cunt and then returning her wet hands to torture my skin. I was on the edge, almost unable to take her abuse and almost unable to keep from grabbing her and penetrating her.

She had told me she was inexperienced but when it was ready, her body knew how to get fucked. She moved to my neck. I felt her teeth close on an ear. She was breathing heavily. She pushed her dripping wet pussy juice soaked fingers into my mouth. She grabbed my nipple and twisted it beyond my tolerance for pain and demanded, "Fuck me!"

My body exploded from under her, flipping her, spreading her, pinning her. I growled like a wild bear as I grabbed my cock and pushed deep into her cunt with one swift lunge.

She was cuming from my first strokes and screaming, "More, More, More" over and over. When I shifted my weight she must have thought I was finished because she grabbed two handfuls of my hair and pulled. Her head was rolling side to side, her eyes were closed, her face was contorted and she was saying, "No, Don't stop. Fuck me. More, More, More."

My thrust into her slapped loudly and we both bounced above the bed from the force of each slap. I should have cum quickly but I did not. Her abuse was stalling me. She could not quit cuming and I couldn't cum. She had to pay for that. I tried to pound even harder. I could feel our pubic bones crash together jarring both our bodies. Our jaws were clinched tight; tendons stood out from our necks.

Suddenly, Andrea's body softened, opened and sucked my cock deeper into her body. She seemed to curl up into me. My back arched. My life and insides began to pour into her. My hips kept thrusting with each spurt from my cock. They kept thrusting, my cock kept pumping, even after I had no more semen to fill her with. I stayed pushed deep into her. Again she was rigid under me riding a new, long silent climax that would not end and would not let her pass out.

Finally, we collapsed into a panting, sweaty lovers' heap. For a few magnificent unforgettable moments, neither of us knew which body part was hers or mine. We also didn't care. Our hearts were beating together, our breathing was together and our bodies were still convulsing together.

We woke up about one a.m. got dressed and I drove her home. She had to work tomorrow. Neither of us said much. We knew the sex we had experienced was one of those very special and rare times when two people are allowed a few moments of true-shared bliss.

I walked her to her door. "Andrea, I'll be traveling for a couple of months. We can communicate via email. You are a lot of woman. Thank you for a wild, rough, wonderful night."

We kissed goodnight and looked deep into each other's eyes. I felt a deep sadness. She was twenty years my junior. I couldn't offer her a long full life. I sensed she felt my sorrow.

I didn't like the sad feeling, so as I walked away, I let my chest thrust out and thought about her pleased satisfied look and that "Woody was definitely back."

12