Reconciliation Ch. 03

Story Info
Lynx meets the twins in her bedroom at last.
2k words
4.64
10.7k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been two nights since the night Crow met me at my office and nothing can erase the memory, not that I want to anyway. Man, even as I remember the way he took me, I start to get wet, my whole body tingling.

Once, long ago, it wouldn't have been just the two of us. Raven would have been there too.

Now, since we've all violated the oath, I bide my time. My body yearns for both of them, yes, but I can control my body. Nothing to do with vampire powers that one. Women have been doing this since the dawn of our time. But the men...

It's almost like giving a drug addict a taste of their drug of choice, one taste is never enough. The need starts off as a tingle, just at the back of the mind. The tingle becomes a burn, steadily growing until the whole body aches for the next hit.

This is how I plan to bring them to me. They will come of their own wills, and they will do anything for another taste of me. Even reconcile their differences.

This is the plan, but, like all plans, there is a drawback.

I will become just as fixated on the next taste as they will be.

Not much of a drawback, but one that makes me wonder if what I'm doing is right.

Too late for that. I've called both of them to my room. Neither of them know that the other is coming, but you can be sure that they've guessed.

There's a knock at the door.

I let out a sigh. Time to get started.

I know, even before I open the door, that it's Raven on the other side of it. I can feel his thoughts, his energy, but even then I would have known it was Raven just by the fact that he knocked. Crow would have just breezed his way in.

I open the door and my first glance at Raven takes my breath away. His long black hair is tied back loosely in a low pony tail, flowing down his back, some of the ends drifting over his shoulders.

His pale chest gleams in the soft candle light of my room, and I catch glimpses of it every time the wine red silk shirt parts when he shifts as he does when he walks into my room. As he stalks in, his black velvet trousers whisper and I have to snatch my hand back from caressing the taught fabric.

I sit on my bed, knees suddenly weak. Is this such a good idea? I don't know. But despite what Crow had done for me, I still feel the pull of Raven's body.

"I know that you slept with Crow."

Those weren't the words I was expecting. "Why shouldn't I?" All strength has returned and I stalk over to where he stands. "At least one of us had to honour the oath made." My voice takes on a mocking tone. " 'If one of us cannot have you, the other cannot either,' those were the words, weren't they?"

He flinches and looks away. I don't mean to hurt him, but he can't blame me for this one.

"Yes, they were," he whispers.

I reach up and touch his cheek, gently pulling him around to look at me. His eyes are filled with hurt and need. Yes, I was right. I had given him a taste and it wasn't enough.

I give in and raise on tippy toe to kiss his soft lips, hands feeling the smooth, toned chest under the silk. His arms enfold me and hold me tight to him as his mouth crushes mine. My knees go weak again and I rest against him.

"Mind if I cut in?"

The voice comes from nowhere and we break apart, almost breathless.

Crow sits on the edge of my bed. We both didn't hear him come in. Careless of me, but then, I did invite him in.

"What are you doing here?" Raven growls.

Uh-oh. This isn't going to plan, but then, what did I expect? Them to fall into each other's arms and pledge to be good little boys?

"I invited him."

Raven releases me and turns away. "Why?"

I watch Crow as I speak. "It took all three of us to mess this up, same as it will take all three of us to fix it."

Crow nods, his black hair whispering over the black silk shirt he wears. Both of them know silk is my favourite and both know that I loved the feel of them behind it. It almost makes me laugh. They both knew that they were going to get a fix of me, but they didn't know that they would get a fix of each other as well.

"And if we refuse?" Crow can be a bastard at times, but at the moment all his voice holds is resignation, but a little hope.

I step away from Raven. "Then you can never have me."

I hear them both breathe in sharply and I know the impact of my words, it makes my heart ache even contemplating it. It meant that there would never again be a chance like this, never again would either of them touch my body. This would be the last time.

I shut my eyes against the pain in my chest. To never feel either of them for the rest of eternity. I don't think I could bear it.

A silken whisper by my side makes me open my eyes to see Raven there. He bows to me. "My lady, I would do anything for you. I would even walk through the sunlight should you wish it. I could never cause you such pain as you have shown tonight."

And here I was thinking that I had hidden it. He reaches over and touches my arm, that little movement making me shudder slightly.

Wordlessly, we both gaze at Crow. He stands in a liquid movement, all trace of mockery gone. "I would have lasted to eternity knowing that my brother felt just as much pain as I do at your loss, but I wouldn't want to wish that on you."

I stare at him for a second then turn to Raven to see his reaction. He nods to his brother as his arm encircles my shoulders, bringing me to his chest. With his other arm, he reaches out for his brother.

I cannot see Crow's reaction, but it doesn't matter when I feel him press himself against my back, pinning me to his brother. I crane my neck to see them both and my breath catches. Mirror images stare at each other for a second before their mouths touch.

My heart starts to speed up when they break from each other to gaze down at me, their pale skin golden in the light.

Raven bends his head to kiss me while Crow kisses my neck. I moan against Raven's mouth and he pulls back.

I reach up and touch his cheek and my other hand caresses Crow at my neck. "Make me forget the past two hundred years," my voice hardly above a whisper. "Make it seem like it never happened."

Raven smiles. "As my lady wishes."

"And her servants shall obey," Crow's voice rumbles next to my ear.

Rough hands smooth over my shoulders and push the straps of my gown down. The slinky fabric flows over my skin as it drops to the ground and once again the twins press against my body. The velvet of Raven's trousers brush against my legs like fur while I feel Crow pressed hard through the soft leather of his trousers.

Raven reaches around me to his brother, untying the front of his trousers. The sharp intake of air by my ear lets me know that Raven has touched him in the first time in centuries.

As Raven pushes down Crow's trousers, I feel the heavy press of Crow's member against my lower back and lean back against his chest. Crow's hands travel up to cup my breasts as Raven kisses his way down my body. Crow lifts me up and then lowers me home.

I cry out as he fills me and he bites into my neck at the same time. He starts to move against me, the silk of his shirt rubbing against my back. My legs go weak, and I feel a hot breath on the inside of my thighs. Raven in there and he lifts my right leg up to rest on his shoulder.

I feel the hot breath again seconds before I feel his mouth and teeth as he bites into the soft flesh above the femoral artery.

I almost come right there and then as they drink and Crow picks up his pace, slamming into me as the blood lust takes him. There's an organic ripping noise followed by a silken whisper as Crow's wings erupt from his back, shredding the back of his shirt to ribbons.

He breathes heavily next to my ear and moans fill the air, it takes a moment for me to realise the moans are coming from my mouth.

Seconds later, Raven's mouth closes over my button and all thought escapes me as I come hard. He alternates between sucking my button and running his tongue over Crow as he still pounds into me. Crow lets out a low moan near my ear and the vibration sends a shiver down my spine.

His thrusts become erratic and he lets out a yell as he comes deep into me.

We stay still for moments, Raven lapping at our combined efforts, then he stands, the velvet of his pants falling from his hips as he does so and I gasp at the gleaming length of him as Crow withdraws, still hard.

Raven pushes against me, lifting me gently and I feel the tip of him travel up my thigh and press into my folds. He pushes in close and he's fully sheathed inside me. He slides his hands down my sides and picks me up under my thighs. I wrap my legs around him, the silk of his shirt rubbing against my nipples, and under that I can feel his hard chest.

Pressure at my secret hole makes me remember that Crow hasn't finished with me moments before he eases himself in. Shit that hurts, and I bite my lip to keep from crying out as both clamp their mouths on either side of my neck to drink as they begin to thrust deep into me. Hurts, yes, but in the good way.

Moans no longer describe the sounds coming from my mouth, they're too primal for that word, and screams would imply that I'm in pain. How ever you would describe the noise, I doubt if you could do it justice as the twins matched their rhythm, thrusting deep and hard into me at the same time.

Crow's wings enfold all of us as Raven's wings rip from his back and he cries out. Almost at once I'm enfolded in a feathery darkness where I can only feel and hear. I hear our combined moans and the wet sound of them thrusting into me. I feel every inch of them as they enter and withdraw only to thrust back in again.

Raven kisses me and I taste my blood on his lips, sweet and metallic, and the blood lust build inside me. I need blood. I need it bad.

As if reading my mind, Raven lifts his head back for me and I strike, canines digging into the salty flesh. Blood wells up in a metallic flow and I swallow greedily as the both of them thrust harder, starting to come. But by this time, so am I.

My mouth lift off Raven's neck and I shout out as I come once again.

Raven and Crow stay standing, me sandwiched between as we all regain even breaths, but as they withdraw, both of them are still hard as rocks. There's one thing to be said for vampires, we can keep going until we rub ourselves raw.

Crow steps back and Raven carries me to my bed, it's to be ours tonight. Crow lies down in front of us, his member stabbing into the air, his whole body inviting...

To be continued...