Red Doors Ch. 04

Story Info
Eroticism through sex therapy.
2.1k words
4.53
17.3k
1

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Annora
Annora
17 Followers

Seeing the pictures that I had long forgotten. Not the person in the pictures all the same the pictures. I had placed them away where I could touch them when I thought I could handle them. Seeing the lacy envelope made my heart quicken.

Pulling them out one by one I felt the pain all over again. I wanted to put them back not seeing their image. Thomas was looking into the camera I had snapped the shot just after he had stood up. It was in Italy where we escaped after I graduated med school.

I had majored in Emergency medicine was swept off my feet by the best teaching hospital in the mid west. Thomas had begged me to go away with him as soon as I got my diploma in hand. I had become strong willed so it took me almost three months before we went on our trip.

Three long months looking back now. Three months I had wasted away. I mean after all it took me almost two years to make Thomas see me. Gradually it happened, he came to me. We were seeing one another non stop working side by side. Taking our sessions with great hope and cares for the couples. We were almost as one entity.

I am had found a note in Thomas' hand writing which was surprisingly very beautiful. He had asked me to meet him in the Garden room at the elite hotel in out town. I was flabbergasted after all this time he actually invited me to dine out with him.

Not being sure what he intended I didn't actually know what to wear. I didn't want to be to dressy nor to casual. I opted for too dressy being on the side of caution I would be at least beautiful.

Stepping out of my shower I dried my body with a thirsty towel. I had decided to wear a new corset, garter for the evening. Pale blue with satin and lace kissing and hugging my curves. Thigh high stockings and four inch heels finished the desired look I was going for.

Slipping the off the shoulder black evening dress. I turned around to see what he would be seeing. I smiled satisfied that I was indeed dressed for something special tonight. My cleavage was acceptable in public. I smiled as I thought how my cleavage might have brought us together.

It was eight sharp when the doorbell chimed. Opening it to the long stretch black on black limousine. I actually felt my heart beating faster. The driver opened the car door for me. We drove through the older part of the city. It was just picture perfect already. As the car slid to a perfect stop, I heard the car door being opened. There he was tall handsome and ever so sexy Thomas.

**************************

"Good evening Abigail. I am so happy you could make it. Shall we?" Thomas said with a calm demeanor.

I held my hand out for him to take, we turned to the left walking through a beautiful rose garden.

"Good evening Thomas. I am so happy you asked me to dine with you. " I said with more steadiness than I actually had.

Walking to the table were bunches and bunches of roses with candles. I was noticing the room it was almost like a story book. He had thought of everything. I had told him one night how I would like someday to be whisked off my feet.

He pulled me into his body with a possessive manner. I was stunned at the moment he had never touched me like this before. Could I be dreaming? I wanted to sleep forever if I were dreaming. His hands were pressing me into his body. Every curve every muscle was pressing him against me. I was wanting to touch him like this for so long.

His lips moved down to mine, I wanted the innocence to last forever. I felt his body it was pulling me up almost off the ground. When his lips graced mine with a kiss of innocence promising me everything. I inhaled so deeply my moaning was lost in his mouth.

My eyes closed his lips were parting mine. His tongue came into my mouth playing so sensually with mine. I was dreaming this couldn't be real. His hands were in the small of my back. I felt his muscles knowing his every curve. As his lips parted from mine they parted with a slight tugging. He pushed me back a little in doing this I opened my eyes. His eyes were smiling, I knew that smile. It was the smile I had always dreamt of seeing.

He pulled me back into his body. Smelling my hair leaning his face into it he inhaled deeply.

"Abigail I have wanted to do this since you were in my class. I wanted you from the moment we laid eyes on one another. I wanted you for myself when you joined me in our practice. " His voice was gentle.

"To hell on the fact I am your professor. I am a man with passions, passionate for you. The mere fact I wanted to be with you, keeping everything proper. We wasted so many years, so many years. " His voice had turned sad.

I stepped back looking into his eyes. They were speaking to me if only I would read them. He pulled me to his body with a renewed effort. His hands pulled me to his body it was the purist form of eroticism. Every action had a reaction. Every moan was joined by others. His hands were playing me with passions that had been ignited in us.

His hands seemed to be touching me in different places at the same time. I felt his hands pulling my dress up. Hands were massaging my ass sans panties. I felt his fingers pulling my ass closer moving expertly into my pussy. I felt his fingers slipping into my folds of skin.

I heard a loud moaning I thought might have been a lion roaring. It was the sound Thomas made when he first touched my pussy.

"Agghhhhhhhhhh oh fuck oh fuck... Abigailll. If you only knew... " His voice was fading in and out. Speaking was sheer effort on his part.

I nestled into his body making sure he could have full access to mine. I was needing to sit or lay down, I was losing the equilibrium war. I felt his fingers pulling my lips apart with a roughness I adored. I don't know how he did it but he managed to pull my dress off me. He smiled when he saw I wore no panties. What were there purpose was my motto?

He became animalistic basic instinct he was needing to fuck. I was here. What else did we need? I wanted to fuck him senseless we were both ignited with pure lust. He buried his face in my hair, as he was groping my ass in his hands.

I heard moaning. I heard groaning when I reciprocated touching his cock through his slacks. We were both heated to the level of fucking each other come what may.

His body had grown more muscular it seemed. Feeling his hardened cock on my hip bone was such a sensual feeling. I could still feel him pressing into my hip as he was rhythmical his groin upon me. We were moving one on the other, passionately we fed off each other. I swayed using my hips in a circular motion.

His voice was raspy guttural, his hands were causing me great pleasure. He finally pulled me up into his body I actually was taken off my feet. He grabbed my ass moving me with his thighs. We were clumsy but we ended upon the table. Not seeing it before I hurriedly glanced seeing the crystal dishes flying.

His body was owning mine. He was almost frantic in his gestures. I grabbed his dress shirt trying to unbutton it. It didn't work my fingers were useless. So I dropped them down to his slacks. I managed to rip the button off his slacks, but the zipper stayed closed.

I used my ankles to pull him closer, making my fingers take his zipper down. He was pushing his hips into my hands. I was feeling the shaft of his cock trying to find freedom. His knees were bent enough I was finally able to free his cock.

It came flying out bouncing into the air. I was able to see it a half second before his mouth covered mine. We were melded into one another. I didn't know where I left off his body started.

Hearing a shrill screaming sound I turned to see who it was. It was my own body reacting from his. We were hungry like two starved people finally reaching their fantasies. His palms were moving down my thighs when he got to my knees. He pressed them back and wide I seen his face he was grinning. A wicked grin one that caused me to become so wet. He dipped his fingers into my wetness. Putting them immediately into his mouth.

I was blown away by his gesture. He placed his fingers deeper bringing more of my cum to his lips. His smiling made me blush. After he spread me wide, tasted me his smile caused me to blush.

"Abigail you are amazing in so many ways. I won't be a fool any longer I want you now and forever. " His voice trailed off.

He seemed to just stand there as he had me on display. I could see his cock dancing in mid air right above my pussy. I wanted that cock buried up inside of me but decided I would wait for his next move.

He flipped me over on my stomach and pressed my head down leaving my ass high. Waiting for the moment he would ram me with his cock. It confused me when I felt a soft wiggly sensation. Then my mind comprehended that he was eating me from behind. His tongue became his cock. I was breathless with the erotic feel of being ate out all exposed like that.

He brought his tongue going down around my lips on the outside to plunge his tongue deeply. It happened after the third time. He caused me to cum so hard that squirting his face he hollered out.

"Oh Fuck Oh Fuck.. C'Mon baby give me more?" His voice was shaking.

I went into sub space without looking back. Nothing seemed to be able to stay in focus for me. I wasn't, couldn't speak just short staccato syllables. My pussy was reamed out so expertly. That my body quit. Shutting itself down for only the mere needs to maintain while he kept me into sub space.

Breathing shallow was what my body could handle. Cumming in waves I wasn't aware of the multitudes of orgasms he brought me too.

Suddenly I was being thrown back onto my back. As my shoulders touched the surface of the table I felt him penetrate me. Seeing his face as he pushed his cock into my pussy. I saw he was smiling, also his face was shining. I didn't have enough brain power to realize he was wearing my cum.

Piston pumping into me, my head hitting the table with each full length stroke. We managed to stay up with one another. I was able to speak I just didn't seem to have anything to say.

"Abigail I am am am... Cummm ininnnnnn oh fuck baby... fuck fuck fuck me I ammm cummingggg nowwww!" Thomas shouted out like an Indian at a war dance.

"Aaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhh Pllllleassssssseeeeeee Ooooooohhhhh whattttttt the fuckkkkkk isssss happpppppennnnninggggg??'" He said as he soared into sub space.

His brain made him feel the back of his head slamming into the back of his face. His body twitched, shuddered, imploding. His face lit up so handsomely. He had leaned into the table as his cock shattered my pussy with hot lava cum.

The table was the only thing keeping him on his feet. He had sailed away. His body was working over time to keep him from fainting onto the floor.

****************

Tears came over me remembering that night. It seemed to engulf me with so much love. Putting the picture back. Two months later while in Italy it happened. Just like the doctor had told us. "He wouldn't know it was coming. "

I brought Thomas back home.

I inherited the practice along with the Red Door's. The only thing I changed about the practice was couples needn't be married. That one night of passions were followed by many more. We had a short six months together that will eternally be all mine.

That was four years ago many patients passed through my office. Many sessions were taken behind the Red Door's.

I hope to share with you the one's that changed me as well.

Annora
Annora
17 Followers