Red Orchids Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers

"No," Mark shook his head as the water streamed down his face and the angles of his toned body, "No no no."

It was all falling apart. If only...

"If only," Mark said to himself as a dark inspiration took hold of him, soothing his troubled mind and promising a daring solution.

He licked his lips as the idea forming in his mind caused his cock to arouse and begin hardening. His heart raced and his nipples went hard as he nodded to himself, as though listening to a second voice in the shower stall with him. In a way, there was another voice there. It had been there all morning, guiding him and giving him advice. It was bold and fearless, so calmly rational about what he was to do that everything it suggested seemed like common sense.

It was the voice of his true self.

'Fuck it, Mark. Break the damn lock.'

'But how?' he thought silently, already knowing the answer.

'How do other people break locks?'

Mark shivered with a sexual thrill as he thought the words in his mind.

But he knew he had to speak the words out loud, even if it was just a whisper. He smiled to himself, alive with what he would later describe as pure unadulterated giddiness and tingling with anticipation. He was on the verge of something fantastic, something he had never thought himself capable of. Maybe he'd been afraid, but when faced with insurmountable odds and the prospect of losing everything, Mark realized that he was a man capable of doing what others couldn't.

"If she were dead," Mark whispered, his voice hidden by the cascade of hot water steaming around him, "Then it wouldn't matter."

Saying the words felt like a door being closed, an act of taking a first step towards something great and exciting. His hopes that she might someday kill herself over their marriage would be coming true after all. He began stroking his long, hard penis. He rubbed his head gently and massaged his balls with the other. Mark leaned back against the shower stall wall and jerked himself off, thinking of Alicia, Emma and Marlene. He envisioned them here with him, all three of them, naked in the shower and glistening with water. He imagined fondling their breasts and licking their cunts. He imagined them down on their knees in front of him, licking his dick and sucking on his balls.

Mark decided there would be no better way to celebrate the passing of Ellen's life than to have a foursome right there in the shower and fuck the three bitches until they couldn't stand anymore.

"Sometimes people need help to make their dreams come true," he smiled and jerked a little faster.

bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers