All Comments on 'Red vs Wolfe Ch. 09'

by Little_Miss_J

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TricialenTricialenalmost 15 years ago
Bad Wolf!

Draiden was just plain mean before...now you've gone and made him interesting and slightly vunerable...I love bad wolf's that can be redeemed! And I love his brother Ehrik...very sexy...and so on to Viktor...yummmy! So happy you shared.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Good job

Glad to see more of this story. :) You're doing a good job with Draiden, giving him something to struggle with. I'm looking forward to the (possible) confrontation...

spearman1spearman1almost 15 years ago
And the plot thickens!!

Excellent! I really cannot wait for the next chapter. Perfect story telling!

LadyFalconLadyFalconalmost 15 years ago
*smiling and growling softly* I was hoping ....

you had added enough to it to go to a 2nd Lit page. lol. Thank you, thank you for the gracious comment at the beginning..it was entirely my pleasure. Your new mantra as you write is 2nd page, 2nd page...I will write two pages. Giggling..it might work.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
Every single chapter I make the same comment.

I enjoy your writing and the storyline but the chapters are sooooooo short. Barely anything happens in a chapter. I'm getting kind of tired of it. I want to know what happens but when I finish one of your chapters, I'm more frustrated than excited. I'm going to try but sadly, I'm not sure I'll make it to the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
keep going!

cool....keep em coming

candi_kanecandi_kanealmost 15 years ago
Are you serious? Really?

This is soooooooo not right. I waited so long for a new chapter that I forgot to check back. And when I do check back I am sooo happy to see a new chapter. Then Bam! Its so short that I am immediately let down again. You are killing my Red vs Wolf buzz here! Talk about an emotional roller coaster..lol Please Please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
omg!more please!

u r doing such a good job. Im hooked on this story! Please write more. Longer chapters would b nice but im sure u know that from the other comments. Keep up the good work, u have a real talent for making the story come alive.im looking forward to the mating ceremony! This story is sexy, sweet, and getting more intriguing by the moment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

I love this story please keep writing i cant wait until the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOVE IT

I LOVE THIS STORY!!!! Yeah, just thought i'd let you know that. it seems to get better and better, which is great because the original idea is so captivating, and then as it goes on there are so many more details and hidden agendas-a beautiful weretale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

Definantly keep them coming!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

short!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I LOVE THIS NOVELLA!!

I tried go rank it 5 star but it did 1 :-( all my love to you for your writing! My life is in a very bad place right now, but reading this story has put some light back in my life. So many many MANY thanks to you!!!! Bless you!!

JagnagJagnagalmost 5 years ago
Shite ending .... boooooooo !!

What a waste of bloody time, the story just stopped dead,

little miss j this a friggin joke and very disappointing end

1* and thats being generous !!

Never start what you cant or wont finish .... shite !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous