Remote Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long moment, she stepped back from Suki and with still trembling hands, reached around to her back and pulled the zipper of her dress down slowly. As the zipper reached the small of her back she peeled off one shoulder strap, then the other, allowing the dress to slip down and pool at her feet. She stood there before Suki in her black satin strapless bra with matching panties and waited.

Suki stood for several moments hungrily drinking in the beautiful vision before her. Without a word she turned and climbed the two steps to the side of the bed. At the top she turned and held out a hand for Jessica and waited.

Jessica felt lightheaded as she climbed the steps and took Suki's warm hand in hers. She allowed herself to be guided to the side of the bed and turned to face Suki. With a single finger placed between her breasts, Suki gently pushed her backwards onto the soft bed. She kicked off her shoes as she pushed herself backwards with her elbows until her feet no longer dangled over the edge. Nervously, she settled back, sinking into the padded firmness of the bed while never taking her eyes off Suki.

Suki stood over her for several seconds greedily drinking in every curve of her body, a small smile on her red lips. After what seemed like an eternity, Suki crawled slowly onto the bed, straddling Jessica's form. She slowly made her way up until she was staring straight down into Jessica's eyes. The slender Asian girl leaned down and their lips met as Suki allowed herself to slowly settle onto Jessica.

Jessica moaned softly into the Suki's firm lips as she felt the weight of her body pressing her deeper into the mattress. Her hands came up and resumed their tentative caressing of Suki's soft flesh. As their kiss continued, Jessica became bolder and her hands explored farther. She heard Suki moan softly as her hands grasped her ass, giving it a firm squeeze. Hearing Suki's moan made Jessica bolder and she traced her hands up her sides and up to her shoulders. Grabbing tightly to her back, she rolled over, taking Suki with her so that now she was on top.

Not missing a beat, Suki's hands came up, expertly unfastened the clasp to Jessica's strapless bra and slid the satiny material out from between them.

The feel of her Suki's small, firm breasts pressed into her own larger mounds sent another gasp of delight through Jessica. The smooth feel of the slim girl's flawless skin was completely unlike any lover Jessica hand ever had before. Much softer and silkier than she had ever imagined was possible. She thought that she could just lie on top of Suki for hours and never get tired of the feel of her. She felt hands moving along the sides of her ribs and instinctively knew what Suki wanted. Without breaking their kiss, she pushed herself up onto her elbows, lifting her weight off Suki.

She moaned into Suki's hot mouth as she felt hands slide down from her sides to cup her full breasts. After several minutes it was obvious to Jessica that Suki was in no hurry as the Japanese girl slowly caressed her sensitive mounds but carefully avoided the nipples that were now almost painfully stiff. After several more minutes Jessica was whimpering with need, she desperately wanted Suki to touch her nipples. She didn't even care how, pinch, twist, pull, suck, bite… she just needed something before she lost her mind.

Suki seemed to be enjoying Jessica's desperation. She broke the kiss and started nibbling on Jessica's earlobe as she continued to knead her firm globes. "Are you ready sweets?"

Still whimpering with need, Jessica could only nod helplessly.

That answer apparently wasn't good enough and Suki asked again, "I said, are you ready?"

"Yes!" Jessica managed to get out between moans.

Suki purred into her ear at the answer then in one smooth move, she twisted around so that she was on top again. She started kissing Jessica's neck using soft, sucking kisses that left her moaning even more loudly than before. As she continued to kiss her way slowly downward, Jessica reached out and ran her hands through the mane of silky black hair that covered Suki's head. With gentle pressure she guided Suki's lips towards where she so desperately wanted, needed them to go.

Suki allowed herself to be guided but only to a point. When her lips reached the summit of Jessica's breast she started kissing all around the nipple, still avoiding it.

"Please…" Jessica whimpered.

Suki looked up with a small, impish grin, "Please?"

"Please, I need it."

Suki kissed Jessica lightly between the breasts as cooed, "Say it. Tell me what you want Jessica."

"Suki please…"

Still teasing Suki said, "Please what?"

With an embarrassed sigh Jessica gave in, "Please Suki, suck on my tits. I need it, I need you."

With a smile of victory, Suki slowly lowered her head to the summit of Jessica's breast and wrapped her lips around the peak. Sucking the nipple into her mouth, she gently lathed it for a few moments before nibbling on it softly with her teeth.

Jessica cried out in rapture as she felt teeth grazing her sensitive nipple. Still holding the back of Suki's head, she pulled the slim girl's face hard into her breast trying to increase the sensations.

Suki leisurely worked on one nipple for a few minutes then switched to the other, kissing around the sides for a while before finally allowing Jessica to steer her to the tip. As she wrapped her lips around the stiff nipple she brought her hand up and gave Jessica's other nipple a twist just as she softly nipped with her teeth.

Jessica shrieked with the unexpected sensation and bucked her hips upward, trying to grind them into Suki's firm stomach. Her hair fell across her face as she whipped her head from side to side, moaning deliriously. Just as Jessica thought she couldn't take any more and a release seemed imminent, Suki left her breasts and started kissing her way downward. As she slid down, Jessica could feel Suki's hands slip under the waistband of her panties and slowly take them down as well.

Still panting and more in need of release than ever, Jessica watched as the beautiful black haired girl placed soft kisses further and further down her belly until she was just above her aching sex.

"Oh, Suki…please… Suki…" She moaned.

With her elbows, Suki pushed Jessica's legs farther apart and settled herself between them so that her face was now only inches from Jessica's hot, wetness.

Suki looked up and their eyes locked. Jessica felt her lips tremble at the look of burning passion she saw there. But there was also something more, tenderness, caring, compassion and something more, something deeper.

Suki's words interrupted her thoughts, "Are you ready, my love?"

At the word 'Love', Jessica felt a thrill of energy course through her. Yes, that was what she saw in Suki's dark beautiful eyes, love, a love for her. And with a growing understanding and acceptance, she knew that she felt the same.

"Yes, I am," She paused and then continued in a throaty whisper, "my love."

At hearing Jessica's words, Suki smiled warmly and lowered her face to Jessica's sex.

A quick bark of surprise and delight was ripped from Jessica as Suki's lips touched her soft outer folds. Jessica spread her legs wider and rocked her hips back attempting to increase the feel of Suki's lips on her. But as before, Suki wouldn't be rushed and slowly kissed and licked her way around the outer lips of Jessica's wet pussy.

"Oh, Suki…" She gasped at the feel of her friends tongue tracing the outer folds of her pussy. "… I… I… aaahhh!" She cried out again as Suki's tongue finally found its way inside of her. The tension that had been slowly building inside her during Suki's tender kisses now increased at a fevered pitch. She knew that her release was coming but she held back, wanting to prolong the ecstasy for as long as she could.

After just a few short minutes of being lashed by Suki's nimble tongue, Jessica couldn't hold back any more and with a piercing cry she came. Her pulse pounded in her ears like thunder as her body writhed under Suki's relentless assault. Whimpering screams escaped her as waves of ecstasy swept through her in an endless series of climaxes. Her pussy convulsed with spasms of delight and she could feel her hot wetness flowing out of her, soaking the sheets while Suki eagerly tried to catch every drop.

After several more orgasms Jessica couldn't take any more and twisted away from Suki's tongue, rolling face down into the soft mattress. She felt Suki come up next to her and gently kiss her on the cheek as she settled in close to her.

They sat for a long time in silence while Jessica regained control of her breathing. The whole time, Suki sat next to her, stroking her head and kissing her cheek, neck and shoulders. Finally Suki asked, "You ok?"

It was several long moments before Jessica answered. "That was incredible." She finally breathed.

Suki kissed her cheek again and said, "It gets better. Do you think you can handle more?"

"More?"

Without answering Suki sat up and reached for something on the small night stand at the head of the bed. When she sat back she had something in her hand. "Are you ready?"

It was then that Jessica saw what Suki was holding, two remotes. Jessica bit her bottom lip in nervous anticipation and nodded slowly.

Suki made a few quick entries on each remote then quickly got up and crossed the room to the wall lined with bookshelves. As Jessica watched, she grabbed a section of the shelf and pulled it. Jessica now saw that a rectangular section of the shelf was actually a disguised door, revealing a large, dimly lit bathroom beyond. Suki went inside for a few moments before closing the door and returning to the bed.

"What did you do?" Jessica asked.

Suki flashed a wicked smile, "I set us both on a three minute delay, then…" She trailed off, grinning with anticipation.

Jessica waited a few moments for her to continue, when Suki didn't she prompted, "Then?"

"Level eight."

"Eight?! Level six knocked me out in just a few minutes when I tried it." It was Jessica's turn to chew on her bottom lip nervously. "Suki I don't know if I can take level eight for long." She asked after a minute, "And why did you put the remotes in the other room?"

Another wicked smile from Suki as she replied, "So we won't be able to shut them off until the program is over."

"What program?"

Suki leaned in and kissed Jessica softly on the lips, "You'll see my love, just a few more seconds and you'll see." Her hands pushed Jessica back and she lay down next to her, continuing her soft kissing, slowly trailing her way down to Jessica's pussy. "Just a few more seconds…"

Her arousal flared anew at Suki's touch but Jessica still couldn't keep from asking, "What program?"

Suki sat up and in a quick move, straddled Jessica facing the opposite way in the classic sixty-nine position. She worked her face between Jessica's unresisting thighs and kissed her pussy softly before replying. "Just a few more seconds."

Jessica found herself looking up at Suki's hairless pussy just a few inches from her face. Her pink lips glistened wetly in the dim light and the small darker pink nub of her clit was visible beneath its hood. She licked her suddenly dry lips wondering what her friend tasted like. With nervous hesitation, she stretched her neck and gave the lips a quick tentative lick.

Suki purred, "That's right baby, lick my cunt."

Suki's crude words fanned Jessica's fire and she became bolder. Craning her neck, she took a long, slow lick of Suki's pussy. Her mouth was immediately taken with the strong, salty sweet taste of Suki's sex while her nose was filled with the musky sent of womanly lust. After just that one taste Jessica knew that she needed more. Raising her hands she grabbed a hold of Suki's ass and started licking up every drop of her sweet nectar.

"That's right baby, get a good grip."

Suki's words reminded Jessica of her question and she stopped long enough to ask again, "What program?"

"Level eight… for three hours."

"What!?" Jessica cried in sudden horror. "No, I can't…"

Before she could finish her sentence, Suki arched her back and let out a piercing cry as her program started.

Jessica had only a moment to watch Suki's instant climax before her program started. With a cry as loud as Suki's had been Jessica came too. There was no warning, no build up, just an intense, instant assault on her body. Waves of pleasure slammed into her in an endless chain as she held onto Suki for dear life.

They held on tightly to one another and writhed on the bed. Suki, still on top, slammed her pussy hard into Jessica's face, riding her, trying to increase her pleasure. Jessica gasped for air as she mindlessly she licked the hot pussy that was grinding into her face. She eagerly lapped up every drop of Suki's sweet nectar.

The assault on her body and mind was relentless. Jessica knew that it was too much, that she couldn't take it for very long before she lost her mind. The blinding pleasure was more intense than any orgasm she had ever experienced, and that was just the lulls between the peaks. The climaxes she was having now were far beyond anything she could have ever imagined. She thought that this must be what it was like to be struck repeatedly by lightening.

Grabbing Suki tightly around the waist, Jessica twisted hard to one side, rolling them over once so that now she was on top. With a satisfied groan she pushed her hips back and ground her cunt into Suki's face just as the Japanese girl had done to her.

Suki eagerly complied and stuck her tongue as deep inside Jessica as she could go.

The feel of Suki's tongue inside her sent her over the edge again and with a scream that felt as if it tore her throat she came again. Blackness began to creep into the edges of her vision as she continued to ride Suki like a madwoman. Realizing in some corner of her mind that her end was coming, Jessica managed to turn herself round and lie on top of Suki. The wrapped their arms around each other and kissed frantically. Jessica could taste her own juice on Suki's lips as they embraced.

Suki pushed up and grabbed one of Jessica's legs. Panting with need, she moved herself in, straddling Jessica's other leg until their pussies touched. Holding onto the raised leg, using it for leverage, Suki began to grind her pussy against Jessica's with quick thrusts of her hips.

"Oh, Suki!" Jessica managed to cry out as she came again. The feel of cunt pressed against Suki's was too much for her tormented body. Her limbs would no longer respond to her commands and she lay there like a rag doll, moaning and twitching, completely under the control of her remote. Her hands, of their own free will, groped and fondled her own breasts, pulling and twisting her aching nipples.

Jessica watched as Suki arched her back and with a piercing scream, came again. She could feel a gush of her lover's hot juice flooding over her own pussy. She cried as her own body came again in response to Suki's climax. Her world seemed to be ending in a blinding flash of heat and darkness. The last thing she saw was Suki collapsing onto the bed next to her before the darkness claimed her.

Jessica came back to consciousness with a delicious suddenness. The surging climax that had awakened her forced a long keening cry from her lungs and caused her body to go taut as a bowstring before it passed and she sank back into the mattress panting.

She rolled her head to the side to see Suki, only inches away. The slim girl was apparently still out but was bathed in sweat, moaning and panting in her sleep. As Jessica watched she could see Suki twitch almost constantly and her head was slowly rolling from side to side.

Managing to get up onto her elbows, Jessica leaned over to rest her head between Suki's breasts just as another wave crested over her, drowning her in rapture. As the wave passed Jessica could feel her heart hammering against her ribs and every muscle in her body twitch. She knew that much more of this would be the end of her but she wasn't sure that she cared. If she died right now it would all have been worth it to spend her last moments with Suki.

She pulled herself up and started nibbling on the still unconsciousness girl's ear while her hand explored the firm breasts. As her tongue traced its way around the whorls of Suki's ear she whispered, "I love you."

To Jessica's surprise, Suki smiled slightly and whispered in return, "I love you too, sweetheart." The smile disappeared as the return to consciousness brought the full power of the remote slamming back into Suki. With a strangled cry, her muscles went taut as came again while Jessica watched.

They clung to each other, riding out the raw, elemental power that the remotes unleashed in their bodies leaving them both feeling completely drained and disoriented when the program finally stopped.

Bathed in sweat, panting, shaking, and lightheaded they lay in each other's arms for several minutes before finally Suki managed to speak.

"I'm sorry. That was… that was… too much." She panted.

Jessica kissed her gently on the forehead. "No my love, it was perfect."