Remotely Controlled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith would have loved to have taken her again however he was now feeling hungry and he was also aware that they were on a public footpath. So far their luck had been with them but it was now time to put her back together again and send her on her way.

He pulled out of her, dislodging her petticoat which fell back to its normal position. He lifted it back up again and his arms were once more reaching out towards her, but this time it was only to fasten her bra again. He kissed each nipple in turn and gently suckled them then pulled the bra over them and expertly fastened it. He let her petticoat down again; noting that it now had a few darker stains on it from where it had come into contact with her legs. His penis was still outside his trousers and he gently wiped a speck of cum from it onto one of the stains before putting it away. Christine didn't seem to notice. She had taken a few steps onto the grass again and seemed to be enjoying wandering around semi dressed. Keith hit the green button on the remote again.

"Come along now, Christine!" he said to her. "It's time to get dressed and go home now. I guess you'll want your lunch soon!"

Christine went over to the bench and picked up her briefs and stepped into them. She slowly pulled them up under her petticoat covering up the wispy forest which was now dry and matted. The streams on her legs had also long since dried and she pulled the petticoat straight and brushed her hands over it. She could feel Goosebumps when he did this and shuddered as the breeze had increased a little in the last few minutes. Keith picked up the blouse and she took it and pulled it on as before, brushing her hair over her collar with her hand. She started buttoning up from the second button and Keith watched each painstaking movement. When she had finished, she brushed her hands over it.

Keith took the remote out of the bag and pressed 'Pause'. The breeze had picked up a little and the petticoat was being lifted slightly, as was the hem of the blouse and it made her look sexy, tantalising even, he thought. He then pushed the 'Pause' button so that she could complete getting dressed at her usual pace.

Christine took her skirt from the bench and stepped into it, making sure that all of her blouse was tucked in before fastening the button and the zip from the front and sliding it round until the pleats faced the front. Keith had one final sighting of the petticoat as she lifted her skirt hem to ensure that everything was hanging straight beneath. Once she was satisfied she let her skirt down again and brushed it straight before adding her cardigan and fastening it, pulling up the collar of her blouse and then laying it back over the collar of her cardigan. Soon she had fastened her jacket again and was ready to leave, but not before pulling a small compact mirror from her bag and checking her hair and lipstick were okay.

"What a woman," thought Keith to himself. "She obviously takes great care of herself, more so than a lot of ladies of her age in the twenty-first century."

Christine picked up her handbag and put it on her shoulder then picked up her shopping bag and continued on her way. Keith followed her and noticed that she seemed to have even more of a spring in her step than when he first caught up with her. She stopped briefly to smell the scent of a bunch of large red roses then paused by yet another Buddleia bush to watch some butterflies who had settled on it.

"How simply beautiful!" she said as she set off again, almost skipping along the pathway.

Keith watched her and chuckled to himself as she reached the end of the path and turned into the street.

"Don't worry, Christine," he said to himself. "I'll be seeing you again soon and you won't be disappointed!"

With that, he pressed the 'Fast Forward' button. There was the familiar white flash and once again he found himself in 2014. A few children were playing football and a young couple were walking along the pathway near to where he had just pleasured Christine. He looked back wistfully and then crossed the road and made his way home.

Kim was still sleeping peacefully when he got in and he hid the bag in its usual hiding place in the spare room and then made himself a bite to eat and settled down in front of the new television to watch the afternoon's horse racing. He reflected back on the morning's events and decided that he would repeat the exercise again the following day. He could hardly wait!