All Comments on 'Ren - Shades of Grey Ch. 11'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
sacrificedangelsacrificedangelover 15 years ago
YAY

Excellent!! Wonderful!! So glad they get this time together! Want to say more, but am currently going to be late for work!! Keep up the great work!

kvertedkvertedover 15 years ago
yay!

i hope you next addition will be soon.

my heart is racing like mad and i almost cried when ren kissed janey and again when he said he'd be gentle.

it's easy to say i'm in love with this story.

juliet1503juliet1503over 15 years ago
wow

I think my heart stopped when he said he'd be gentle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amazing story

I'm glad Janey is finally taking back control of her life. She's been letting Adam make all the decisions for her because she was to afraid. Making that walk in the dark to see Ren was a huge accomplishment for her. It's a wonderful thing that's she's beginning to make her own choices and face her fears. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
yay yay yay

oh I love it .. and I agree good she is finally taking some control again ... I can hardly wait for the next chapter... looking forward to it... hope you get it out soon..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A masterpice

Loved this instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ooh!

Probably not the smartest move on either of their parts. Ren is on trial for her abduction and rape! What is she going to do about poor Adam? I am of course rooting for Ren, but she shouldn't jerk Adam around. Hope that Janey manages to get well enough to stand up for herself some, so that she can help sort this mess out.

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
So Much Drama

So much drama, you had me on the edge of my seat, waiting for the next shoe to drop. Not very smart on Janey's part but she's following her heart so she's not thinking of consequences. The way you've written Ren is like a dream. When he said he would be gentle, oh my, he's perfect. Looking forward to more of their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Feel The Heat!!!

I love the continuing saga of Ren and Janey AKA Sky. I hope they wind up together but hope Adam will not suffer too much. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!!

I didn't see that coming! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please don't keep us waiting long. No if they'll just talk openly about how they feel about each other. Despite the storyline, this story keeps getting more and more exciting. I'm still torn between Adam and Ren but I still think I'm rooting for Ren.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fabulous Just Fabulous!

That is all -

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No, no, no!

Fabulous story so far, but she can't leave Adam in the lurch, I really like him, the two of them should be together. If Ren cared for her so much he would have stopped the madness straight away, rather than leaving it so long before sending her home. Adam is much nicer, and Janey deserves him, she deserves someone to love her properly. I love your writing and the story stucture but I seem to be having problems with your plotline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Confused

Great twist but I'm confused with these four "good" guys (Ren, Brad, etc.) They had forced "Sky" to have an implant and Ren knowingly paid for Sky. How could he claim that he didn't know better? Brad was regretful for raping Sky. Buut Ren was regretful that he didn't rescue her earlier - he condoned Brad and took advantage himself. I hope Tanaya goes in the room and get some sense into these two and remind them of their court date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awww!!!!

I was bouncing in place and almost screaming while reading this!! YOU HAVE MADE THIS STORY PERFECT!!! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!! Wonderful!!! PLEASE keep them coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
just found this story and I love it

I just recently discovered this series and I absolutely love. Can't wait for the next installment. I have been checking back every day hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Addictive

I have to agree with the other posters on this. It's a great story and I often check back to see if you've updated it. I cant wait for a new Ren fix.

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
At last !!

God I thought they'd never get back to it !!

myrtlemainmyrtlemainalmost 11 years ago

I'm Confused as Anon 11/08

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Holy hell

This is opening a whole world of trouble

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous