All Comments on 'Ren - Shades of Grey Ch. 12'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME

Thank You for a longer story. This is one of my favorites and I check everyday for it. I do hope you don't wait so long for the next one. You make fans with your writing and then you torcher us with waiting. That is NOT nice! But this story is great! Keep up the awesome writing!! Merry Christmas! Your Biggist Fan from OHIO

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
please hurry with the next chapter

loving it but i feel sorry for adam i really think hes a nice guy after the way hes treated janey and looked after her and another guys baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOLY HELL!!!

Your AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! I can't believe how well you taking this story through talk about wanting more I am dancing in my chair almost yelling at the scream "What HAPPENS What HAPPENS?!?!?!" PLEASE hurry our with the next chapter I seriously can NOT wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVVVVVE IT!

I totally agree with the others, I love the longer chapter, the wait was torcher but well worth it, I feel sorry for Adam but I still love Ren (I still can't decide who she needs to end up with), I'm on pins and needles waiting for the next chapter and I really hope she doesn't believe what Adam and her brothers said about Ren playing her just so he doesn't go to jail. I hope James does get to see the real side of Ren. I just looooove this story. Please dont keep us waiting long. I've checked your site everyday for the next chapter. You're totally an AWESOME and TALENTED writer!

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelover 15 years ago
wowowowow

As always...loved it. We are really getting into the tension now! I strangely, dont feel sympathy for Adam...he seems controlling in his own way, and I was never comfortable with him being with Janey. But Ren and Janey...rocky start, but he has always tried to help her and is doing the honorable thing now. I hope Hawk gets his arse kicked and spends a LONG LONG time in jail, and that Ren gets Janey. Glad to see you back! Looking forward to the next chapter!

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
Love is Never Easy

Very clever, very complex, and completely satisfying. You show the tangle of emotions and want in a very descriptive

way. Thank you for sharing and I am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Merry Christmas!

This new addition is a welcome Christmas present. Janey seems a little stronger in some ways, but she's still got a long way to go. What a mess for eveyrone involved. Update soon!

morningjewel11morningjewel11over 15 years ago
yay!!!

awesome awesome awesome ive been waiting like forever to read another chapter and the next ones the final woot woot!!! great job i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

okay so it seems like what i'm hearing here is that even though ren forced her and allowed her to be abused she still wants him over a good man whos done nothing but respect and treat her with love? shes a fucking whore,period.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous