Return To Sable Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's almost scary."

"You still have some fantasies don't you."

"Yes damn it. I tried to pretend I had none the last time but that didn't work. The problem is some of my fantasies just might cause a problem or two, if not here then later. I hope those fantasies don't come true in fact just for that reason."

"If you really have those thoughts, however deeply you try to bury them the island will know. It may or may not act on them but you have no secrets."

"Crap, I hope you're wrong."

"You're not going to tell me right?"

"If I did that would just guarantee that all of that would happen for sure. Now what about you?"

"Oh I have a couple of things I'd like to see happen, but nothing very far out." They hadn't been at Rock Beach very long but they at least had a taste of it and four very happy vacationers went back to their cottages to get ready for dinner.

Chapter Six

Ki was at the restaurant door to greet them and after sharing greetings and hugs he led the group to the private dining room where Ki's uncle was waiting. Ki named each one in the group of four and said, "This is my uncle Sinclair Sable, my surrogate father and mentor and without him I wouldn't have the honor of even being here on this wonderful island."

Mr. Sable was the epitome of style and cordiality. After shaking hands he said, "It's so nice to meet all of you at last. Now I'm sure you're all wondering why I asked you to dinner. Well it's very simple really. It's because Kingston has mentioned you so many times and has proclaimed you four as being almost as much in love with this island as we are. I hope this week fulfills all of your hopes, dreams and desires." He gestured toward the table and said, "Make yourselves comfortable and we'll talk over wine before dinner is served." With him at the head and Ki at the other end the six relaxed and talked as they tasted their wine. It was a casual atmosphere very conducive to small talk and no small amount of levity because Uncle Sinclair was full of jokes and stories. Stories of past guest accidents and events that were humorous at the least, and even outlandish at times. Of course he made those hapless guests out to be wonderful people who just happened to be caught up in awkward situations.

Marcie offered, "I just hope that we don't end up adding to your inventory of outlandish tales, or if we do that we have a great time with it as well."

"From what Kingston tells me I have no doubt that you will have some outlandish moments but I won't likely ever be aware of them. Oh good, dinner has arrived," and two servers appeared and for the next half an hour or more saw to their every need. There was a platter of some kind of broiled fish that because of the white flaky and sweet taste put Joe in mind of scrod but he was only guessing. There were fresh fruits and vegetables and warm heavy breads but no potatoes of any kind. All in all a very healthy meal.

With a sweeter after dinner wine served, Mr. Sable held up his glass and said, "This sweet gift from the gods comes from Africa and I hope you like it," and the six of them tasted and heartily approved of the smooth white wine. For the first time he used his nephew's nick name saying, "Ki told me that his acting as a houseboy was much appreciated."

Marcie was quick to say, "Yes that is true. I'm at a loss for words what a wonderful impression that made on us and in fact and we were disappointed to learn later that was a one time event."

"Interesting."

Joe added, "It would be nice if say some college age kids could be trained and be on call. If you had guests that requested a houseboy or some other title one could be provided without having to have somebody on a full time basis."

"That's also interesting and a possibility. To perform what services?"

"Well like Ki did for us, bring us meals once in a while, take us shopping or to Rock Beach. Answer questions and provide tips like say...the best place to sun or perhaps a safe topless area, that sort of thing. It would be a great opportunity to give the guest the feeling that they were getting information that others might never hear."

"Marketing."

"That's it. There are many possibilities there. Bring wine to the cottage or like Ki did for us make a basket of snacks or even meals to have in some little hideaway someplace."

"All very good ideas and thank you for those suggestions. I have...we have a small island about a mile to the southwest of us. In fact it's very small. About a half of a mile long by about a quarter of a mile wide. It's a nice green gem in the middle of the dancing blue sea. The sandy shore is about a hundred feet wide at the most and maybe fifteen feet at it's smallest point on the far side." He paused to let that image settle and then added, "But unfortunately from that sand the island rises very quickly and steeply and certainly not a place that anybody would want to hike into. Also there is no fresh water there or even very many palm trees so there is very little usable shade. A beautiful but not very usable piece of solitude. In fact I sometimes take my boat out there and just walk around the island and think about everything."

Gail was staring at him as she listened and then said, "That sounds so awesome. To be able to just walk along and not worry about anything beyond where you'll put your foot next."

He smiled and said, "That's it exactly. Have any of you ever done any boating?" All four of them admitted they had, Charlie and Gail on an eighteen foot sailboat and Joe and Marcie on houseboats soon after they were married.

"Would the four of you like to take my boat over and explore the island, say tomorrow?" He had four very happy and surprised faces staring at him. "Ki would you mind making that happen?"

"Of course not Uncle. I'll fix them with a basket of goodies so they don't get too thirsty or hungry. Just be sure you're back here by sundown at the latest or you'll never find your way back. It could get pretty serious for you if that were to happen."

That set off more conversation and then as they all prepared to leave the dining room Charlie asked, "How hard would it be for you to say have a small launch or boat of some kind that could take guests out there for a...a primitive experience for a few hours. They could be shuttled out there and provided with some kind of shade device and a basket of goodies as Ki called it and for that service they could be charged several hundred dollars. Say one set of guests on one side and another set on the other side. Still very private for each couple or group and that doubles the income. Two groups in the morning and two groups in the afternoon for example."

Mr. Sable put his hand on Charlie's back and said, "Now that sounds every bit as interesting as having houseboys." Then just as Ki opened the door Uncle added, "I'll tell you what I'll do. If we do implement your suggestions the four of you will come back here for a week as our guest. That's the least we can do for you. This just might have been a very profitable dinner for the resort and we thank you."

Joe said, "Thank you Mr. Sable, you've been a very tolerant and gracious host and we've thoroughly enjoyed this evening."

"My pleasure. Who knows we just may have to do this again one of these days."

As soon as they were outside Marcie asked, "Do you think they really will consider our suggestions?"

Charlie said, "Who knows but at least he didn't laugh at us or shrug off our ideas."

Gail added, "I think he was truly impressed with our suggestions. If not he is a very good actor."

"Maybe Ki will have something to offer before we head home."

Ki caught up with them at their hot pink fringed car and said, "I almost forgot. When you come up for breakfast in the morning I'll work out the details for your exploration of the island."

"Ki that was so very generous of your uncle. I hope he understands how much that means to us."

"I'm sure he does and he was very impressed with the four of you." Whether or not that was true the four of them were very happy to hear that.

Chapter Five

It was almost nine o'clock when they reached their cottages so darkness was rapidly catching up with them. As they got out of the car Marcie said, "Let's get in the spa before we walk on the beach." The other three smiled and in a short time the four of them were naked and easing into the very warm bubbling water. It was less than fifteen minutes later before Joe was teasing Marcie and Charlie and Gail were similarly occupied and only minutes after that before the four of them were on Joe and Marcie's bed making love next to each other. That was yet another new experience for them. All that they had experienced and shared and never had they shared a bed like that. They fueled each others fires so Joe and Marcie might stop for a minute and watch their friends tease each other or make love and then maybe Charlie and Gail would watch Joe and Marcie and they didn't stop until the four of them were exhausted and fell asleep. The bed was barely big enough for them but they were so tired it didn't matter.

Joe and Charlie were the first to be showered and dressed in the morning and standing outside waiting for the women. As they made small talk another couple came down the walk and Joe said softly, "New arrivals. See how they're checking everything out?"

"Yeah and they're even more pale than we are."

"Good morning," said the guy as they neared.

"Morning," Joe gave back.

Then as Gail and Marcie joined them the woman asked, "Have the four of you been here long?"

Gail told her, "Just a couple of days, I gather you just got here."

She smiled and said, "Yes and we hope to see a lot and get a lot of sun."

"Well you will get a lot of sun and I predict you two will have an amazing week."

"Have you been here before?"

"Yes, either here or at the place on the other side of the island."

"Lucky you. Got any suggestions or tips for us?"

Gail looked at Marcie and the said, "Depends on what you like to do."

Marcie told them, "If you like to snorkel or go to the spa or go golfing they have all of those things and more."

"No we want to see the island and enjoy the whole tropical experience."

The guy's eyes were taking in Marcie and Gail in their bikinis with the token skirts over their hips and then looked at his wife's conservative bikini but didn't comment.

Gail offered, "Well I better warn you that if you walk the beach late in the day or even more so as it gets near dark you'll likely see some people walking naked or nearly so."

The guy's eyes went wide and he said, "Really?"

"Oh yes. We were on our way to breakfast so if you'd like to join us maybe we can give you some more tips."

He didn't bother to check with his wife and said, "Yes and thank you." The four was now six and they all walked up to the restaurant together. "I'm Brad and this is my wife Amber." The foursome introduced themselves and on they walked and talked about the island. By the time breakfast was over Brad and Amber knew about Rock Beach and that more often than not the four of them were naked at the very least. It was that comment about the very least that really told the story because Amber smiled and nodded. She now knew a lot more about their new friends.

"We're in cottage number ten so we're not far from you."

Marcie leaned toward Brad then and said in a stage whisper, "I better warn you then that you may see all four of us naked and walking toward the beach about dark."

Brad was nearly speechless but managed to smile and then say, "Then I just may have to camp out and watch for you." The island was going to provide for their new friends without doubt. Marcie felt a twinge between her legs when she thought about the possibility that she might get to tease Brad once he'd had time to be affected by the island a little more.

But then to Marcie's surprise Amber looked at Charlie next to her and asked, "So does that mean you and Joe would be naked too?"

"You can count on that."

"Then I'll just camp out there with Brad." The island was setting the stage for all of them it seemed. Joe and Charlie used the restroom and then as they rejoined the group Ki approached Brad asked, "Is there someplace here to buy things...like bathing suits."

As the foursome smiled Ki said, "Yes and give me a minute and I'll have somebody help you find it." He talked into his little radio and seconds later a young woman appeared and took care of Brad and Amber as Ki turned to us. "Okay are you ready for a day in the sun?" With four yeses, he said, "Listen rather than you worry about running Uncle's boat or getting lost I'll run you out and..." Looking at his watch continued with, "It's just past ten now so say I come to the island and pick all of you up at three. That would give you time to explore the island and to rest before dinner. Oh and I have your baskets ready and just in case you forgot it I added a bottle of sun lotion."

Both women kissed and hugged him and Marcie added, "Ki nobody will ever be as good as you are, nobody."

"Thank you. Now remember to apply it as soon as you get there and be liberal with it. Also remember to reapply it every hour or two or you will get burned and your week will be ruined. I've seen that happen far too often."

Gail and Marcie glanced at each other and then said, "We'll be sure to be very careful and thank you for worrying about us." The five of them managed to squeeze into Ki's car and they left passing the beachwear shop as they went. On past that for a few hundred feet then left down a long narrow unmarked lane to an iron gate that Ki opened and a minute later a very nice home appeared.

"That's our house," as he pointed to his right and kept going another hundred feet to a lagoon and stopped. To their right and slightly behind them sat the house and in front of the house a couple of hundred feet was the ocean.

Marcie stopped and said, "Ki what a beautiful setting."

"Thank you."

"The grounds are gorgeous."

"Uncle designed all of this. The home and the landscaping some thirty years ago."

"He is quite talented."

"I'll tell him you said so." In her mind she also added, "He's very wealthy too." Ki retrieved two baskets from the little storage area in the back and the four of them followed him the fifty feet to the launch, which of course was considerably nicer than the shuttle crafts the resort used.

As soon as they were clear of the lagoon Ki pushed the throttle forward and the craft rose to the task whisking them through the small waves that gradually grew larger as they escaped the protection of the island. "How long is this boat," Charlie asked.

"Twenty four feet so it's strictly a fair weather craft."

"I'm sure."

"Uncle was trapped on the little island for a whole night once when a sudden storm appeared and prevented him from leaving."

"I take it he was okay."

"Oh yes and he loved the adventure. He moved to the leeward side of the island before the worst of it hit so he was quite safe, just not very comfortable or dry." It was only minutes later when he eased the bow against the sandy shore and held it in place with the engine as they all stepped into the shallow warm water. "Oh and if you go in the water don't go far because it gets very deep very quickly here. This is just the eroded tip of a very old volcanic eruption so the sides slope quite steeply." He backed the craft away and as he made the slow turn he waved and told them to have fun. Then slamming the throttle to the wall the boat lurched forward and shot into the coming waves throwing spray to the sides as he sped for home. They were now stranded on that large circle of sand, far from anybody.

They stood there and just looked around. Sable Island could be seen fairly easily but not with any detail beyond the hint of lush green growth and the light colored sand that looked white from where they were.

"Okay," Joe said, "Time for copious amounts of lotion and then let's go exploring." He quickly grabbed Gail and said, "Honey I'll do you this time okay? If you and Marcie do each other it might be a long time before we go anywhere."

She smiled and asked, "Jealous?"

"No I loved watching you two but I have plans for you later."

"Oh good."

They put the baskets close to the only shade they saw and that was just a small patch where the sand abruptly stopped and the forest began. Then they each stripped and quickly put lotion on themselves and struck out on their little hike. They were almost halfway around when they stopped and looked at another island in the distance. All they could make out was a gray green shape so they knew it was quite far away. Then on they went walking slowly. At first they had talked almost constantly but now they were each slipping into their own thoughts and walked on in silence absorbing what they were experiencing. Then Marcie said, "I still can't believe we're here and we have the whole island to ourselves. We can say and do whatever we want without worrying that somebody will overhear us or look at us with disapproval.

"Joe put his arm around her and said, "Honey nobody in their right mind would stare at you with disapproval." She smiled and kissed his side and said thank you.

Then Gail said, "You know what? I kind of miss not having anybody here to see us naked."

"Actually I do too."

"But," Joe said, "In the middle of the day none of us would be likely to make love on the beach. Here we can talk as loud as we want, walk naked and in the open and even fuck in the open. That was one word they seldom used and it seemed to have a harsh quality to it even to Joe. "Sorry, that was crude but you get my point."

Gail slapped his ass and said, "Yes that was crude but we still love you and understand your point. So does that mean that you are going to...fuck me?"

"Unless you run away from me screaming."

"We both know that won't happen, especially when I look between your legs and see what you have for me."

Marcie looked up and gave Charlie a coquettish look and asked, "So are you going to...you know, fuck me too?"

"Only until I collapse with fatigue."

Chapter Six

Joe whispered something in Marcie's ear as they approached their starting point and looked at Charlie. There was no visible signal from Charlie but he put his arms around Gail and led her to the shoreline and pulled her down with him. She thought it was going to be her and Joe but she went along with it as Charlie lay on his back on a blanket. Then pulling her to him he said softly, "I want you now baby." She smiled and lowered herself to him but with no foreplay it took her a minute to get him well into her. She bent down so they could kiss and a second later she felt a warm wet hand on her ass and realized it was Joe behind her. With his hand and fingers well lubed with sun lotion he touched and teased her rosebud as she froze in position. She nearly panicked as she realized one of her fantasies was about to come true. One of them she didn't even know if she could go through with. As Joe eased a finger into her tight little anus she whispered, "Oh God Charlie."

"Try to relax honey. I know you want to try and we have hours so there's no hurry and Joe will be gentle.

"I want him in my ass so much but I don't know...," and she felt another finger enter her backside as she stopped talking and closed her eyes. Both Joe and Charlie touched and teased her breasts as Joe slowly fingered her ass until he felt her relaxing and coaxed a third finger into her. Charlie had told Joe that the two of them had tried anal sex a few times so other than fear there was nothing to stop their plan for her. Charlie moved his hips just a little bit so she could feel his cock move and she moaned very softly as Marcie put lotion on Joe's cock and watched the threesome. Gail moaned again and slowly moved against Joe's fingers so he brought his cock up and put the head where his fingers had just been. She again stopped all movement so Joe put pressure to her tight brown ring and waited patiently. Little by little as Charlie teased her breasts Joe's cock moved forward just a little. Then surprising all of them Marcie straddled Charlie's face so he could eat her and the two women kissed deeply just as Joe's cock slipped into her as Gail stopped kissing and whispered, "Oh my God Marcie Joe's cock is in my ass." That was the last thing she said as Joe and Charlie moved as much as they could and Gail was soon mumbling. Marcie kissed her once more but then moved so Gail could bend down farther and make it easier for the guys.