Revenge Ch. 04C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

Tom laughed and said: "Yea, and you better keep your hands off of her. Got that big guy!"

They both laughed hard and long. Lunch was on Tom he insisted. As they talked the young woman who waited on then over heard their conversation. She knew Tom well and told him: "When you're finished can I talk with you before you leave, privately?"

He said: "Sure! I'll see you later Frank. You want to get together one weekend and we can kid the girls and compare notes?"

Frank laughed and said: "Sure Tom if you trust me with your wife."

Tom said: "Get the hell out of here."

He walked over to the waitress and said: "I'm all yours what's so important you need to talk with me in private?"

Shirley said: "I couldn't help over hearing you guys talking about your wives and their well you know, shaved thing."

He smiled and said: "Pussy, shaved pussy Shirley."

She blushed blood red. But she told Tom the following story about her sister! You said: "Your sister passed away didn't she?"

Shirley said: "Yes! She killed herself. And that's why I'm going to tell you this. After Betty passed away we found out a few things that we had no idea she was involved in. My mom feels that's why she killed herself but there's no proof."

Tom's look had turned serious and he said: "So what's this have to do with my wife shaving her pussy for me?"

Shirley looked at him and said: "Nothing I hope, But if she shaved it for you then it's OK. But if she didn't then" - - - she didn't know how to say this to him.

He said: "Then what Shirley?"

She sighed and said: "OK Tom I have known you for a long time and I think we are friends."

He shook his head yes. Shirley said: "OK here's what happened to my sister. She was involved with a black man for maybe 2 years. He was the one she shaved her pussy for, not her husband. He made her shave it. He was having sex with her behind her husband's back. her husband had no idea. This black man had a bunch of women, mostly white that he did and they actually gave him things, like money and clothes and things. He was training them."

Tom said: "Training? What type of training?"

She said: "He made her do all kinds of things, sexual things with him and other men and women too. But he made, for lack of a better word, slaves out of them. When they were with him, they had to do whatever he wanted like he had some type of hold on them, maybe blackmail or some other hold. But whatever it was, Betty was hooked completely. We found her in her room with a note that read: "I can't take the shame any longer. I'm so, so sorry I hurt all of you. But this was better than if you would have found out what I was doing behind your backs. There was nothing I could do. Please forgive me!"

Shirley continued: "We found some pictures hidden away in a shoe box up in her closet. They were pictures of her with him. The black guy had a huge cock. And she was sitting on it riding it. She was also suck another one in another picture. Things like that!"

Shirley stopped when she saw Tom's face. She said: "You know about him. Your wife has seen him, been with him. Am I right?"

He didn't answer her he stood up slowly and thanked her. He walked to the door and drove home. When he got there no one was home. He walked around the house looking for something he didn't know for sure what it was but if and when he found it he would know. The phone rang and he let it ring. Tom didn't feel like talking to anyone right now. The machine picked up and a man's voice said: "Barbara call me."

Tom wondered who that was and went to the phone. He played the message back and saw the phone number recorded on the screen. He copied it down and then called it back. The voice on the other end said: "Hello."

Tom said: "Is Marvin there?"

There was silence and then the man's voice said: "That's me who is this?"

Marvin knew it was Barb's husband from caller ID on his phone. He wanted to see what Tom would say. Tom said: "This is Barbara's husband Marvin. I know you are seeing my wife and if I see you or catch you, I'm going to fucking kill you and your entire family. And I'm going to do it slowly and very painfully. Understand asshole?"

Marvin didn't answer him he had been threaten before and was use to it. Threaten by the husband or boyfriend was part of job he was in. It was part of doing business, his type of business. He said: "Look! Tom is it? Any woman I see, I see because they want or ask me to see them. Maybe you just can't satisfy a fine looking woman like Barbara. They come to me; I don't go to them Tom. So deal with your old lady and don't threaten me again."

Marvin hung up the phone. Tom waited and then called Barbara's friend Kathy. The phone rang and rang and finally an out of breath Kathy answered. Tom said: "Hi K is Barbara there?"

Kathy told him she was out back getting some sun. She invited him over saying: "Bring your suit Tom you can take a dip in the pool."

Tom forgot they had one and walk next store to see them. When he came around the back there they were stretched out on the lounge chairs one blonde and one brunette, well Kathy's hair was actually almost jet black. Her body was already tanned and it shinned with oil. His wife Barb was a soft natural blonde and she too was oiled up. Both girls were in thongs. "God now that's a beautiful sight." he said, "What a pair of beauties."

They both had fantastic asses and well shaped legs. Each had their tops undone in the back so no tan lines could be seen. He closed the gate to Kathy's back yard and she turned to see him walking towards them.

Barb sat up holding the bra cups around her breasts but the full cleavage and weight of her breasts were undeniable. She sat there smiling with that thong on and Tom could see the well outline of her slit. She had a wet spot directly in the middle of the blue material. He fingered it was from the heat of the day.

Kathy rolled over holding her bikini top just barely covering her nipples. Her thong was red and it too showed a wet spot in the center of where her pussy would be under the material of the thong. Tom licked his lips and said: "So where can a man get a beer at around her?"

Kathy stood and Tom could see just how beautiful her body was covered with such small pieces of cloth. She smiled at Tom as he watched her tie the bra top of the bikini and walk inside swaying her hips. Tom said to Barb: "We have to talk. You got a phone call from a man a few minutes ago and his name was Marvin."

Barb's heart jumped and started to beat fast. Her face got blood red as she tried to hold the blush down but she could feel her face and neck getting redder. Before she could say anything, Kathy came out with three beers and they sat and talked for a few minutes. They sat and chatted for a few more minutes and Tom was wondering if Kathy realized part of her pussy was showing out the corner of her thong? Yep, she was completely shaved too.

Tom watched as Kathy as she swung her shapely legs around so she could lay back on the lounge. It was then that she noticed Tom looking between her legs. She looked down and saw part of her pussy hanging out of the thong bathing suit she was wearing. She looked at him and smiled as she slowly straightened the material and covered herself. He blushed a little and then he unconsciously licked his lips agaiin. Kathy smiled at him again.

Barb got up and thanked Kathy for a nice afternoon. Tom and Barb walked back to their house where Tom started in on her about the man who called and told him he was Marvin. Barb didn't know what to say except: "He won't leave me alone Tom! He calls all the time and sends letters all the time. I told him I didn't want any more to do with him but he keeps bugging me."

Tom was really pissed and he called the police. They told him there wasn't very much that they could do since Marvin hadn't broken any laws. But, they told him they would visit Marvin at the community college and have a talk with him. He thanked them and told Barbara not to answer the phone and to check the Caller ID first. If it was Marvin just let the phone ring.

She agreed with him but she knew she wouldn't be able to do that. If Marvin called her it was because he wanted to fuck her and he was setting a date and time. She would go to him. The weeks passed and from time to time Marvin would call Barbara and she would meet him for a morning or afternoon and sometimes even an evening of sex.

Tom was working or away from her house and sometimes she would have him over and he would fuck her wild for a few hours in her own bed. It continued for weeks. They also met at Kathy's house sometimes for a three way. Barb had really enjoyed the three way. She loved Kathy eating her pussy and she loved to suck Kathys too.

Kathy's husband worked on the road 2 or 3 days a week and usually wouldn't get home until around 9 PM. They made sure Marvin was gone by 4 PM before Barb's kids got home. Both Barb and Kathy were told to do more and more things for Marvin.

The week before school vacation, Barb got a call from Kathy who told her Marvin just called and told her to make sure Barb was over her house tomorrow afternoon around 1 PM for some fun in the pool. Barb was ready when 11 AM came around. She loved these meetings with the three of them and was very excited with the anticipation of being fucked and sucked hard and long.

Since they were going to be outside in the pool, she decided to wear her thong bikini. Covered in shorts and a blouse she rapped on Kathy's back door and she opened it wearing a short robe. She said: "Glad you're here! Marvin has a friend with him today!"

Barb walked around the corner and saw Marvin and another man about 35 years old. They were introduced and his name was Sam. She smiled and talked for a few minutes when Marvin said: "Well I want a dip in that big pool outside."

He started to undress and Kathy realized he had noting on under his slacks and shirt."

His big cock looked like half a leg as it hung there in front of them. Sam watched as Barb took off her shorts and top revealing the thong. The men both smiled at each other when they saw her beautiful body. Marvin said: "Mumm ummm!! Baby! That looks good enough to eat. Show is you bald pussy baby."

Barb blushed because she didn't know Sam at all, but she slid her thong to the side and stood there while the two men rubbed and touched her. Marvin said: "OK take them tops off both of you."

The girls unsnapped the hook and dropped their bikini bras. The men had seem Kathy's a lot of times so they paid more attention to Barb. Barb stood there with her pussy hanging out of the small thong and her breasts standing out with their nipples getting hard as they explored her with their hands.

Marvin told Kathy to stand next to Barbara and drop the robe. Marvin knew she had nothing on under it because the three of them had just fucked. She untied the robe and let it slide off her shoulders. Both women looked unbelievable standing in front of the men.

Finally Sam undressed and the women waited to see his package. When he dropped his shorts they could see he was fairly hard already and stood out about 6 inches. But he was thick, very thick maybe 5 inches around. He moved towards Barb and Marvin said: "Let's go to the pool."

He grabbed Kathy and the four of them walked outside. Barb felt Sam's hand on her ass and he walked behind her saying: "You are very beautiful Barb. I can't wait to feel your pussy on my cock."

Barb stopped and said: "Wait a second I'm here for Marvin."

Marvin stopped and told her she was here for both of them. They were both going to fuck her and Kathy all afternoon in and out of the pool. Barb was worried since this was the first man Marvin had ever had with him and she didn't know if she wanted to fuck anyone but Marvin. As she went into the water Sam was all over her squeezing her breasts and fingering her pussy. With only that thong on she didn't have much protection from Sam's hands.

Sam was hard in seconds and his cock was about 7 inches and rising fast and she knew he was going to be fucking her in a very short period of time. She watched the thickness of it as it grew. He reached for her and began to suck her breasts and nipples while she sat on his lap on the steps of the pool. Sam was sucking her nipple and his cock was growing larger and thicker coming up directly between her open legs. Sam had pulled her thong over to the side and was fingering her bald pussy.

Kathy was sitting on Marvin's lap facing him and straddling his legs. She was wide open too and he was playing with her pussy with both hands. Finally when Sam's cock was sticking almost all the way up in the air, he bent Barb over and stood behind her rubbing his thick cock up and down her slit.

She spread her legs wide to accept him. As he started to push into her from behind Barb moaned feeling her cunt lips stretch wider and wider to accommodate his thickness. She held on to the edge of the pool as Sam pushed and pushed and pushed his cock into her pussy. Sam was about thigh high in water and held Barb's hips as he began to fuck her.

Marvin laughed and said: "Man that Samuel doesn't waist any time. He's already fucking Barbara in your pool. Kathy turned her head to see Sam holding Barb's hips and pumping into her with a regular rhythm from behind. Kathy sighed and kissed Marvin as she lifted up off his lap and circled Marvin's cock with her pussy a few times before she started back down on it. Marvin told her: "Yea baby! Take that big cock."

She moaned as he pushed up into her and gave her more and more cock with each downward move of her hips. As Marvin buried his big cock all the way into Kathy's white pussy, Barbara was pushing back into Sam as he rammed her pussy harder and harder. She knew he wasn't going to last long. There were moans and grunts coming from all around the pool.

And so the afternoon passed with both women being fucked and sucked and fucked and sucked again and again by both black men. Marvin had the girls eat each other while they watched and rested. Then it was back to fucking and sucking again every way 4 people could think of doing. They worked on the two white women for about 3 hours before they dressed and left.

At his office Tom received a phone call from a woman he didn't know. She said: "Are Tom?"

He said: "Yes! That's me who's calling?"

She said: "Well you don't know me but I know who you are and who your wife is. I also know who your wife is with this afternoon over at your neighbor's house."

He said: "Who is this?"

The women said: "We have a mutual contact. He's my husband and his name is Marvin. He and a man named Samuel are over your neighbors house now fucking your wife and her neighbor friend."

Tom stood up and didn't say anything. Finally, the woman introduced herself as Ruby and asked him to meet her at a coffee shop about 2 blocks from his house. He didn't know if he should go home and confront Barbara at Kathy's or call Kathy's husband and have them both catch the women. He really didn't know if he wanted to catch his wife in the act of fucking Marvin or if he wanted to meet this mystery woman.

He decided to meet the woman because he didn't know what was going to happen if he caught his wife fucking some guy. Besides his wife and Kathy were most likely already going at it and there was no way he could stop her from being fucked. He would only create a dangerous situation between him and the two men. He told the woman he would be there in 15 minutes.

When he arrived she was the only woman in the place. She was a light skin black woman and looked very tall and beautiful. Her face was beautiful and her body would have given both Barb and Kathy a run for their money. This was one outstanding looking black woman. He introduced himself to her and ordered a coffee. Ruby immediately began to tell him what had been going on with his wife and Marvin. He was stunned to hear all the things they were doing and for how long they had been doing it.

She told him: "Marvin has been taking your wife for a few months now Tom. And she has been meeting him during the day while you have been working to support her. She has even met him a few times at night and you won't believe this but he has even fucked her in your house in your bed. Marvin likes to "break in" a new women, and especially beautiful married white women to his style of sex and his way of living."

She watched Tom's face as she continued: "There's no easy way to tell you this Tom. Marvin has a huge cock. It's the biggest one I have ever seen, it's at least a foot long. Most women regardless of color love it once they get use to it. He's very gentle at first letting them take what they can and as slow as they can. The women always want more and more of it. He gets them, let's say, "Hooked on it."

Once they are in love with his cock, he has them do all sorts of sexual things they would have never done before. Each time they agree to do one thing he has them do more and more and more."

She explained that once he felt they were his "black cock loving slaves", he would order them to shave their bodies completely."

She pointed down towards her pussy. Tom just shook his head and began to get mad and hurt. His eyes filled with tears and his heart was broken and his brain said over and over: "Kill the motherfucker!"

He said: "So when they shave down there, then what?"

Ruby said: "If they shaved for him, they usually stay with him. They give themselves to him and he makes their lives very exciting sexually. They start to do whatever he wants them to do, when he wants it. Basically, they are his whores. And, he treats them that way and makes them do all sort of things for him. Most of the time those things break up a marriage or a family when the other partner finds out or catches them doing it. When he calls and tells them to meet him, they go. Regardless of their lives or families, they go to him and fuck him wild or do what he tells them to do. Once they shave for him, that is the start of it! After they do that for him, he starts them doing other sexual things with different partners, like his friends. That would include men and women. Each time he has them do something, the next is more perverted or obscene."

Tom sat there stunned as he said: "Both Barbara and Kathy are shaved."

Ruby looked surprised. She asked: "When did you notice it the first time? That she was shaved between her legs that is?"

He said: "Yesterday. I'm pretty she had just done it that afternoon. So why are you here telling me all this. Why not in divorce court like I'm going to be soon?"

She said: "Well I need proof and you need a lot of it too. Otherwise Barbara will have the house and the cars and the kids. If she has them so does Marvin. He would love for you to go to court without proof. He would then be living in your house. Between the two of us, I think we can get all the proof we need. Then we can both dump these two and move on with our lives."

She looked at him and shook her head and then said: "Love! You're in love with her still. Even after I told you all of this, you're still thinking you can resolve this. Man you white guys are always in so in love. Are you actually thinking about taking your slut wife back? After all she has done to you and with him and god knows how many other black men and women, you are actually considering not leaving her?"

Tom said: "I don't know! I haven't gotten that far into this situation yet. Right now I want to kill your husband slowly and my wife too! But, I'm not crazy."

She said: "Good! Let's devise a plan and.rather than kill them like I want to do too. Let's leave them and take everything they find dear to their lives. That way we will get everything they have."

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
1...345678