Revenge Ch. 04C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

Barb got up and turned up the air conditioner. Kathy showered with Barbara and they ate each other one last time before Kathy went home. Barb went down stairs and made sure there was no sign s of what she had been doing all day. She took out the garbage and the beer bottles. Then she started dinner for Tom and the kids. She wondered just how bad this was going be get with Marvin and his friend. She remembered what Marvin said: There were two beautiful women that were black cum holders in the neighborhood."

The recorder had captured all the sounds in the room and the video cameras recorded all the fucking and sex that had occurred over the past 4 –5 hours. Tom had his proof and would be sick when he saw what the love of his life had done with 5 men! 5 black men.

He would never touch her again and the day after he saw the film and listed to the recorder, he met with his lawyer. With divorce papers in his hand he came home. Set up the videos and waited for Barbara to come home "from the mall" she had been gone since 6 PM and it was pushing 10 PM.

When Barb walked into the house he was sitting there in the living room. He told her he had something very important to show her and tell her. She came in looking like she had been fucked hard! He said: "Tough night at the mall Barb? You Look like you were rode hard and put up wet."

She said: "Tom!! There's no need for that type of talk. What do you want babe I'm tired."

He smiled at her and started the video as he said: "Yea I guess you are tired. Fucking 5 guys is hard even for two "Black cum holders" like you and Kathy."

She stood in sheer terror as she watched herself tied to there big bed and fucked hard by Marvin. Then they wathced Kathy move over Barbara and lick her clean. She held her head in both of her hands as the 4 black men came into their bedroom and fucked and sucked his wife and their neighbor every way possible.

He Stopped the show and said: "Here's the gift I have for you."

He handed her the papers. He told her: "I think you should leave tonight Barb. Maybe Kathy or Marvin or one of the other men you fucked yesterday or tonight will let you stay with them. I don't want to see you again until we settle. If you contest this I'll make sure you are so fucking embarrassed beyond your wildest dreams. And your kids and family will see all of this and know why I'm dumping your slut ass. I can't believe you have sunk this low and are this fucking much of a whore. I just hope you haven't gotten any disease and given it to me."

He stood took the evidence and walked out of the room. He went into the spare bed room and said: "You can have the cum covered master bedroom. I expect you to be packing and find a place to go by the time I get home from work tomorrow."

She said: "Tom! PLEASE!! TOM PLEASE!"

He shut the door and turned up the TV so he wouldn't hear her crying, screaming or begging him. It was over and she knew it! She packed and left the next day and stayed in a hotel for the first week. Marvin gave her a place to stay for the time being. But it was only a matter of time before he tired of her whoring ways. She had become a real "Black Cum Holder" and was being slammed by god knows how many men, black and white. Tom and Barbara met and signed the divorce papers. Her last works to Tom before he walked away were: "I'm so sorry for hurting you. If only I could stopped. Stop wanting, stop craving to be fucked by bigger and bigger cocks. But I know now Tom that I can't I just can't stop. So I think it would be best we ever see each other again. Even when I come to visit the children, I hope you won't be there, if at all possible."

He told her: "I'll try to honor your request Barb. I really don't hate you I just feel sorry and sad. But it's a sadness for you Barbara not me. You gave up everything for your need. You really should seek professional help. And do it soon before you get hurt physically and mentally!"

Tom turned and walked away. He saw Frank going into the office of the lawyer he and Barbara had just come out of. Tom knew his friend's life was about to change like his. But then he knew that a week ago, when he handed Frank the video and recording of his wife Kathy fucking and being fucked by a group of black men just like Barbara had done. As Tom turned and walked away he knew all of their lives were changed forever and he was sad. As he entered his hoome for the first time without his wife, the phone rang and wehen he answered it he knew immediately who it wqas. She said: "So do you still eat pussy Tom? Black pussy!" He laughed and told her he would leave the front door open for her. He stepped into the shower and smiled knowing he was about to meet and eat and then fuck Marvin's wife. He was about to have Marv's woman. He loved it.

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers
1...345678