Revenge Ch. 04C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

She decided to get some sun to cover the part of her body between her legs that wasn't already tanned. She sat in the chase lounge outside in her very small bikini with the thong bottom and tried to rest. She closed her eyes and immediately Marvin came into her mind. She watched as her mind showed him hammer Kathy's pussy into a screaming orgasm with his huge cock. He pulled out and then turned to her. She smiled up at him as she lay on the big bed in her master bedroom and spread her tanned legs willing and eager to receive his huge cock. He smiled down at her when he saw her shaved pussy and as he slowly ran his big hand over it feeling her smoothness. He also felt she was wet already. He smiled again taking his slippery cum covered cock and rubbed it up and down her slit. She moaned and her pussy opened for him.

He told her: "Umm umm that sure looks fine baby. I love pussy with no hair."

As he started to fuck her with 10+ inches he told her: "You and K over there could be sisters with your pretty little really bald white pussies now. One blonde and one brunette, now all I needs is a redhead."

He laughed loud and rammed her pussy making her feel like she was going to cum. A few more pumps from his big cock and she began to cry out with a hard climax.

As she moaned over and over again, she was waken with a startle seeing Tom standing over her touching her silky thigh. She jumped and said "OH GOD TOM!! You scared the crap out of me! When did you get home?"

He said: "2 minute ago. You looked so beautiful and sexy lying there with your new bikini on and moaning like you were have a great dream baby. I hope I was in it."

She said: "I must have fell asleep. I had a nightmare, not a sexy dream."

He laughed and pulled her up to him. He kissed her hard and his hands were exploring her ass covered with just the bikini thong. She heard him moan when he felt how really undressed she was in that thong. She leaned into him as he held her licking her neck and down her breasts. He was trying to get his tongue under the top of her bikini when she said: "Oh God Tom!! The neighbors babe. God Kathy will have it all over the neighborhood that you were screwing me in the back yard."

He laughed and pulled her by her hand into the house. He asked: "So when are the kids coming home?"

She smiled and looked at the clock saying: "In less than 30 minutes, and we don't have the time. Sorry babe you'll have to wait until tonight. You sure seem worked up today."

He said: "You always make me that way when you wear that little thong.

She smiled and said: I'll have to remember that. Come on I'll get you a beer."

He sat in the kitchen chair and she went to the refrigerator to get him a beer. She bent over slowly so Tom could see that little path between her legs covering her new bald pussy. She looked behind her when she heard him moan. She smiled and then laughed when she saw him looking at her ass. She stood and walked sexy over to him handing him the beer. They talked a while about the family and the schedule for the rest of the week. He couldn't keep his hands off of her!

Finally she smiled again and he asked her what she was smiling about? Her eyes sparkled and she whispered in his ear giving him chills: "If you're a good boy tonight Tommy, I have a really nice surprise for you."

He laughed and asked: "What, What!" He was acting like a kid!

She looked at the clock and sighed and then said: "But, it's for tonight. OK? But, I'll give you a little preview."

She stood in front of him and he watched as she slid the small patch of the thong to the side exposing her new shaved pussy. Tom's eyes got as wide as they could get. He said: "Oh my God Barbara that's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I LOVE IT! When did you do that?"

She said: "This afternoon! I was taking a shower and Kathy had told me earlier this morning that she had always shaved hers for Frank, (her husband) over the past 3 year of their marriage. Kathy felt it was cleaner, had less body odor and felt great when you or someone else touched it. Frank loved it and it drove him wild."

Tom laughed and told Barb: "Well, old Frank would go nuts if he saw yours, because whether you know it or not babe, old Frank has a thing for you. He always felt you were the most unbelievably sexy woman he had ever seen. And, I agree with him. Come here let me touch it."

She laughed and said: "Oh no!! It's too late, the kids will be home any minute. You'll have to wait until tonight. Now I have to go change before our son comes home and sees his mom dressed like some slut of a woman in her new bikini thong."

Tom grabbed her arm as she was walking by him and she yelled. He moved his hand quickly up between and then under her legs so he could cup her pussy. As she stood there he moved her thong over and ran his hand up and down Barbara's new smooth shaved cunt. She shook with a thrill that ran over her entire body.

He said: "Now hold still, this won't hurt at all!"

She laughed as she saw him lower his lips to her pussy's lips. She felt him lick her a couple of times and inserted a finger. Barb moaned in pleasure as Tom made love to her pussy, fingering it. It went in rather easy today, much more so than he could remember it ever going into her hole before. He smiled and patted her on the ass saying: "Shaved and very wet I'd say. There's almost no tightness today Barb."

She blushed and ran up stairs to change. He smelled his finger and then licked it clean. He could hardly wait until the kids went to practice at 6 PM.

Tom had never seemed a live shave pussy and never made love to one, but that would all change tonight. Hell he might take her in the chair he was sitting in right here in the kitchen. At least the first time they did it. His cock felt like it would explode. He wondered what Kathy's looked like shaved. He laughed when he started to think about the two women sitting together with their legs opened show him and Frank their shaved pussy. Then he moaned as his cock jumped in his pant.

About 2 hours later the dinner was done the dishes in the washer and the kids gone. Tom made drinks for both of them and they raced up stairs. He was stripping off his clothes and followed her into the bathroom shower. They turned the water on and stepped in. He immediately began soaping her pussy and thighs as she stood there with her legs open for him. She held his hand on her smooth shaved pussy and said: "Feel how nice and smooth it is now Tom. I think I love it shaved, how about you?"

He looked up into her beautiful face and smiled as he kissed her snatch saying: "I KNOW I love it Barb! Keep it shaved from now on for me. OK?"

She smiled down at him and told him: "For you baby! Anything for you!"

She was keeping it shaved for her lover not her husband but he didn't know that. So she wasn't really lying to him. Plus he LOVED it. He told her so.

She felt his mouth cover the other lips of her pussy and his tongue enter her as deep as he could shove it. He had both arms under her ass and with his hands on her ass cheeks, he pushing her cunt into his mouth. She held his head and pumped her cunt into his face. As Tom ate her cunt, Barbara was thinking: "Marvin might have the bigger cock. But OH MY GOD Tom sucks pussy much better than him. I love my two men. To bad they couldn't be together with me, one eating and the other fucking me. Now that would be perfect!"

Tom licked and licked her pussy like a man on a mission. He was. He wanted to please her tonight like no other night. It only took about 4 minutes before she started grinding her pussy on his face and moaned out loud.

She told Tom: "Oh yes Tommy. Oh yes baby! I love your tongue. I love you licking my pussy. Lick it! Lick my pussy baby. Oh god your tongue is amazing!!"

Her orgasm hit her as she pumped and pumped her cunt on Tom's talented mouth and tongue. With his arms under her legs and hands holding her ass Tom pushed all of her pussy into his mouth and sucked and sucked and sucked. Barb moaned then she screamed out: "Ohhhhhh yessss!!! Mummm suck it!! Suck my new shaved pussy! OHHH! GODDD! YESSS! OHHHHH!! OHHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHHH!!!! OOOOHHHHHHH GODDDDDDD! TOMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!"

Her climax came on so fast she was surprised but she loved it. A few minutes later Tom came up from between her legs, his face was wet and she kissed him tasting her own juices. They hurried so they could finish drying off. Not bothering to get dressed, they walked arm in arm to the master bedroom. He picked her up in his arms and told her: "My God Barbara you are so beautiful. I know I have told you this before but I want you to know that I love you. I feel like the luckiest man in the world having you as my wife. I'm so happy you are with me, and only me baby. I love you more than I love my life. You are everything to me. Without you I have no reason to live."

She kissed him and tears started to drip from her eyes. He saw then and asked her what was wrong and she told him she loved him too. He put her on the bed and said: "OH fresh sheets!! Guess we'll have to break them in."

He laughed but she didn't. She smiled and said: "OH Tom! Love me baby. I want you so bad right now. Make love to my bald pussy! Love me like never before Tom. Oh god baby I love you so much. And I need you now Tommy so dam bad."

He moved over her body and she spread her legs wide for him. His mouth came into contact with her shaved pussy and he licked her clit while his hands explored the new smoothness of her pussy. I took about another 3 minutes and Barbara was going wild cumming and thrusting her cunt into Tom's face and mouth. He sucked and licked and fingered her into 4 huge spectacular orgasms. She screamed with passion and desire as Tom took her higher and higher with his talented lips, tongue and fingers. Finally with one long deep moan she told him: "Fuck me Tom! Fuck me hard and make me cum again baby. Oh god I love you so much. Fuck me like a whore. Make me feel like your whore baby! Fuck me!"

He was taken back a little with the words she used but he moved up on her body and when his cock touched her pussy she reached between then and grabbed it so she could guide the big cock head between her open wet pussy lips. She lifted her ass and rotated her hips taking about 3 inches of Tom's cock up inside her immediately. Feeling it go deep inside her, she bit his shoulder and then licked his ear as she whispered: "Give me all of your cock baby. NOW! Put all of it in me NOW! RAM ME BABY!! I want to move on and fuck your cock. I want to feel you inside me Tommy. Fuck me baby. Oh yes! OH god! Oh my love! Oh god baby. I love you so much. Give it to me!!"

With one thrust, Tom inserted all 8 inches into Barb's open and so ready pussy. Once inside he immediately began to pump. She screamed at him: "NO!! Don't move Tommy. I want to feel you inside my body. You know how I like it this way."

He held still giving her exactly what she wanted. His lips found her hard nipple and he began to lick and suck on each one. After about 2 minutes he could feel her begin to move closer and closer towards her orgasm. She began slowly rotate her hips making his hard cock work around inside her. But soon she was humping his cock like the whore she had become. He reached down and began the slowly and very gently rub her clit. She licked his mouth and then shoved her tongue into his mouth. He sucked on it hard!

She broke the kiss and looked him in the eyes and said: "Oh yes Tommy I love this. I love to feel you cock inside me baby. Now fuck me hard and fast baby! I'm going to cum!"

When she felt his fingers press harder and stroke her clit faster, she cried out like she was hurt. Tom felt her hips begin to work as they pumped her pussy up on his cock and her ass elevated them both up off the bed. He knew she was cumming and he said: "Oh god Barb! I can't hold back much longer baby. You are driving me crazy. I have got to cum too!"

She moaned as a small orgasm ran over her first. She pulled his face down on to hers and kissed him deeply. When the broke the kiss she told him: "OK! Now Tommy! Fuck me now. FUCK ME TOMMY! OH GOD FUCK ME NOW!! OHHHHH MYYYY GODDDDD FUCKK MEEEEE TOMMYY!! HARD!!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

Tom lifted up until only the big cock head was still inside her. She reached for him thinking he was coming all the way out of her hole. He than slammed back into her cunt making her cry out. He began fucking her hard and fast just like she wanted it. He knew she was only seconds away from another huge orgasm. Again and again Tom hammered her cunt sending her higher and higher and higher until she screamed again and began pumping her ass up and down on the bed ramming her pussy on his cock.

Barb fucked herself on his cock as Tom buried his it deep inside her pussy over and over and over again. Before slamming it in one last time and holding it in there just like he knew she liked it, she screamed out with lust. They both felt his cum begin pumping into her body.

Barb was gone now out of her head with her lust. Her body moved up and down on Tom's cock fucking him like she always did at this point. When she finished cumming herself, Tom quickly rolled her over and she sat up on top of him immediately.

Babrara threw her head back and rode up and down on the big hard white pole inside her body. She rode it and rode it and rode it and rode it until she had climaxed twice more as hard as she had climaxed on Marvin's bigger cock when he had fucked her this way.

But tonight Marvin wasn't on her mind she was loving Tom and he was giving her all she could take. God he was really fuck her tonight and she loved the way he was hammering her body. She rode his cock cumming and cumming as Tom held her hips assisting her up and down on his big cock!

She bent forward placing her small hands on his chest and began to rock back and forth now on his cock buried all the way inside her. He moaned when she change motions because by rocking back and forth stimulated his cock much more than riding it up and down.

He moaned and told her: "Oh god Barb I'm going to cum again baby. You know I can't take this method for long. It just feels to fucking good."

She fell forward on top of him and with his dick in her all the way, she rolled them both over again. With her on her back now, she lifted her legs and he wrapped his arms around her thighs. He had such strong arms. She loved his body. He lifted her thighs up higher. Higher yet until they were well over her head.

As he began to ram down into her pussy pushing his cock as deep as it could go in her body he pushed her knees into her chest against her breasts. He moaned as he fucked her like she wanted now, like a whore. It was exactly like she told him she wanted. He felt her pussy squeeze his cock and he knew she was going to cum again. He couldn't hold back any longer either. He sucked her right nipple hard. She cried out as he sucked it too hard. She lifted her body as best she could with her legs over her head and his weight on top of her.

She yelled: "I'M GOING TO CUM BABY! OH YEA!!! HERE IT CUMS!!! OH GOD IT FEEL SO GOOD!! F U C K ME!!!!!!! OH TOMMY!! OHHHH AHHHHHHH GOODODODDODDDD!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"

As she thrust her pussy faster and faster around his cock Tom felt his organ thicken and actually get harder than ever. She felt it get harder too and she knew he was going to shot a load of cum into her pussy. She cried out: "OH YES TOMMY CUM IN MY PUSSY FILL ME BABY. FILL ME WITH YOUR LOVE!!!!"

When the first shot of cum pumped into her body it was about an inch short of shooting into her womb. But it was close and she rode his cock with her pussy fucking him like he had never felt her do before. She gave him everything she had learned from Marvin teaching her. Tonight she was Tommy's whore. She wanted him to feel her love flow into him. She wanted to feel his love cum flow into her. He didn't disappoint her. Tom emptied his nuts giving her more cum than Marvin had ever given her.

She cried out: "Yes! Oh god yes baby! I feel it! I FEEL YOUR CUM! OHHHH GODDD YESSS!!! FUCK ME TOMMY!!!!!!"

Panting like an animal in heat she moaned: "I'm cumming again Tommy. Oh god Baby! DON'T STOP!! FUCK ME TOM!!"

She was panting as she tried to say: "Fuck me hard and fast Tommy make me go higher baby. I love you so much. Oh god yes. Fuck me baby!!"

Tom had emptied all of his cum into Barbara and was now fucking her hard giving her what she wanted, one last climax. He used his fingers now to rub her clit harder and faster as he pumped his cock in and out of her. She continued to fuck him back with all the lust she had inside.

And, then she felt it. Moving along her body like a lightening bolt as it shot around her body and into her clit. The orgasm of the night was about to hit her like a brick against her head. She arched her back, cried out loudly and lifted her ass up off the bed pumping on his cock and holding him deep inside her with her arms around his neck and her legs around his back. She used her feet to press down on his ass and she didn't scream this time. She groaned with a deep voice which sounded like a man's voice. She held him tight and said: "God almight baby. That was the best one I ever had! I love you Tommy. No matter what else ever happens in out lives always remember I love you."

She arched higher and he heard her take a deep breath and say: "OHHHH YESSSSS TOMMMY! Fill me baby! YES!!!!"

She held the last word until it disappeared from her voice and she peeked with her last climax of the night. Then she passed out from the pure pleasure of making love to her husband.

He was the ONLY man she really loved. Her body fell limp on the bed and Tom saw her breasts rise and fall. He held her to him and they fell asleep until he heard the kids come home from practice. He got up and saw that they were fed and had something to drink. He made two wines and went back up stairs. She was awake and he handed her the glass as she sat up with her breasts expose over the sheet. Her breasts were perfect. So full and so round sitting up high like she was just 19 instead of almost 35. And those nipples!! They were long and red sticking out in the middle of them. God any man would want her! She was so beautiful even with no make up on and her hair all messed up. He kissed her again and told her: "God Barbara you so beautiful. You get more beautiful every year we are together. I love you so much baby!"

She said: "And, I love you Tom!"

He kissed her as he took the sheet in his hand that was covering her lower body and removed it. She said: "Tommy!! What if the kids come up? Give me back that cover."

He smiled and aid; "In a minute, I want to see that shaved pussy again."

She opened her legs slowly smiling at him. She had the wide open showing him all she had. Tom watched as the cum leaked out of her pussy on to the bed with the fresh sheets. He smiled and told her: "Well be broke them in."

She looked down and laughed as she tried to get the sheet back from him. He held her and they fell asleep in each other's arms. When he got to work the next day he called Frank and they got together for lunch. He said: "You know your wife is a bad influence on my wife. But last night I loved what she did for me."

Frank looked at him and had no idea what he was talking about. He said: "I have no idea what you're talking about Tom? What did Kathy do that you loved?"

Tom laughed and said: "Shaved pussy ring a bell?"

Frank laughed and then said: "Hey wait a second. How do you know Kathy has a shaved pussy?"

Tom laughed louder and said: "Woo wait a second Frank. I didn't know until Barb told me. She saved her pussy last night. Now they both have them."

Frank smiled and then asked: "Barbara has a shaved pussy? Oh my God I bet she looks fantastic."

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers
123456...8