Revenge Ch. 04C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers

Tom asked: "So what's your plan?"

She said: "Pictures and movies baby! I plan to get them on film and have so much incriminating evidence that Marvin won't even contest the divorce. You should do the same so you can get Barbara to settle quickly, for your children's sake."

Tom said: "So what can I do to help?"

You can help me gather the proof" she told him.

They chatted about an hour and she worked with him to develop their plan. He couldn't help noticing how beautiful and well built she was. He said: "What I don't understand about this why a man would ever cheat on a woman who is as beautiful and smart as you."

She laughed and said: "Woo baby! This is business! Don't be getting any ideas about the two of us! It just ain't going to happen. Unless we pull this off and we start to party."

He blushed and said: "Well you are beautiful and smart and I just don't understand why Marvin would cheat on you with all these other women."

She said: "Power Tom! Marvin enjoys the power he has over women, especially the white ones. I guess it's that old slave/master thing. He really gets off breaking up marriages and taking wives away from their husbands. He thinks its all power, he is so sexually wrapped up in himself, and he feels he can take another man's woman right out from under him. And the women, especially the white ones are so fucking dumb, they believe all his shit and fall hard for his cock. Hell!! I did too for the longest time. Until I realized that there's more to a real relationship than a big cock and pussy."

Tom watched her mouth as she talked and her lips were giving him a hardon.

Ruby said; "There's no love in what he does. He is more of a pimp than he is a lover. He does it for the thrill and power and to impress his friends. I'm sure the four of them are fucking every which way Marvin's evil mind can come up with this afternoon. There's no tenderness or compassion, none of the things which makes a relationship grow and become even better. No, Marvin only has one thing in his affairs and that's a big cock and all the fucking he does with it. But I guess it works most of the time because women are so fucking dumb. They really are, Tom! Once they get a big cock between their legs, they fall in love with it. They can't seem to do without it. But then one day they wake up and realizes, they have no one left in their lives who really cares for them, and they realize that they have become nothing but whores, or what he calls black cum holders. They see what they have become and it drives them to booze, or drugs."

Tom said: "Or worst, they kill themselves!"

She shook her head yes saying: "Or, they kill themselves! But by then Marvin has been long gone after taking most of their money and other things of wealth. He leaves them with nothing! Or if they're like your wife or her friend, young, white, beautiful and sexy, he gives them to his friends, or gets them involved in porno films, when he tires of them. Either way the woman is left with nothing but bad dreams of being fucked and full of the feeling of total sadness. You can't imagine Tom. Being a man you can't imagine how it feels to know you have been used mind, body and sole by the man you were sure you loved."

She watched his face looking for some sort of approval, agreement or rejection. He shook his head as if he understood and agreed with her. Tom then asked: "So what's your plan and how long will it take?"

She said: "Come on walk with me."

They stood and for the first time Tom could see just now built she really was. Her breasts were bigger than Barbara's and her ass!!! God what an ass she had. He watched her stand and walk past him heading towards the door. Tom was wondering what it would be like fucking a black woman, especially a beautiful one. He had heard all sorts of rumors about how they went wild on you as they fucked you. He smiled and said to himself: "Now wouldn't that just cut Barb's pussy if she knew I was fucking a beautiful black woman. Marvin's wife would make it even better idea."

He would suggest it later. For now he followed her out the door with every man's eyes on her and him. He laughed as he was thinking: "I bet they all think I'm fucking her."

He held the door and they walked the long way around 4 blocks to her car, which was three cars down from where he had parked. She told him her idea while they walked and when she got to her car door and said: "Let me ask you something before I tell you all of my plan. Do you think I'm sexy?"

He said: "Yes! You are fantastic!"

She smiled and said: "Thank you. I watched you looking at me the entire time we talked and then I saw you watched my ass as we left. Would you consider me worth fucking?"

Tom swallowed hard and he said blushing: "Hell yes Ruby. You are one fantastic woman."

She said: "Don't you mean black woman Tom?"

He laughed and said: "No I mean woman. If you were silver like your car, you would still be one fantastic woman. Any man would love to get you in the sack."

She smiled and said: "Well if YOU had the chance would you take it?"

He didn't answer right away and then he smiled and said: "You know! After what I have been through with my wife fucking around on me, HELL YES! I would take it."

She said: "Good!"

Tom moved into her and placed his hands on her hips feeling how they rose out and how thin her waist was. He kissed her moving his hands to her very large breasts. He could feel how big her breast really were. And then he felt her hardening nipples in his palms. He pulled gently on them. He broke the kiss as she was rubbing his cock on the outside of his slack.

She said: "God baby. You feel large enough to me. I think that maybe your wife is crazy. Maybe it's the black/white thing. Sometimes women think it's very sexy to see a black cock going into a white pussy and vise versa. Anyway, let me tell you my idea before you try to do me in the parking lot."

He backed off a little but still held her with his hands on her ass pressing into her pussy with his hardness. He was wondering how high she could lift him off the bed when she climaxed? She said: "This may hurt your pride a little Tom. I know that from time to time Marvin even had the balls to come to your house and fuck Barbara or to your neighbor's house and fuck what's her name?"

He said: "Kathy!"

She said: "Right Kathy. Now what we need to do is find out when they are going to do it again in your house. Is there a way you and I could be in the house before they start?"

He said: "Well I know Barbara always takes a lot of time to make herself clean and beautiful before she makes love. Or fucks in this case. We could wait until she is in the shower and then hide in the basement. When they start we'll know it. Barb is loud. Especially when she cums."

She said: "Great so here's what I like to do."

She explained to him that they should have a video camera and regular one with them so once Marvin and Barbara start fucking they could film them. That way they both would have enough evidence to almost guaranty they would keep what they and the other two would almost be sure of loosing everything. If they did she would make sure Tom was rewarded for his work. She would klet him fuck her.

Tom said it was a deal and she gave him her number. She had his and would call him if she heard anything. She moved into him and kissed him shoving her long tongue into his mouth. Tom took a deep breath as he felt her hand unzip his slacks and move under his shorts to capture his growing cock. She moaned as it hardened in her hand. She said: "I have got to see this bad boy in the light."

She pulled it out and smiled at it seeing the red circumcised head and the long white/red hard shaft. Then she looked up at him and said: "You know I might just have to sample this white cock before this is all over. Oh and maybe the man's next door too. What do you think Marvin would say if he saw two white cock in my body fucking my pussy and ass?"

Tom smiled and said: "Well how about we start with just you and me baby?"

He had her skirt up around her hips in the front and his hand was between her legs squeezing her pussy. She moaned and Tom felt his hand get wet. She said: "Do you eat pussy Tom? I mean really eat it?"

He laughed and said: "For you Ruby, I would lick you and suck you until you screamed for me to stop and fuck you."

She said:" Now don't say anything you can't back up baby."

He laughed and said: "Hell just ask my whore of a wife."

They both laughed and she slowly moved into her car, leaving her legs wide open for a few seconds letting Tom see her dark thighs and white panties. He smiled and said: "I hear dark meat is much sweeter."

She said; "The closer your mouth get to here, she pointed directly at her pussy, the sweeter it gets. You'll think you have died and gone to have baby when you taste me. I'll call you soon."

She shut her car door and drove off leaving his hard cock hanging out of his slacks. He wondered if he should go home and wait for Barbara to come back from Kathy's house. He wanted to see how she would react when she saw him waiting in the kitchen. He would insist on seeing her shaved pussy again and he would know it wasn't a lie that she was fucking all afternoon when he saw her pussy all red and swollen. However on the way home he spotted a camera shop and had an idea.

He stopped and went in asking a lot of questions. He wanted to know if the had a really good and really small video camera that he could hide say in a closet or ceiling and film the bedroom from about 20 feet away? They showed him 4 of them and he purchased the one they recommend.

He also purchased a record so small it could be placed near the top of the back of the headboard and catch almost everything said in the room. He was going to leave when he spotted one of those small long pencil size cameras that could look around the corner of be placed in the bedroom ceiling.

With all of these in hand Tom went home and began to install them. He was able to get up in the attic and slide the pencil size tube down the ceiling light opening, which was directly over the big bed in the master bedroom. He adjusted it so he could be sure to capture the entire bed. He had place a shirt on the bed in the center and adjusted the lens to it. Tom then came down and attached the small recorder to the back of the bed board.

He didn't have time to set up the other camera in the wall but he would soon enough. Then he went down stairs and waited for Barbara to come home. He would film his owe sex tonight and view it later on when she wasn't around. About 4:15 PM she showed up at the back door wearing the shorts with the thong under it and the bikini bra. God she did look good.

She opened the door and was surprised to see Tom sitting there waiting for her. He smiled and asked her: "So where you been Kathy's? What do you girls do all afternoon anything I would interested in?"

She was so taken back she blushed over her red tan and tried to say: "We were lay out getting some sun. Her pool is really nice. So how come you're home so early?"

He said: "I'm full of surprises Barb you would be surprised. Anyone else with you two?' She blushed again and said: "Nope, just us two. Well I better get a shower and start dinner. I'll be down in a few minutes"

As she walked past Tom he took her hand and pulled her to him and down on his lap. He could feel her resist a little as she sat on his legs with a flop. He could feel her heat from the sun on her entire body and as he kissed her he could gather the sent of someone else's cologne. He cupped her beautiful full breast in his hand and she tried to tell him: "I have got to get a shower baby I'm full of sun tan lotion."

He was thinking: "You're full of something besides sum tan lotion."

She crossed her legs as she sat on his lap. He was trying to get his hand down between her thighs. He said: "Take your shorts off for me. I want to see your thong again."

She said: "Oh Tom I'm dirty and sweaty babe wait until I get my shower. OK?"

She tried to pull away but he held her. He started to undo her shorts with her struggling with him all the time. Finally he got them undone and she held them so they would fall down off her full hips and ass.

She said: "TOM!! I want to get a shower first. PLEASE!"

Tom said: "What the matter with you? Show me your thong."

She was getting mad and Tom knew why. She had fucking for god knows how long this afternoon and now she didn't want me to see her cum filled pussy and red swollen pussy lips. He held her there until she said: "OK look!"

She dropped her shorts stood there a few seconds showing me her thong and the mess around her pussy. She than ran upstairs. But he saw the thong ripped and the dried cum caked to her thighs before she got away from me.

He said: "So it's really true. My beautiful wife was fucking two black guys all afternoon, hell they ripped her clothes to get to her. They must have wanted her as bad as she wanted them. But than what man wouldn't want Barb and Kathy? OK Tom don't feel sorry for yourself. It's time to gather the proof."

He walked up stairs and while she was showering, he turned on the cameras. Barb Came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her. Tom stood in the bedroom and when she walked in he grabbed her again and tossed her on the bed with a little force. He was mad but he was also full of passion since meeting Ruby and thinking about Barbara fucking her brains out with two men, two black men! When she hit the bed, she said: "TOM!!"

He stood over her and pulled the towel open. His eyes got huge as he saw all the red around her pussy nipples and inner thighs. He just looked at her. She tried to cover herself but he wouldn't let her. He made sure she was in the right position so it would show up on film. He said: "What the fuck have you been doing to get all this redness? Christ Barbara! You have been fucking like a whore. Look at your body! You better tell me now what the hell is going on."

He grabbed her thighs and opened her legs wide so the camera would get all of her swollen red pussy. It showed up great with her white skin just around her tan body. The redness was very apparent. Her nipples were red and looked like a baby had been nursing on them for weeks.

He told her: "If you know what's good for you Barbara you won't move. He walked to the dresser and took out the digital camera they had purchased on their last vacation. He started snapping shots. She tried to cover but he wouldn't let her.

She yelled: "What the hell are you doing Tom? Stop it! I said stop it! I don't want you to take my picture naked as I am. Stop!! STOP IT!!!"

Tom said: "Do you want me to beat the shit out of you?" She put her hand to her mouth and was stunned by what and how he said.

He said: "Now you lay there until I'm done and then I want you to fuck me like you did the two black guys when you were over Kathy's. I want you to fuck me and suck me and do all the things you did with them. Do you understand?"

She looked shocked and stunned hearing her husband saying those things to her. Tom continued: "And, if you don't then these pictures will be at the lawyers by 9AM tomorrow. Now the kids are gone the doors are locked and we have all night. Show me what you got baby. Fuck me like the BLACK cum holder you are!"

She was really frightened now really scared. She knew Tom knew because he used Marvin's favorite words "Black Cum Holder"!

She said: "Where did you hear that term Tom? Why are you calling me that?"

He took her legs and opened then wide holding them up and apart. He said: "Look at your cunt. Look at it Barbara. Any man can see you have been fucking like a slut all afternoon. How many men have you taken today slut?" How many?"

She tried to keep herself calm and finally said weakly: "I don't know what you're talking about. Kathy and I used a vibrator on each other to see what it felt like. I told you I have no other men in my life but you. And, I'm sure how long I'm going to have you if you keep this shit up! Now let me go you ass hole."

He laughed and said: "If you get off that bed I'll pull you back. He walked down the hall and found the thong and her shorts he carried them back into the bedroom. She was sitting up with the towel wrapped around her. Her legs hung over the side of the bed. He showed her the ripped thong and showed her the small path of material, which was slippery and wet. He showed it to her and the hidden camera.

She said: "I told you Kathy and I used a vibrator and that's why the thong is ripped and wet."

She stood up and Tom pushed her back on the bed. He opened her legs and shoved two fingers all the way up inside her pussy. They went in with hardly any tightness around them.

He said: "You're a little stretched aren't you baby! Guess the vibrator made your pussy so wide."

She said: "Yes Tom! That's exactly right now LET ME UP YOU BASTARD!!"

She struggled and finally he knew she had really developed her story he had no proof this time. Even the hidden recorded and camera couldn't prove anything he would have to be more cleaver. If he was going to catch her and have the proof, he would need to be much more cleaver from now on.

He let her leave and he sat on the bed after turning of the equipment with the remote. He was going to rewind the file and decided he would save everything he took. Barb went into the kitchen and made herself something to eat. She said to herself: "Oh man! That was close. Tom really knows what I'm doing. I'll have to be much more careful, and cleaver to make sure Tom doesn't catch me!!"

She had no idea about stopping. Finally she went into the family room and sat watching TV when Tom came down and sat in the chair next to her. He just looked at her. She could feel his eyes on her but she wouldn't look at him. Finally she turned to face him and said: "What? Why are you looking at me?"

He didn't say anything for the longest time. The he said: "Why are you doing this to us?"

She said: "What are you talking about? Doing what?"

He said: "Don't lie that makes it even worst. Barbara why are you giving your body and sole to him? Why are you fucking another man?"

She said: "You are out of your brain Tom! Do you want me to fuck another man? You keep saying it I think you really want me to do it."

He shook his head and said: "What do you mean want to do it? I know Barb. I fucking know woman. You have been fucking Marvin and god knows who else for months."

She said: "Why do you think I'm doing that Tom? Why?"

Tom looked at her until she looked away from his eyes. She couldn't hold his look.

He said: "OK! OK Barb. I'll tell you! A woman called me today and we talked about you and Marvin. She told me all about his life and what he does and has women do for him. She told me he especially likes to get white women, married white women to fuck him. It's a power thing for him and the first thing he does is get the to shave their pussy."

Barbara blushed over her red tan face again. Tom continued: "He gets them to do more and more perverted things with him and his friends like today with you and Kathy. I'm betting her pussy is shaved too. Am I right?"

She didn't answer him. He asked again: "Is Kathy's pussy shaved too Barb?"

She said: "OK So it's shaved! She's the one who talked me into shaving mine. She said you would like it Tom. You!! Not anyone else. You!"

He said: "Well I do like it. I loved it until I was told that when a women shaved her pussy for Marvin, she is telling him she is his. So I guess you belong to him now. Am I right?"

She said: "Don't be an ass Tom. I'm in our house, with my husband and I'm with you. Unless you keep this shit up. You are driving me crazy with all your questions and guilt trips."

NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers
1...345678