Rhianna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the shower letting the heat of the water wash the grunge of the trip away. Maybe it was a good thing that I was running late, because I sure as fuck didn't feel like dealing with the public after that long trip.

I should have taken Rhianna with me, that was my first mistake, second, I should left earlier. Why didn't I take Rhi with me? Because my whole intention was to surprise her with the ring at a fancy dinner, and make love to her after she accepted. Best laid plans of mice and women...

I was drying off when I heard a soft voice behind me.

"Sierra?"

"Yes Rhi, baby, I'm home."

The door eased open a little more, and she slipped in behind me. I turned to face her, seeing a very tired young woman. "I see you wore yourself out today. I'm glad you found pleasure in your day." I smiled.

"I missed you, I spent most of it crying."

She was sitting on the toilet now, smiling up at me.

"Crying. Why?" I hung up my towel and propped against the sink.

"I missed you."

"Baby girl, I told you I was on the way home."

"I know, but, I don't like being alone anymore."

She was reaching for the tissue and absentmindedly rolled the ring around her finger.

I smiled, knowing she was too groggy to notice it. She flushed, washed her hands, and leaned against me.

"You're not alone baby, I'm always with you, right here." I kissed her lightly, and stroked her chest, caressing a naked breast.

"I'm just so used to you being with me, I don't like it when your not."

"I know baby, I should have taken you with me. I'm sorry that I didn't." My arms went around her and I held her tightly. "Come on, let's go to bed, I just want to hold you tonight."

"Yes, I want to feel you next to me. The bed is lonely with out you."

We walked back into the bedroom, she slid in first, and I snuggled next to her, kissing her softly, covering us both up. "Rhi, I love you."

"I love you too." she was soon asleep and I watched her briefly, caressing her hard nipples, running my hands over her body, taking her in before sleeping myself.

***

The warmth of her lips caressed my back as she woke me, her arm tightening around my chest under my breast. I moaned softly as I rolled too her, seeing her sparking eyes.

"Good morning baby." I reached around and drew her closer to me, her nipples caressing mine. "What are you doing up so early?"

"Making sure you were home with me. I thought I was dreaming." she whispered.

"No dream, I'm here with you." I ran my hand down her arm and took her hand, touching the ring as I rubbed her fingers. I smiled, trying to think of something to say, "Are you feeling better?"

"Yes." she moved, half lying over my body and brought her hand up to look at the ring in the dim light of the sunrise. "Thank you for this. It's beautiful."

"You're welcome Rhi." I pushed her hair from her face and brought her to kiss me. Her lips were so soft, she felt so fragile to me at times. I wrapped around her and pulled her over me, "I wanted to show you how much I love you."

"You always do, I don't need anything else to show me that."

"Rhianna, I wanted to give you something that showed you I was committed to you, for the rest of my life baby." I took her hand and kissed it, then reached up to bring her lips back to mine.

Our kiss grew deeper and our embrace tighter. I pushed her over on her back and left her lips, softly kissing down her neck to her chest, slowing working my way to a hard nipple that wanted attention.

She bucked up at me, a deep moan coming from her throat as I took it slowly, nipping, and flicking it with my tongue. My hand caressed her other tight knob that stood taught on her supple mound. She ran her hands through my hair and down my back, pulling me away.

"Stop, you know how that drives me nuts." she panted.

"Yes." I hissed, moving down her belly, kissing my way to her love-mound. My tongue flicked its way over her pudgy belly until I found my paradise between her thighs. "Umm" I hummed as I brushed my lips against her naked fresh shaved pussy.

"Oh Momma!" slipped from her lips as I took my first lick, her body instantly reacting to the warmth of my mouth.

I parted her legs a bit more with my hands and worked my way up and down her slit, slowly tasting every soft inch of her tenderness.

Her scent was alluring, and I couldn't help but caress her with my fingers and tongue, trailing wet circles and lines between her lips, and in and out of her love hole.

My prize, her little nub that wanted attention. I pursed against it, sending an instant shock wave through her body. I moved to part her vulvae with my fingers, dipping three inside her and nursed her clitoris with desire.

She shook beneath me, and I knew that it wouldn't take much longer for her to pour a fiery feminine liquid all over me.

"Make me come, momma, please, the pressure is building inside my belly, please, I want to come!" she franticly whispered, pushing hard against me, pulling my hair as she pressed my face into her.

I hummed, shooting another vibration through her body, preparing to receive my prize of her love. I bit at her little erection once more, and probed her deeply with my fingers. Another lick between her labia minora, and she shot my mouth full of fluid.

"OH God! YES! Fuck YES!" she growled, forcing up into me.

I licked her, drinking in all of her I could capture, and then cleaned her up to my liking. I kissed a soft trail back up her body, grinding my pussy into hers as I lay over her, feeling her swollen love hot against mine.

Her arms wrapped around me, mouth finding mine and kissing me, licking herself from my face. Our tongues danced, our bodies ground into each other's, our hands groped and wandered. Our kiss slowed to pecks, and ended softly. I slid beside her, keeping her in my arms and snuggled her to me.

***

My next romance was due in six months to the publisher and I just couldn't get the story to flow the way I wanted too. I was sitting in front of my lap top, staring at a white screen when she walked in and put her arms around my neck, kissing me softly.

"Sierra, is everything all right?"

I looked up at her, her beauty melting me as always. "No baby girl, I just can't seem to focus. I can't find the words."

"What are you writing about?"

"Nothing yet, I just don't like the characters."

She walked around and sat on my lap, holding her arms around me, "Why not? They don't love each other the way we do? Or is it hard to write about something you don't experience any longer?" I just stared at her. "Momma," her lips softly took mine, "why don't you write about us?"

"Us?"

"Yes. Us. Our love, our life, how we came to be. Can you imagine all of the other women who are like us, needing someone who understands them, and their needs to express themselves as lovers, like we have?"

I thought about it for a moment, and thought about how much she had influenced my world. She was right, but then, she was always right, for me. I tightened my grip around her and held her to me, listening to her heart beat.

"Baby girl, yes, I think that will make a lovely romance. And something that will express another side of love that is forthcoming and shouldn't be hidden any longer. Who is to say it is right or wrong about who should love who." I looked up to her, kissing her softly, "Yes Rhianna, it's a prefect idea."

The new romance was a success. Of course, I titled it after Rhi, it was her idea, and the book was selling off the shelf.

A month before the new book tour began, I found myself in a personal dilemma when it came to Rhianna. There was so many things that she brought to my life, and I wanted to bind her to me in more than just my heart and soul. She had been so good to me, and helped me with my book tours, and other business. She always kept me going when I was lost.

I took her to dinner one night, to a nice quite place we went often. The lights were dim, and the ambiance just right. I did something I never thought I would do, presented her with another ring, and purposed. Of course, she accepted, and slipped the one-carat pink-sapphire and diamond ring on her finger next to the other band. She about knocked me on the ground when she hugged me.

***

Rhianna and I had a handfasting ceremony, in the mountains of the Sierra Madre at Los Padres National Forrest, it was one of our favorite places to visit when I wasn't touring. The occasion binding our love and hearts, was overseen by a close friend of mine who was a Wicca Priestess.

The fall trees danced with color and the cool breeze wrapped beautifully around our love and us as we said our vows. It was a day that I will never forget, and Rhianna, I will love forever.

12