Rick Summer, Ace Detective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached up and tugged the rings in her pierced nipples, grasping them between podgy fingers and thumbs, and producing a satisfying gasp of pain, as her back arched once more. "Yes, your Master is well satisfied, Janine," he replied, with a lewd grin, "but now I have another little task for you, my sweet!"

"Anything, Master!" she murmured, leaning forward to plant a brief kiss on his thick, blubbery lips.

"I wish you to go back to your room, and place the manacles I shall give you, on Summer's wrists, and bind her hands behind her back!"

"But why, Master?" Janine exclaimed, a frown marring her forehead.

"Because, my sweet, I no longer fully trust her, and because you are both scheduled to go to the assembly plant today, for some routine reprogramming. I do not want her attempting some foolish escape!"

"But she would never do tha..." Janine started to protest, but was cut short, by a ringing slap to her face.

"Never question my wisdom, bitch!" he thundered, his face suffused with anger.

"N-No Master!" she whispered, holding her reddening cheek, tears glistening in her big, blue eyes. "Please forgive me!"

He eased her off his cock and bed, then handed her some steel manacles he took from the drawer of the bedside cabinet. "You must watch her carefully, Janine, and report any suspicious activities to either myself, or one of the guards!" he ordered, lightly brushing her cheek.

"Yes, Master, as you wish!" she replied. "Shall I order her to get dressed, before I handcuff her?"

"Clothes will not be necessary," he said, harshly. "Now go!"

Chapter 20: Escape From Alcatraz

After breakfast, the two sex-droids were escorted out to the waiting hovermobile, by Miles Canterbury and an armed guard. Janine was dressed in a short blue Summer frock with dark-blue hose and heels, with a matching vanity purse slung over her shoulder, while Summer, looking dazed and confused, was totally naked, apart from her red high-heeled shoes, with her wrists firmly handcuffed behind her back. She squirmed, under the ogling of the guard, and the waiting hovermobile driver, wishing that Miles had let her get dressed first.

Miles unlocked Summer's manacles, and bundled her into the front passenger seat, where she was secured to her seat by the guard, using the wrist cuffs attached to each side of it. Janine and Miles climbed into the rear seats. After ensuring that everyone had their seat belts fastened, the driver ogled the delicious crotch of his naked front-seat passenger, one last time, then gunned the motor, and ascended into the air, before slipping it into computerized mode. The vehicle accelerated up to cruising speed, heading for the BioRobotics assembly plant.

-oOo-

Once through all the routine security checks, Janine and Summer, now accompanied by the Head of Security for the plant, Hans Smuts, together with Miles Canterbury and two other men wearing white uniforms, whom Summer assumed where some sort of technicians, were hurried down the corridors of the BioRobotics Manufacturing Facility, until they came to the familiar door of Ian Shanklin's electronics workshop.

"You will remain inside, with SD-0009 while she is being reprogrammed, then await my return!" Miles instructed the younger of the two male technicians, before turning to continue along the corridor, gripping Summer's elbow, firmly, and pulling her along beside him.

"But w-what about Summer?" queried Janine, suddenly looking very frightened.

"Nothing to worry your pretty little head about, my dear," Miles murmured, with a reassuring smile. "Please co-operate fully with Mr. Shanklin!" He turned and hurried off, dragging Summer along beside him, accompanied by the other two men.

"Where are we going, Master?" Summer asked, her big blue eyes suddenly wide with concern, at being separated from her blonde companion.

"You will find out soon enough, my dear!" Miles muttered, without even looking at her.

They came to a halt, in front of a closed door, with a large sign upon it, that read: 'Cerebrum Scrubber - No Unauthorized Access'.

"Nooooo!" the raven-haired girl gasped, trying to away pull away from his grasp, as the horror of what he was about to do, finally dawned on her. "Please, Master, you mustn't!" The technician stepped forward, and gripped her other arm, as she struggled to break free, her naked breasts heaving, from her desperate exertions.

Smuts unlocked the door, and swung it open, with a toothy grin, directed at the terrified sex-droid. "You ain't gonna cheat fate this time, my pretty one!" he exclaimed.

"Noooooooo!" she screamed, as they dragged her, kicking and writhing, into the room, then quickly strapped her down to the metal table, with the attached leather restraints. "Please, Master, I'll do anything, but please don't erase my mind!" she sobbed, looking up at Miles, through tear-filled, imploring eyes. "Pleasssse!"

Miles Canterbury almost felt a twinge of guilt; almost, but not quite! "I'm really sorry about this, Summer," he murmured, leaning over her and smiling, as he stroked her breasts, causing her nipples to harden beneath his palms. "Believe me, if there was any other way.... but I can no longer take the risk of your former personality becoming the dominant half of your mind, and forcing you to do something that we both might later regret! There will be no pain."

He stepped aside, as the technician approached her, with a sonic screwdriver in his hand.

"Nooooooo!" she screamed, tugging, helplessly at her bonds. "Nooooooooo!"

-oOo-

The young technician remained over by the door, leaning against the wall, as Janine strolled over to Ian, her short skirt swishing around her shapely thighs. The man in the white uniform eyed her swaying ass, appreciatively. "These SD models, really are superb!" he muttered to himself.

"Hello Ian, darling, so nice to see you again!" the 'droid said, in a loud voice. "Where are they taking, Janine?" she muttered urgently, out of the corner of her mouth, when she got close enough.

Ian looked momentarily startled, and the blonde droid reached around and proceeded to unzip the back of her dress. "Y-You mean Summer, don't you?" he hissed back, his eyes as big as saucers. "What are you doing?"

Making myself more comfortable!" she murmured, with a smile.

"They're taking Summer to the Cerebrum Scrubber, to have her mind erased!" he added, looking puzzled.

"Oh God, nooo!" she gasped, as she shrugged the straps off her shoulders, and let the dress fall about her ankles, thus revealing the fact that her only other items of attire, were her stockings and six-inch heels. There was a loud gasp, from over by the door. "We've got to save her! I'll distract his attention, while you hit him over the head with something?" she whispered, urgently.

"Are you mad?" he gasped.

"Do it!" she hissed, her eyes flashing, dangerously. She swung around to face the man across the room, running the splayed fingers of one hand down through her sparse, blonde, pubic thatch. "God, I feel sooh hot!" she groaned, arching her back, and thrusting out her tits, while eyeing the man, sexily.

"Is it really necessary for her to take her clothes off?" the technician asked Ian, eyeing the android, nervously.

"Er, not normally," Ian replied, looking around, desperately, and spotting a large wrench on one of the worktops. He started to sidle toward it.

"I need to be fucked!" groaned the blonde bombshell, clasping her breasts in both hands and squeezing them up and together, as she swayed over toward the startled technician. "How about it, handsome?"

He jumped like a startled deer, as her one hand reached out and fondled the growing bulge in his pants. "Wouldn't you like to make love to me?" she pouted, running her other hand through his hair, as her lips came down toward his.

"I.... Mmmm!" His reply was cut short, as her eager lips clamped over his, and her tongue snaked into his half-open mouth. His hands reached out and grasped her delicious swaying breasts, unable to believe his luck.

Clunk!

With a sickening thud, the wrench smashed down upon the back of his head, and the man slumped to the ground with a small sigh, unconscious.

"Well done, I owe you one!" exclaimed the blonde 'droid, giving Ian a swift peck on the cheek. "Now I must get to Janine, before the bastards erase her mind!"

"Why do you keep calling her Janine?" Ian exclaimed, looking puzzled. Suddenly, a look of dawning comprehension lit up his face. "Of course, you're not SD-0009, are you? You're Summer Childe!"

"Well worked out, Einstein," she snapped, sarcastically. "Now, how do I get to the Scrubber room from here?"

-oOo-

"Please nooooh!" sobbed Janine, as the humming headpiece, complete with numerous coiled wire connections, was brought down over her head. They had done something to her motor-responses, and she could no longer move her arms or legs. "This is it!" she thought. "This is the end of my life! It isn't fair! Oh, Summer, where are you, when I need you most?"

With a loud bang, the door burst inward, and Summer bounded in, swinging the heavy wrench like a whirling dervish. Before Hans Smuts had time to recover from his initial surprise, the wrench swung down and smashed in his skull, with a sickening crunch. The technician leapt forward and tried to pin her flailing arms to her sides, but he was grabbed from behind by Ian Shanklin, who had followed Summer in, having decided that if he was in for a penny, he might as well go the whole hog!

As Ian wrestled with the technician, Summer swung the wrench at Miles, but the big man swayed out of the way, and her momentum carried her past him.

Seizing his opportunity, he grabbed her arms from behind, and pinned them behind her, forcing her to drop the wrench with a loud clatter, and a cry of pain, as he yanked them up between her shoulder-blades. "You ungrateful bitch, Janine!" he snarled, almost beside himself with fury. "I can see I shall have to teach you a lesson you'll never forget!" Holding both her wrists in one huge podgy hand, he reached around her and clutched at her breast, through the thin material of her dress, fully expecting her programmed responses to kick in!

"Wrong, asshole!" she snarled, using his surprise to yank one arm free of his grasp, and ramming her elbow back into his solar-plexus.

"Uumph!" The wind whistled out of his lungs, as he staggered backward, clutching his gut, a look of shocked surprise on his ugly face. He fell backward, over the motionless body of the security chief, and tumbled onto his fat ass.

Without even thinking, Summer yanked at the tall, mobile console, which housed the electronics of the Cerebrum Scrubber, pulling the whole damned thing over onto the suddenly terrified industrialist.

"Aaaaaaahhh!" He tried to raise his arms to protect himself, as the heavy unit fell, and hit him, with a sickening crash, and the tinkle of breaking innards.

Without even pausing for breath, Summer peered around and spotted the wrench. She rushed over and picked it up. She turned to face the two struggling men, and saw that the technician was getting the better of the fight. He had both hands around the throat of the slighter built man, and was throttling him, with a vicious sneer on his face.

The sneer turned to a look of blank surprise, as the wrench hit him at the base of his skull, with a dull thud, and his hands fell away, as he slumped to the floor, unconscious.

"Thanks, Summer!" croaked Ian, massaging his throat, and looking around, wide-eyed, at the scene of carnage. "I guess we showed 'em, didn't we?"

She gave him a caustic look, then turned and hurried over to Janine. "Oh Janine, darling, what have they done to you?" she cried, anxiously, pulling the headpiece from her head.

Janine looked up at her, tears glistening in her big, blue eyes. "Oh Summer," she sobbed, as a tear rolled down her cheek, "I thought I would never see you again! They... they've done something to me! I can't seem to move my arms or legs!"

"Bastards!" Summer muttered, as she unfastened the straps holding the naked girl down.

"Here, let me see?" said Ian, elbowing her aside. "Hmm! She's just had some of her motor-reflexes switched off. I'll have her back in full working order, in no time!" He pulled out a small sonic screwdriver, and directed the sound beam at her tummy. There was a faint click, as the beam touched her, and he swiftly removed the cover from the small maintenance hatch, that had appeared. He reached inside, and flicked over a couple of small toggle switches. "There, that should do it!" he announced.

Janine sat up, flexing the stiff joints of her arms. "You got here just in time," she said, looking gratefully into the blonde's anxious eyes. "Another minute, and the brain scrub would have commenced!" She shuddered at the thought, her naked breasts quivering, fetchingly.

"We've got to get out of here right away!" Summer muttered, urgently. "Shit, what did I do with my purse?"

"You mean this?" interrupted Ian, with a grin, holding out her small vanity purse. "I thought you might want it?"

"You're a lifesaver, lover!" exclaimed Summer, with a warm smile, taking the blue purse from his hand. She opened the purse, and pulled out a small handful of crumpled material. "Here, put this on!" she ordered, handing it to Janine. "It's a good job I always carry spares!"

Janine shook out the dress, and eyed it, critically. "There's not much off it, is there?" she said, with an impudent smile.

"There wasn't room for much more! I hope you're not turning into a prude?" Summer replied, with a grin. "Stop complaining, and get it on! At least the color matches your eyes!"

There was a low groan, from somewhere under the fallen console. "Ian, help me get Miles onto the table, and strapped down!" she ordered, bending to grab the one corner of the heavy instrument cabinet, while Janine stood and slipped on the flimsy dress, over her head and shoulders.

Between them, they managed to drag the equipment off Miles body, and man-handled him onto the table. "Jeez, but he's heavy!" complained Ian, as they strapped him down. "It was like moving a beached whale!"

There was a nasty bruise on the fat man's forehead, and he groaned once more, as he slowly returned to consciousness. As his vision cleared, he looked up into the eyes of the blonde-haired 'droid. "Janine, you'll pay dearly for this!" he snarled, tugging, ineffectively, at his bonds. "I shall personally dis-assemble your ass, piece by fuckin' piece!"

The blonde grinned, and shook her head. "You still haven't got it have you, dog's breath?"

He looked puzzled, then a look of slow realization dawned. "Summer," he gasped, "but how?"

She grinned, and brushed back her long, golden locks. "A simple matter of hair dye, and the tablets for my darker complexion," she replied. "The hardest part was getting my body pierced, to accept Janine's jewelry, but Ian here, willingly obliged!"

The young man at her shoulder, grinned and nodded, before pushing his thick-lensed spectacles back onto his nose, as they threatened to fall off.

"I knew I couldn't trust you!" Miles snarled. "But how did you manage to overcome Janine's programming, and her automated whore responses... and your own, for that matter?" His eyes flicked over to Ian, and widened. "Stupid question! You're gonna die for this, you little weasel!"

Ian gulped, and pulled away, looking frightened. "What are we going to do, Summer?" he asked, anxiously, starring at the beautiful blonde.

"The three of us are going to get out of here, then inform the authorities about what's been going on!" she told him, calmly. "I'm afraid you've just joined the ranks of the unemployed, Ian, honey!"

"But how?"

"We're just going to walk out the gates, isn't that right, Mr. Canterbury?"

"You're all mad! There's no way I'm going to co-operate in your half-baked scheme!"

"Oh, but I think there is," Summer murmured, grinning wickedly. Her hand moved to his pants, and, with a deft yank, she unzipped his fly. She reached inside, and pulled his cock out from his underpants, gripping it firmly in her delicate hand. Despite his desperate circumstances, the penis started to grow and stiffen, even as she began to run her fist up and down it!

"W-What are you going to do?" he gasped, eyes wide with fright.

"Oh, just giving you a little reminder of who's on top," she replied, with a grin.

"Yeeeooowwww!" His hips arched up off the surface of the table, as she dug her long, well-manicured fingernails into the throbbing flesh, quickly drawing blood. "You bitch!" he gasped, tears filling his eyes.

"Janine, search Smuts!" she ordered. "He's bound to have a gun on him somewhere?"

The raven-haired beauty gulped, and nodded, then bent down over the body. "I-I think he's d-dead!" she gasped, with a look of utter distaste on her face.

"Of course he's dead, his skull's caved in isn't it?" Summer snapped. She didn't like to admit it, but she felt a little queasy herself, every time she looked at the corpse. "Just search inside his jacket, will you?"

"I-I've got it! He's wearing a shoulder holster," Janine replied, pulling out a small snub-nosed automatic, and swiftly rising to her feet.

"Slip it in my purse!" ordered Summer. "Then handcuff your left wrist to Miles' right, so we can let him up!"

She turned back to the man on the table. "Listen, pig-face! We're gonna all walk outta here, as nice as you like, and I'm going to have the gun ready in my purse, with the safety catch off! Any funny business, and you get the first slug, right between the eyes, understood?"

The big man gulped, and nodded.

"Ian, strap that other guy down to the table, and gag him, so he can't raise the alarm when he wakes up!" she added, glancing over at the frightened young man. "And don't worry! Everything's going to turn out just fine!"

-oOo-

Summer's central power unit felt as if it was about to blow a fuse, as the small group slowly walked away from the main gates, towards the waiting hovermobile, on the main company parking lot. The hairs were standing up, at the nape of her neck, and she was expecting to hear alarm bells go off, at any second.

"Keep walking!" she muttered, prodding the barrel of the gun into the small of Miles' back. "One squeak out of you, and you're a dead man!"

She watched Miles climb into the back seat, still handcuffed to Janine, then slammed the door, and climbed into the front passenger seat. Ian was already at the controls, and had started the engine up. "Where too?" he asked, glancing over at her.

"Frisco, Canyon Drive, the palatial residence of one Arnold Scrooge," she informed him, as the vehicle rose in the air.

Chapter 21: The Debriefing

As the hovermobile descended onto the large, well-kept lawn alongside the main house, it was immediately surrounded by a half-dozen hulking Robo-guards, each aiming a lightweight machine pistol at its occupants.

"Outta the vehicle, and hands above your heads!" snarled a menacing, mechanical, voice, stepping forward. His optical sensors glittered, with that dull, lifeless look, characteristic of most androids, and he wore a dark business suit, with his serial number on the breast pocket of the jacket, but otherwise, he appeared identical to his five muscular companions.

Summer climbed out of the vehicle, hands clutching at the sky, quickly followed by the others. "Hi there, RD10000457, long time no see!" she greeted, walking over to him, with a sultry smile on her face.

"Do I know you, lady?" the robot growled. If he had been able to frown, he would have. "Hey, you ain't human, you're one of those pesky SD series droids?" He raised the barrel of his gun, as he noticed that the other girl appeared identical, except for her black hair. "What's goin' on here?"

Summer handed him her purse. "You'll find a gun in there! Now, if you'd be so good as to inform Mr. Scrooge that he has four visitors? Tell him our business concerns one Rick Summer, and his mission!" She could've sworn she saw a glint from his optical sensors, as she spoke the name?