Rick Summer, Ace Detective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janine's eyes widened, and she went a deathly pale. "You mean... I... you... we have the brains of some innocent young human females inside our heads? I-I cannot believe it, Summer! Surely you must be mistaken, Mistress?"

Summer shook her head, sadly. "Unfortunately not, honey! You have the brain of some innocent young woman, but I, much to my chagrin, have the brain of my former self, Rick Summer, a male Private Detective! Neither of our original biological selves are still in existence, I'm afraid! Our original bodies have been disposed of!"

"How... how horrible!" Janine gasped, going a deathly pale. Her reactions were totally human.

Summer ran a hand down Janine's left cheek. "Don't feel guilty, my love! None of it is of our own making, but now you see why we have to try to stop Miles and his evil cronies? He has found the perfect way of turning innocent victims into slaves, completely at the mercy of their new masters!"

"We must find a way to stop him, Mistress!" Janine gasped, oblivious to the irony of her situation. Her hand strayed to the fine fuzz of hair, growing between the top of Summer's legs. Ever since Summer had become a brunette, Miles had permitted her to re-grow her pubic hair, provided she dyed it black, of course. Her dark pubic bush was coming along quite nicely. Janine stroked it, absently, causing Summer to squirm with pleasure. "But how are we to get away, Mistress?" she asked, frowning. "We can get out of the house easily enough, but how do we get past the guard patrols, and past the high perimeter wall?"

"I was hoping you could tell me that, Janine, darling?" Summer replied, with a sigh of disappointment. She could restrain herself no longer, and her lips descended to Janine's erect left nipple, and suckled, gently.

"Mmm, aarrgh, ohhh yesss!" Janine gasped, arching her spine, as Summer nipped on her turgid teat, while simultaneously tweaking the other nipple, between finger and thumb. "We must, aaargh, talk some... more... later, Mistress!"

Summer, thoroughly aroused now, gradually sank down onto her haunches, running a damp trail of butterfly kisses down over Janine's ribcage and belly, pausing only to dip her tongue into Janine's naval, on her journey down to her fellow droid's sex. "Funny how I still think of it in such terms, even though it's not a genuine reproductive organ, as such, just a repository for various erotic implements?" she mused, gazing at her destination. "Talking of which!" She slid her tongue between the puffy labia, after first running it over Janine's vaginal studs.

"Aaaaaahhh!" Janine gasped, thrusting her hips forward, while tangling her hands in the long raven locks of her lover, and pulling Summer's face even closer, as she spread her thighs to accommodate her. "Ooohhh, yes, yesss, yesssss!" she gasped. "Tongue fuck my sweet pussy, Mistress, and promise that you will never leave me!"

-oOo-

Summer stretched out, languidly, on the black syntho-leather couch, and stared up at the bespectacled doctor, who was standing over her, smiling down at her, benignly. The psychiatric session that she'd been ordered to attend, had been in progress for just over thirty minutes. So far, she'd been able to avoid arousing any suspicions!

Doctor Schmitt decided it was time to get down to the crucial question. "Tell me, Ms. Childe," he murmured, "what can you remember of you former existence as Rick Summer?" He had been fully briefed about the unusual circumstances of this particular sex droid, by his employer, Miles Canterbury, who had provided a detailed dossier on her.

Summer appeared to frown in concentration. She had to be very careful about how much she revealed to the psychiatrist, or she might just give the game away! "Very little doctor," she replied, smiling at him, sexily. "Occasionally, I have brief recollections, but they are more like fragments of some dream, or memories of someone else entirely? I tend to dismiss them as irrelevant data, and assume that they will be erased from my memory banks, at some later date?"

The doctor chuckled. "Good, good! So you do not become confused or upset about your identity then?"

"No, certainly not! I am perfectly aware of who and what I am, and of my prime mission in life!"

"Which is?" he prompted.

"Why to serve my Master, Miles Canterbury, to the best of my ability, of course!" she replied, staring up at him, with wide-eyed innocence. "What a strange question!"

"You harbor no feelings of ill-will toward Miles Canterbury, or any other employees of BioRobotics, then?"

"Of course not, doctor! Don't be silly! I owe everything to them! I am supremely happy!" She smiled up at him, and squirmed her ass against the syntho-leather couch, causing her short skirt to ride even further up her thighs, and giving the good doctor a tantalizing glimpse of her sheer, peach-colored panties, and the dark bundle of curls encased therein.

"Hmm?" The bespectacled psychiatrist, pushed his glasses further back on the bridge of his nose, trying to drag his eyes away from her delicious crotch. "Is this patient deliberately trying to arouse me?" he wondered, briefly.

He scrawled another comment in his notepad, and then looked up into her big, innocent eyes. "You seem to have adjusted remarkably well, young lady!" he declared, placing the pad on his desk. "Now, I think I should just check out your automatic erogenous zone triggers, to ensure that they have not been, ah, adversely effected by some mental block or other?"

Summer gazed back at him, with wide-eyed innocence. "Whatever you think is best, Doctor Schmitt!" she replied. "I am completely in your hands!"

The doctor leant forward, and reached out with his right hand.

"Aaaahhh! Oh Jesus, that feels sooooh good!" she gasped, as the man placed his stiffened fingers against her hot crotch. "Better make this look good, girl!" she muttered to herself, as she thrust her pussy hard against his fingers. "Oh yes, yesss! Please make love to me, doctor!" she gasped, throwing her arms about the psychiatrist's neck, and pulling him down against her breasts, crushing them against her ribcage (ribcage?). "I need you inside me... now!" she panted, her delicate hands already fumbling with the zipper of the doctor's pants.

The doctor managed to untangle himself, and struggle back to his feet, straightening his glasses, and clearing his throat, nervously. Even as he was pushing his trousers down about his ankles, the sex-droid was finishing removing her panties. He tossed them aside, with a theatrical flourish.

"Fuck me, pleaasseee!" she groaned, closing her eyes, and spreading her thighs, wantonly.

Albert Schmitt quickly clambered on top of the sex droid, his penis already hard and erect. "No problems their!" he chuckled to himself, as he guided his shaft into her glistening pussy hole, and started pumping. "No problems at all!"

-oOo-

Miles Canterbury, leant back in his executive chair, and stroked his hanging jowls, his fat stomach hanging out, obscenely, from beneath his waistcoat. "So Doctor Schmitt, what is your professional opinion of our lovely Ms. Childe?" he enquired.

The psychiatrist sat opposite his desk, looking slightly nervous, in the big man's presence. "She, ah, she is indeed a lovely creature!" he replied, running a finger around the inside of his shirt collar. "If I hadn't known better, I would've sworn she was a real woman! The resemblance to a human being, both in looks, and in normal reflex responses, is absolutely uncanny! It's as if..."

"Yes, yes, doctor," Miles interjected, testily, "but you were not brought in on this case, to admire her tits and ass! What of her psychological profile? How has the former Mr. Rick Summer adjusted to his new role as an android slut?"

The doctor blinked twice, before answering, caught slightly off-balance by the gutter language. "Er, remarkably well, I should say. She claims she cannot remember much of her former existence, and swears devoted loyalty to yourself, and the company!"

"Good, good! That's what I like to hear!" Miles said, with a low chuckle.

"She also seems to react perfectly to her pre-programmed responses," the psychiatrist added, pushing his spectacles back up his nose, as they threatened to fall off, "but... but there was something about her answers to some of my more searching questions...?"

"What do you mean?" Miles asked, frowning.

"Well, I cannot quite put my finger on it, but some of her answers seemed... well seemed a trifle evasive, as if she were trying to hide something from me! And there was a certain devious look about her eyes! As you are aware, we cannot give her a conventional lie-detector test, since her physiology varies considerably from our own, and the so-called truth drugs do not work very effectively on androids."

"Hmm! I was hoping to bring my little experiment with the delicious Summer to a successful conclusion. I already have a potential buyer lined up for her, at an enormously inflated price! So, what do you suggest, Doctor?"

The psychiatrist tugged at his collar, visibly sweating now. "Er, ah, since we cannot be absolutely certain of her loyalty, despite the pre-programming, and since we d-dare not take the risk of her revealing any company secrets... I think we should give her a c-complete mind erasure, using the, ah, Cerebrum Scrubber, and then re-program her from scratch!" He finished the last, in a frightened rush.

Miles stared at him, for a long moment, before replying. "You DO appreciate the enormous cost, not to mention the time involved, if we do as you recommend, doctor?" he said, quietly.

The psychiatrist gulped, and nodded.

"All this based on a gut feeling you have, without any hard facts to back it up?"

The man nodded again. "It's the only way t-to be c-certain, Sir!" he stuttered.

"As you have already pointed out in your report, doctor, the unique synthesis of human mind and personality, even though it was a male one, combined with the pre-programmed artificial intelligence that has been slowly taken up from the computer data banks, has resulted in a new, unique personality, in this particular droid!"

"Er, that is, ah, essentially correct, Mister Canterbury!"

"Summer Childe is unlike any other SD-series droid! She is more dominant and self-confident, and more... more naturally human, in every way, than her fellow androids!" Miles spread his hands, palms upward, and gave a loud sigh. "The other sex droids are a superb replica of the ideal human female, in just about every important way, but Summer... well Summer IS human, in just about everything except her actual physical makeup! If I didn't know better..."

He sighed again. "I have managed to negotiate a very, very profitable deal for our Ms. Childe, based upon her unique qualifications," he explained. "If we do as you suggest doctor, then this valuable commodity will be lost forever, and our Ms. Summer, will become no more or less, than any of her sister droids!"

"But can we take that risk, Sir?"

Miles sighed again, and threw his hands into the air. "You're absolutely right, of course, even though it pains me to say so. I have become very fond of our Ms. Childe, during these last few weeks, but..."

He turned, and stared out of the window, blindly, for a few seconds. "Very well, we will do the mind scrub tomorrow!"

Chapter 19: The Three Card Trick

Summer was standing naked, in the bathroom, staring at her reflection in the full length mirror. Once again, she marveled at her physical perfection, as she ran her hands down over her shapely breasts, watching and feeling her nipples spring into full erection, as she caressed her fleshy orbs. She could feel every pore, every follicle, as her hands continued down her lower chest, and over her firm flat stomach, her fingers entwining in the neat thatch of short, curly black hair, before coming to rest, either side of her slightly puffy labia.

As she eased apart her nether lips, she could feel the heat of excitement rising from her sex. She closed her eyes, arching her back slightly, never failing to be impressed by the total realism of it all, as she slipped three fingers inside herself, and pressed her thumb hard up against her burgeoning clit.

"Aaaaahhh!"

She swayed on her feet, feeling the beginning of an orgasm starting to build, deep in her belly.

-oOo-

Downstairs, in the lounge, Miles lent forward and pressed the OFF button of the handset, lying on the table beside the chaise lounge. The image on the Vid-screen, dwindled into none-existence, as he sprawled back, and allowed the young boy to service him, orally. "Enjoy yourself, my sweet Summer," he murmured, with a lewd smile, "for tomorrow you die!"

He flinched, and cuffed the boy across the back of the head. "I said no teeth, you imbecile!" he snarled, as the boy mumbled an apology, and then proceeded to deep-throat him.

-oOo-

With the house all quiet, and in complete darkness, Summer arose from her bed and crept down the staircase, before slipping into the Library. With trembling fingers, she removed the large, bound volume, entitled 'Electronic Surveillance: State of the Art Techniques', and watched, as the section of bookcase rotated through ninety degrees, revealing the secret surveillance center, filled with its blinking, humming electronic equipment.

Using skills she'd acquired during her former existence as Rick Summer, she unscrewed the back of the main console, with a five credit coin, and yanked at a section of the wiring loom, where it was attached to the main processing board. As the wires came free, the red lights on the schematic of the estate, above her head, all blinked out, including the ones at the location that represented her and Janine's bedroom. She grinned, and then quickly replaced the panel on the back of the control console. "That should put paid to all the surveillance devices, for awhile!" she murmured, gleefully.

She exited the control room, her heart pounding in her breast, or whatever android equivalent she now possessed, and closed the bookcase, by replacing the bound volume in its original position.

Tonight was the night! She could feel it in her bones, or whatever the hell her new body was wrapped around? Earlier that evening, Miles had told the girl's they would be returning to the assembly plant in the morning, for some minor modifications to their programming, but Summer suspected that there was much more to it than just that? His eyes had had a shifty look to them! She'd decided that Miles might be having second thoughts about her usefulness to him, and had something entirely different up his sleeve!

She hurried back up to the bedroom.

-oOo-

"Janine?" she hissed, shaking the motionless droid's arm.

"Huh?" The blonde girl's eyes flickered open, as she returned to full power status. "What is it Summer?" she gasped, anxiously, seeing the look on her android lover's face.

"Tomorrow, at the factory, we make our break for it!" Summer muttered, grimly. "I don't think we have any more time! Miles is up to something? Now here's the plan..."

-oOo-

When Miles awoke, early the following morning, he reached out for the remote control on his bedside table, and flicked on the Vid-screen. He swiftly plugged in the code that gave him access to the overhead view, in the girl's bedroom, from the surveillance camera, and was greeted by a screen full of flickering, white static.

"What the fuck!" he snarled, sitting up and flicking through the remainder of the surveillance cameras in the bedroom. He was greeted by a screen full of static, in every case. He flicked through a few other camera views at random. Every one was the same! The whole surveillance system was down.

"Shit!" he snarled. "This would have to happen today, of all days!" He pointed the handset at the Vid-screen, and clicked the laser cursor on the phone icon in the bottom corner of the screen, then plugged in the extension number of the girl's room, when it started glowing.

"After a few seconds, a sleepy female voice answered. "Hello?" and a picture of a near-naked, sleepy blonde appeared, still half-entangled with an equally nude brunette, lying on the bed beside her.

"Is that you, Janine?" he growled, noting that her only attire was a pair of lacy black stockings.

"Yeah! Oh, it's you Master!" she gasped, sitting bolt upright, and staring at his image on her own Vid-screen.

He noted the gold rings hanging from her pierced nipples, and the glint of the studs in her labia, and grinned, lewdly. "Get your pretty little ass over here!" he ordered, brusquely. "Your Master is feeling lonely!"

"Yes, Master!" she gasped, brushing off the trailing limbs of the still sleeping brunette, and scrambling to her feet, while peering around for her discarded negligee.

"You won't be needing any clothes!" he growled. "Just get that sweet little tush in here, and make Daddy feel good!"

"Yes, Master!" she gasped, hurrying to obey.

-oOo-

As Janine entered the master bedroom, she saw the obese man lying naked on his bed, already jerking himself off. "Get over here and get me ready with that lovely whore mouth of yours!" he ordered, lying back and stretching out, as she hurried over.

"At once, Master!" She climbed onto the bed between his wide-spread knees, then brushed her long, blonde hair back, with both hands, and clasped it in her left hand to keep it out of the way, as she gripped his semi-hard penis in her right, and lowered her lovely mouth onto him.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned, eyes closed, as she slid her tightly-stretched, lilac-painted lips along the thick, veiny shaft. "Mmmgghh!"

He gasped with pleasure, as she started to deep-throat him, her throat clinging to his swelling cock, like a young virgin's pussy. "Oh, yeah! That's it honey!" he croaked, as her head started to move up and down, faster and faster, her teeth just grazing the bulbous head, each time she partially withdrew his throbbing organ.

"Enough! Enough!" he gasped, feeling his cum getting ready to explode out of his glans. "Now get astride it and fuck me, you horny bitch!"

She raised her head from between his thighs, with a wicked smile on her lovely face, and her tongue flicked out and laved over the end of his glans, licking up a shiny bead of seminal fluid that had just oozed out. "Mmm!" she murmured, licking her lips, sexily. "Your wish is my command, Master!"

She shuffled forward, positioning her knees on either side of his hips, until her juicy pussy was positioned just above his pulsating shaft. Guiding it, with the fingers of her left hand, she positioned the knob at the entrance to her sex, and then slowly, tantalizingly, lowered herself onto him. "Oh yes, yess, yessss!" she gasped, arching her spine, and throwing her head back, eyes closed. "That feels sooooh good!"

Miles groaned with pleasure, as she lowered herself down onto his taut balls, taking his full length, then began to raise and lower her hips, sliding him in and out of her tightly clenched sheath, and moaning like the whore she was designed to be!

"Oh Jeez, I'm cumming you slut, I'm cumming!" he gasped, as he felt his spunk erupting from his painfully tight balls. "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh..." he grunted, jerking his hips up to meet her downward thrusts, determined to get every last drop of his semen deep into her 'droid pussy. "God, this is sooh good, sooh lifelike!" he thought, his fat belly quivering with his efforts.

The girl was gasping and panting heavily now. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" she screamed, as she milked every last drop of spunk from his pulsating cock. As he started to soften and shrink, she leant forward, supporting herself on hands placed on either side of his head, a light sheen of sweat glistening on her lovely lithe body, her nipples still hard and erect. Slowly, her eyelids fluttered open, and she smiled down at him. "Is my Master pleased with his little slut?" she murmured, huskily.