Rick's Diabolical Scheme Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rick, you'll always be safe with me. I promise," Trish continued.

I thought back to the morning before when sitting in her kitchen Trish had said, "Don't fuck with us, Rick." She hadn't sounded like she was joking.

Jenny stepped into the conversation. "Trish, would it help if I was with you the next few times you went out with Rick?"

Trish looked at me, hopefully. "Would it, Rick?"

"I trust you, Trish." The truth was that she scared the shit out of me. I was afraid to even say so.

"I think you would feel better with Jenny along," Trish responded while looking at me closely. "So let's all three get together."

"Ok." I was glad she had said that. I would feel easier. But what about bedtime?

Jenny must have read my mind. "Don't worry about the sex part. We can have a threesome."

I think my mouth fell open again. Trish laughed.

"I learned a few things in prison. I taught them to Jenny and Mom when I got out. To my grandma, too, but she's getting a little old."

"Well," I mused. "Tomorrow is a work day, but it's still early. We could go to my place, or Jenny's."

"Let's make it Jenny's," Trish said. "I have a few things there."

Jenny agreed. We all had our own cars so we met at her house. We all arrived about the same time and followed Jenny inside.

As soon as the door closed behind us, Trish threw her arms around me and kissed me deeply. It wasn't really a hot kiss. It was more romantic.

"Thank you, Rick, for giving me a chance."

We didn't waste any time but went right to the bedroom. Jenny had a king size bed. It was big enough for all of us. We all undressed ourselves.

"Leave your panties on," I told the women.

I laid on the bed with a bare breasted woman on either side of me. With an arm around each of them, I felt their boobs pressing against me. I kissed one, then the other. I worked my way down their bodies; their hot, desirous, bodies. I stayed for a while at their tits. Four luscious tits to fondle, to suck, and nibble. I traveled to their navels and to their mounds. I rubbed my face on the bare flesh of that most feminine attribute of a woman's body.

I felt them turn faces to each other. They exchanged hot, wet, kisses. Their bodies pressed against my face. They were almost on their sides.

As I rubbed my face on the soft flesh of their mons, I could feel the waist of their panties.

I slid further down. I lowered to where their juices of anticipation had soaked their panties. I descended to where the scent of their lust was strongest. I was elated by the aromas of their nectar. Their fragrances told me, and the world, of their lust. The aroma spoke of their desire. It was a summons to mate; to plunge my cock into their hot cunts. It was a formal invitation to stuff their vaginas as I pumped my hard manhood into them.

I licked at the wet spot of arousal on their panties, not caring whose it was. The essences were erotic and the tastes lovely.

With my tongue, I went to the waist and started pushing the panties over their hips. I licked and kissed at their bare flesh as I exposed it. One at a time I tongued the panties lower and revealed the gorgeous cheeks of their butts.

I exposed the tops of their pubic hair. The hair was trimmed on both, but only the wilder parts. I pushed at the fabric, one at a time. I slid the panties down onto their thighs, to release the scents; the wonderful musky perfume of desire. That signal to the world of their want. I let my hands take over then. I pushed the panties over their knees and they kicked them off their feet.

I licked at both their pussies. I tasted their familiar nectars. They were discernibly different. Each had a flavor that was hers alone, yet both were enchanting.

Jenny pushed me toward Trish. She wanted me to make love to her friend first. I rolled between her legs. I licked at the folds of her labia. I pushed my tongue into her warmth. I thrust it into the slick wet heat. I licked at the inner petals. I circled the hard nubbin of her clit. I made her juices flow as she opened her legs wider for me and invited me into the sanctum.

Her hands were in my hair and twisted as she rose to an orgasm. Her juices anointed my face with her balm. She gasped as a climax ripped through her. It enlivened her. It gripped her with breathtaking excitement.

Jenny laid closely to us as Trish and her mother had done a couple of nights ago. It felt nice with her leg over my back. She was sucking Trish's tits as I licked her pussy.

Trish's hands were pulling at me, wanting me on top of her. It took me a while to realize what she wanted. I was so engrossed in the exhilaration of eating her that it took a some time for her urging to penetrate.

As Jenny rolled out of the way, I moved up to cover Trish. She held me tightly, showering me with kisses.

"Make me yours, Rick," she murmured.

My cock throbbed with heat. The heat came from the pulse of blood pounding into it. It came from the thrill of two hot women next to me. It especially came from the excitement of burying my face in her fragrant pussy.

I slid into her ready pussy. I glided on the film of her juices. I needed to fuck her. I needed to fuck her hard. I plunged my rock hard cock deeply into her. She met my thrusts with her own. Our rhythms matched. Our flesh slapped as we pummeled each other with our bodies. We rose together to a glorious mutual climax.

My cum gushed into her. She accepted it readily and eagerly. She held me tightly as I softened.

She sighed softly, "I've never given myself to anyone before. Not my spirit. I'm yours now."

I think she was trying to say she loved me, but didn't want to use the words. Whatever. I felt like something had changed for me.

Jenny had stayed aside as Trish and I made love. She told me later she felt like something important was happening.

There was more that night. We ended up in a circle of love. I guess "lust" would be a better word. It was eat and be eaten. We all had exciting orgasms.

That happened about a year ago. There was never another night like that with Trish, but she always seemed talk to me differently after that night. There is a certain softness in her words now. I don't think that is a good description, but it is the closest I can come.

It was quite a while before I felt safe alone with her. It was even longer before I dared go to sleep when alone with her. I have never dared to try cheating on her, or the other women. I never forgot her words the morning after I made love to her and her mother. "Don't fuck with us, Rick."

I don't really want to cheat on them. I'm quite happy with three exciting women who want to make love with me. Alone or in a group. They won't let me play favorites. If I seem to be, they will rearrange the schedule. What I want doesn't matter.

Oh, about my Machiavellian scheme. I gave it up. I want to keep my balls right where they are, thank you.

One more thing. Jenny introduced me to her niece the other day. Her name is Cathy. She's about two years younger than me and is quite attractive. She's intelligent, too.

It happened at a dinner at Trish's house, so she and Emily were well aware of it. They appeared to approve of Cathy, too. They haven't said anything yet. It's only been a couple of days. I won't ask her out unless they suggest it. Like I said, I like my balls just where they are.

12