All Comments on 'Riding in Cars with Shemales Ch. 01'

by lfullback

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Nice one

Very sexy encounter. Hopefully Matt has realised what he likes now and can get all he needs from her or finds out where to go for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Great Story. This is definitely in the top five percent I have read on the wonderful site. You were able to capture my fantasy and put it in words.

Litblitz2uLitblitz2uover 11 years ago
Awesome

Great story and looking forward to more. Nice and natural flow to story.

horny4itnowhorny4itnowabout 11 years ago
Riding in cars with shemales

Wow what a story. Felt like it was happen to my virgin bottom

bustergundam4bustergundam4about 11 years ago
Great 1st chapter!

I loved this chapter.Great mental images as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
omg

I've wanted this exact thing my whole life

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 11 years ago
READ ON - Don't regret it

This story is one you can't put down, because it "doesn't put any down" ... And will never be complete. Again, another improbable theme with a smooth and Hot texture to allow it to be believable ... In this readers mind for sure. The characters and erotic situations have the perfect "Ifullback" touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Want

Never have I wanted to suck a fictional dick more in my life.

rfhh1959rfhh1959over 10 years ago
Extremely Hot

I can't wait to read the further adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
shemales

Dude im attracred to shemales to I love them nothing to be ashamed of

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Luv it

Very exciting.Wish it was me here on Long Island

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Perfect girl.

I love strong scented shemale! That smelly cock would taste so good! I love to fuck her, then eat out my cum from her just fucked ass. Everything she does to him is exactly how I daydream of my experience. I'd just adore cleaning all her cum off her cock. I'd die to get facefucked by her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot Story

I have always been turned on by hot shemales, the fact that there's a hot sexy cock hidden in panties is very erotic. Society has made is taboo, and forbidden to lust for she cock. That turns me on so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

I am rereading these 4chapters are you going to do a chapter 5?

WestfjordianWestfjordianabout 3 years ago

Very hot! Enjoyed it alot!

Client8Client8about 2 years ago

Cute. On to chap 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My god I got a raging hard on reading one of my favorite fantasies

Takemine1956Takemine1956over 1 year ago

I'd love to find my own Terra.....

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

I though like making little sissy boys out of femboys and twinks and turning them into submissive Terra's where they are my little cock sluts and completely transform them into a full blown submissive Trans gurl that loves nothing more then sucking and being fucked. The only time it has been a problem is when I dated a hot little Blonde and met her son who was the spitting image of her only a cute little 100 lb. twinkie that lived with some Lesbians and I kept envisioning them lying cuffed in bed beside each other partially dressed in Lingerie as i went from one to the other seeing who was going to like being my cumslut more then the other. The Blonde was multi-orgasmic and a screamer and I just knew her sissy son would be too, and he was a naughty flirt too telling me of some of his escapades on the weekends when he got rolling on molly and lost control and was some older man's little playtoy. I knew if I crossed the line she would freak but the thoughts still haunted my dreams and dark fantasies. The mom though was a mental mess on Major amounts of SSRI antidepressants (400 mg a day) and i also wondered if her raising him had anything to do with him being gay or a little horny slut like her. Would have been interesting though to have them both as my submissive.

Addicted098Addicted098over 1 year ago

It was very smart to give the guy a history of playing with his ass. Makes being penetrative by big Cock on 1st try seem realistic . Too many stories go for it straight away without any previous history for the guy even though it is quite unrealistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous