All Comments on 'Riding the Trains'

by photoboy32

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What a sick piece of shit your narrator is -------

Hopefully sooner or later he and those who enjoy his brand of sexual enjoyment will get theirs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Stupid writing

I agree with the first commentor. You are a sick bastard to write such fantasies...sick fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Learn to treasure your wife

Marriage is two becoming one. If you like exposing yourself like in the story then go ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You gotta agree with the first wife

this snook does not deserve female companionship much less a wife. That part aside, the strip and rape on the subway/train stories have already pushed a button for me.

libertarianlibertarianalmost 17 years ago
Hot

Ok, Yuki is still agreeing in advance to this treatment, so it isn't completely non-consensual. This is truly about reluctance. Bringing a spare set of clothing makes sense. I like this kind of story, and would love to hear her side of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great story

Loved the story. Would like more detail, however, from the perspective of the wife. Very hot. Public, humiliating, yes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It's The Old Pimp Out The Wife Trickster

1st wife was stupid enough to marry but smart enough to get away from the wimp who pimps.<P>

Excuse me but when does the erotic stuff start? So far you have a willing ho and some mobile scheduled johns - then what?

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 17 years ago
I just don't understand...

Why a man would want to humiliate someone who doesn't "get off" on it. I also don't get how what he does could possibly be considered loving his wife. The story is written well (with the exception of some typos) but lacks any emotional content. No passion. No heat. He didn't even get arroused as he watched Yuki being humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not Good

I didn't like it at all! It is not erotic to humiliate someone like that. It is all well and good when you have a willing partner for these show and tells on public transportation, but not with someone unwilling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
No erotica

It was well written but it was a pure humiliation story, no erotica at all.

faobharfaobharalmost 17 years ago
Why can't people read tags?

Please ignore the comments of people too slow to read the tags associated with a given title. If nonconsent and humiliation are not their kink then they should avoid stories with this in the discription. On the writing front more information about the woman's state of mind could be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Comments

1st off this wouldn't really be my cup of tea, thats not to say it was bad just not for me.

What really gets me is these comments. I think some of these people get a little too caught up in this and think its real, go outside once in a while people.

As someone said its not even full rape when she agreed to do it before. This is the non-consent/relucatance section if you think the writer is so sick you may want to think twice before clicking this section.

Honestly this place can be great for a laugh sometimes.

eliza mimsfordeliza mimsfordalmost 17 years ago
Lighten up

Lighten up, readers--these are fantasies. I can enjoy this as a fantasy and imagine it happening to me and get turned on by my imaginings but I wouldn't want someone to REALLY fondle me on public transit. (Of course, I'm 44, a few pounds overweight, and would probably not be able to get someone to fondle me even if I wanted to!) And if you don't like non-consent, read "Loving Wives" or some other category.

I agree,thoough, that this story lacked erotic elements ...

Eliza

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great

lovely story.. i hope yourwife enjoys more experiences such as the last one and that she knows her place in the world of dominant sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep going...

Don't let the stupid comments discourage you. Keep on writing. I enjoyed the story and the theme, nice work! Looking forward to your next one.

XodanXodanover 15 years ago
Nice but short

The writer point of view is lacking in details :)) He is too far away... Great story anyway & thanks for posting ! I also liked your other post ! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Me Likey!

A fantasy of mine, also. As a woman, I must say what a wonderful way to be fondled and dominated, yet still be safe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Where's the Detail?

Great set up. Great idea. But the story runs out way too quickly, with far too little description. Needs far more of a play-by-play (and perhaps a more emotional narration). Try again, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
disquisting treatment on Yuki

Come on you can do much better than that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous