Room With a View Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swung her around to face the blackened window. “Who’s watching?”

“They are!”

“Where? I don’t see anyone.”

Shelly stared out into the darkness as Luke’s hugged her from behind. His hands roamed across her tits, pulling on her nipples to turn on their audience as well as turn her on, lifting them for approval.

“Oh god,” she sobbed as her dismay was replaced by growing desire.

Luke pulled her around to the foot of the bed. “Bend over,” he huskily whispered, “Grab the bedpost.”

“Wha?”

“Grab the bedpost!”

Shelly did as her husband commanded and bent forward, holding on to the bedpost. Moments later, she felt his cock pushing into her. Her eyes went wide as she peered out the window and into the blackness, where eyes unseen, feasted on her and the lewd act her husband was performing on her.

It felt strange, being displayed like that. As the room filled with squishy noises, she began to surrender to the licentiousness and visualized it was Jake and not John fucking her. She heard Jake’s gravelly voice say, “Fuck her Luke! Fuck her!” as if he was in the same room. Opening her eyes, she was almost surprised to find that no one was there, just her husband who was pounding into her and the blackness outside the window.

“Fuck her!” called the voice from the blackness. “God, I love a woman with big tits!”

With the certain knowledge that Jake and Toni were right there, only twenty feet away, she began thrusting back against her husband.

“Yeah, Honey, fuck him!” came a female voice from the dark. “Fuck that beautiful dick! Oh, yeah, fuck him like you mean it!”

The orgasm took her by surprise, tearing into her, a shockwave of excitement that flowed throughout her body.

Jerking about, unable to spare the energy to scream, she grunted, "Unngh, Uunnnhhh! UUUUUUUUNNNNHHHH!" while her vagina wildly squeezed her husband’s wonderful cock.

Then that delicious sensation of his cock spewing into her tripped another rip-roaring climax. The intense pleasure that had seized her eased and was replaced by a warm glow. Shelly slumped to the floor, too weak to stand.

Luke stood, facing the window, legs spread in a stance alluding conquest. He gave two thumbs up to the darkness, then turned and switched off the light.

********

Moments later, next door the lights came on again. Jake led Toni to their bed, having her lie face down, her butt to the window. After pulling a tube of lube from the nightstand, Jake straddled her facing the window. He spread her ass cheeks open and held them open for several minutes.

“Nice ass!” came the voice through the window.

Jake grinned and bent forward, burying his face in her splayed ass.

*********

“Holy crap! He’s eating out her asshole!”

Shelly sat up off the floor to see what was happening next door.

“Are you sure?” she asked.

“That’s what it looks like.”

“You’ll have to do that for me sometimes,” she said absent-mindedly.

Jake bobbed his head up a few times, to give the neighbors a look at Toni’s salvia covered portal. Then he sat up and retrieved the tube of KY Jelly he had placed on the bed. Squeezing some out onto his fingers, he then rubbed it into her asshole.

“Oh my god,” Shelly whispered as Jake spread Toni’s ass cheeks again with one hand and with his free hand, ran his thick middle finger straight up her butt.

“They must do that a lot,” said Luke with a ragged voice. “We ought to try that sometimes.”

“Luke!”

“Look at her legs twitching. She’s enjoying it, enjoying it a lot.”

After several more minutes, Jake pulled his finger out. He raised two fingers, his middle and index like a Cub Scout sign, globed on more KY and wormed them into her rectum.

“Oh lord,” Shelly moaned as Luke finger teased her virgin anus. “That’s so dirty, but it feels good, Baby.”

Jake abruptly swung around and knelt between Toni’s legs. He fidgeted about for a moment, then he began thrusting.

“God, he’s fucking her in the ass,” said Luke breathlessly.

“Are you sure?”

“That’s what it looks like.”

********

Jake fucked her pussy, confident that the spectators couldn’t tell the difference. It wasn’t that he didn’t ass fuck her, it was just that he had buggered her only yesterday. She began having trouble holding her stool and the proctologist told them to lay off the sodomy some and give her sphincter a few days to recover. Ever since they did it only once every four or five days and there hadn’t been any more problems. Jake did ease his fingers back up her butt as he fucked her.

Jake spewed his seed after several minutes. Pulling off, he swung back around straddling her back. He turned his head towards Toni and said, “Open your butt up.” Then he spread her cheeks again, displaying her now gapping rectum.

“Would you look at that!”

Jake released her butt cheeks and with a sharp swat to her butt, got up and turned the light off.

********

It was dark for a pregnant minute before Luke turned on the light.

“You’ve got another hard on?” Shelly asked incredulously.

“Hey, after that, who wouldn’t?” Luke looked around at the mess in the room. “Where’s that lubricant?”

“I don’t know, but if you come over here and lie down, I’ll take care of that boner for you.”

“Really?”

“Yeah,” she said in a sultry tone. “You get it up and I’ll get it down. That’s our agreement isn’t it?”

“That’s right, Babe. I’m glad you remembered.”

“How could I ever forget a commitment like that?”

Luke crawled up on the bed.

“Put your head towards the neighbors. Now lie back.”

*********

“She’s going fuck him this time,” said Toni excitedly.

“You’re right, Toni, he does have a long dick… That’s it baby; sit on it… Now look this way. What a nice smile.”

“You’re not looking at her smile, you’re looking at her tits.”

“Yeah, but she does have a nice smile. She’s enjoying it.”

Jake and Toni watched her ride Luke’s cock, grinding her clit into his pelvic bone and pubic hair, fucking him a few strokes and then grinding into him again.

“Watch the bouncing titties,” said Jake in delight as her big boobs flayed about. “Fuck him girl!” he called out. “Fuck him until his dick falls off!”

********

The words of encouragement drifted into their bedroom. “Yeah, I’ll fuck him,” she hissed. “I’ll fuck his dick all night!”

“You’re beautiful, Baby, beautiful,” Luke said reaching up and fondling the tits he so adored.

She looked down with lust filled eyes and heard him say, “That’s it, Shelly, fuck me, Baby. Show them how we fuck.”

In her excited state, it didn’t take too long for the beautiful sensations radiating from her groin to blossom into another orgasm. Spent, she slumped forward onto her husband and showered him with kisses. She lay on top of him while he continued to gently thrust into her. She became very still and Luke stopped fucking her. Realizing that she was sound to sleep, he gently rolled her off.

**********

The lights next door went off. “Our turn,” said Toni with a grin.

“I gotta work tomorrow. Let’s give it a rest. We’ll see them tomorrow.”

“Jake…”

He answered her with a snore.

END

12