All Comments on 'Rough around the Edges Ch. 03'

by Myanlass

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
mekakymekakyalmost 15 years ago
Love It!!

Love it, can't wait to read more! So glad that Jade broken up with her ass of a boyfriend. James is about to do the damn thing!

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
The end made it worth it :)

I have to admit to getting a little impatient with Jade and James, but the end was totally worth it. It was great to see her end things with Dante, although I'm sure more is coming on that front. The candy -- or lack thereof -- was an excellent tough. On grammatical matters, there was one problem. In the long exchange between Katrina and Jade, it got a little confusing b/c of just the statements and no indication of who was talking. Not too bad, just a little confusing. The dialog is good, although a little stilted. It might help if your characters used more contractions when they talk to each other, like You're instead of You are, etc. Looking forward to more, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
About time!

It's great that Jade finally ended things with Dante although am not sure I'm so cool with the phone thing but defo happy about the turnout of things. Please don't leave us hanging for too long!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 15 years ago
Finally Jade Dumps DANTE!

It's good to see Jade moving on as Dante has Already moved on a long time ago.

It will be interesting to see how Deborah handles the News and what kind of Trouble she brings with her for Jame's and Scott.

Curt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
KEEP IT UP

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
niiiiccceeee!

LOL I absolutely LOVED the ending!! Keep it up!

IndianChocolateIndianChocolatealmost 15 years ago
OMFG!!!!!

That was soooooo Freakin great! I absolutely can not wait for the next chapter!

I can't believe that bitch found out where James was. I hope she learns her lesson!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
lol

James was hilarious, kicking everyone out like that so he can go meet up with Jade. Now the only thing I would like for Jade to do is to officially dismiss Dante. I mean what is she waiting for, the joker is no good. As for psycho ex wife, wth does she want? Maybe a restraining order should be put out on her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh come on!

*laughs* That was FANTASTIC! I truly love this series & I look forward to reading what comes next. With the amount of clean heat these two go thru I can only imagine the real heat they'll drum up!

pmpktypmpktyalmost 15 years ago
Give us a break

It was so good and then you stopped right there. You got me, because now I'm hooked and can't wait for the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is ridoiculous and yes I meant to spell it that way woman, great great writing. I am hooked on your phonics, connect those words.

iseeyouwithmeiseeyouwithmealmost 15 years ago
ARgh

i haaaaaaaaate you for ending it right here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
yes!

I am rofling over this story... just started reading and i'm loving it!

StarMAPStarMAPabout 14 years ago
Hot & Cold!

These two burn hot and cold but damn them if it aint sexy!!

somethingsamisssomethingsamissabout 13 years ago
"Shop closed! Everybody out NOW!"

lol priceless love ur stories

klp0918klp0918almost 13 years ago

this story is great. Love the end of this chapter!!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
SMOKING...

Jade is learning her value and worth, you go girl!!!

When will Deborah know that it's OVER!!!

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago

About time she let go of Dante and went for the real man, James!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 12 years ago
Ooooh weeee she's gonna get it!

She asked for it! Now bring it on James! LOL

trubblemakurtrubblemakuralmost 11 years ago
Now

that's what I'm talkin' about! Love your stories nice hotness and romance mixed up deliciously!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Lol so much for being noble indeed...Love the gift idea, definitely got his attention

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOL!

Love it! James got the hell outta dodge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

LOL ... I CN LEARN A LOT FRM DIS STORY ESPECIALLY HW 2 GET MY MAN 2 CME HME

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ooh!

Oh man! This is getting good! Frustrating, but good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous