Roxann Prepares...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my one hand I searched for your other hand. I found it, and l placed it on my breast, letting you cup it in your hand. You gently squeezed, and let your thumb roll over my hard nipple as you kissed me in my neck. This nearly pushed me over the edge, finally we were giving in to the feelings we had had for such a long time. My mouth found yours and we kissed, full of passion...

As I lie in the bath, my fingers trace over my body and my breast. I start to play with my nipples, which had grown hard as I think back to that night....

I remember finally feeling your erection pressing against my hip, constrained by your boxer shorts. I let my hand glide down your torso, slid it inside your shorts and took hold of your erection, feeling it hard and warm in the palm of my hand. Wow, it felt so good to hold it, I wanted you so much! You shuddered as my hand enveloped your erection, as you moaned in my ear. I managed to stop you for a minute, so I could get my cotton nightie off. I wanted to be naked and feel your naked skin against mine. You threw the sheets off the bed and fumbled with your shorts. I hear you cursing as I lay there, waiting for you.

"Shh,....take it easy ...there!'' I said, as I helped you get the shorts off. You looked grateful and at the same time your eyes devoured the sight of my naked body, dimly light by the streetlight outside of my window.

"Wow!" was the only thing you could say. I leaned up, pressed my finger on your lips, and then kissed you, wrapping my arm around your neck and taking you down with me, so you ended up lying on top of me...

My one hand slides downwards from my breasts to between my legs, rubbing my clit, bringing me in a higher state of pleasure, as I send small waves of water over the edge of the bath. My other hand is playing with my breast, as I brace my legs against the side walls of my bath. I groan with pleasure as I quicken the pace of my finger, massaging my enlarged clit. My eyes are closed as I think of you.

As you lay on top of me, I could feel your erection between my legs, quivering, hard and warm. I was wet and ready for you and could not wait any longer. As you kissed me, I took your erection and led it to my moistness. Your gave a sharp hiss as the tip slid between my lips, and I moaned as I rocked my hips forward, letting you slide into me. It felt so good, so right, to finally have you in me.

I was expecting a quick end, but you held out far longer than I

expected. With each thrust you came deeper into me, while you suckled my nipples, sending me closer to ecstasy. I writhed and moaned, using my legs to pull you closer to me, licking your chest, biting your ear.

I loved you, and finally I could let those feelings wash over me, and let you feel them. Soon, sooner than I wanted, I felt your pace quicken, and I shifted my hips so I could feel you better, hoping we would both reach the point of no return at the same time...

I lie my head back in the bath, as I feel it coming, I feel the heat building up. I cry your name softly as I feel myself go over the edge.

Then it happened; you came into me, hard. I could feel all your energy hit me, like a silver ball of lightning, concentrated into one point, coming into me. As you slowed down, I came right behind you, clutching you closer against me, feeling a tear roll down my cheek. Finally, it has happened, we are now no longer friends but far more, far better than that...

After a few minutes, I pull the plug from the bath and get out, still tingling. I feel incredibly sexy now, absolutely glowing. Thinking back to that first time still gets me going. Of course, we did not sleep

that night and we took it much slower the second time, learning each other the language of our bodies, talking to each other without

speaking a word.

I towel off and walk to the bed, getting my things ready. I stand

before my bed and slip my red panties on. Once I have pulled the panties up, I let my hand slide over my now smooth mound, still sensitive to the touch. I do not want to mess up these panties, but they feel absolutely wonderful, it takes all my willpower to stop caressing myself.

I sit on the bed and take my pantyhose. First my right leg, as I slowly roll the nylon over my legs, admiring the sheen as it encases my leg.

After the other leg is on, I stand up, and pull up the remainder of the hose. Moving a bit quicker now, as the clock shows I have only 20 minutes before you get here, I take my dress and pull it on, letting my arms slide through the sleeves, then wrapping the silk around my naked skin. I rearrange the fabric around my breasts as I walk over to my dressing table, already loving the feel of the dress. I sit down, take a brush through my hair and apply just a hint of make-up, followed by some drops of perfume in my cleavage and behind my ears. After some lip-gloss, I stand up, get the boots out of the wrapping paper and set them before me. Slipping the boots on and pulling up the zipper, I feel more powerful and seductive, compared to my usual easy-going nature.

Another surprise for you, meeting the more forceful side of me! I run my hand over the leather shaft, imaging it will be your hand very soon.

I close my suitcase, stand it by the door, and look out of my window.

There you are! Just as I thought, a few minutes too early. You look very eager and happy to see me.

One last look in the full length mirror, I imagine looking at myself through your eyes, as I give a small twirl: elegant yet seductive, sexy yet restrained, just the look I was hoping to achieve.

There is the doorbell. "Off we go to a wonderful weekend!" I think to myself as I open the door for you...

12