Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a few feet away, Stephanie McMahon is laying on her back and has her legs spread apart as ECW's Extreme Educator Matt Striker is laying on top of her and is slamming his cock in and out of her hot, tight billion-dollar pussy. Stephanie has her hands on his shoulders and licks her lips, "Oh fuck! Slam that dick inside of me!" Stephanie moans as Striker continues to fuck her with quick hard thrusts.

"Ahhhh... ohhhh fuck.... Shit.... God damn... that's... extremely educational...." Striker grunts as he grits his teeth and starts to cum deep inside of Stephanie's warm, tight pussy.

"Figures that's all you got..." Stephanie groans as she rolls her eyes as her pussy is filled with Matt Striker's cum. As soon as he finishes cumming, Striker pulls out of Stephanie's pussy and stands up by using the side of the ring to pull himself up.

"Class... dismissed...." Striker groans as he turns slowly and starts to head up the ramp. Stephanie rolls her eyes and sighs "Pathetic...figures" Stephanie snaps and just moments later The Sandman gets on top of the Billion Dollar Princess and slams his cock into her hot tight pussy.

"Hi, ho..." The Sandman grunts as he begins to slam his dick in and out of Stephanie's pussy as she instantly wraps her legs around his waist.

"You better watch your mouth!" Stephanie snaps and slightly smirks as she pushes herself against The Sandman as the Hardcore Icon pumps his cock in and out of her pussy with hard stiff thrusts.

Meanwhile, in front of the RAW announce table, John Cena is laying on his back as RAW's self-proclaimed most dominant Diva crawls onto him and mounts his rock hard cock. "Ohhhhh fuck yes...." Melina moans as she begins to ride his stiff rod, and as she rides him, her large tits begins to bounce up and down at the same rate she's moving on the multi-time WWE Champion.

"Uhhh damn..." John groans as he reaches up and squeezes Melina's tits, and Melina responds by leaning forward so that John can bring his mouth to them. John then starts to suck on each of Melina's tits, going back and forth between them as quickly as possible.

"Shit yes! Suck those tits you big stud! AHHHHHHHH!" Melina lets out a primal scream as she slams herself down on John's dick as he gladly fulfills her request. Melina also presses her smooth, sexy legs tightly against John's body as she rides the strong, hot stud.

Up on the SmackDown announce table, JTG is laying on it as Ashley Massaro finishes mounting his long black cock. "Mmmmmm now that's a cock...." Ashley moans as she places her hands on JTG's smooth black muscular chest.

"Yeah that's right.... Ya'll down with Cryme Tyme aren't ya!" JTG groans as Ashley smoothly rocks on his cock.

"Ohhhh you got it.... But isn't there two of you?" Ashley moans as she looks back over her right shoulder at Shad Gaspard who is starring right at her ass. "Mmmm hey.... Don't just stand there... come bang... my ass...." Ashley moans as she laughs a bit.

"Damn girl.... You ain't gotta tell me twice!" Shad says as he gets closer to Ashley and shoves his large black cock up into Ashley's asshole.

"Ahhhhh yesssss that's it! Ohhhh fuck.... I love... Cryme... ahhhh Tyme!" Ashley moans as Shad pounds her asshole while JTG works over her pussy with his cock. Ashley reaches back with her left hand and feels Shad's rock hard abs as JTG starts to slide his gangsta tongue against Ashley's tits. The two black studs start to work double time as they fuck her twice as hard and fast. "Uhhhhhh fuck... you guys... are awesome!" Ashley moans.

Out in the ringside seats, Candice Michelle is standing up and she's bent over as Bobby Lashley stands behind her and pumps his cock in and out of the Candilious Diva's hot, tight pussy. "Mmmmmm now... that's... too hot... for most to handle...." Candice moans as Chavo Guerrero comes over and stands in front of her. "Ooooo...Latino heat...." Candice moans as she reaches forward to take Chavo's cock into her hand and she begins to stroke it.

"Mmmm...that's right... feel that Latino heat..." Chavo moans as Candice wraps her soft pouty lips around Chavo's shaft and begins to bob her head back and forth as the third generation wrestler begins to thrust his cock forward into her mouth.

"Uhhh fuck..." Lashley grunts as he as he holds onto Candice's waist as he slams his cock in and out of her pussy. Lashley's large black balls smack against Candice's skin as he fucks her cunt.

"Oooo.... Mmmmmm..." Candice moans around Chavo's cock as she pushes her body back against Lashley's and every time her ass hits against Lashley' waist, her entire body trembles with pleasure because she's able to feel Lashley's large powerful black cock inside of her pussy.

Meanwhile, in between the RAW and SmackDown announce tables Kelly Kelly is on her knees and has her small soft hands wrapped around the dicks belonging to Scotty 2 Hotty and Sylvan while she bobs her head back and forth on the large cock of Gregory Helms. "Mmmmmm mmmm..." Kelly moans around Helms' dick as she takes it deeper into her warm wet mouth.

"Awww yea... this is why... I'm the greatest Cruiserweight Champion of all time... all the chicks love my dick..." Helms moans as he puts his hands on Kelly's head as she presses her soft lips firmly against the skin of his dick.

"Oh yea... right.... Ok...." Scotty laughs and groans a bit as Kelly continues to quickly slides her hand up and down against his and Sylvan's rock hard cocks just as Carlito comes around the SmackDown announce table.

"Hmmm this looks cool...." Carlito says with a smirk as he kneels down behind Kelly so that he can push his cock into Kelly's warm tight young pussy.

"Mmmmmm.... Ohhhh...." Kelly moans around Helms' cock that is in her mouth as she feels Carlito beginning to pump his cock in and out of her warm pussy. He puts his hands on Kelly's waist and he pulls her back towards him, which causes her hot round ass to smack gently against his waist as he thrusts his cool cock into her cunt. Kelly's moans also send vibrations through the cock of Gregory Helms, and the overly cocky SmackDown Superstar is caught off guard and he starts to cum inside of Kelly's mouth.

"Ahhhh fuck!" Helms' groans as he fills Kelly's mouth with his warm cum, and when he's spent he pulls his shaft out of Kelly's nineteen year old mouth. Kelly swallows his cum in one gulp and gently pulls Sylvan closer so that she can take his cock into her mouth. "Damn... fucking little slut... just moving right on to the next one...." Helms grumbles as he starts to walk away to head to up the ramp.

"Talk is cheap..." Scotty laughs as Kelly keeps pumping his cock with her hand while she sucks on Sylvan's dick as Carlito fucks her from behind.

Over by the timekeeper's table Maria is leaning over table as the Rated R Superstar Edge holds on to her sexy waist as he slams his Rated R cock in and out of her hot tight asshole. "Ohhhhh ohhh fuck... fuck... fuck...." Maria moans loudly every time Edge drives his entire meaty cock deep into her ass, and the force behind his thrusts even has the timekeeper's table rocking back and forth as Maria holds onto it.

"Yeah... fuck yeah... that little ditzy routine... just an act.... You're a Rated R slut too... aren't you...." Edge groans as he smacks Maria's ass with his right hand while Maria pushes back against him as best as she can.

"Ohhhh.... Ohhhhh.... I like... things... Rated.... Geeeee....Whiz!" Maria shrieks a bit as Edge sharply drives his cock deep into tight little asshole.

"Rated G?! What the fuck?!" Edge laughs and shakes his head as he keeps his quick pace as he keeps on fucking Maria's cute ass.

Back inside of the ring, the Full Bodied Italian Vixen known as Trinity is on her knees and the former Spirit Squad surrounds her. She looks up at them and licks her lips as she strokes Mikey and Mitch's cock, "Mmmmm boy.... One of you better start fucking my hot ass!" Trinity says as she leans forward slightly and starts to flick her tongue against the large cocks of Nicky and Johnny.

"That'll be me you hot Italian bitch..." Kenny says, "Cause I'm the real man around here!" Kenny laughs as he gets down behind Trinity and forces his large cock into Trinity's extremely tight asshole.

"Ohhhh yea! That's fucking it!" Trinity moans as she pushes back against Kenny as she continues to stroke Mikey and Mitch's stiff hard cocks before opening her mouth as wide as she can so that Johnny and Nicky can push their dicks into her mouth. Once their cocks are inside of her mouth, Trinity starts to quickly bob her head on both cocks at once and she slaps her tongue against each dick.

"Uhhh fuck.... She's good..." Johnny moans as he feels his cock hit against Nicky's as Trinity sucks off both men. Kenny firmly holds onto Trinity's waist and firmly pumps cock in and out of her asshole with spirited thrusts.

Out in front of the ring at the base of the entrance ramp, Lilian Garcia is down on her hands and knees with the large cock of Chris Masters in her mouth, and she is easily deep throating his cock as Masters runs his fingers through Lilian's sweat damped blond hair. "Mmmmm fuck yeah Lilian...." Chris Masters moans as Lilian presses her lips around his cock.

"Mmmmm... mmmmmm...." Lilian moans around his cock as she bobs her head up and down on his shaft while moving her ass back and forth, making it an appealing target for ECW's extreme high-flyer Rob Van Dam.

"Dude... you shake it... I bang it...." RVD says as he gets behind Lilian, and slams his large cock into Lilian's hot tight pussy.

"MMMMMMM FUCK!" Lilian moans around Chris Masters' cock as RVD ravages her pussy and he holds onto her waist in order to pull her back towards him so that her ass is hitting against his waist. Meanwhile, Chris Masters is pulling on Lilian's hair with both of his hands as he thrusts his cock in and out of the gorgeous ring announcer's mouth.

"Ahhh... fuck you're a hot... bitch...." Chris Masters moans as he starts to shot his load of cum directly into her mouth, and Lilian swallows every drop of his cum without once lifting her head off of his cock. RVD continues to slam his cock deep into Lilian's cunt, and then as Lilian sucks on Masters' cum spent cock, she starts to cum hard on RVD's pistoning prick.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck yessssss..." Lilian moans loudly around Chris Masters' dick as RVD keeps on pumping his cock like a man possessed until Lilian starts to slump downward due to the stiff fucking she's getting from the ECW Original. RVD soon pulls his cock out of Lilian's completely wet pussy and he stands up behind her.

"Dude this is so damn cool...." RVD says as he climbs into the ring to find the next hot Diva he can take to the extreme.

Lilian slowly manages to stands up and she uses the powerful muscular body of 'The Masterpiece' to get to her feet. Lilian licks her lips as she looks at the studdly RAW Superstar, "Mmm... Chris... want to...umm...come...with me to the back?" Lilian asks with a smile.

"Hell... yes..." Masters quickly replies and he suddenly hoists Lilian up over his shoulder and carries her up the ramp and through the curtains, as he and the eliminated Lilian Garcia leave the sexual mayhem going on within the arena.

Over by the ring steps that are located closest to the entrance ramp, the hot dominating WWE Diva know as Victoria is down on her knees in front of Test and has her right hand wrapped around his big meaty cock. She pumps it roughly as she licks her lips, "You like that little boy?!" Victoria asks with a wicked grind on her face.

"Ohhhh yeah baby... fucking stroke that extreme dick..." Test moans as he licks his lips. Victoria smirks as she leans forward and licks the head of Test's cock before running her tongue against the underside of his cock. Test groans in pleasure as Victoria then takes his big cock into her hot wet mouth and begins to bob her head swiftly on his shaft. Every time she bobs her head downward, Victoria takes more and more of Test's cock past her lips. "Ohhhh fuck yeah... that's how you treat an impact player!" Test groans as he holds onto Victoria's head.

Across the ring in the near left corner, Stephanie McMahon is down on all four with Jeff Hardy behind her. The multi-colored haired Superstar is slamming his stiff, long cock in and out of Stephanie's hot, wet cunt with swift thrusts as Stephanie tries to squeezes his cock with her tight pussy. "Ohhhhh fuck.... Ohhhh yesssss.... Fuck me.... Ohhhh god...fuck me!" Stephanie moans as Jeff deeply fucks her hot tight pussy.

"Ahhh... whew... damn... fuck I love this business..." Jeff Hardy grunts as sweat drips down his hot body. Jeff pulls Stephanie back against him every time he slams his cock into Stephanie's pussy, and Jeff's large balls smack against Stephanie's smooth skin.

Stephanie grits her teeth and tilts her head back "Ohhhh fuck...your future looks good in this business" Stephanie groans as Jeff slams his cock deeply into her hot, tight billion- dollar pussy as Stephanie pushes back against his waist.

Meanwhile, over by the far-left corner, RAW's self proclaimed most dominant Diva Melina is on her back with her legs spread with The Miz on top of her. SmackDown's cocky hot young Superstar has his hands on Melina's tits and he's pumping his cock in and out of Melina's hot tight pussy with hard thrusts. "Mmmmmm ohhhh yesss fuck me you bastard! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Melina lets out a primal scream as she wraps her legs around The Miz's waist as she puts her hands on the Miz's firm stomach as he drills her pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck... you are LOUD! HOO-RAH!" The Miz shouts in Melina's face as continues fucking Melina's hot tight 'A-List' pussy.

"Don't... fucking yell at me! I'm a damn 'A-List' celebrity!" Melina snaps at The Miz as she squeezes her legs tightly around his waist as she pushes herself against the cocky SmackDown Superstar. Melina grinds her pussy against his cock as she raises her arms up and places them on The Miz's head. Melina then jerks Miz's head downward and makes the Miz lick her hot A-List tits as he keeps on fucking her.

In the center of the ring, the 2005 WWE Diva Search Winner, Ashley Massaro is mounted on top of the cock of Tony Mamaluke, and she has her hands firmly on Tony's chest as Little Guido is behind her, pumping his cock in and out of Ashley's tight asshole. "Ohhhh fuck... mmmm give me all that dick you hot Italian Stallions!" Ashley moans as she moves back and forth between both of ECW's Full Blooded Italians.

"Awwww shit... fuck.... Awww yea....." Tony groans as he thrusts his big fat cock up into the Queen of Masseduction's hot tight pussy, over and over again. Ashley bites her bottom lip as she keeps her hands on Tony's smooth chest as she grinds her pussy on his cock while pushing back against the big hard cock of Little Guido.

"Mmmmm ohhh damn... whew... damn...." Little Guido holds onto Ashley's sweat covered waist as he slams his cock deeper into Ashley's ass, making her jolt forward as she rocks on Tony Mamaluke's big dick.

"Ohhhh yea.... Mmmmmm..... that's it guys!" Ashley moans and smiles as the FBI gives her a stiff fucking as Sylvan comes over and stands in front of the self described 'Dirty Diva'. Ashley doesn't give Sylvan a chance to do anything, instead she grabs his stiff French-Canadian cock and quickly begins to stroke his cock as she pulls his cock closer to her mouth, Sylvan starts to cum suddenly.

"Ahhhh shit..." Sylvan groans as his cum shoots from his cock, and Ashley has a split second to react, so she opens her mouth and tries to catch every drop of his cum as she continues to stroke his dick. A bit of Sylvan's cum lands on Ashley's sweat covered face, but the majority of it she is able to collect with her mouth.

Ashley lets go of Sylvan's cock as Tony and Little Guido continue to fuck her, and she licks her lips as she smiles at Sylvan. "Ohhhhh ohhh thanks... for the snack!" Ashley moans as she gets the double Italian Sausage special.

"Un... believable..." Sylvan says with a stunned voice as he walks away from Ashley and the FBI as he quietly exits the ring.

Meanwhile, on the metal stage at the top of the entrance ramp, Candice Michelle is on her knees as she takes Shannon Moore's cock into her mouth. She slowly bobs her head on his cock and raises her arms up as Triple H and Shawn Michaels position themselves next to Shannon, allowing Candice to wraps her hands around both of their large dicks. "Mmmmmm nice...." Candice moans around 'The Reject's' cock as she starts stroking the big dicks of D-Generation X.

"Got that right...." Triple H smirks as Candice slides her right hand up and down his large thick shaft. Candice leans forward and takes Shannon Moore's entire cock into her Candilicious mouth, deep throating his cock. Behind her SmackDown's Mr. Kennedy is getting down on his knees. He puts his hands on Candice's sexy hips and raises her lower body up slightly so that he can slide his cock into her hot pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh mmmmmm!" Candice moans loudly around Shannon's cock as Mr. Kennedy begins pumping his shaft in and out of her pussy, and Candice starts moving forward with every thrust delivered from Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy pulls Candice back against him as he steadily increases the pace of his thrusts.

On the opposite end of the stage, Kelly Kelly is also on her knees with the cocks of Mikey and Kenny in her hands, and she's stroking both of their hard dicks gently as she takes turns flicking her soft wet tongue against Nicky's and Johnny's cocks. Nicky and Johnny are both holding their cocks right in front of her face so that she's able to keep a good rhythm as she licks both of their cocks as she strokes the two dicks in her hands. "Awww damn... she's got a good grip...." Mikey moans.

"Thanks..." Kelly smiles before she opens her mouth, taking Johnny's big cock past her lips and she begins to smoothly bob her head on his cock. Kelly moans against Johnny's cock as she begins to bob her head fast on it. Meanwhile, Mitch is on his knees behind Kelly and he is pimping two fingers in and out of her asshole. Kelly rocks back and forth on her knees so that she's able to push her cute ass against Mitch's hand as he finger fucks her tight asshole.

"Ohhh shit... she's fucking good...." Johnny moans as Kelly sucks on his large stiff dick, and the cute nineteen-year-old Vixen presses her lips tightly against his dick as she taps her tongue against the bottom side of his dick.

Down in front of the RAW announce table, the straightedge Extremist known as CM Punk is laying on the ground as Maria is riding his cock. CM Punk is sitting up slightly, with his back against the table, and he is sucking on Maria's hard nipples as Rene Dupree stands next to them stroking his cock. "Maria... You are not going to leave ECW's most extreme athlete hanging around are you?" Rene says in his French accent.

"Mmmmmmm nope!" Maria moans as she moves on CM Punk's dick as he flicks his tongue against her nipples. Maria turns her head and leans towards Rene and wraps her lips around his cock. She taps her tongue against the skin of his dick as she sucks on his dick while moving up and down on CM Punk's dick.

"Ahhhh shit... mmmm damn Maria..." CM Punk moans as puts his hand on Maria's hips in order to lift up and slam her down on his rock hard cock. CM Punk steadily pumps his cock upward into Maria's pussy, which has her rotating her hips back and forth so that Maria is grinding her pussy against his shaft.

Meanwhile out in the ring side seats, Shad Gaspard of Cryme Tyme is banging the Full Bodied Italian Trinity from behind, as he is holding onto her hot hips as he pumps his big black cock in and out Trinity's pussy with long, hard thrusts as JTG gets in front of the fiery Italian Vixen. "Yo, yo, yo, time for some dark sausage home girl!" JTG says as he waves his long shaft in front of her face.

1...1213141516...20