Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Every home girl does...." Shad replies with a grin as he gets down behind Maria and press the head of his cock against Maria's already stuffed pussy, then he starts to thrusts his cock forward so that Maria gets both of the big black cocks inside of her tight, warm pussy.

"Ohhhhh shit!" Maria bites her bottom lip as Shad and JTG start to fuck her pussy exactly how she wanted it hard, rough and fast. Maria is leaning forward and has her hands placed on the wrestling mat as she pushes back against Shad while bouncing a bit on JTG's dick.

"Awwww yeah! This fly honey is fucking tight!" Shad grunts as he pulls Maria back towards him as he slams his dick deep into her pussy. JTG has his hands on Maria's tits and is thrusting his shaft hard and fast up into her pussy as he squeezes her tits.

"Mmmmmm ohhhh fuck me hard! Ohhhh yesss! Oooo yes!" Maria moans as she tries to move herself against both hung black studs as best they can, but she finds it extremely difficult to match the pattern of their hard, rough, swift thrusts.

Inside the ring, the WWE toughest and most vicious Diva, Victoria is on top of Tony Mamaluke's big Italian cock, which is deeply impaled inside of her tight hot asshole, and Little Guido is on top of her with his large shaft buried deep inside of her pussy. The true Italian Stallions of ECW slam pump their cocks in and out of Victoria's pussy and ass as she moves her hot body against both men, "Mmmmmm ohhhh yes.... Big boys.... Fuck me... you know you love it!" Victoria moans loudly as she grinds her cunt against Guido's large shaft.

"Ahhhh.... Ohhh shit... ohhh fuck...." Little Guido groans as he keeps fucking Victoria's pussy with every thing he has, but the sweating Sicilian Shooter can't hold out much longer. Gritting his teeth, Little Guido buries his entire shaft into Victoria's pussy and starts shooting his cum deep inside of her pussy.

"Ohhhhh mmmmmm yea... ohhh yessss..." Victoria hisses as she feels Guido's warm Italian cum flow into her pussy, sending a wave of pleasure over her body.

Guido pulls out of Victoria's cunt with a drained look on his face and he looks downs at his partner Tony Mamaluke, "Tony... you're on your own...." Guido says as he moves to leave the ring and to head to the back.

Up at the top of the entrance ramp, Stephanie is mounted on top of Mr. Kennedy's large thick cock while facing him and leaning forward so that her ass it slightly pointed up into the air so that Randy Orton and Johnny Nitro are fucking her thick, hot juicy ass. "Awwww ohhhh fuck yesss! Pound my ass! Fuck it! Fuck it! FUCK IT!" Stephanie screams as Orton and Nitro pound her asshole with alternating thrusts.

"Ohhhh ohhh fuck... shit... damn she's fucking hot!" Randy grunts as Stephanie slams back against him and Nitro as they fuck her asshole with hard stiff thrusts.

"Mmmmm damn.... ohh shit..." Mr. Kennedy grunts as he slams his shaft up into Stephanie's hot wet billion-dollar pussy.

"Ohhhhh ohhhh fuck... ohhhh shit.... Fuck yes! YES! OHHH FUCK YESSSS!" Stephanie screams loudly as she starts to cum on Mr. Kennedy's large shaft as he, Nitro and Orton slam their cocks deeply into her ass and pussy. Stephanie's hot sweat soaked body rocks back and forth between Randy Orton and Nitro, who are behind her and Mr. Kennedy who is beneath her. Orton and Nitro soon pull out of her ass and stand up, before Stephanie lifts herself off of Mr. Kennedy. Stephanie grits her teeth and narrows her eyes into a fierce McMahon glare as she turns around to face Randy Orton and Johnny Nitro. Stephanie points at both Nitro and Orton "You two! I want to see both of you once you're done...IMMEDIATELY!" Stephanie shouts before she starts to gather up her clothing and turns to walk through the curtain to the backstage area. Stephanie then pauses and glances back at Nitro and Orton as she slyly smirks "Or else...you're both FIRED!" Stephanie shouts as she grits her teeth before she turns around and to exit through the curtain to the backstage area, ending the night for the Billion Dollar Princess, Stephanie McMahon.

"She wasn't bad...." Nitro says with a smirk as he and Orton start to head back down the ramp towards the ring.

"Yeah... but she was due to get the hell out of here.... Now who's next for me to fuck!" Randy Orton laughs as scans the arena in front of him with his eyes to find the next hot Diva he wants to give his special RKO to.

Over by the ECW announce table, Melina is down on all fours as Nicky from the former Spirit Squad is slamming his cock in and out of her tight asshole as the self-proclaimed most dominant Diva of the WWE is sucking on the large meaty cock of Rey Mysterio. "Awww.... Ohhh shit... Melina's ass is so.... Damn tight..." Nicky grunts as he pounds Melina's ass with repeated thrusts.

"Mmmmmm mmmmm..." Melina moans as she slams back against Nicky as she bobs her head on Rey's large Mexican dick.

"Mmm... yeah.... Ohhh suck it baby...." Rey moans as he holds onto Melina's head as he thrusts his cock in and out of Melina's warm, soothing and dominating mouth. Rey grits his teeth as Melina takes his entire cock deep into her mouth, and the head of his dick hits the back of Melina's mouth constantly. "Ohhhh.... Damn...." Rey moans.

Nicky has his hands on Melina's hips and is deeply driving his cock into Melina's hot ass as he starts to cum inside of her tight asshole, "Ahhhh FUCK BABY! Ohhhh shit!" Nicky moans as he fills up Melina's hot dominating asshole with his thick, warm cum.

"Mmmmmm ohhh shit...." Melina moans around Rey's cock as Nicky pulls his cum spent cock out of her asshole and moments later, Melina's ass is stuffed with the big meaty cock belonging to Johnny of the former Spirit Squad.

Nicky smacks Johnny's back before he starts to leave, "Raise her spirits good man...." Nicky says with a smirk as Johnny starts pumping his cock into Melina's ass.

"Ohhh... uhhhh I will...." Johnny replies as he quickly builds up a good pace as he bangs Melina's ass.

Meanwhile, inside of the ring Ashley Massaro is down on her knees with her hands behind her back as Edge stands in front of her with his cock in her mouth. Edge pulls and pushes Ashley's head back and forth on his cock, making the hot 2005 WWE Diva Search Winner deep throats his entire cock. Ashley gulps and moans around his dick as her saliva drips down his dick, "Awww fucking hot bitch... suck that cock!" Edge groans as he jams his cock down Ashley's throat before he pulls out and slaps his dick against her face. "You fucking like that bitch?!" Edge asks with a smirk.

"Ohhhh yea... I'm a Dirty Diva... and I love it!" Ashley replies as she licks her lips and narrows her eyes in a seductive manner. "Do it again!" Ashley says as she opens her mouth, allowing Edge to shove his cock back into her mouth.

"Yeah... suck my big Rated R cock you Dirty Diva...." Edge grunts as jerks Ashley's head back and forth on his cock, making her deep throat his entire shaft. His large ballsack smacks against Ashley's chin as the hot Queen of Masseduction slaps her hot soft tongue against his meaty shaft. Edge then pulls his cock out of Ashley's mouth and licks his teeth, "I'm gonna love banging with you Ashley..." Edge says as he spins the hot blond haired Diva around and shoves her onto all fours.

Ashley licks her lips and looks back over his left shoulder at Edge, "Mmmmm fucking take me! Bang my cunt!" Ashley says with a lustful look. Edge grins and he kneels behind her and rams his big cock into Ashley's hot pussy. Edge puts his right hand on Ashley's ass and grabs her blond hair with his left hand to order to jerk her head back.

"Ahhhhh yeah.... Take it hard!" Edge grunts as he keeps jerking Ashley's head back with every thrust he delivers into her pussy.

Down in front of the RAW announce table, Kelly Kelly is on her hands and knees as Shawn Michaels is behind her pumping his cock in and out of her tight asshole. He has his hands on her cute buns and holds them apart as he slams his cock in and out of her tight nineteen-year-old asshole. "Ahhhhh mmmmm yeah fuck my ass! Uhhhhh ohhhh it's soooo goood!" Kelly moans as she pushes back against the WWE's Showstopper.

"Ohhhh shit.... Fucking hell..." HBK groans as he slams his cock in and out Kelly's ass. Every time his cock goes into Kelly's ass, her cute ass cheeks jiggle slightly. Kelly pulls back against the Heartbreak Kid, which encourages him to fuck her a little bit harder. He continues to buck his hips back and forth, slamming his cock in and out of her ass over and over again. "Ohhhh yea.... Awww shit... this is... a main event... for the ages...." HBK moans.

"Ohhhh harder! Uhhh shit! Fuck it harder! Ohhhh fuck... I love it!" Kelly screams as HBK pumps her ass with non-stopping thrusts. The hot sexy nineteen-year-old ECW Vixen bites her bottom lip as Shawn Michaels deeply fucks her ass.

Over in front of the ring, Maria is on her knees as she sucks on the large cock of Paul London and Brian Kendrick at the same time. Maria has her mouth wide open and has both cocks in her warm soothing mouth as she holds both shafts at the base. She bobs her head back and forth and slides her tongue against the big meaty shafts as she looks up at both of the hot young men. "Yeaahhh Maria... suck those dicks...." London moans as he licks his lips.

"Fuck yeah... don't stop cutie..." Kendrick groans as Maria presses her lips down around both cocks as she continues to lick both at the same time, Maria opens her mouth up wide and lowers her head down on both as saliva spills out of her mouth and onto both shafts and runs down her chin and onto her hot tits.

"Mmmmmm mmmmm!" Maria moans loudly as she has her mouth filled with the two big pieces of manly meat.

"Dude... I need some action!" RVD says as he watches from nearby and he moves to get behind Maria. Maria is unaware of the high-flying Extremist until the former ECW Champion pulls her body up a bit and sticks his big cock into her tight cunt.

"AHHHHH!" Maria moans loudly around both cocks as RVD starts to slam his cock in and out of her tight pussy.

Meanwhile, Victoria is down on her knees in front of Shelton Benjamin as his large black cock inside of her mouth. She bobs her head up and down on his black dick as the hot black stud pumps his hips as he fucks her mouth. "Awwww ohhh yeah fucking psycho bitch..." Shelton moans as Victoria quickens the pace of her rhythm, and she deep throats all of his black shaft, while behind her Rene Dupree is holding her ass cheeks apart as he darts his tongue in and out of her tight asshole.

"Mmmmmmm mmmmmm!" Victoria moans around Shelton's black cock as Rene moves his long wet French tongue in and out of her asshole, leaving it dripping with his saliva.

Rene lifts his head up from Victoria's hot ass and grins, "What a treat...." Rene says with a cocky grin before he shoves his entire fat French cock into Victoria's saliva dripping asshole, and the vicious, psychotic Diva jolts forward and takes Shelton's cock balls deep into her mouth.

"OOOOHHHHH FUCK!" Victoria moans around Shelton's dick as she slams herself back against Rene as ECW's most extreme athlete begins pumping his cock in and out of her asshole with big hard, stiff thrusts.

Meanwhile, Melina is sitting on the ring apron with her smooth sexy, dominating legs spread apart as Mr. Kennedy kneels down and licks her hot and juicy cunt. Melina is breathing deeply as she closes her eyes and licks her lips, 'Ohhhh ohhhh fucking dine on my hot pussy!" Melina moans as she grabs Kennedy's head with both hands as he darts his tongue in and out of her tasty cunt, Melina then grins wickedly as a thought crosses her mind, "And... stroke... your big... hard cock too..."

"Mmmm...." Kennedy moans his reply as he wraps his right hand around his stiff throbbing dick and begins to stroke it as Melina pushes his head against her wet dominating pussy.

"Oohhhh yea baby.... Eat my pussy... stroke your cock.... Ohhh god... you listen soooo good...." Melina moans and as Kennedy moves his tongue up and down between her pussy lips, and the faster he strokes his cock, the faster he moves his tongue against her dripping wet cunt.

Kennedy then buries his head completely against Melina's pussy as he eats her pussy. "Ahhhh uhhh fuck..." Kennedy moans into Melina's pussy as he violently strokes his cock and he soon starts to cum, shooting his load down onto the ringside floor.

Melina licks her hot pouty lips as she feels Kennedy's tongue beginning to move more slowly, and she jerks his head up from her pussy, "Ohhhhh fuck... you almost had me...." Melina laughs, "But almost... doesn't count...." Melina then pushes Kennedy away as she lays down on the ring's edge and rolls into the ring.

"Fucking... dirty slut...." Kennedy says as he wipes sweat from his forehead, composes himself and starts to walk up the ramp, cursing at himself for falling for Melina's trickery.

Inside the ring, Ashley Massaro is on her back as Shannon Moore is between her legs and sliding his large thick cock into her hot, wet pussy, "Ohhh shit... you're fucking soaked...." Shannon moans.

"So?! Shove all of that cock in me! NOW!" Ashley moans lustfully and Shannon responds by pushing his cock deeper into her. "Oh yeah! Ohhh ohh yesss! Deeper! Ohhh fuck! You're so long!" Ashley moans.

"You fucking like that big reject cock?!" Shannon asks as he smirks slightly.

"Mmmmhmmm! Fuck me with that huge thick cock!" Ashley moans, and Shannon grabs her waist before he starts to slam his dick in and out of her hot, wet pussy. Ashley puts her right hand over her pussy and rubs it as Shannon pumps his cock inside of her cunt. "Ohhhh god! Ohhh god! Fuck! Bang me! Bang me!" Ashley moans as Shannon slams his cock in and out of her cunt.

"Ahhh ohhhh ohhh shit... ahhhh fuck!" Shannon moans as he grabs Ashley's large tits and squeezes them as he pounds her pussy as hard as he can. "Ahhhh ohhh fuck... I'm... rejected...." Shannon grunts as he starts to blow his load inside of Ashley's hot wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm ohhhh fuck! Shit!" Ashley moans as she feels Shannon's warm cum flow into her pussy as he keeps on fucking her until he can't go on. Shannon pulls his spent cock out of Ashley's pussy and looks down with a frown. Ashley slowly sits up, and wipes sweat from her forehead as she nudges him, "Mmmmm.... If that's what being a reject is all about... I want to get... some rejection more often...." Ashley says with a smile.

The punk-loving Extremist looks at Ashley and slowly smiles, "Damn.... fuck... you're awesome...." Shannon says before he stands up and starts to leave the ring to head to the back after Ashley gave him a boost of confidence.

Ashley smiles, "What an... extreme guy...." Ashley laughs a bit as she catches her breath and looks around.

Down at ringside in front of the ECW announce table, John Cena is laying on the ground as Kelly Kelly straddles his cock and lowers herself down onto it. "Ohhhhh my... fucking... god..." Kelly moans as she takes all of John's big cock into her tight nineteen- year-old pussy. She then starts to grind her hips as she moves herself back and forth on his cock. "Fuck... Fuck... wow... you are... So... cool... " Kelly moans.

"Mmmmm thanks.... Ohh damn... you know how to start riding..." John moans as he puts his hands on her hips.

"Ohhh I had... a lot... of lessons...." Kelly moans as she places her hand on John's muscular chest and starts bouncing up and down on his rock hard cock. She raises her right hand up and runs it through her blond hair as she rocks on his big cock and she gradually keeps increasing her momentum.

"Awww... damn.... those lessons... really paid off...." John moans as he reaches behind Kelly and grabs hold of her hot young ass and helps her bounce up and down on his shaft.

"Ohhhhh my god! Fuck... fuck... ohhhh fuck! I love your cock! It's soooo big!" Kelly moans as sweat drips from her gorgeous nineteen-year-old body.

Over in front of the SmackDown announce table, RAW's ditzy adorable Backstage Correspondent Maria is bent over the table with her legs spread apart as the last remaining member of the former Spirit Squad, Johnny, works his cock in and out of her hot, tight and warm pussy. "God damn.... your pussy.... is so fucking nice... and tight..." Johnny groans as he drives his large dick deep into her cunt.

"Ohhhhh god... fuck... ohhh do me good!" Maria moans as she pushes her cute ass back against him as Johnny pumps his cock in and out of her pussy. Johnny moves his arms around her body and grabs her tits as he increases the pace of his thrusts as he fucks her from behind.

"Uhhhhhh ohhhhh sit.... Fuck me!" Maria moans as sweat drips from her hot body as she grips the edges of the SmackDown announce table as she starts to cum on Johnny's cock as he keeps his steady hard swift pace as he fucks her. 'Ohhhh keep... keep on fucking me...."

"Ahhhh.... Ohhh fuck...." Johnny grunts as he tries to not to cum, but with each of his thrusts he finds it harder to do so. Maria's tight, soaking wet pussy grips his cock and it drives Johnny absolutely nuts and he whips his cock out of Maria's pussy and sprays her cute butt with a huge load of his cum.

"Ohhhhhh shit... that's hot!" Maria moans as she feels Johnny's cum cover her cute ass, and she sways her butt a bit. When he's finished, Johnny presses his hands on Maria's ass and spreads his cum around on her cute ass, and Maria moans softly before she looks back at him. "Gosh darn it! I lost!" Maria pouts.

"Yeah... but at least you'll get your spirits raised...." Johnny replies.

"Yeah.... You're right!" Maria smiles cutely, "Wanna... raises my spirits a little more?" Maria asks before she playfully starts to walk away and heads towards the ramp. Johnny doesn't bother to verbally reply and he starts to follow Maria up the entrance ramp, starring at her cute cum covered ass that moves with every step she takes.

Meanwhile, down on the ringside floor, JTG is on his back, and Victoria is sitting on top of him with her back facing him. The vicious vixen slides her ass against JTG's smooth chest as she tightly squeezes his large cock with her right hand. "Mmmmm a big... boy... like you... needs something.... Simply... vicious...." Victoria laughs a bit psychotically as she slides herself down and presses her ass down against the tip of JTG's cock. JTG responds by putting his hands on her hips and pulling her down as he starts to thrust it up into her ass.

"Holy.... Fuck..... ohhhhh god dam home girl...." JTG moans as Victoria bounces up and down on his cock that is impaled inside of her asshole.

"Mmmmmmm ohhh yes.... Like that ass.... big boy?!" Victoria moans as she reaches back and places her hands on JTG's chest as she slams her body down roughly on his cock.

"Ohhhh fuck.... Yes.... Ohhh your ass.... is... awesome...." JTG groans as Victoria squeezes her asshole against his cock.

"Mmmm.... This... can get better...." Victoria licks her lips and she sees Shad Gaspard a short distance away, stroking his cock. "YOU! Come here... and get your dick in my fucking ass!" Victoria yells.

Shad smirks a bit, "Okay home girl..." Shad says as he moves over and gets in front of Victoria. The large powerful black stud grips his cock and forces it into Victoria's ass as well, squeezing it against JTG's so that both cocks are stuffed inside of her butt.

"OH MY GOD! FUCK MY ASS!" Victoria groans as she moves her body between both of the muscular bodies of Cryme Tyme as they pump their black cocks to fuck her hot ass. "Uhhhhh yes! Pound my ass you big...black...boys!" Victoria screams as she pulls on her raven black hair.

Meanwhile, behind the RAW announce table Tony Mamaluke is sitting on the edge of JR's announce chair and Melina is in front of him, sitting high up on her knees so that she's able to wrap her large, firm 'A-List' tits around his cock while sticking her ass out slightly so that Test can fuck her pussy, which he is doing with large powerful thrusts. "Ohhhhh yeah... fuck my hot cunt stud...." Melina moans as she uses her large tits to jerk off the cock of Tony Mamaluke. Every few moments, Melina stops massaging Mamaluke's cock with her tits and leans her head down to completely deep throat his Italian sausage while Test keeps pounding her pussy.

1...1415161718...20