Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm ohhhh it sure is!" Trinity moans as she sticks her tongue out and starts licking the head of JTG's shaft before taking his dick into her mouth. Shad is grunting and sweating as he is pumping his cock in and out of Trinity's cunt, giving Trinity a stiff hard fucking that's straight from the hood.

"Ohhhhh.... Ohhh yea.... Mmmm fuck me!" Trinity moans around JTG's cock as she pushes herself back against the tall powerful black stud of Cryme Tyme. Trinity puts her hands on JTG's legs as she deep throats his black rod. Shad keeps driving his dick hard and fast into Trinity's pussy, and the force of his thrusts soon has Trinity cumming on his pole. "Mmmmmmm ohhhhh fuck...Fuck... fuck!" Trinity moans around JTG's cock before lifting her head off of his dick.

"Damn... home girl..." Shad grunts as he gives Trinity a few more stiff thrusts before he pulls his dick out of her wet Italian pussy. Shad and JTG both help the sweating, tired Full Bodied Italian up to her feet. Trinity licks her lips and she puts both of her hands on Shad and JTG's chests.

"Ohhh fuck boys.... You two are great...." Trinity smirks, "I would love to show you both some... good Italian... cuisine... later..." Trinity says to both of them before she slides her hands down their bodies and brushes them against their stiff black cocks before she starts to walk towards the entrance ramp to head back to her locker room.

Shad and JTG both watch Trinity leave before looking at each other and smirking as they say at the same time, "DAAAAAAAAAMN!"

Meanwhile on the stage, the WWE's vicious dominating Diva known as Victoria is mounted on the large cock of Kenny Dykstra and is slamming herself up and down on his prick. She places her hands squarely on Kenny's chest as she rocks on his cock, "Ahhhh fuck... you like that little boy!" Victoria yells as she works his large cock with her dominating pussy.

"Awww.... Fuck.... Awwww hell.... Awww shit.... Shit... shit... shit..." Kenny moans as he starts to cum inside of Victoria's pussy, filling her cunt with his warm cum.

"Mmmmm yea... little boy... you like that!" Victoria moans and licks her lips as she glances out of the corner of her eye at Mikey and Mitch of the former Spirit Squad. She leaps up from Kenny and quickly approaches Mikey and Mitch. "All right you little boys... I want it rough!" Victoria says as she shoves Mikey down on to his back, and she quickly gets on him with her back facing him. The vicious former Women's Champion slams her firm hot ass down onto Mikey's cock.

"Mother... fucker!" Mikey screams in pleasure as Victoria starts rocking her vicious ass back and forth on his cock as she leans back against him and places her hands on his chest.

"You!" Victoria shouts at Mitch as she spreads her legs, "FUCK ME! NOW!" Victoria licks her lips as she bounces on Mikey's dick. Mitch is speechless, but he gets down in between Victoria's legs and slams his cock into her tight pussy. Victoria instantly wraps her powerful legs around Mitch's waist and grits her teeth as she pushes herself against Mitch while bouncing on Mikey's dick.

"Awwww fuck... god help me!" Mikey moans as his eyes roll back in his head as he starts to cum inside of Victoria hot tight asshole as she moves his dick.

"Ohhhh poor little boy! Too much for you to handle?!" Victoria moans and laughs at Mikey as Mitch pumps his cock in and out of her pussy. Victoria squeezes her legs tighter around Mitch's waist in order to pull him harder into her dominating cunt.

"Ohhh... ohhhh man.... Ohhh damn.... ohhh fuck...." Mitch grunts as he starts to blow his load inside of Victoria.

Victoria tosses her hair back as she continues to ride Mikey's cum spent cock. "Mmmm fuck little boy! You're done!" Victoria snaps as she unwraps her legs from Mitch's waist and shoves him backward, which causes him to pull his cumming cock out of her pussy. Some of Mitch's cum lands on Victoria's legs, but she doesn't notice as she gets off of Mikey. Victoria looks at Kenny, Mitch and Mikey and grits her teeth, "GET LOST!" Victoria snaps at the cum-spent trio, and they all quickly get up and run through the curtain to head to the back as fast as they can. Victoria smirks, and then turns her attention to Johnny and Nicky who are standing against the stage's metal wall and she licks her lips, "Mmmmm... time for some... big men!" Victoria says as she approaches both men and kneels down in front of them and wraps her hands around their dicks.

"Whoa... shit.....fuck.... she's got two personalities..." Johnny moans as Victoria strokes his shaft.

"Yeah... but she's hot...." Nicky replies as Victoria opens up her warm wet mouth and takes both of their dicks into her mouth at one time and begins to suck off both studs.

The Sandman stands up from the chair, with a tired look on his face and starts to head towards the entrance ramp, "Damn I need a beer...." The Sandman says as he staggers up the ramp.

Out in the ringside seats, Shelton Benjamin is sitting down as the daughter of Vince McMahon, Stephanie, is sitting on his big black cock with her back towards him. Rey Mysterio stands in front of her and adjusts his mask as Stephanie leans forward and takes his shaft into her warm, billion-dollar mouth, and as she bounces up and down on Shelton's big black cock, she slowly bobs her head on Rey's dick. "Mmmmm... ohhhhh mmmmm..." Stephanie moans as Rey puts his hands on her head and thrusts his cock forward in between her soft wet lips.

"Awww.... Fuck you white bitch... you like that big black cock in your soft hot cunt!" Shelton moans as he places his hands on Stephanie's waist and lifts her lower body up and down so that she's slamming down hard on his black pole. Stephanie responds to Shelton's comment by sharply grinding her tight, warm pussy against Shelton's large black cock, causing Shelton to grit his teeth.

"Mmmm ohhh fuck...." Stephanie moans around Rey's large Mexican cock and she leans forward some more so that she is able to deep throat his entire shaft every time she rises up on Shelton's stiff rod.

On the ECW announce table, Melina is laying on her back and squeezing her large hot sweat covered 'A-list' tits with her legs spread wide apart as Randy Orton pounds her hot dominating cunt like an animal, as the dominant Diva has the cock of ECW Extremist, The Sandman in her mouth as she sucks off the Hardcore Icon. Randy has his hands on Melina's waist and pulls her towards him with every thrust he makes, "Ahhhh... ahhh... ohhhh shit... fuck...." Randy groans with gritted teeth as he slam fucks the self-described most dominant Diva in the WWE.

Melina arches her back slightly on the ECW announce table as she twists her dominating mouth around The Sandman's hardcore cock as she lashes her tongue wickedly against his cock which causes him to cum into Melina's mouth.

"Fucking bitch...." The Sandman groans as Melina swallows his warm, sticky load of cum and lifts her head off of his cock. Melina narrows her eyes and grits her teeth "Pathetic..." Melina rolls her eyes "I guess that's what you get from ECW..." Melina states arrogantly.

The Sandman steps away from the ECW announce table and shakes his head "Fucking bitch..." The Sandman says before he starts to head towards the entrance ramp, "Damn I need a beer...." The Sandman says as he staggers up the ramp.

Meanwhile, inside of the ring, Ashley Massaro is laying face-up on Brian Kendrick's cock, which is deeply impaled inside of her tight hot asshole, and Paul London is on top of her as he is pumping his big hard cock in and out of Ashley hot tight pussy. "Ohhhhh boys! I love it!" Ashley moans as she wraps her arms around London's neck and her legs around his waist as she bounce up and down on Kendrick's thick meaty dick.

"Ahhhhh ohhhh damn Ash!" Kendrick groans in pleasure as Ashley slams her ass up and down on his cock.

"Mmmm like that Bri?" Ashley moans and licks her lips as she glances over her shoulder and down at him as she fucks the young SmackDown Stud.

"Fuck yea!" Kendrick replies as he thrusts his cock as hard and fast as he can up into Ashley's ass. London pulls his cock out of Ashley's pussy after she unwraps her arms and legs from his body, and he straddles over her so that her push his cock into her wide open mouth. Ashley gags at first, but she soon quickly starts to eagerly suck on London's meaty dick.

Down on the arena floor, Candice Michelle is on top of Cryme Tyme's powerful member Shad Gaspard, and she's happily bouncing on his big black shaft while JTG is behind her and is fucking her hot tight asshole. "Ohhhhh ohhhh fuck... you two... are the best... black guys eeeevvveeerrrrr!" Candice shrieks as she slams herself back against JTG as he pumps his cock in and out of her asshole.

"Damn home girl! You get enough big black dick in your diet?!" JTG asks as he firmly holds onto waist. Shad Gaspard deeply drives his shaft up into Candice's pussy, and the force he uses has Candice wildly moving her hot Candilious body around in several directions.

A short distance away, ECW's sweet young Vixen Kelly Kelly is watching them and is lightly rubbing her pussy before she starts to approach the trio, "Ummm can I join in?" Kelly asks with a cute smile as she pushes her shoulders up.

Shad looks up at her as he fucks Candice's pussy and licks his lips, "Sure home girl... come on and have a seat..." Shad replies. Kelly smiles and she slowly moves closer and straddles Shad's head and faces Candice. "Ooooo!" Kelly moans as she feels Shad start to work his tongue all over wet nineteen-year-old pussy.

Candice quickly sees Kelly in front of her and she smiles as she gets fucked from both of the big black professional criminals. "Ohhhh Kelly... this is so... easy to handle...' Candice moans as she leans forward and starts to kiss the young Vixen. Kelly moans into Candice's mouth and the two hot women tap their tongue against each other as Kelly places her young soft hands on Candice's large, hot tits.

"Awwww shit homie! These home girls are straight from the hood!" JTG groans as he drives his entire black cock into Candice's tight asshole while Shad pumps his dick up into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm mmmmmm!" Candice moans into Kelly's mouth as she rocks her body back and forth more sharply on Shad's cock. The WWE's smoking hot Candilious Diva breaks the long kiss with Kelly Kelly and moans as she starts to cum on Shad's dick black cock, and her pussy tightens around his shaft as she covers his dick with cum. "Ohhhh ohhh fuck... I'm.... so... done...' Candice moans softly as JTG pulls out of her ass and helps her get off of Shad's dick.

"Yo, yo, yo, yo home girl.... You gotta get on down to the hood more often!" JTG says as Kelly Kelly leans forward on Shad and takes his cock into her mouth and starts to suck on it as Shad keeps on eating her hot pussy.

Candice licks her pouty lips and smiles at JTG, "Oh I intend too.... I'm... too hot... to not be in the hood...." Candice says as she places her hands on her large tits and feels them up before she starts to head towards the entrance ramp.

JTG smirks as he watches Candice leave, "Yo, I hate to see her go, but I love to watch her leave...' JTG says as he watches Candice's ass sway from side to side before he turns back to Kelly and Shad. "YO! Fuck don't leave me out!" JTG says as he quickly gets behind Kelly and slams his whole black shaft into Kelly's tight young ass.

"Ohhhhhh shit!" Kelly moans around Shad's cock and pushes back on against JTG as she grinds her nineteen-year-old pussy on Shad's large tongue.

Meanwhile, Tommy Dreamer is sitting on the ring steps that are positioned near the announce tables, and he has his eyes closed and head tilted back as Maria sucks on his cock. "Mmmmm mmm...." Maria moans on his shaft as she moves her lips up and down on his shaft as she reaches between her legs with her left hand and moves two fingers in and out between the lips of her pussy. Maria slowly starts to sucks his cock faster, and she slides her ditzy tongue around the bottom of his dick as she works him over.

Dreamer moans loudly as he places his hands on Maria's head, "Awww.... Damn Maria... mmmm..." Dreamer grits his teeth as he starts to unleash a huge load of his extreme cum into Maria's mouth. Maria swallows as much as she can, but some drips out of her mouth and slides down her chin.

Maria lifts her head up from Dreamer's cock and smiles, "Wow! That was great! Thanks Tommy!" Maria says before she presses her tongue against the head of Dreamer's dick in order to lap up a few drops of cum that hangs from the tip of his shaft.

"Fuck... you are cute...." Dreamer laughs a bit as he gets off the ring steps and starts to head towards the entrance ramp in order to head to back and recover.

On the other side of the ring, Victoria is sitting sideways on the other set of ring steps with her smooth powerful legs spread apart as John Cena is moving his tongue in and out of her hot, vicious wet pussy. Victoria grits her teeth and pulls on her black hair with her left hand as John brings his right hand up and pushes two fingers into her cunt along with his tongue. "Ohhhhhh yes! That's it big boy! Fuck me with your tongue!" Victoria moans as she firmly grabs John's head with her right hand and leans her head back.

"Sure thing...." John says as he pauses for a moment and then resumes his actions and starts moving his tongue in and out of Victoria's pussy at an even faster rate. The vicious WWE Diva starts moving on the ring steps and pushes her cunt against John Cena's face, trying to get his tongue deeper into her hot pussy.

"Ohhhhh you big... boooooyyyyy!" Victoria licks her lips and then yanks John's head up from her soaking wet cunt "Stand up!" Victoria yells, and John quickly gets up to his feet. Victoria moves off the ring steps and kneels before the hot multi-time WWE Champion and grabs his dick. "You're gonna... like this... big... boy..." Victoria says as she pulls his cock into her mouth and starts to bob her head viciously on his cock.

"Awww shit... damn you were right..." John moans as he grabs the ring apron in order to keep his balance as Victoria sucks on his shaft while moving her tongue over every inch of his meaty cock.

On the SmackDown announce table, ECW's Impact Player Test is laying on the table with Stephanie McMahon mounted on his big stiff Impact Player cock. Stephanie has her hands on Test's shoulders and is leaning forward as Chavo Guerrero is behind her with his dick moving in and out of her tight asshole, and also, Scotty 2 Hotty is on the table, with his cock in Stephanie's warm, wet mouth. "Mmmmmmm ohhhh mmmmm!" Stephanie moans around Scotty's cock she easily sucks on his dick.

"Fuck... she can take my Latino Heat!" Chavo grunts as he holds onto Stephanie's smoothly rounded hips and pumps his cock in and out of her asshole.

"Yeah... fuck... she's a billion-dollar slut!" Test says with gritted teeth as he drives his big dick sharply into Stephanie's tight cunt.

"Mmmmmm ohhhhh shit!" Stephanie moans around Scotty's cock as she slams down harder Test's big dick as she bounces on it while pushing back against Chavo as he fucks her tight ass with swift, hard thrusts. She keeps on sucking on Scotty's cock, and the long-time WWE veteran grits his teeth and closes his eyes as he starts to shoot his cum into Stephanie's mouth,

"Awwww.... Awww damn it!" Scotty moans as he fills Stephanie's billion-dollar mouth with his cum, which Stephanie swallows easily as Chavo pulls out of her asshole to move on to someone else. Scotty slips his cock out of Stephanie's mouth, as Stephanie firmly places her hands on Test's smooth, muscular chest and starts to smoothly rock back and forth on Test's stiff cock at a quickening pace.

"Mmmm ohhh fuck...Great work Scotty...maybe I'll give you a push in the Cruiserweight Division" Stephanie groans as she rocks back and forth on Test's hard Impact Player cock as slams down harder, while Test thrusts his cock up into her tight pussy as he sweats "Awww fucking bitch..." Test groans as he slams his cock up into his former girlfriend's pussy.

"Thanks Steph..." Scotty says with a smirk before he starts to head to the backstage area.

Stephanie smirks before she tosses her hair back and glances down at Test "Fucking bitch?" Stephanie asks with a raised eyebrow as she rocks on Test's cock "Damn straight I am!" Stephanie yells with her teeth gritted before she powerfully slams her hot, billion- dollar body roughly down on Test's impacting cock

Meanwhile, up on the entrance stage, the WWE's self-proclaimed most dominate Diva Melina is down on her knees and is slurping on the cock of CM Punk while stroking Shannon Moore's dick. Behind her Jeff Hardy has just pushed his long thick cock into Melina's pussy and he's holding onto her hot ass as he starts slamming his cock into her hot pussy. "Mmmm! Uhhhh! FUCK ME!" Melina moans around CM Punk's cock before she starts to alternate which cock she's sucking on, before she opens her mouth wide and stuffs her face with the two big fat cocks of ECW's punks.

"Ohhhh fuck... stuff those dicks!" Shannon moans as he watches Melina take his and CM Punk's cocks deeper into her normally extremely loud mouth Jeff Hardy slides his hands to Melina's waist and pulls her back towards him as he keeps right on banging Melina's pussy with hard stiff thrusts.

"Mmmm YEAH! FUCK! AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Melina lets out a primal scream that is almost completely muffled by the pair of big cocks that are in it.

Down at the base of the entrance ramp, Ashley Massaro is on laying on the cold surface on her back with her legs raised up and draped over the shoulders of 'The Game' Triple H, who is pumping his 'sledgehammer' cock in and out of her hot tight asshole. "OHHHH FUCK! FUCK MY ASS HARD!" Ashley yells as she puts her hands on Triple H's arms as he slams his shaft in and out of her ass.

"Shit... god damn.... you... are DX Material..." Triple H grunts as he taps Ashley's ass with fast hard thrusts. Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin comes over and positions himself on the left side of Ashley's head and lays the head of his cock right on Ashley's mouth. Ashley opens her hot mouth and starts sucking on The Miz's cock as Triple H slams his cock into her ass.

"HOO-RAH! Suck that cock Ashley! You're a Dirty Diva aren't ya! HOO-RAH!" The Miz moans as he pulls his cock out of Ashley's mouth and slaps it against her tongue.

Ashley laughs a bit and smirks, "Ohhh yeah! I am a Dirty Diva and don't you forget it!" Ashley says before she allows the Miz to push his cock back into her mouth.

Over by the timekeeper's table, Kelly is bent over it as Bobby Lashley is spearing her tight nineteen-year-old pussy with his monster black cock. "Ohhhhhh shoot! Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck...fuck..." Kelly chants over and over against as she throws her head back in pleasure as Lashley's fucks her tight pussy.

"Ahhhh... ahhh shit.... Damn... whew... damn..." Lashley grunts as she quickly slams his dick in and out of Kelly's tight cunt. His powerful black shaft goes completely into the blond haired Vixen's cunt, and she manages to move her right hand down between her legs and starts to play with Lashley's balls as he puts his large black hands on her perky tits.

"Ahhhh uhhhhh ohhhh fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck...." Kelly moans as she pushes back against Lashley as best she can, causing her small cute butt to slam against his powerful waist as the huge black Extremist fucks her without any signs of stopping.

Inside the ring, JTG is laying down near the far right corner with Maria on top of his large black cock that is deep inside of her warm, tight pussy. "Ohhhh please... fuck me hard!" Maria moans as she rocks back and forth on JTG's large black shaft.

JTG looks over at his partner in Cryme Tyme, Shad Gaspard, and smirks, "Yo, yo, yo, yo, yoooooo homie! Home girl wants it hard dawg!" JTG says as he thrusts his cock up into Maria's tight pussy.

1...1314151617...20