Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2009

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm I think I see what Edge sees in this chick." Randy smirks as he holds onto Alicia's slender waist as he drives his cock upward into Alicia's pussy.

"Uhhh... fuck... mmm..." Gavin Spears grunts as he thrust his nicely sized dick in and out of Alicia's asshole as she pushes back against him.

"Damn...she can't get enough." Zack Ryder smirks as Alicia moves her right hand up and down on his cock.

"Of course not. any black chick who fucks a guy before he gets married can't ever get enough." Curt Hawkins laughs as Alicia brings her left hand down to his balls to begin rubbing them.

"Ahhh... mmmm... who cares?" Mr. Kennedy asks with a groan as Alicia deep throats his cock with ease as she rocks between Gavin and Randy.

"MMMMM! MMMM!" Alicia Fox moans lustfully as she's the center of attention of five Superstars.

Meanwhile, at the base of entrance ramp, Kofi Kingston is laying on his back as Candice Michelle lowers her ass down onto his big black Jamacian cock while CM Punk stands in front of her as he waits for her to get settled. "Ohhhh Kofi.. Jamacian me hot!" Candice moans and laughs as she leans back and places her hands on Kofi's muscular chest.

"Man... No one is gonna to stop saying that." Kofi laughs as Candice starts to rock on his cock that's in her ass.

"Hey, it's a great way to keep the fans supporting you." CM Punk says as he kneels in front of Candice so that he can guide his cock into her tight hot and wet pussy.

"Mmmmm yeah!" Candice moans in agreement with Punk as the two hot, young Superstars start thrusting their cocks in and out of her pussy and ass. Candice lifts her legs and wraps them around Punk's body as he drives his cock into her pussy.

Near the ringside steps closest to the entrance ramp, Rosa Mendez is getting double teamed by Ted DiBiase, who's behind her, and Cody Rhodes, who's underneath her. DiBiase's thick shaft is buried deep inside of Rosa's ass while she rocks wildly on Cody's huge cock. "Ohhhh fuck. mmmm shit this is priceless!" Rosa moans as she slides her hands over Cody's smooth chest.

"Mmmmm this girl has it right." DiBiase laughs as he smoothly thrusts his cock in and out of her Rosa's tight asshole.

"Ohhh yeah... of course... She knows there's nothing better than getting fucked by two hot young guys who have their whole careers ahead of them." Cody replies as he grunts between every other word while he pumps his cock upward into Rosa Mendez's pussy.

"Mmmm hmmm ohhh yeah! Mmmm totally priceless!" Rosa moans as she moves her sensationally hot body between the two hot RAW Superstars.

Back inside of the ring, Katie Lea Burchill is on her back with her legs draped over the shoulders of Evan Bourne as he pumps his large cock in and out of her tight British asshole while she rapidly rubs her pussy, "Mmmmm ohhh yes... mmm fuck me... mmmm!" Katie Lea moans.

"Ahhhh ohhh shit. mmmm fuck." Evan grunts and moans as he drives his cock deeply into Katie Lea's asshole as he watches her drives two fingers in and out of her cunt.

"Ohhh yes... mmmmm yess!" Katie closes her eyes as she pushes a third finger into pussy as Evan does an incredible job of fucking her ass.

In the middle of the entrance ramp, Kelly Kelly is mounted on top of Matt Hardy, with her back facing him and his cock in her pussy as Jeff starts to push his cock already into her filled cunt. "Ohhhh fuck me! Shoot!" Kelly moans as she tilts her head back so that her blond hair hits against Matt's face.

"I think that's the idea of what we're doing." Jeff says as he carefully slides his cock along side Matt's dick inside of Kelly's pussy.

Kelly laughs and moans, "Ohhhh shut up Je-ahhhhhh!" Kelly moans as her pussy is stretched to accommodate being filled by both of the Hardy brothers.

"Mmmm shit... Fuck... did I ever say this is my favorite time of year?" Matt asks as he and Jeff start to thrust their cocks in and out Kelly's pussy.

"Yeah.. Last year." Jeff grunts his reply as the next countdown begins.

5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

...You know it's the Mack militant, coming to get it on...Yeah fool, get outta my way...I'm coming, the thunder and lightning is striking...I'm fighting you on the storm...Feel the pain that I'm trying to contain...My heart is as black as the blood in my veins.

The music of ECW General Manager Theodore Long starts to play as the ECW General Manager, with a microphone in his hand, along with the Assistant General Manager of ECW, Tiffany, walk out onto the stage. Theodore Long nods his hand at Tiffany, who is dressed in a short black skirt, a sleeveless black top, and a pair of black high heel, and the General Manager and his Assistant start to slightly dance to the thuggin' and buggin' theme music of the ECW General Manager. Tiffany cutely laughs as she dances alongside Theodore Long, while at ringside, Brie Bella goes underneath the ring.

"Hold up just a minute playas! I've got an announce to make and I'm gonna be droppin' it like it's hot, you betta be'lieve that!" Theodore Long says as he raises the microphone up to his mouth after he and Tiffany finish their little dance. "Now playas, I hate to be interrupting and trippin' up your fun, but I need to announce the next participant in the 2009 Royal Rumble Gang Bang...my baby girl, the Assistant General Manager of ECW...playas, show your love for...TIFFANY!" Theodore Long announces as Tiffany cutely smiles and starts to walk down the entrance ramp towards the ringside area.

"Now that makes me want to Holla, Holla Holla!" Theodore Long cheers before the fun and thuggin' General Manager ends to the backstage area.

Tiffany bites down on her bottom lip and cutely smiles "Holla, Holla!" When Tiffany reaches the bottom of the entrance ramp, she is greeted by D'Lo Brown, "Hi D'Lo... um can I start with you?" Tiffany asks cutely.

D'Lo Brown smirks, "Yeah you can." D'Lo says as he watches Tiffany take off her sleeveless black top, freeing her large, fabulous tits.

"Oh cool. cause I gotta start somewhere!" Tiffany smiles before she kneels in front of him. Tiffany places her hands on D'Lo's muscular waist before she lowers her head and flicks her soft, wet tongue against D'Lo's long black shaft.

"Ahhhh huh. what?" D'Lo asks with some confusion before he lets out another moan as Tiffany circles her tongue around his shaft. Tiffany opens her mouth widely so that she can take his cock into her warm, wet mouth.

"Mmmmm!" Tiffany moans as she starts to bob her head on D'Lo's thick black cock.

Meanwhile, Brie Bella comes out from underneath the ring near the announce tables with a smirk on her face. Brie gets up and slides into the ring where she locks her eyes on the Rated R Superstar Edge, "Oh yeah! I want that spear!" Brie says as she sprints over to Edge and jumps into his arms, which causes him to fall backward down to the mat.

"What the fuck! Where'd you get that energy?!" A confused Edge says as Brie impales her self on his thirteen inch long cock.

"Mmmmm! I train really hard!" Brie says as she starts to rock back and forth on Edge's Rated R shaft, without realizing that Paul Burchill is coming up behind her.

"Something's strange about you." Burchill says suspiciously as he kneels behind Brie and pushes his cock into her asshole.

"Ohhhhhh shit!" Brie moans, as Paul Burchill's incredibly thick cock invades her ass, while she rocks on Edge's shaft.

Meanwhile, in front of the RAW announce table, Victoria is on all fours as John Cena slams his huge cock in and out of her tight asshole while she sucks on the dick of Batista. "Mmmmm! MMMMMM! AHHHHH!" Victoria moans on Batista's cock as she eagerly pushes back against John Cena's muscular waist.

"Ohhhh shit. mmmm fuck. Victoria is awesome." Batista moans as he grabs hold of Victoria's head as she sucks on his cock.

"Yeah. ahhh shit. mmmm." John Cena nods his head in agreement while he continues to pound Victoria's tight asshole at a quickening pace.

"AHHHH! MMMMM! GAHHH!" Victoria moans and screams lustfully on Batista's shaft as tries to stay perfectly still as Cena fucks her ass with a perfect pace combined with the right amount of force to drive her wild.

Inside of the ring, Alicia Fox is laying on her right side between The Miz, who's fucking her pussy, and John Morrison, who's drilling her hot black ass. "Mmmmm! Ohhhh shit! I love the Dirt Sheet! I love fucking winners!" Alicia moans in ecstasy as the longest reigning WWE Tag Team Champions in recent history deeply drive their cocks into her.

"Mmmmm. ahhh someone is a big fan." Morrison licks his lips as he deeply fills Alicia's black ass with his fourteen inch cock.

"Ohhh yeah... mmm everybody loves the Dirt Sheet!" The Miz replies as he quickly pumps his cock in and out of Alicia's wet pussy just as Santino Marella passes by.

"People do not like the Dirty Sheets. everyone likes Santino's Casa!" Santino Marella says.

Alicia glances up at Santino as The Miz and Morrison continue to fuck her, "Your show sucks!" Alicia moans and laughs.

Morrison smirks, "Be jealous Santino." Morrison says.

"You sonamaguns!" Santino stamps his foot as turns to walk away.

Outside of the ring, Candice Michelle is on top of and facing away from Ted DiBiase as his cock is deep inside of her ass while Cody Rhodes deeply fucks her pussy. Candice tilts her head backward as she leans back against DiBiase and opens her mouth so that Randy Orton can thrust his cock into her mouth. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Candice moans as Randy fucks her mouth while Ted and Cody fill her asshole and pussy.

"Ohhhh shit... she's real fucking flexible." Ted DiBiase smirks as he holds onto Candice's hips as he firmly thrusts his cock upward into her ass.

"Yeah. mmm and fucking hot too." Cody laughs as he pumps his shaft in and out of Candice Michelle's moist pussy as she grinds herself against him.

"Don't get to amazed. some other Divas can do a lot more than bend in a unique way." Randy says with a sly grin as he pushes his cock deep into Candice's mouth while she keeps her head tilted back to make it as easy as possible for him to fuck her face.

"Mmmmmm! MMMMMM!" Candice moans lustfully as Randy pushes his cock deeply into her mouth as Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes continue to fuck her ass and pussy.

Meanwhile, Rosa Mendez is sitting on top of the ringside steps that are closest to the entrance ramp as Chris Jericho slowly but firmly pumps his cock in and out of her tight pussy, "Ohhhh! OHHHHH CHRIS!" Rosa moans as she grabs her own tits as she leans back against the corner of the ring.

"Ahhh... mmmm you see! I don't need to fuck someone with a partner... I'm man enough to do it on my own. unlike Shawn Michaels." Chris Jericho grunts as he slowly moves his cock back and forth into Rosa's pussy.

"Ohhhh... mmm... It's so sensational to me!" Rosa moans as she squeezes her juicy firm tits and closes her eyes while Jericho continues to drive his large cock into her cunt.

Back inside of the ring, Katie Lea Burchill is on her knees as Primo Colon drives his cock into her pussy from behind while she jerks off Matt and Jeff Hardy as Carlito comes to stand between, "Mmmmmm ohhh I love hot brothers." Katie moans before she takes Carlito's cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm shit she's weird." Primo Colon grunts as he grabs Katie's tits form behind as she rocks back on her knees to match his thrusts.

"Uhhh shut your mouth. Carlito thinks she's cool." Carlito moans as Katie Lea greedily swallows his entire cock.

"Man Primo... can't believe you're related to him." Matt says as Katie moves her right hand up and down on his cock.

"Yeah that had to suck growing up." Jeff Hardy says jokingly as Katie Lea cups his large balls with her left hand to give his balls a firm squeeze.

"You're not to far off." Primo Colon says as he firmly pumps his cock into Katie Lea's tight British cunt.

"MMMMM! OHHHH!" Katie Lea Burchill moans lustfully on Carlito's cock as Primo fucks her from behind. Katie eagerly strokes Matt's shaft while she plays with Jeff's large ball sack.

Meanwhile, at the ECW announce table, Matt Striker has been join by Kelly Kelly at commentary, and the hot blond Diva is slowly stroking Striker's educated cock, "Wow Matt... the action sure is picking up. I mean look at Victoria as she takes on John Cena, Batista and now Evan Bourne." Kelly says as she speaks into a headset.

"Mmmmm... ahhh one cannot underestimate Victoria. in years past she has easily handled five men at once." Matt Striker says into his headset as Kelly continues to slowly jerk him off.

"Yup! Victoria is one tough Diva." Kelly says as something catches her eyes, "Oh look at ECW's hot Assistant General Manager Tiffany! She's now sandwiched between Cryme Tyme. some girls have all the luck!" Kelly says as she moves her hand faster on Striker's cock.

"Mmm ahhh... Tiffany has to be careful. when Cryme Tyme works together. they can easily eliminate any Diva." Matt Striker says as he licks his lips as the next countdown begins, "And here. mmmm. comes another Diva!" Striker says excitedly.

"I bet it's Mickie!" Kelly says before she turns in the announce chair and lowers her head down to take Striker's cock into her mouth.

5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

...Ohhhhh...Baby!...

Following the introduction of fast piano keys playing, as the latest entrant of the 2009 WWE Royal Rumble Gang Bang proceeds to walk out onto the stage, as the WWE Superstars and Divas currently participating at ringside are shocked to see WWE Hall of Famer Mae Young. The legendary, boy crazy senior citizen energetically throws her hands up into the area, while dressed in an extremely bright pink bathrobe. "Yeah! The puppies are here!" Mae Young cheers as she starts to march determinedly down the entrance ramp.

A short distance down the entrance ramp, the arrogant and overly confident Italian, Santino Marella, is standing and leaning against the barricade as he watches Rosa Mendez inside of the ring sandwiched between The Miz and John Morrison as the two hosts of The Dirt Sheet thrust their cocks into her.

Santino narrows his eyes and throws his hands up "She stupid! No.no.The Dirty Sheets, are not better than Santino's Casa!" Santino says as he shakes his head "Those Dirty Sheets boys are just jealous of my man-scaping!" Santino Marella declares before her pauses and raises his eyebrow with a sly smirk on his face, feeling a hand firmly placed against bare left ass cheek. Santino arrogantly turns around "Say.lady.if you wanted to grab my butt...how about some dinner first" Santino says.

"Hey baby! You're coming with me!" Mae Young says as she grabs Santino by his Mohawk-Mullet styled hair and starts to drag him up towards the entrance ramp.

"Ahhhh! No! Hey let go out of Santino! You're ruining my man-scaping!" Santino Marella shouts and protests as the legendary Hall of Famer pulls his past the curtain and to the backstage area.

In front of the ECW announce table, Brie Bella is on top of Hurricane Helms as Primo Colon fucks her ass from behind while she sucks on the dick of Tommy Dreamer. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Brie moans as she rocks between Helms and Primo while she deep throats Tommy's shaft.

"Ahhhh damn. I can't believe that she's not getting tired yet." Helms grunts as he drives his cock upward into Brie's tight pussy.

"Maybe she got a lot of sleep last night." Primo suggest as he rams his cock balls deep into Brie's tight asshole.

"With a body like that. I doubt she gets any sleep." Tommy smirks as he pulls Brie's head back and forth as he pumps his dick deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmm! MMMMM!" Brie moans on Tommy Dreamer's dick as she is stuffed by three big, long, rock hard cocks at once.

Meanwhile in front of the RAW announce table. Victoria sucking on John Cena's cock while she rides Batista as Evan Bourne deeply fucks her hot ass. "MMMMM! AHHHH! MMMM!" Victoria moans on Cena's fourteen inch cock as Batista and Bourne deeply fuck her cunt and asshole.

"Ohhh shit. mmm fuck." Bourne moans as he deeply drives his cock in and out of Victoria's ass.

"Mmmm damn. ahhh shit. ahhhh!" Batista moans as he grabs Victoria's large tits while she bounces on his thick cock in order to push back against Evan Bourne.

"Ahh yeah Victoria. ahhh." John Cena licks his lips as Victoria takes his cock all the way down her throat.

"MMMM! AHHHHH!" Victoria greedily sucks on Cena's huge cock, as Batista and Evan Bourne continue to fuck her.

Over by the left ringside barrier, Alicia Fox is eagerly sucking on the throbbing cock of Gavin Spears, "Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Alicia moans as she twirls her tongue around his cock.

"Awww. ahhhh shit.. Fuck!" Gavin moans as he starts to cum inside of Alicia's warm wet mouth.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Alicia moans as she greedily swallows all of Gavin's warm cum before she lifts her head off of his cock. "Mmm. I love a good shot of cum." Alicia says as Chavo Guerrero and Bam Neely come up behind her.

"Get her up Bam." Chavo orders, and Alicia barely has time to react as Bam Neely lifts her up from the ground as Chavo gets in front of her.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me Chavo!" Alicia moans Bam lifts her up high enough so that Chavo can push his cock into her pussy. Alicia wraps her legs around Chavo's waist and puts her hands on his shoulders just before Bam Neely impales her ass with his cock. "OHHHHH!" Alicia moans.

"Yeah... this is gonna get good." Chavo smirks as he starts to thrust his cock in and out of Alicia's pussy while Bam begins to fuck her ass.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Candice Michelle is on all fours as The Brian Kendrick's advisor Ezekiel Jackson is slamming his huge black cock in and out of her Candilicious ass. "Mmmmm fuck! Ohhhh shit!" Candice moans as she closes her eyes for a moment. When she opens them again, she sees Kendrick's thick cock hanging in front of her.

"You want this?" Kendrick asks as he teases Candice with his shaft.

"Ohhh yea! Give it to me!" Candice moans as she opens her mouth to try and take in Kendrick's dick while Ezekiel pulls her back towards him to keep her from doing it.

"You don't seem to want it." Kendrick says slyly as he watches Candice desperately trying to lean her head far enough to get a taste of his cock.

"Ahhhhh! You're such a. MMMMMM!" Candice moans as Kendrick suddenly stuffs his cock into her mouth, cutting her off before she can completely her sentence. Candice however starts to eagerly bob her head on his cock while pushing back against Ezekiel.

Inside of the ring, Rosa Mendez is sandwiched between John Morrison and The Miz. Morrison is deeply fucking Rosa's pussy as The Miz pumps his dick in and out of her ass. "Ohhhh fuck! Ohhhh yeah mmmmm fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Rosa moans as bounces between the two ECW Superstars.

"Ahhh hey Miz. we should really considering having the winner on The Dirt Sheet next week." John Morrison says as he talks business while fucking Rosa's cunt.

"Ohh yeah... a special extra fuck live on WWE... that'll make Santino jealous!" The Miz laughs and grunts at the same time while he continues to ram his cock balls deep into Rosa's ass.

"Mmmmm! That'll be me! Ohhhh!" Rosa moans lustfully, interrupting Miz and Morrison's conversation while they double-team her hot body.

Over by the SmackDown announce table, Katie Lea Burchill is bent over it as Mike Knox thrusts his thick cock in and out of her pussy from behind. "Mmmm fuck... ohhh yea... mmmm! This is so perfect. almost as good as my beautiful."

"Whoa... hey..." Knox says as he stops fucking Katie Lea and pulls out of her pussy, "I don't want to hear about that." Knox says as he walks off.

Katie Lea turns around to snap at Knox, but she sees the longest Cruiserweight Champion of all time, Hurricane Helms, coming out of the ring. "You. come here.' Katie Lea says as she lifts herself onto the SmackDown announce table and leans back while spreading her legs.