Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2009

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh... mmmmm... awww." Morrison grits his teeth as he pushes his entire cock into Maria's pussy.

"Ohhh...yeah... mmmm ohhh fuck!" Maria moans as John Morrison deeply impales her cunt with his cock over and over again.

Beth Phoenix is on her hands and knees in front of CM Punk as he pounds her ass with his stiff cock, "Mmmmm fuck. ohhh yeah." Beth moans as she rocks back against Punk.

"Ahhh... ohhh shit... mmmm fuck." Punk groans as he drills Beth's gorgeous ass with hard, swift thrusts.

"Ahhh ohhh fuck... ohhh fuck!" Beth groans as she slams her body back against CM Punk as he fucks her ass.

Maria is now on her back with John Morrison on top of her, pumping his cock in and out of her pussy, "Ohhhh... Mmmm fuck... ohhh fuck!" Maria moans as she puts her hands on Morrison's gorgeous chest.

"Awwww... Mmmm fuck... ahhh!" Morrison groans as his balls smack repeatedly against Maria's smooth skin with each of his thrusts.

"Ohhhh fuck. ohhh ohhhhh ohhh!" Maria moans as she slides a little on the mat when Morrison slams his cock into her.

Meanwhile, Beth Phoenix is now in a sixty-nine with CM Punk, with the Straightedge Superstar underneath her licking her smooth wet pussy while she bobs her head on his cock. "Mmmm! Mmmm!" Beth moans and drools on Punk's shaft as his tongue flicks against her pussy.

"Mmmm! Ahhh!" CM Punk moans as he thrusts his cock upward into Beth's mouth as she deep throats his cock. Punk darts his tongue in and out of Beth's pussy.

Maria is getting fucked doggystyle by John Morrison with her head a few inches away from Beth's ass. "Ohhhh. Ohhh fuck!" Maria moans as she feels her pussy getting rammed by Morrison's shaft.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm awww!" Morrison groans as sweat drips off of his gorgeous body as he fucks Maria's sweet cunt with his big hard cock.

"Mmm! Mmmm! Mmm!" Beth moans on Punk's throbbing cock while she grinds her pussy on his face while at the same time pushing her ass upward toward Maria's face.

"Oooo! Ohhh!" Maria grits her teeth as she raises her hands one at time from the mat to put them on Beth's ass cheeks to spread them apart. Maria then leans her head forward and starts to slide her famous long tongue into Beth's ass.

"Ahhh shit... ahhh fuck!" John Morrison grunts as he watches Maria's head bob up and down on Beth's ass while he fucks Maria from behind.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm shit!" CM Punk groans as he starts to cum inside of Beth's mouth as he continues to lap his tongue against Beth's pussy.

"Mmmm! Ohhh you bitch!" Beth groans as Maria and CM Punk lick her ass and pussy. Beth tries to get off of Punk's face, but she starts to cum all over Punk's face. "Ohhhhh fuck ohhhh ohhh fuck!" Beth moans.

"Mmmm! Mmm!" Maria moans into Beth Phoenix's ass as she thrusts her tongue in and out of Beth's ass while she rocks back against John Morrison.

"Ahhhh ohhh fuck... ahhh!" Morrison grunts as he pulls his cock out of Maria's pussy and stands up.

Maria lifts her head from Beth's ass and grins, "Mmmm I think I win!" Maria laughs as she sits up on her knees.

Beth Phoenix wipes CM Punk's cum from her mouth before she gets off of his face, which is covered in with her pussy juice. She turns and glares at John Morrison, "We had a fucking deal! My little cannoli Santino is going to make you pay for this! " Beth yells.

John Morrison shrugs his shoulders as Maria grips his cock, "Ahhh in life there are winners and there are losers."

"And I won! So be jealous!" Maria says cutely before she takes Morrison's cock into her mouth and she begins to suck it.

"Oooo!" Beth raises her hands as she's about to attack Maria but CM Punk grabs her and pulls her out of the ring. Meanwhile Lilian Garcia picks up a regular microphone from on top of the ECW announce table.

"Here is your winner. MARIA!" Lilian says as she announces the official result of the 2009 Royal Rumble Gang Bang.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!" Maria moans happily as she bobs her head on John Morrison's huge cock while her theme music begins to play in the arena.

...Here she comes again like good medicine every step she takes my blood is flowing her legs go on and on for days.

"Ahhhh awww... fuck." Morrison moans as he runs his fingers through Maria's sweat damped red hair as she tilts her head to the right as she sucks his dick.

...She's got a hold on me I need the remedy just to hold her would be a cure for me I can't keep going on this way.

"Mmm! Oooo!" Maria tilts her head to the left as she takes Morrison's huge cock deeper into her warm wet mouth.

...She's at the top of her game she don't know my name the future is looking bleak she's out of my league.

"Ahhh fuck... ahhh." Morrison leans his head back as Maria puts her hands on his waist as Morrison pushes his cock further into her mouth.

...Look out! She'll tear your heart out look out! She'll rock your world there's no doubt she comes and goes when she wants to I'd do anything she wanted me to who would blame me with legs like that.

"Ohhh fuck that's a juicy dick!" Maria laughs after she lifts her head off of Morrison's cock. Maria gets up from the mat so that Morrison can lift her up and impale her pussy on his huge cock.

...Here she comes again she makes me want to sin my heart stops when I think about her coming her legs go on and on for days.

"Ahhhh awww shit." John Morrison groans as he bounces Maria up and down on his cock as she wraps her legs around his gorgeous waist.

...She's gotta hold on me it's a tragedy that I will never get the change to have her close to me when she moves she takes my breath away.

"Ohhh fuck ohhh yeah! Ohhh yeah!" Maria moans as she puts her hands on Morrison's shoulders while she bounces on Morrison's shaft.

...She's at the top of her game she don't know my name the future is looking bleak she's out of my league.

"Ahhhh ohhhh." Morrison licks his lips as he turns so that he can push Maria back against the turnbuckles as he fucks her wet pussy.

...Look out! She'll tear your heart out look out! She'll rock your world there's no doubt she comes and goes when she wants to I'd do anything she wanted me to who would blame me with legs like that.

"Ohhhh fuck... Ohhhh shit... mmm!" Maria moans as she slides her hands from Morrison's shoulders to place them on Morrison's smooth toned chest.

...She's breaking me down she's everywhere that I want to go breaking me down she's gets me high when I'm feeling low she's breaking me down she's on the move like a rolling stone breaking me down just one look cuts me to the bone.

"Ahhhh ohhh shit. mmmm fuck. ahhh!" John Morrison takes a step back away from the turnbuckles and lowers himself and Maria down to the wrestling mat as he continues to fuck her.

...She's like that like that. She's like that like that.

"Ohhhh ohhh fuck. ohhh fuck. mmmm!" Maria moans as her pussy starts to tighten on Morrison's pistoning cock.

...Look out! She'll tear your heart out look out! She'll rock your world there's no doubt she comes and goes when she wants to I'd do anything she wanted me to who would blame me with legs like that.

"Ahhhh ohhh fuck. ahhh shit! Ahhh!" Morrison tosses his hair back as he starts to cum inside of Maria's wet pussy.

"Ohhh ohh yeah ohhh yeah!" Maria moans as she feels Morrison's cum flowing into her pussy, which causes her to lose it, and cum all over his cock.

"Mmmm I should get something for being the last Superstar standing." John Morrison says as he pulls his cock out of Maria's wet pussy.

* * *

Moments after winning the 2009 Royal Rumble Gang Bang, Maria, is walking backstage with sweat dripping from her body and a black bathrobe around her body with an excited and proud smile on her face.

"Excuse me Maria! Maria!" The legendary ECW Announcer and WWE Exclusive Interview, Joey Styles, says as he catches up with Maria.

Maria stops walking in the hallway and turns to face Joey Styles. "Hey Joey!"

Joey Styles raises the microphone in his hand "Maria can I get a few words with you after winning the 2009 Royal Rumble Gang Bang?" Joey Styles asks.

Maria nods her head and smiles, "Oh yeah! Absolutely!" Maria replies with a laugh.

"Maria, how does it feel winning tonight?" Joey Styles asks.

"Well Joey, I am so excited that I won tonight! I went out that and give it my absolute best!" Maria pauses and cutely shrugs her shoulders "It sure was tough out there!"

Joey Styles nods his head "You sure did prove a lot tonight Maria. Now, next year do you plan on defending your title of the 2009 Miss Royal Rumble?"

Maria presses her soft lips together and nods her head. "You bet I'll defend it, and defend it proudly!"

-END-