Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2009

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess it's time." Helms smirks as he steps between Katie's legs and rams his hard cock into her tight wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm! So perfect!" Katie Lea moans as she wraps her legs around Hurricane Helms' waist while he starts to fuck her.

Meanwhile, underneath the ring, Kelly Kelly is laying on Hornswoggle's air mattress as the eager leprechaun lays between her legs while he eats her pussy, "Ohhhh Horny. mmmm I bet my pussy is magically delicious." Kelly giggles cutely as Hornswoggle eagerly laps his tongue against his cunt.

"Haha mmmmm yeah!" Hornswoggle moans and replies at the same time as he presses his face against her perfectly shaved pussy while moving his tongue in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmmm! Ohhh! Ohhhh yeah! Mmmm!" Kelly moans as she closes her eyes and places a hand on Hornswoggle's head as she eats her moist delicious pussy.

Meanwhile, Tiffany is kneeling on the middle step of the ringside steps that are closest to the entrance ramp as R-Truth pumps his big black cock in and out of Tiffany's tight wet pussy. "Mmmmm ohhhh! I like it quick. and that's the truth R-Truth!" Tiffany moans as she looks back at R-Truth and smiles.

"Ahhh yeah. you can get fuck with this. or you can get fuck with that." R- Truth grunts as he points over at DJ Gabriel who is passing by after getting a short blowjob from Alicia.

"Ohhhh hell no!" Tiffany moans and laughs as he pushes back against R-Truth as DJ stops walking and looks at her with a raised eyebrow while he next count down begins on Titan Tron.

5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

...Here she comes again. Like good medicine. Every step she takes. My blood is flowing. Her Legs go on and on for days.. She's got a hold of me. I need the remedy.

SmackDown's Maria, dressed in black bottoms with a gold top and a short black ring jacket comes through the entrance curtain, "Hey are you stars and a studs!" Maria says as she skips down the entrance ramp and heads over to the left side of the ringside area where Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins are, "Hi guys.. Did I miss anything?" Maria asks with a smile as she takes off her short black ring jacket before she lowers herself to her knees.

"Not much... Well Natalya sent Michelle packing." Zack Ryder says as Maria wraps her left hand around his cock while she puts her right hand on Curt Hawkins' shaft.

"I saw! That totally sucked for Michelle." Maria says with a small pout as she starts to jerk off both Hawkins and Ryder.

"Yeah. I was looking forward to fucking her ass." Hawkins chuckles as Maria lowers her head to flick her tongue against his cock before doing the same to Ryder's dick.

"Mmmm... well you two are gonna do me right?" Maria asks cutely before she opens her mouth and wraps her lips around Zack Ryder's cock. She then starts to bob her head at a nice slow pace as she cups Curt Hawkins' balls.

"Ohhhh yeah." Ryder moans and nods his head as Maria gradually bobs her head faster on his cock.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Brie Bella is being pressed against the side of the ring as Ezekiel Jackson deeply fucks her pussy while The Brian Kendrick sits on the ring apron reading a book, "Ohhhhhh! Ohhhh fuck! He's so fucking huge!" Brie moans as she holds onto Ezekiel's powerful shoulders as he fucks her.

The Brian Kendrick looks at Brie with a raised eyebrow, "Do you mind? Some people are trying to read!" Kendrick snaps as he goes back to reading his book.

"Mmmm! Ohhhh! Sorry!" Brie moans lustfully as Ezekiel increases the pace of his thrusts as he deeply fucks her cunt.

Inside of the ring, Victoria is facing the northeast corner turnbuckle as Carlito pumps his cock in and out of her tight asshole, "Mmmmm yeah you fucker! Fuck that ass!" Victoria grits her teeth as leans forward to press her tits against the turnbuckle.

"Ahhh ohhh shoot. mmmm this is cool!" Carlito moans as he starts to cum inside of Victoria's asshole.

Victoria's eyes narrow as she feels Carlito's cum flowing into her asshole, "Oh you pathetic fucker!" Victoria snaps when Carlito pulls out.

"Carlito got what he wanted." Carlito says as he drops down in order to exit the ring by rolling underneath the bottom rope. Victoria is about to say something when she spots Tommy Dreamer and Charlie Haas doing nothing.

"You two! Come here!" Victoria yells as she points at Tommy and Charlie.

"Man she's bossy." Charlie says as he and Tommy move towards the ring and slide in underneath the bottom rope.

"Tell me about it." Tommy replies as Victoria pushes him onto his back before he can stand up.

"Shut up Tommy!" Victoria snaps, "Don't forget whose toy you are!" Victoria says as she straddles Tommy's body and drops down onto his long stiff shaft.

"Awww god damn it!" Tommy moans as Victoria's tight pussy squeezes his cock almost instantly. Charlie laughs a bit as he gets behind Victoria where he wastes little time stuffing his cock into Victoria's cum filled asshole.

"Mmmm yeah! Fuck me!" Victoria moans as she rakes her fingernails over Tommy's smooth chest as she rocks on his cock in order to push back against Charlie Haas.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Alicia Fox is bent over in front of Kofi Kingston as he drives his cock in and out of her pussy while she bobs her head up and down on Rey Mysterio's long thick Hispanic cock. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Alicia moans as she eagerly sucks Rey's cock as she rocks back on her feet against Kofi's waist.

"Awww. ohhh yeah. mmm!" Kofi moans as she slides his hands over Alicia's dark skinned body as he drives his cock in and out of Alicia's tight pussy.

"Mmmm! More! Mmmmm!" Alicia moans on Rey's rock hard cock as Kofi drives his cock faster and harder into her pussy.

"Ahhh... Ohhhh damn." Rey moans as he puts his hands on Alicia's head as she takes his cock further into her warm, wet, dick hungry mouth as she drools all over it.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Alicia moans as she completely deep throats Rey Mysterio's cock as Kofi continues to pound her cunt from behind with his Jamacian dick.

Back inside of the ring, Candice Michelle is on top of JTG, rocking back and forth on his cock, while she bobs her head on Shad Gaspard's huge shaft. "Mmmmm! Ohhhh! Ahhh!" Candice moans as she opens her mouth wider in order to take more of Shad's cock further into her mouth.

"Awww snap homegirl's on a mission tonight!" JTG moans as Candice constantly switches back and forth between rocking on his cock and bouncing on it.

"Oh yeah. mmmm damn!" Shad moans as holds onto Candice's head as she whips her tongue against his cock as she eagerly sucks on it.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm! Fuck my ass Shad!" Candice moans after she lifts her head off of his dick. Shad nods his head and he moves behind the former Women's Champion, kneels down and roughly rams his cock into her asshole. "MMMMMM YES!" Candice moans as closes her eyes and leaves her mouth open as Scotty Goldman walks over after getting some action with Maria.

"Whoa... two black guys at once." Scotty says with an amazed look before he pushes his cock into Candice's mouth.

"MMMM!" Candice moans as she begins to suck on Scotty Goldman's nicely sized dick while she rocks back and forth between Cryme Tyme as they fuck her ass and pussy.

Outside of ring, on the right side, Rosa Mendez is bent over the ringside barrier as the dangerous Paul Burchill pounds her pussy from behind. "Ohhh! Ohhhh fuck! Ohhh shit!" Rosa moans as she pushes herself back against Paul Burchill.

"Ahh... mmm time to eliminate the competition for my dear sister!" Burchill groans as he increases the pace of his thrusts as he continues to fuck Rosa's sensational, wet and hot cunt.

"Ohhhh fuck! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhh!" Rosa grits her teeth as she starts to cum on Burchill's pistoning cock.

Paul Burchill laughs slyly as he slows down his thrusts, "One eliminated for my dear sister." Burchill says before he pulls his cock out of Rosa's pussy as she remains leaning over the ringside barrier.

Not too far away, Katie Lea Burchill is getting triple teamed by Mr. Kennedy, Ryan Braddock and Jamie Noble. Kennedy is underneath Katie with his cock in her ass, Noble is in front of her, fucking her cunt and Katie Lea is sucking on Braddock's large cock. "Mmmmmm! Yessss!" Katie moans as she notices out of the corner of her eyes that Rosa Mendez is slowly making her way to the back after being eliminated by her brother.

"Ahhhh shit...Awww damn girl." Jamie Noble groans as he deeply drives his cock into Katie's pussy.

"Mmmmm...ahh." Mr. Kennedy grits his teeth as he lifts his lower body in order to drive his cock firmly upward into Katie Lea's British asshole.

"Suck that fucking cock. ohhh shit." Ryan Braddock pulls Katie Lea's head back and forth as he starts pumping his cock roughly in and out of Katie's wickedly hot mouth.

"MMMMM! GAHHHH! AHHH!" Katie moans lustfully as her mouth, ass and pussy gets fucked by three of the WWE's talented Superstars.

Over in front of the SmackDown announce table, Kelly Kelly mounted on the cock of The Rated R Superstar Edge while she faces away from him as she sucks on the throbbing cock of D'Lo Brown. "Mmmmm! Ahhhhh!" Kelly moans as she bounces up and down on Edge's cock while she takes D'Lo's cock all the way into her mouth.

"Ahhhh shit... Fuck!" D'Lo moans as he begins to cum inside of Kelly's mouth.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Kelly moans as she swallows all of D'Lo's cum as she continues to bounce on Edge's cock with her ass smacking down on Edge's waist.

"Mmmmm ahhhh... mmmm... this is fucking great." Edge laughs as he puts his hand Kelly's waist to lift her up and down on his cock.

Kelly lifts her head off of D'Lo's cum spent cock as she continues to bounce up and down on Edge's thirteen inch cock, "Ohhhh yeah!" Kelly moans as she leans back and places her hands on Edge's chest as she rides him.

Inside of the ring, Shawn Michaels is leaning against the southwest turnbuckle as Tiffany bobs her head on his cock as Triple H drives his cock in and out of her tight wet pussy from behind. "Mmmmm! Ohhhh!" Tiffany moans on Shawn's large cock as she rocks back on her knees against Triple H.

"Mmmmm hey Shawn.. These Divas get hotter every year." Triple H says with a smirk as he pumps his cock in and out of Tiffany's tight wet pussy.

"Yeah. mmmmm ahhh. can't ever go wrong with hot chick with big tits who love to suck it." Shawn replies with a grin as Tiffany twists and turns her head on his shaft.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Tiffany moans as she completely deep throats Shawn's shaft as Triple H continues to pound her ass.

* * *

Backstage, in front of the women's locker room, the legendary voice of ECW and WWE Exclusive Interviewer, Joey Styles, stands with a microphone in hand and his classic smile on his face. Joey Styles adjusts his glasses with his left hand as he holds the microphone in his right hand, while looking directly forward at the camera.

"Hello, and welcome to a WWE Exclusive interview! I'm Joey Styles and standing with me is Jillian Hall, who tonight will be competing in Royal Rumble Gang Bang." Joey Styles begins to say as Jillian Hall stands next to Joey Styles with a confident smile as she tosses her blond hair back with her left hand, before placing both hands onto her hips.

"Jillian, tonight we've already seen a few unlucky Divas get eliminated in the 2009 Royal Rumble Gang Bang, what would be your strategy tonight going into this event where truly anything can happen?" Joey Styles asks Jillian.

Jillian Hall happily smiles, tosses her blond hair from side to side, "Well Joey...you know how great of a singer I am." Jillian Hall says as Joey Styles rolls her eyes and shakes his head. "And if am able to compete out there tonight, like the way I sing...I will definitely be winning tonight! No doubt!" Jillian says as she proudly places right hand onto her large chest.

"Jillian...you do realize the difference between singing and." Joey Styles begins to reply before Jillian Hall interrupts him.

"You know what!" Jillian say happily. "I know all of my fans out there are watching and because of their great loyalty to me.I, Jillian Hall, am going to sing a special song...to celebrate my victory tonight!" Jillian says as she excitedly claps her hands together.

"Ummm...Jillian, I don't really think that's necessarily." Joey Styles begins to say as Jillian starts to clear her throat.

"AAAAHEEEMMM! WHOAAAAA! You know you meeeeeee!" Jillian says horrible screeches as she begins to sing. "You can't take your eyes away from meeeeeee! I'm the hottest thing since sliced breeeeeaaaaddddd!"

"Oh my god!" Joey Styles yells as he plugs his ears, interrupting Jillian Hall's singing performance for WWE Exclusive. "I don't know what's worse... hearing Jillian Hall sing or watching Paul Heyman at an all-you-can-eat buffet!" Joey Styles says as he looks into the camera "Hopefully, you haven't tuned out on WWE Exclusive, because I guarantee you have a lot more extreme action coming your way tonight."

Jillian Hall opens her mouth offended "Joey...you just don't know good talent!" Jillian snaps.

* * *

Back inside of the ring, Tiffany is mounting herself on Shawn Michaels's cock as he lays on the mat while Triple H positions himself behind her. "Ohhh shit." Tiffany moans as she settles herself on HBK's cock. She then leans forward and sticks her ass into the air.

"Hmmm someone knows how to play the game." Triple H smirks as he proceeds to push his cock into Tiffany's tight asshole when the next countdown starts.

5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

The Latin beat styled entrance music for SmackDown's Eve Torres fills the arena, and the 2007 Diva Search Winner comes through the entrance curtain wearing a semi-see through dark brown top and a leopard printed skirt with black high heels. "Ok. just got to remain focused. I can do this." Eve says as she gives herself a pep talk while she walks down the entrance ramp until she stops in front of Batista. "Hey Dave." Eve says as she takes off her top to reveal her nicely sized tits "You coming over to SmackDown any time soon?"

Batista looks at Eve's tits as she lowers herself in front of him, "I'm really considering it..." Batista says as Eve places her hands on his waist while she starts to lean her head towards his cock.

"I hope you do." Eve smiles before she takes Batista's cock into her mouth. The 2007 Diva Search Winner gently presses her lips on his cock as she starts to bob her head on Batista's shaft.

"Mmmmm damn." Batista moans as Eve sucks his cock.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmm!" Eve Torres moans as she turns her head slightly and gradually increases the pace of how quickly she's sucking on Batista's shaft.

At ringside, on the left side of the ring, Brie Bella is mounted on top of Jack Swagger, who has his cock inside of her tight pussy, while she is pushing back against DJ Gabriel who is pounding her ass with swift hard thrusts. Brie's mouth is also occupied as she bobs her head eagerly on the dick of Shelton Benjamin. "Mmmm! Mmmmmm! FUCK! MEEEE!" Brie moans loudly on Shelton's black cock as Gabriel and Swagger fuck her ass and pussy.

"Ohhh yeah. mmmm yeah. ride it." Jack Swagger grunts as he thrusts his cock upward into Brie's tight pussy.

"Mmmmm... She's gonna scream my name when I'm done with her!" DJ Gabriel says boastfully while he deeply drives his cock in and out of Brie's asshole.

"Ahhh... she's setting some kinda of gold standard." Shelton chuckles as Brie laps her tongue against the bottom side of his cock while she takes it deeper into her mouth.

"MMMMM! MMMMM!" Brie Belle moans as she rocks between Jack Swagger and DJ Gabriel as she continues to eagerly suck on Shelton's shaft.

At the ECW announce table, Matt Striker has been joined at commentary by Victoria who is on his lap and rocking roughly on his cock while pulling on his tie, "Ahhhhh fuck yeah little teacher boy! These bitches ain't got a fucking chance to win!" Victoria yells into her headset.

"Uhhhh ohh my goodness. Victoria. you have to. ahhh geeze.. Admit the competition is stiff this year." Matt Striker says into his headset as he tries to tilt his head to see the monitors on the ECW announce table.

"HA! HA! HA-AHHHHH!" Victoria laughs and moans at the same, "The only thing stiff about this is the all fucking cocks that I'm fucking!"

"Mmmmm. I'm sure. some ahhhh of the other Divas will agree with the statement." Matt Striker replies as Victoria starts to bounce harder on his cock.

Inside of the ring, Alicia Fox is on all fours as Jamie Noble pumps his cock in and out of her pussy form behind, "Ohhh yeah! Mmmm! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Alicia moans as she rocks back against Jamie.

"Mmmm ohhh yeah baby! This is what Jamie Noble is great at!" Jamie says as he holds onto Alicia's dark skinned waist as he fucks her from behind.

"Mmmmm ohhh I'm gonna fucking win. no one can stop me!" Alicia moans as she pushes her juicy black ass against Jamie's toned waist.

In front of the SmackDown announce table, Candice Michelle is bent over in front of Bam Neely as he fucks her ass while she sucks on Chavo Guerrero's dick. "Mmmmm! Ohhhhh! This is sooo hot!" Candice moans as she bobs her head on Chavo's dick.

"Mmmm shit." Chavo licks his lips as Candice takes his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Aww yeah get some! Yeah bring it on!" Bam Neely grunts as he pounds Candice's juicy tanned ass with hard, sharp thrusts that makes her rock forward on her feet.

"Ohhh! Mmmmm!" Candice moans as she deep throats Chavo Guerrero's cock thanks to the force Bam is using to fuck her from behind.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Katie Lea Burchill is riding the cock of Ryan Braddock, "Mmmmmm ohhhh! Now where did my darling brother disappear too?" Katie Lea moans as she looks around as she rides Braddock's cock.

"Who... Ahhh... The fuck cares." Ryan Braddock says as he grits his teeth before he starts to cum inside of Katie's tight pussy.

"Mmmmmm I do..." Katie Lea smirks as her pussy is filled with Braddock's cum. She then gets off of him and stands up, "Now where did he go?" Katie says before she's grabbed from behind and pushed to face the ring by Randy Orton.

"Don't know who you're talking about, but I'm right here." Randy says as he pushes his cock into Katie Lea Burchill's tight asshole.

"Ohhhhhh... mmmm that's nice to know." Katie Lea seductively moans as she glances back at Randy while he starts to fuck her ass with his Diva Thrilling cock.

On the stage, located at the top of the entrance ramp, Kelly Kelly is riding the large fourteen inch cock of John Cena while she jerks off both JTG and Shad Gaspard. "Mmmmm ohhhhh this is so fucking good!" Kelly moans as she bounces on John's cock while she leans forward to flick her tongue against the dicks of JTG and Shad.

"Mmmm damn. homegirl makes a great go between for the CTC.." Shad says as Kelly rubs his large black ballsack.

"Yo dawg. I totally agree with that!" JTG moans as Kelly takes his cock into her mouth and begins to suck on it.

"Ahhh... mmmm... that goes triple for me." John Cena grunts as he thrusts his large cock upward into Kelly's pussy as she rides him.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmm!" Kelly moans on JTG's cock as she gently plays with Shad's balls while she feels John driving his cock upward into her cunt.

Back at ringside, ECW Assistant General Manager, Tiffany, is bobbing her head on the throbbing cock of SmackDown's spaced out rookie Superstar Scotty Goldman. "Mmmm! Mmmmmm!" Tiffany moans as she flicks her tongue against Scotty's cock.

"Ahhhh whoa.. Dude.. I'm going." Scotty moans as he starts to cum inside of Tiffany's mouth.

"Hmmmm?!" Tiffany moans in confusion as she swallows Scotty Goldman's cum before lifting her head off of his cock, "You're going?"

"I am?" Scotty asks as he scratches his head before he turns to head to the entrance ramp.

"Okay." Tiffany laughs as she turns to see that Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder aren't doing anything, "Hey guys. come on." Tiffany smiles as she waves for them to come over.

1...34567...15