Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2009

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man... nice to see an authority figure who knows how to have some fun." Zack Ryder says as he and Hawkins approach Tiffany.

"Hey... got to make sure I have a lot of fun!" Tiffany giggles cutely as Hawkins and Ryder lift her up. Hawkins, who's in front of Tiffany, pushes his cock into Tiffany's pussy while Ryder pushes his own dick into Tiffany's ass. "Mmmmm fuck." Tiffany moans as the dicks of Hawkins and Ryder invade her ass and pussy.

"Mmmmm my thoughts exactly." Curt Hawkins says as he and Ryder start to thrust their cocks in and out of Tiffany's pussy and asshole.

Inside of the ring, Maria is laying on her side with CM Punk behind her as he fucks her pussy. "Ohhhhh oooo Punk! I like that!" Maria moans as Punk constantly changes the pace of his thrusts as he fucks her hot wet cunt.

"Mmmmm ahhhh I know you do." Punk smirks as he slows down his thrusts.

Maria glances back at Punk and smirks, "Hey. ohhh yes.. are you trying to get rid of me?" Maria asks with a soft moan.

"Maybe." Punk laughs as he speeds up his thrusts.

"Ohhhhh! Jerk!" Maria laughs as she feels Punk's huge cock going in and out of her pussy, while nearby, Jamie Noble continues to fuck the hot former wedding planner known as Alicia Fox.

"EXCUSE ME!" The shrill voice of SmackDown General Manager Vickie Guerrero is heard throughout the arena as the malicious and powered General Manager of SmackDown walks out onto the stage through the backstage curtain. "I said.EXCUSE ME!" Vickie Guerrero shouts into the microphone as she proudly stands on the stage with her left hand on her hip and her right hand holding a microphone as she speaks. Vickie Guerrero narrows her eyes as she glances out at the vast assembly of Divas and Superstars throughout the ringside area, as all the Divas and Superstars appeared to have stopped what they are doing and are playing attention to the SmackDown General Manager. Vickie Guerrero proudly tosses her head back as she starts to power walk, confidently, down the entrance ramp.

"Excuse me." Vickie Guerrero rudely snaps into the microphone at SmackDown Diva Eve Torres as she passes her by and proceeds to head into the direction of the ring steps. "I have something to say." Vickie Guerrero says into the microphone as climbs up the ring steps and enters the ring through the bottom and middle rope, while the collective group of Divas and Superstars roll their eyes at Vickie Guerrero's interruption of the 2009 Royal Rumble Gang Bang.

Vickie Guerrero determinedly walks towards the center of the ring as she narrows her eyes at her former wedding planner and the woman who had an affair with her husband Edge, Alicia Fox. Vickie slyly smirks as she stands face to face with Alicia Fox, as Jamie Noble casually backs away. "Alicia Fox." Vickie says with a malicious smirk "You know Alicia, I haven't forgotten the night of my wedding to Edge." Vickie Guerrero begins to say.

"Vickie...it...it wasn't." Alicia Fox begins to explain to the angered General Manager of SmackDown.

"EXCUSE ME!" Vickie Guerrero snaps, "I am talking here!" Vickie firmly locks her eyes on Alicia Fox "There's an old saying that goes, payback is a bitch! And as the General Manager of SmackDown.I am here to inform you, Alicia, that you have been eliminated!" Vickie Guerrero says with a wicked, malicious smirk.

"Eliminated!? But I haven't." Alicia Fox begins to protest her unfair eliminated by the ruling of SmackDown General Manager Vickie Guerrero.

"I said.YOU'RE ELIMINATED!" Vickie Guerrero shouts before she steps a bit closer to Alicia Fox "Now get out of MY ring!" Vickie Guerrero says before she raises her left hand and firmly slaps Alicia Fox across the face, causing the former wedding planner to fall back onto the wrestling mat, with the stinging slap knocking her black-framed glasses off of her face.

Vickie Guerrero proudly smirks before she turns around and exits the ring through the bottom and middle rope, as she receives looks of shock and disgust from the Divas and Superstars, while she confidently power walks up the entrance ramp and to the backstage area.

Jamie Noble kicks the bottom rope, "Aw damn it Vickie. why do you do such things to me!" Jamie says while Alicia Fox rolls out of the ring holding the side of her face.

"I better take advantage of this." Brie Bella says she gets down next to the ring and crawls under it as the next countdown begins.

5...4...3...2...1...Buzz!

The peppy, clapping theme for Mickie James begins to play in the arena, and the four-time Women's Champion skips through the entrance curtain, wearing an orange and blue top with matching orange and blue bell-bottom pants, "Oh yeah! This is gonna be my year! Yup! Yup!" Mickie says as she skips down the ramp and goes around the ring to where R-Truth is. "Wow. you're pretty hot!" Mickie smiles as she gets down on her knees in front of R-Truth.

"That's no lie. that's the truth." R-Truth replies as Mickie wraps her right hand around his rock hard black cock and eagerly takes it into her mouth.

"Mmmm.Hmmm!" Mickie moans as she starts to bob her head eagerly on R-Truth's meaty shaft.

"Ohhhh yeah. mmmm!" R-Truth moans as he puts his hands on Mickie's head as she takes his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmm! MMMM! AHHHH!" Mickie moans louder as the head of R-Truth's cock smacks against the back of her throat as she rocks on her knees.

Brie Bella rolls out from under the ring near the RAW announce table where Tommy Dreamer is standing. "Oh hey Tommy." Brie says as she rolls on to her back and lifts her legs up into the air.

"Time to take you to the extreme!" Tommy says as he gets down on his knees and moves closer to Brie. Brie drapes her legs over Tommy's shoulders as he pushes his cock into her tight wet pussy.

"Mmmmm! Ohhhh yeah Tommy!" Brie moans as Tommy Dreamer starts to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy with a steady, quickening pace.

Inside of the ring, Victoria is on top of Ted DiBiase with his cock inside of her pussy as Cody Rhodes kneels behinds her. "Stick that little dick of yours in my cunt fucker!" Victoria yells at Cody.

"I should just shove it up your ass you crazy bitch." Cody smirks as he pushes his cock into Victoria's already stuffed pussy.

"Mmmmm! Yeah! Two dicks in my fucking cunt!" Victoria moans as she rocks between DiBiase and Rhodes as they thrust their cocks in and out of her double stuffed pussy.

"Awww... Shit..." Ted DiBiase groans as he feels Cody's cock grinding against his own while they fuck Victoria's pussy.

"Mmmmm yeah! You little boys love fucking me!" Victoria moans as she pushes her ass back against Cody's toned waist while she rakes her finger nails over DiBiase's chest.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Candice Michelle is on all fours in front of MVP as he fucks her ass while she bobs her head on the dick of Shelton Benjamin. "Mmmmm! Ooooo! Mmmmm!" Candice moans as she rocks back against MVP while she sucks Shelton's cock.

"Hey. quit fucking her. so that she can enjoy sucking on a dick that it a real gold standard!" Shelton moans as Candice twirls her tongue round his cock.

"Screw you. she's loving getting fucked by the highest paid entertainer in SmackDown history!" MVP snaps at Shelton as he slams his cock deeply into Candice's juicy ass.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Candice moans on Shelton's cock as she rocks back against MVP as the two egotistical Superstars yell at each other.

At the top of the entrance ramp, Katie Lea Burchill is sandwiched between Mike Knox and Hurricane Helms. Katie wraps her legs around Knox's waist as he deeply fucks her pussy while Helms drills her ass. "Mmmmmm ohhhhh you two are soooo impressive. just like my... ohhhh!" Katie cuts her own self off as Helms sharply fucks her ass.

"Man she is fucking weird." Knox grunts as he pumps his cock swiftly in and out of Katie Lea's pussy.

"No shit!" Helms moans as he puts his hands underneath Katie's thighs while he continues to fuck her ass.

"Mmmmm ohhh you two wish you were as big as my dear sweet. AHHHHH!" Katie Lea moans loudly as Knox and Helms slam their entire cocks balls deep into her twat and asshole at the same time.

At ringside, Kelly Kelly is bent over the ringside barrier as the Rated R Superstar fucks her from behind, with his cock going in and out of tight pussy. "Mmmmm! Ohhhh Edge! You didn't. help Alicia" Kelly moans as she looks over her shoulder at Edge.

"Mmmmm. I'm gonna fucking spear her black cunt later." Edge smirks as he jerks Kelly back towards him as he deeply drives his cock into her tight pussy.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhh I see..." Kelly moans as she tosses her sweat dampened blond hair back while she remains bent over in front of the Rated R Superstar.

Underneath the ring, Tiffany is laying on Hornswoggle's air mattress as he kneels between her legs, pumping his impressive eight inch cock in and out of her pussy. "Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Horny!" Tiffany moans and closes her eyes as Hornswoggle fucks her.

"Uhhh! Haha! Ahhhh! Hahaha!" Hornswoggle grunts and laughs as he moves his small hands all over Tiffany's thighs and waist while he quickly drives his cock into her pussy.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Tiffany moans as Hornswoggle's balls smack against her skin as his cock is constantly going deeper into her pussy.

Meanwhile, on top of the SmackDown announce table, Maria is laying on top of it with Val Venis pumping his cock into pussy at one end while her head hangs off the other end, with her mouth wide open for Charlie Haas, so that he can fuck her mouth. "Mmmm! GAHHHH! MMMM!" Maria moans as Charlie pumps his cock deeply into her mouth as Val pounds her cunt.

"Ahhhh... mmmm ohhh shit... ahhhh!" Val Venis grunts as he pulls his throbbing cock out of Maria's pussy and he shoots his cum all over Maria's stomach.

"Mmmmm!" Maria moans as she feels Val's cum landing on her stomach while Charlie Haas continues to fuck her mouth as her head hangs off the side of the SmackDown announce table.

"Ohhh yeah... awww!" Charlie moans as he feels Maria's nose scrunch up against his ballsack as he pushes his cock all the way into her mouth.

As Val Venis walks away, Primo Colon comes out of the ring and takes his place between Maria's legs, "Now this is cool." Primo says as he pushes his cock into Maria's tight wet pussy as she spreads Val's cum all over her flat stomach.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Maria moans as Primo starts to fuck her smoothly shaved pussy while Charlie Haas fucks her face.

Inside of the ring, Eve Torres is on top of Jeff Hardy in a hot sixty-nine as he laps his tongue against her pussy while she bobs her head up and down on his fat cock. As Eve is totally focused on Jeff's cock, she's unaware of Matt Hardy getting behind her and suddenly pushing his dick into her exposed asshole. "MMMMMMMM!" Eve moans on Jeff's cock as her ass is invaded.

"Ohhh shit yeah.. Ahhh..fuck." Matt moans as he moves hands all over Eve's ass cheeks while he pumps his cock deeper into her asshole.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhh yeah!" Jeff moans as Eve slobbers all over his cock while he flicks his tongue against her pussy. Jeff is still oblivious to the fact Matt is fucking Eve's ass, but he can tell someone is doing her by the way she's rocking on his face.

"Mmmmmm! OHHHHH!" Eve moans loudly on Jeff's cock as she buries her head down on his crotch as she deep throats his cock. She feels Matt spanking her ass every so often whenever he deeply impales her ass from behind.

* * *

ECW Commentator and occasional RAW Interviewer, Todd Grisham, holds the microphone steady as he starts to speak "Joining me, is my guest at this time is RAW Diva, Layla, who tonight will be competing in the 2009 Royal Rumble Gang Bang!" Todd Grisham announces.

"Todd...you forgot to mention that I will be the winner tonight as well." The sexy and nasty Layla says as she presses her lips together in a sly smirk.

"Layla you seem very confident, however as you know there is some competition tonight ahead for you, would do you do prepare for an event like this?" Todd Grisham asks.

"Well Todd...I think it's quite simple." Layla begins to reply to Todd Grisham's question before she is interrupted by the thudding sounds coming from within the near by storage closet.

Layla pauses and raises an eyebrow, as she looks suspiciously at Todd Grisham "Ok...what the hell is that?"

Todd Grisham shrugs his shoulders "I'm not sure.I hope someone isn't hurt and needing help." Todd Grisham replies as he steps away from the interviewing area and proceeds to approach the closed door to the storage closet, as Layla follows him.Todd Grisham and Layla both stop at the door of the storage closet before Todd knocks on the door with a closed fist "Hello? Is anyone in there? Are you ok, do you need help?" Todd Grisham calls out just moments before the door to the storage room opens.

"WHOA...WHOA! Have mercy!" Mike Adamle shouts as he steps out of the storage closet, tucking his buttoned long-sleeved shirt into his slacks before zipping them up.

Todd Grisham raises an eyebrow and glances back at Layla, before looking back at Mike Adamle "Mike Adamle? What are you doing here, didn't you quit?" Todd asks.

"Hey! Hey!" Mike Adamle says as he looks up noticing Layla and Todd Grisham standing in the hallway outside of the storage closet. "Hey Layla! Hey Tom!" Mike Adamle cheers before he adjusts the tie around his neck.

"Umm.it's Todd." Todd Grisham replies as he corrects Mike Adamle and shakes his head with confusion.

"Well Tom...you see, yours truly, the ladies man Mike Adamle couldn't miss thishuge event with all these fine ass babes!" Mike Adamle replies with excitement.

"Ummm...Mike what were you doing in there?" Todd Grisham asks.

"HAHA! Tom my friend, you see one of the fine, hot-ass WWE Divas met up with me backstage, and well Tom.you know me, I'm quite the ladies man." Mike Adamle says with a smile and a nod of his head.

"Ladies man?" Todd Grisham asks.

"Oh dear god." Layla replies rolling her eyes and making a disgusted face.

"You bet pal! You see this Diva approached me and, baby, she wouldn't keep her hands off of me! Have mercy...it was hot! I hate to steal anything from my good buddy Kofi Kingston, but I was JAMACIAN HER CRAZY!" Mike Adamle says with a laugh.

"Baby...are you coming back?" WWE Hall of Famer Mae Young asks as she stumbles out of the storage closet, holding her bright pink bathrobe closed around her body.

"Mae Young!?" Todd Grisham says in shock.

"Oh...oh I'm going to be sick!" Layla says as she covers her mouth.

Mike Adamle smiles and puts his arm around Mae Young "Haha babe you bet! Mike Adamle is always ready to deliver! And Mike The Miz says he's a chick magnet." Mike Adamle says in a confident tone before he turns back towards the storage closet, and comes face to face with Ron Simmons.

"Hey Hey! Brother from another mother!" Mike Adamle says as he extends his left hand towards Ron Simmons, while keeping his right arm around Mae Young.

Ron Simmons raises an eyebrow as he looks at Mike Adamle, then at Mae Young, and then back at Mike Adamle. Ron Simmons quietly places his hands onto his waist and slowly shakes his head as he looks down. Ron Simmons looks back up at Mike Adamle and Mae Young.

"DAMN!" Ron Simmons booms in a deep voice.

* * *

Back inside of the ring, Eve Torres is now mounted on Jeff Hardy's fat shaft with her back facing him as she sucks on Matt's cock that was inside of her ass a few minutes ago.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Eve moans as she places her hands on Jeff's slightly hairy chest as she rides his cock and blows Matt Hardy.

"Ohhhh shit.. Ahhhh damn." Matt moans as he puts his hands on Eve's head as she takes his cock further into her mouth when the next countdown starts.

5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

...I'm all grown up now... and I've listen and learn. A true star and I'm finally getting my turn... took my hell, earned my spot.

The theme music for Stephanie McMahon fills the arena as the Billion Dollar Princess comes through the entrance curtain, wearing a black pants suit that is perfectly tailored to show off every curve of her body. "It's my time to shine. cause you girls need to learn who is the most dominant female in the WWE is." Stephanie says with a cocky attitude as she walks down the entrance ramp and approaches John Cena who is leaning against the side of the ring. "How's the neck John?" Stephanie asks as she takes off her black suit jacket and unbuttons her blouse to reveal her huge billion dollar quality tits.

"Feeling good Steph." John says as he looks right at Stephanie's tits as she lowers herself in front of him.

"Good to hear. can't have a big stud like you getting hurt too much." Stephanie says as she wraps both of her hands around John's massive cock. "Especially when you have a huge fucking cock." Stephanie laughs slyly before she takes John's cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhh shit." John moans as he places his hands on the ring apron as Stephanie starts to bob her head at a smooth place along the length of his cock.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm...mmmm!" Stephanie starts to make slurping noises as she increases the pace of how fast she is sucking John's cock. She takes her hands off of his shaft and cups her own tits to give John a full show as she blows him.

Over on the ringside steps, that are closest to the announce tables, Brie Bella is on top of Jamie Noble, rocking back and forth on his cock as Mr. Kennedy fucks her ass from behind.

"Mmmmm... Ohhh yes... mmm!" Brie moans as she pushes back against Mr. Kennedy.

"Awww... yeah... mmmm ohhh shit!" Jamie Noble moans as he puts his hands on Brie's nicely sized tits while he thrusts his cock upward into her pussy.

"Ohhh yeah. mmmm no one does this better than MISTA-AHHHHH KEN-AHHH-DEEE!" Mr. Kennedy loudly grunts and moans as he slams his cock into Brie's asshole.

"Ohhhh Kennedy!" Brie moans as she bounces on Jamie Noble's dick while eagerly pushing back against the blond haired wrestler from Green Bay, Wisconsin.

In front of the SmackDown announce table, Victoria is on all fours as DJ Gabriel aggressively drives his cock into her asshole from behind. "Oh fuck. mmmm!" Victoria grits her teeth as she squeezes her asshole down on DJ's cock.

"Awww... ahhhh!" DJ groans as he starts to cum inside of Victoria's asshole.

"Oh mother fucker.. Can I get someone who knows how to fuck!?" Victoria yells as DJ pulls out of her cum dripping asshole.

Montel Vontavious Porter, who was doing commentary with Matt Striker, comes from behind the ECW announce table and walks over to Victoria, "All right, we all know that I'm better than everyone else." MVP says as he pulls Victoria up from the ground, bends her over the SmackDown announce table and slams his cock into Victoria's wet pussy.

"Mmmmm shit! You better fucking pound that twat!" Victoria moans as she feels MVP aggressively driving his cock in and out of her pussy.

Inside of the ring, Candice Michelle is on top of Kofi Kingston with his cock in her pussy while she faces away from him. Candice leans back as Rey Mysterio kneels in front of her and he smoothly guides his cock into her already filled pussy. "Mmmmm ohhh shit." Candice moans as she feels Rey's Mexican cock filling her pussy along with Kofi's Jamacian dick.

"Awww... mmmmm," Kofi moans as he and Rey start to alternate thrusts as they fuck the former Women's Champion.

"Mmmm... ahhh... mmm..." Rey grits his teeth and adjusts his mask as he pushes his cock deeper into Candice Michelle's double stuffed pussy.

"Ohhhhh ohhh fuck! Ohhhh yeah!" Candice moans as she starts to rock between Rey and Kofi as her pussy gets double penetrated.

At ringside, Ezekiel Jackson is behind Katie Lea Burchill, ramming his huge black cock into her tight asshole while she leans forward to suck on The Brian Kendrick's thick cock as he sits on top of the ringside barrier. "Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Katie Lea moans as she slobbers all over Kendrick's cock as Ezekiel fucks her ass.

1...45678...15