Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The WWE Hall of Famer Mae Young, dressed in a fluffy pink robe, excitedly opens her arms and widely smiles as she approaches Michael Cole, backing him into a corner of the stage.

"Stay... stay away from me you... you old fossil!" Michael Cole says as he back up towards the corner edge of the stage.

"Cole's got no where to go and no where to hide!" Josh Mathews says as Mae Young moves even closer to the self-proclaimed voice of the WWE.

Mae Young turns her head to look back and nods her head with a smirk on her face before she reaches forward, grabbing the waistline of his pants, before she pulls him to her. Mae Young suddenly places her hands onto the sides of Michael Cole's head and pulls him in to a sloppy kiss.

Matt Striker claps his hands, "There is only one Mae Young!" Matt laughs. Michael Cole manages to shove Mae away from him and has a disgusted look on his face.

"It looks like Cole is going to run to the hills..." Josh says as Cole turns away from Mae and jumps off the edge of the stage. "

I'm the voice of the WWE... I deserve better than this!" Cole shouts after he lands on the floor of the arena before he walks through a set of doors that lead to the backstage area.

Mae Young turns around to face the direction of the ring before she raises her hands into triumph with a smile on her face.

*****

Backstage in Donald Trump's boardroom, Miss USA Rima Fakih enters with a smile on her face, "Hello Mr. Trump... I hope this isn't a bad time..."

Donald Trump presses his lips together and turns his head in the direction to the latest Miss USA crown holder, which the billionaire is also the owner of. "Rima, Rima...you look as magnificent as ever! Of course, come in...come in!" Donald Trump says as he pushes with his left hand for Rima to approach.

"Thank you Mr. Trump," Rima smiles as she steps towards the found of Trump Entertainment Resorts, "I was wondering if I could have just a moment of your time... you see... I'm a huge fan of the WWE... and I know it may be against the rules of the Miss USA crown... but can I participate in one of tonight's matches?" Rima asks with a sweet smile

Donald Trump narrows his eyes slightly as he leans back in his chair, nodding his head slightly. "You are a big fan of the WWE?" Donald Trump asks before he raises his right index finger to make a point. "Did you know, Rima, that I hosted WrestleManias 4 and 5 at the Trump Plaza?"

"Yup... and you've shaved Mr. McMahon's head at WrestleMania 23..." Rima answers

Donald Trump nods his head and smiles "That's right I did do that, Rima..." Donald replies before he presses his lips together. "Now Rima, you know that according to the rules of the Miss USA organization I cannot allow you to actively compete in an event like this..." Donald Trump begins to say.

"I know..." Rima frowns slightly with disappointment

"However, I'll tell you want I am going to do as your boss..." Donald Trump says before he folds his hands together against his stomach. "Later tonight, I have arranged for a special featured match and that match might just need a special guest referee..."

"Really?!" Rima asks excitedly

Donald Trump nods his head and smiles confidently "Of course, Rima...now you better go hurry up and get ready..."

"I will... and thank you Mr. Trump... I won't let you down!" Rima Fakih says with a big smile on her face

******

** Holla, holla, holla...So all my girls in the back say ho...Cause you know just how we do... **

"The following contest is a first cum match, making her way to the ring from Jacksonville, Florida... Kelly Kelly!" Justin Roberts says as Kelly steps out onto the stage

Kelly Kelly adorably smiles as she stands for a moment on the stage and presses her pouty lips together, before she raises her arms up and cutely sways her hips from side to side. Kelly, dressed in a pair of pink bottoms and a pink bra-like top, walks down to the ring with an eager smile on her face.

"A wise man once asked what rhymes with Jelly-Jelly and the answer is obvious, it's Kelly Kelly..." Josh Mathews says.

"Somewhere Mike Adamle has a smile on his face just like the entire WWE Universe, Kelly Kelly is perhaps the biggest ray of sunshine in the entire WWE..." Matt Striker says.

Kelly Kelly enters the ring and smiles as she climbs onto the left turnbuckle and cutely pumps her right fist into the air before she hops down and walks to stand in the center of the ring.

**AWWWW-SOME! I came to play...There's a price to pay...**

"And her opponent, accompanied by Alex Riley, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in 231 pounds, he is the WWE Champion... The Miz!" Justin Roberts announces as The Miz, wearing blue wrestling trunks, and Alex Riley, wearing black wrestling trunks and a 'Hello I'm Awesome' t-shirt make their way to the ring.

"And here comes The Miz... along with his apprentice Alex Riley... this cannot be good for Kelly Kelly if Riley gets involved..." Josh Mathews says.

"Don't be so sure... Kelly Kelly has been around the WWE for nearly five years, she has put on epic performances in the Royal Rumble Gang Bang, one cannot underestimate just how down and dirty she can get..." Matt Striker says as The Miz enters the ring while Alex Riley stands at ringside

"Oh yeah you're going down!" Alex yells at Kelly to distract her as The Miz lowers his wrestling trunks.

Kelly Kelly turns her blond haired head as she shoots Alex Riley a glare before she turns her attention back to The Miz and his now exposed cock.

"Bet you were expecting Drew McIntyre..." The Miz smirks as he steps towards Kelly as she takes off her pink bra-like top

"He at least has talent..." Kelly fires back as she tosses her pink bra-like top down on the wrestling mat to expose her perky, tanned tits.

"Who cares... you're facing the WWE Champion!" The Miz says as Kelly boldly steps towards him and grabs his cock with her right hand

Kelly cutely looks up at The Miz as she moves her right hand back and forth against his shaft. "Should I be impressed?" Kelly asks with a laugh as she lowers herself down onto her knees in front of the reigning WWE Champion.

"Damn right you should be..." The Miz smirks as Kelly strokes his now fully harden cock

Kelly rubs her pouty and soft lips together as she works her right hand back and forth on his cock before she lowers her blond haired head and starts to slide her wet tongue gently against the head of his cock.

"Mmmmm..." The Miz moans as Kelly slides her soft wet tongue over the head of his dick

Kelly closes her adorable eyes as she works her wet tongue around the head of his cock before she parts her lips and takes the upper half of his cock into her adorable, stunning mouth.

"Ahhhh yeah... awwww..." The Miz moans as Kelly begins to bob her head smoothly on his shaft

Kelly gently works her right hand against the lower portion of The Miz's cock as she smoothly bobs her head back and forth on his upper half.

"Ahhhh mmmm fuck..." The Miz moans as Kelly strokes the lower half of his shaft while she sucks on the upper half

"Mmmmmmmm..." Kelly moans and presses her lips tighter around his shaft and continues to bob her blond haired head back and forth on his shaft, sliding her tongue tenderly against the bottom side of his cock.

"Ohhh yeah suck that dick..." The Miz moans as Kelly turns her head from side to side as she continues to suck his cock.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Kelly moans and removes her right hand from his shaft as she starts to swiftly bob her head on his cock at a quicker pace.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." The Miz moans and he tilts his head back as Kelly blindly starts to use her left hand to push down her bottoms.

As Kelly Kelly smoothly bobs her head back and forth on The Miz's cock, with her pouty lips brushing back and forth against his shaft, she sits up higher on her knees in order to slide her bottoms down.

"Mmmmm fuck... you hot little slut..." The Miz moans as Kelly takes more of his cock into her mouth

"Mmmmmmmm!" Kelly moans and then firmly presses her lips down on his cock as swiftly jerks her head back to rake her teeth on his shaft.

"Ahhhhh shit! Little bitch!" The Miz snaps after feeling Kelly's teeth rake against his shaft

Kelly lifts her head off of The Miz's cock and narrows her eyes to glare at him. "Don't call me a bitch...or a slut!" Kelly says as she gets up from her knees and stands up.

"That's what you are in this match!" The Miz says as he grabs Kelly and forces her to turn around. The Miz bends Kelly forward and slams his cock into her tight wet pussy

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhh...." Kelly moans and sharply rocks forward on her feet after The Miz drives his cock deeply into her snatch.

"Ahhh yeah... Riley get in here!" The Miz groans as he starts to fuck Kelly from behind with firm thrusts.

"Sweet!" Alex Riley grins as he takes of f his t-shirt and lowers his wrestling trunks.

Kelly turns her head and looks at Alex Riley as he climbs into the ring. "Hey! Ahhhhhh...what the...." Kelly says as she rocks back and forth on her feet with The Miz pumping into her.

"There's No DQ in these matches!" Alex grins as he steps in front of Kelly and shoves his cock into Kelly's mouth while The Miz fucks her from behind

"MMMMMMMMM!" Kelly moans in protest around Alex Riley's cock as she feels his hands on the back of her head as he starts to pump into her mouth, while The Miz jerks her back and forth while on her feet against his thrusting cock.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm fuck ahhhh...." The Miz groans as he holds Kelly's hips as he plows his cock deep into her pussy. Alex holds Kelly's head steady as he thrusts his cock in and out of her mouth

"MmmmmmmmM! Mmmmmmm! Gahhhhhhh! Gahhhhh!" Kelly moans and starts to gag around Alex Riley's cock as he swiftly thrusts his cock in and out of her mouth, with her adorable and tanned ass smacking back against The Miz's waist as he continues to firmly thrust into her.

"Mmmmm fuck yeah..." Alex moans as he fucks Kelly's mouth with deep forward thrusts. The Miz jerks Kelly backward as he shoves every inch of his cock into her twat.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Kelly moans as her wet saliva drips down on Alex's cock as he continues to pump his shaft into her mouth, as she swiftly rocks on her feet with The Miz deeply ramming his awesome cock into her.

"Mmmmm fucking hot slut..." The Miz grunts as he hammers Kelly's pussy with swift and hard thrusts as Kelly gets her mouth fucked by Alex.

Kelly raises her hands and places her hands onto Alex Riley's waist as she tries to lift her head off of his cock, however, the apprentice of The Miz pushes her head further down.

"Mmmm shit... ahhh..." Alex moans as he continues to fuck Kelly's mouth before he chooses to pull out.

The Miz pulls out of Kelly's cunt and smirks, "Get her on your dick!" The Miz orders, causing Alex to smirk before he proceeds to lift Kelly up and impales her pussy with his large cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhh shit!" Kelly moans and wraps her gorgeously smooth, tanned legs around Alex Riley's waist as he starts to pump up into her.

"Mmmm ahhhh..." Alex groans as he thrusts his cock firmly into Kelly's pussy. The Miz licks his lips as he moves closer to Kelly so that he can shove his cock into her gorgeous round ass

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Ohhhhhhh gosh!" Kelly groans and tilts her head back as she feels The Miz's cock sliding deep into her ass.

"Yeah you like that bitch?" The Miz asks with a grunt as he starts to fuck Kelly's ass while Alex drives his shaft deep into her pussy

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh you're a jerk, Miz!" Kelly moans as she swiftly bounces between The Miz and Alex Riley.

"Wrong... I'm... AWE-SOME!" The Miz loudly replies as he hammers Kelly's ass.

"Mmmm fuck yeah... ahhh..." Alex moans as he swiftly thrusts his cock into Kelly's pussy as she moves between him and Miz

"Mmmmmmmmm! Ohhhhhhhhh shit! Ohhhhhhh!" Kelly moans as her adorable petite body sharply drops down on their cocks, with both thrusting into her ass and pussy.

"Ahhhh mmmm fuck..." Alex Riley moans as Kelly bounces up and down on his cock as he and Miz plow their large tools into her pussy and ass

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmm! Ohhhhhh!" Kelly moans and closes her eyes as her pussy tightens around Alex Riley's cock and the double teaming becomes too much for her as she starts to cum.

"Mmmm ahhhh yeah... oh yeah... you're gonna lose..." The Miz groans as he's oblivious to the fact that Kelly has just cum on Alex's large and meaty cock.

"Ahhhh Miz... she...." Alex is cut off as Kelly focuses enough to pull his head forward to shut him up by kissing him.

Kelly wraps her arms around Alex Riley's head and pulls him in to a deep, lustful kisses as she slides her tongue into his mouth, continuing to bounce up and down on Riley's cock, with The Miz plowing into her ass.

"Ahhh yeah... awww yeah!" The Miz groans as he rapidly fucks Kelly's ass with his cock that is starting to throb.

"Mmmm!" Alex moans inside of Kelly's mouth as she flicks her tongue against his as he continues to fuck her soaking wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." Kelly moans into Alex Riley's mouth as she continues to lustfully kiss him in order to keep him quiet.

"Mmmmmm..." Alex moans as he slaps his tongue against Kelly's tongue even as his cock starts to throb inside of Kelly's pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah... I know I've won this..." The Miz grunts as starts to cum inside of Kelly's asshole as Kelly breaks her kiss with Alex Riley

"Mmmmmmmmm....your boy just lost it..." Kelly moans and licks her lips with a laugh as she rocks on his cock.

"Ahhhh I've won... cause I'm awesome..." The Miz groans as he pulls his cock out of Kelly's asshole and a few drops of his spunk drip from his shaft.

"Here is your winner... Kelly Kelly!" Justin Roberts announces.

"WHAT?!" The Miz yells as he turns his attention towards a referee that's at ringside.

The Miz rushes to the side of the ring to argue with the official as Alex lifts Kelly off of his cock. "You owe me..." Alex smirks to Kelly.

"There appears to be a bit of controversy..." Josh Mathews says.

"What controversy? Kelly didn't indicate that she had an orgasm and Miz came first..." Matt Striker says while in the ring, Kelly wraps a hand around Alex's cock and gets to her knees as she starts to stroke it

Kelly sweetly smiles up at Alex Riley and cutely winks as she works her hand back and forth against his shaft.

"Are you kidding me?! There's no way she outlasted me with Alex fucking her!" The Miz gets out of the ring and yells at the referee as he follows him to the back.

"Ahhh mmmm..." Alex moans as Kelly strokes his large cock.

"The Miz is clearly angry... and it looks like Alex Riley is celebrating with Kelly..." Josh Mathews says.

"Wouldn't you?" Matt Striker asks.

Kelly closes her blond haired head and parts her lips as she takes the head of Riley's cock into her mouth, smoothly bobbing her head back and forth

"Ohhh yeah... ohhh fuck..." Alex moans as Kelly bobs her head on his throbbing cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Kelly Kelly softly moans as she continues to smoothly bob her head back and forth on his cock, slapping her tongue against his shaft.

"Ahhhh shit... awww..." Alex moans as he starts to cum inside of Kelly Kelly's mouth

Kelly presses her lips slightly tighter around his cock and continues lightly bob her head as his warm cum starts to fill her mouth and she starts to swallow it

"Ahh mmmm damn..." Alex moans as Kelly lifts her head off of his cock when he's finished cumming. Kelly's theme begins to play in the arena as Alex helps Kelly up from the mat.

"I can't think of anyone who wouldn't want to trade places with Alex Riley right now..." Matt Striker says.

"Matt before we get to our next match, our colleagues Todd Grisham and Jack Korpela are with the participants of the first ever Texas Tornado Tag Team Fuck Match..." Josh Mathews says.

******

"Joining me at this time, Daniel Bryan and Gail Kim," Todd Grisham says as he stands in the RAW locker room as Daniel and Gail join him in front of the camera. "Gail, what do you think of the changes Donald Trump has made to the Royal Rumble Gang Bang?"

Gail Kim places her hands onto her hips and nods her head slightly. "Well Todd...I don't think anyone will ever question Donald Trump's ability to shake things up and he has done that tonight..." Gail pauses and presses her lips together. "I'm kind of liking the whole concept..."

Todd nods his head and looks at Daniel Bryan, "Daniel, this is your first time competition in this sort of match, do you have any concerns?"

Daniel smiles, "Well Michael Cole isn't on commentary so that no... not really... Gail knows what I can do... and this will be an easy win for us," Daniel says.

Todd looks at Gail, "Anything you wish to add before you head to the ring?"

Gail smirks a bit "Yeah...actually..."

"And that is?" Todd Grisham asks

Well Daniel promised he'd show me a new submission move for tonight, could he show me it on you, Todd?"

"Sure..." Daniel smiles as he surprises Todd by trapping his right arm in arm bar.

"Ow Owww OWWW!" Todd yells in pain as Daniel Bryan starts to apply pressure to his arm.

"Tap or snap Todd..." Daniel grins as Todd drops to his knees.

"I'm tapping.... I'm tapping!" Todd Grisham screams as he taps the floor with his left hand.

Daniel soon lets go of the hold and smiles at Gail, "Ready?"

Gail Kim smiles and nods her head "Oh yeah!"

******

Jack Korpela stands in the SmackDown locker room, "Hello WWE Universe, Jack's got your back, joining me at this time are Trent Barreta and Rosa Mendes..." Jack says as Trent and Rosa join him in front of the camera. "Rosa... wow... you're looking to be incredible shape, how much training have you been doing to prepare yourself for tonight?" Jack asks

Rosa Mendes presses her lips together and raises her left hand up to play with a few strands of her hair. "Well....I did a lot of walking around the mall...you know shopping and all that..." Rosa Mendes pauses and then looks at Jack Korpela. "You know, some of those bags are like really heavily...but I didn't have a real problem with it because like all these hot muscle guys saw me at the mall and were like 'Oh my god! You're Rosa Mendes, you're so hot!' and I was like...'Yeah, I know!'...and like they offered to help carry my bags around the mall and such..."

"I see..." Jack nods his head before he looks at Trent. "Trent how do you rate your chances of winning tonight?"

Trent Baretta shrugs his shoulders, "I think the probability is pretty good... it's like 50- 50..." Trent says.

Jack Korpela smiles, "Those are pretty even odds..." Jack then looks back at Rosa, "Rosa anything you wish to add before you head to the ring?"

"Well...it's just that I'm really upset because I don't get to wear the outfit I wanted to for tonight, because...like I was out at the club with my girls and like this guy spilled a drink on me, so like my outfit is completely ruined..."

******

"The following contest is a Texas Tornado Tag Team Fuck match, the rules are the Superstars must only fuck the Diva of the opposing team. The winning team will be determined by the Diva that lasts the longest," Justin Roberts announces before "Ride of the Valkyries" begins to play in the arena. "Representing RAW, from Aberdeen Washington, weighing 192 pounds, he is the reigning United States Champion... Daniel Bryan!"

"Daniel Bryan has been all over the world, and I can guarantee that he has never thought he would be in this type of match," Matt Striker says as Daniel Bryan makes his way to the ring wearing red and white wrestling trunks.

The music playing in the arena soon changes to the theme of Gail Kim, "And introducing his partner, from Tampa, Florida... Gail Kim!" Justin Roberts announces as Gail comes through the entranceway.