Rudy Goody turns Rudy Woody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad," Debbie says. Then she suckles him clean leaving no traces of semen. She even licks the drops of semen around his tummy and thighs like a pussy cat.

"Debbie you're fantastic, how can you get out of my mind? You'll live in me like an incurable virus that now I can actually feel that it's affecting my heart. How could I find someone else when you're so fabulously good?" Rudy says.

Suddenly Rudy feels like a man and sits upright to hug and kiss Debbie with pure delight.

Soon after, Debbie stands in the doorway of his bathroom wearing her tanktop and panties.

"Rudy I have to go."

Rudy sits on the edge of the bed, his dick still throbbing and craving some more action.

"Come here Debbie," Rudy says. He hugs her waist and kisses her pussy through the fabric of her cotton Hanes panties. Then he stands and they kiss as lovers do.

"I want to be your man, Debbie."

"Yes, Rudy, you're my man now."

12