All Comments on 'Rule of Thumb Ch. 04'

by ElRoylk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is like Dumb and dumber

Not a single decent, likeable character in this mess. Actions without rhyme or reason. In the end, who cares who did what to whom? It simply wasn't interesting, erotic or entertaining. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thought provoking and erotic

Whatever dumb and dumber thinks, I enjoyed this story, I hope you will write more of it ElRoylk.

Thanks!

ElRoylkElRoylkover 9 years agoAuthor
Trolls...

...you can't fuck with them and apparently, you can't fuck without them!

"Dumb and Dumber" - is anyone else just a little saddened that we can't just enjoy ourselves here in this little island of joy called Literotica?

As my mother used to say - if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. Clearly, if anyone would like to engage with me in a critical discussion of character development, story lines or the like, I'm all ears. But obviously this "anonymous" critic (who I can only suspect has posted comments like this throughout the site) isn't interested in critical discussion.

To my other readers - please do let me know if you enjoy the story - vote it up, send good wishes my way, and perhaps we can blot out the trolls.

Peace, love and punishment. Elroylk

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I would like to vote it up and send good comments, but I've gone from interested to a bit of confused dislike. Who is the central character? I thought it would be Loren but she seems tertiary at this point. That electro trainer is where they start? Anna seems more pushy and maybe crazy bitch than top level domme. Rick has had a long dry spell but he's not a young mindless thing. He seems to be thinking too much with his dick. The last thing is personal preference, but silent shadow asian slave girls always creep me out. With the level of activity provided at a dinner with first timers, I worry where this will go and how fast it will get there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From interesting to just plain confusing in 4 chapters

Honestly, I still haven't figured out the rod-and-ball thing, which made this entry really tough to follow, but there are other parts that confused me until I went back to reread and guessed from context. That said, I also think you could pare down a lot of these chapters to speed up the pacing - just, make sure if an object is going to be used, you need to describe it, and yeah, like the other poster, I started out interested and ended up confused and kind of bored. Liked the first chapter, but... yeah. Sorry :/ I, sure your other writing is great; seems like this one just kind of petered out.

ElRoylkElRoylkover 9 years agoAuthor

Fair enough. I appreciate the constructive feedback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElRoylk@ElRoylk
And as always, I enjoy hearing from you and hope these stories give you much needed pleasure.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES