All Comments on 'Sabina'

by regnglad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
potential, lost.

This is an interesting (if implausible) story, ruined by pathetic writing. For starters, pick a verb tense and stick with it!

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
this was good, until slavery by the law firm

all she had to do was ask him to be hers.major law firm don't deal in slavery of their employee.in writing common sense is important.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Couldn't finish

You really need an editor, truly.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Story may be good, but the spelling, etc., crappy

As an educated Paralegal, I feel sorry for the dumb-assed legal beagle that hires your ineptness. His court of law paperwork must be pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Take it easy.

People, he's Swedish, okay? You try writing in a second language; let's see how you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Cut him slack

1) He's a foreign writer. Let's see you hypocrites write a grammatically correct story in a nordic dialect with correct verb tenses on your first few goes. Actually, I'd settle for how many of you actually remember anything beyond asking how to go to the bathroom in whatever language you took for a few years in high school.

2) It's a fantasy. That's what erotica stories are, fantasies. They don't have to be realistic, and if he wants a world where slavery contracts are legal, so be it.

3) Show me a major law firm that -doesn't- treat first year junior associates like glorified errand boys, -and- show me a same first year junior associate that would have the cajones to actually read over something that his boss said "take to this important client to sign, and sign as the witness". If you don't suspect, you don't read, especially when you're trying in a hurry to impress and it's already labeled with tab stickers as who's to sign and where.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good

Good read.

The Scribe of DominaThe Scribe of Dominaover 9 years ago
One of my favorites

I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Multiple Choice Question:

Syntax? Mixed tenses? Punctuation? Word errors?

Correct Answer: All of the above

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous