Sally Likes To Play Around

Story Info
She is a real party girl.
2.2k words
3.38
74.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
olejimr
olejimr
50 Followers

Sally is a real party girl. The first time I saw my wife of 10 years she was passed out in the back of a '92 blue Caravan. I'll never forget that day. Her girlfriend had pulled the van into my auto repair shop to have the A/C checked out. It was over 100 degrees that day and the A/C wasn't working. Sally's friend told me she was sleeping in the vehicle's back seat as sat in the waiting room.

I moved the van into the only open stall toward the back of the building. I got out, opened the hood, and called a tech to run some tests on the A/C. I looked in the side window as I walked past and saw Sally passed on the rear seat that was folded down to make a bed.

Sally looked to be about 25 years old. She had long brown hair, and a really nice figure. The hip hugger jean shorts she wore came about 6 inches below her belly button. Three buttons held the red and white short sleeved top closed. The top button had come undone as she slept. In doing so one side of the red & white shirt broke loose and rose upward. It exposed her entire left tit! I told the tech to look through the window and tell me what he thought.

After looking, the tech thanked me three times for choosing him work on the van. He agreed with me, Sally had a perfect set of mouth watering tits!

While the van was being worked on, I spoke with the girlfriend, named Roxanne. She told me Sally was her best friend and they lived together in an apartment on the east side of town.

When the tech was done, he pulled the van by the office. While I made out the repair bill I asked Roxanne if she carried a "GLGF" discount card? Roxanne didn't know the type of card I meant. Just then Sally woke and came into the office. I waited a moment while Sally gathered herself and told them a "GLGF" discount card stands for "Good Looking Girl Friend."

Both Sally and Roxanne laughed out loud! I got the address and phone number when I completed the bill for no charge. Sally told me I could call or come by ant time I pleased. That made my day! I told her I would be by that evening.

I dated Sally for three years before we got married. During that time I found she liked to flirt, tease, and show off her good looks whenever we were out. I loved it! Nothing gave me that good feeling as watching all the looks she got. I think she was hit on more times than the practice tee at the golf course!

It's been 11 years since we married. Sally looks and acts just like she did when we were dating. We would go to the local bar, have a few drinks and play pool for money and buttons. She is an excellent player and most of the time hard to beat. When I lost, I paid up in dollars. When Sally lost, she I got to undo one of her buttons on her top.

I could tell the male bar patrons appreciated the view and so could Sally! I hardly ever had to by a drink. They just kept coming. The guys just kept buying, in the hopes they would catch more views.

Sally sometimes invited one or two of the guys to play pool at our table. Adding another guy to the mix made the game interesting and thrilling. For Sally to let another guy undo a button and maybe cop a feel, got everyone turned on. Some times the buttons seemed to fly off. The buttons seemed to go quicker if she liked the guy!

Sometimes Sally would wear a see through blouse when we played. She would wear an over shirt or coat until she lost. When she did the winning guy really got into removing the over shirt! I can't explain the feelings going through my body when I watched another guy begin to undress her!

I could tell by Sally's body language and the way she would look at the winning guy she was enjoying every minute of what she was doing. If the guy was there with some of his friends, I would catch a phrase or two as they discussed the goings on among themselves. The guy doing the removal was a very lucky guy, and a hero in his friend's eyes!

When Sally lost, and a button or two had been cut loose, she always would go out on the back patio for a smoke. She always insisted her winning guy friend go outside with her.

Sally would always tell me what went out back during her smoke break. Mostly it was contained to some kissing, pussy and/or cock rubbing, and tit feeling and sucking. It was hard to believe how hard and excited I became when Sally described what went on.

During the last ten years of so Sally has had more

than her share of other guys hands on her body. Every time it happens, she seems to like it more and more.

If Sally really likes the guys we met at the bar, she'll invite them over to our place when we are done. We live fairly close. Once in a while we will all ride in our car. Other times Sally has come home in theirs and shown them the way.

When we arrive, Sally always freshens up and

changes into a different outfit for the rest of the night. It doesn't make any difference what she puts on. It will always expose her body in some way or show a lot of cleavage. If she picks a lounging outfit, it will be see thru, you can bet on that!

If she decides to wear a flannel night gown, it will not be buttoned at the top in order to have the same effect!

After we all settle down, we would start to play some other type of game. It could be a card game, dice, or one of our many board games. In any case it usually ended with Sally having her way with her new friends, and me getting the thrill of watching my wife playing around with someone new.

If possible, Sally preferred to play a game of 10,000. She was good at it and usually won most of the time. Maybe a better way to put her skill at that game is to say she could control the outcome most of the time.

This of course was quite an advantage for her! That meant she would get what she wanted almost all of the time.

I remember one night when Sally rode back to the house with a couple of new guys we had met at the bar.

It took them about fifteen minutes longer than it normally takes. Once they got home, she told me how they both began running their hands over her body and how exciting it made her feel. I knew then that whatever game we were going to play, they both would have that chance again.

After I fixed the drinks, Sally changed outfits and came back into the living room. The guys both whistled and made outwardly sexy comments about her outfit.

The guys had made themselves comfortable on the couch, and Sally made sure to sit right between them,

After a couple of minutes, one of the guys, I think his name was Frank, brought out a crank pipe and lit it, and passed it to Sally. She took a big hit and asked if we wanted to play another game. We all said yes, and of course the game Sally suggested was that dice game called 10,000.

Before you could count to a hundred, Sally had lost to both the guys. There on the middle of our couch they were roaming their hands over her every where you could possibly imagine. Sally doing the same to them for the allotted five minute time they had won!

When the winning time had gone by, I fixed another drink, and the pipe was passed one more time. As the night wore on, it got more exciting with Sally giving them both blow jobs, and getting the same in return.

There was one night when Sally brought home her first black man. She had worn a button down blouse and the fellow had undone all but the last one by the time we left. I think Sally had felt the size of his cock when she was out back at the bar and wanted to see more.

I went home alone, and she followed me in his car about ten minutes later. She told me when she arrived that his cock felt really big, and wanted to feel it outside his pants. I knew then, Sally was going to let her first black man fuck her that night.

When Sally came down into the living room, she wore a two piece short outfit that showed off her butt and the bottom half of both her tits. I really liked to see her in that outfit. Besides it had easy access.

It didn't take long before Sally had chosen a game that allowed her to loose. She had decided that the wined, her black man, would get fifteen minutes of her time. Time to do what he wanted if he won, which he did. They went upstairs to the master bathroom. He removed her shorts, and took her top and pulled it up over her tits.

Sally removed his pants and shirt so he was only wearing his red and white striped boxer shorts, allowing his cock to almost spring out completely. The last I saw of them was in the shower. Sally had her butt pressing up against his cock. He had one hand on her tit, and one moving down her tummy toward her pussy.

I knew it would not be long until the water was turned on and the shower started. About five minutes after the water would stop, Sally and her black friend would be on the bed having wild sex. She would have her first black cock, and I would hear all about it in the morning.

About two hours later, Sally came down from the bedroom and came over to me on the couch. She sat down beside me and gave me a kiss while beginning to rub my cock. She told me how hard I felt and wondered if it was that way all the time. She was in the bedroom.

I told her he must have been. Her first black experience was just as exciting for me as it had been for her.

Sally told me how after the shower she had removed his boxer shorts and played with his cock. It had gotten very hard and very big. She said she made him cum all over her tits before she let him fuck her. It gave her a chance to see how big and long his cock really was.

Sally said that after she was able to clean the cum off her tits and chest, she was turned over on her hands and knees. When she was on all fours, he took his cock, spit on it and entered her ass hole. She said it really hurt at first, but then it began to feel really good as he slid his cock in and out.

After her new black friend was finished with her asshole, he turned Sally over on her back. He moved up on her chest just below her tits and sat down. He then slipped his cock into he mouth and made her take the entire thing. It was hard at first she said, but as he kept up pumping his cock in and out of her mouth it became easier and easier. He eventually came a second time, and she swallowed all of it as he played with her tits.

When she finally was able to feel his cock enter he pussy, she said that it stretched her so much she thought she was going to tear. After a few thrusts of her hips though, she said it fit nice and tight and felt really good. Sally let him pump her about five minutes. They then fell exhausted into each others arms.

It was that night that Sally told me she wanted to try two black guys or maybe three at the same time. I don't know when this might happen. I did find out however, that Sally had asked her new black friend if he could come back in about a week and bring a couple of his friends.

She wants to try being a white whore for a group of blacks. She also said she wants them to take her away to Reno or someplace like that and for me to stay at home. She said she would call me and tell me what was going on. If I was good, she might even leave the phone off the hook for me to listen.

olejimr
olejimr
50 Followers