Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers

It was almost midnight when she awoke to find the bed empty. At first, she thought he had left without saying good-bye or anything and she was hurt. But then she saw the note. In it he explained that he was sort of a night watchman for his company which required him to be on the premises from about midnight until six the next morning.

He said in the note that he did not want to wake her so he caught a cab to his company and that he would call her later in the week. There he was thinking about her again. She would have gladly driven him. The thought that he did not want to disturb her filled her heart with joy. She lay in bed, still naked from their love making and thought about his tender green eyes and his foolish grin.

She gently rubbed the pubic hair of her Venus mound with her left middle finger and with her other hand she pinched her left nipple between her index finger and thumb. Then for the first time in her life she wondered what it would be like to totally surrender to someone, to completely submit herself sexually to another person.

Such an absolute submission she had always believed she could only do with someone she loved and trusted. A wave of passion ran through her naked body. She turned over and went back to sleep.

**********************************************

"I asked you a question slave. I'm waiting for an answer. Tell me, do you like being my whore? " Jack is standing in front of her taunting her with his erect manhood.

"Yes Master." His question brakes into the memory of their first meeting, a memory that Veronica has always cherished.

"If you want to suck my dick, you must ask permission to do so. If you want me to suck your pussy, you must ask me to do so. If you want me to fuck your cunt, you must ask me to do so. Do you understand slut?"

"Yes Master."

Veronica keeps her eyes riveted on his sex. His hard cock, the object of her enslavement, stands out from his black forest. It is her prison tower that rises out of the dark jungle of his pubic hair. She can feel her pussy getting wetter, her passions getting hotter with each word of debasement from his lips. Her own passions have enveloped her and chained her up in an emotional dungeon of desire.

"As my slave you will have to learn the punishment position. Stand up and open your legs as wide as you can."

"Yes Master."

Veronica opens her legs as wide as she can without falling over. The cool air on her pubic hair and Venus lips soothes the heat building up in her sex. Jack reaches down and gently rubs her soft hair. He slides his fuck finger into her passage and massages her clitoris with his palm.

She closes her eyes and breathes in deeply. Her Master's touch sends ripples of euphoria radiating from her pussy throughout her fervent body. She exhales slowly, basking in her passions.

Then her Master slowly drags his fingers from her cream filled cunt up to her bellybutton, leaving a glistening trail of her love juices from her pussy to her navel. He pushes on her navel and grinds his finger in a circle as he pushes on her upper back with his other hand, forcing her to bend over at the waist.

"Grab your knees so you don't fall over," he commands her.

She does so. As she leans over she can see his prick. It is staring at her. Her thoughts of what it is going to do to her, of the pure joy it is going to give her, send another wave of ecstasy throughout her desiccated body.

"This is your punishment position slave. Bent over at the waist, hands on your knees and legs spread apart. Frequently, whenever I must punish you or spank your ass for any reason I will order you to get into this position. At other times I will have you over my knee or kneeling on the bed with your ass in the air. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master."

"This evening I'm going to give you a taste of what you'll get if you disobey me. But I want you to know that I'm going to be merciful this time. I'm going to spank your pussy, your perineum and your ass with my hand. But if you disobey me in the future then I will give you a harsher penalty. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes Master."

"What about my mercy? What do you say for that?"

"Thank you, Master. My pussy lips and ass cheeks are forever grateful. I am . . ."

Whack! It comes without warning on her right cheek. It is hard and it stings.

"You may not speak!"

Whack! A second smack to her left cheek and she momentarily squeezes her eyes shut.

"You must endure your punishment in silence slut."

Whack! A third blow to her Venus lips takes her breath away. She grimaces and bites her lower lip.

Whack! Whack! Whack! She wants to cry out but dares not.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Both her ass and pussy are awash in pain. She stifles a sniffle.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Her cheeks and cunt lips are crimson from the beating. Tears come to her eyes; her vision is blurred.

Whack! Whack! Whack! A low whimper escapes her lips. She again bites her lip and silently prays that her Master did not hear it.

"I'll pretend that I did not hear that slave. However, in the future you may moan, whimper or cry when I spank you. But you must keep it low. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master," she manages to say as she chokes back her tears.

"What you have just received is only a token of what you'll get if you break the rules. I know you are hurting because my hand hurts. But in the future for each infraction it will be a severe spanking on each ass cheek and on your pussy mound with a paddle or belt or something worse."

The Master then walks across the room to his refrigerator and takes out an ice cube from the freezer compartment.

Veronica is crying silently. She again closes her eyes. She breathes in deeply and stifles another sniffle. She is glad that her spanking is over. But it has only left her even hotter than she was before. Her burning Venus lips and ass cheeks are giving her exquisite pain. She can feel her juices filling her fountain.

She longs for her Master to take her and brutally violate her, to ravish her with his sex, to fuck her until she no longer has the energy to stand up. Her cunt is overflowing and she is craving for his stiff cock.

As Jack returns from the refrigerator she opens her eyes to see if she can see her desire. Her tears cause her to see only a dark patch of pubic hair. But as he comes closer her eyes focus better. She can see it! She can see what she wants, what she needs deep inside her. It is still hard, still erect. She licks her lips as another wave of passion pulsates through her ravenous body.

He rubs the ice cube on her burning cheeks and Venus mound. Veronica breathes a sigh of relief. She can feel the cool water dripping down her thighs. It is refreshing; it soothes the heat in her vagina and ass cheeks. But it too only manages to leave her hotter and wanting to be fucked all the more by his prodigious manhood.

She is replete with emotion. Pain and pleasure, agony and ecstasy, desiccation and delirium wrack her tortured flesh. Her emotions have thrown her into a dungeon of want, a prisoner of lust.

"Does this ice make it feel better?"

"Yes Master. My pussy and ass feel much better now. I thank you Master."

"Good. Stand up but remember to keep your eyes down and your head bowed with your hands behind your back."

She rises silently, keeping her eyes focused on his noble member.

"As my sex slave there is one more object of subjugation to which you must consent. Are your pussy and ass still sore from the spanking?"

"No Master. I feel fine now."

"But the spanking has also inflamed your passions. Your juices are hot, aren't they?"

"Yes Master." The spanking has increased her desire, making her hotter than she has ever been, making her want him more than she ever has.

"To further your subjugation slave, I have a question for you. Do you want me to cool your desires by fucking you now, or do you want me to get your sex even more steamed up before I fuck you?"

That is a question she has not been expecting. Oh! To feel his sex probe deep inside her, to have his key unlock her floodgates and release her from the enslavement of her own tortuous emotions.

That is why she is here. That is why she is completely submitting herself to him. But now he is asking her to make a choice between her desire to be fucked by the object of her craving, and her desire to be spanked again raising her passions still higher.

"Can I hold out for a later orgasm?" she asks herself. "Can I endure the sweet, delectable pain the beating gives to my ass and pussy? It feels so torturously good, so deliciously painful."

She risks a quick glance at his erect manhood, the object of her desire.

"But I need relief now; the torture has enflamed my passions," she continues to herself. "I have to have his jism extinguish the fires raging in my pussy now. I need to be fucked now. But I want to be spanked some more. I need to have my ass beat again. I am torn in two directions, between two needs, between two loves."

"I await your pleasure Master," she humbly says. "Do with me as you please."

"You have chosen wisely slave," her Master answers her. "Get back into the punishment position. I want to demonstrate the second reason for which I will beat your naked ass."

Veronica bends over at the waist and puts her hands on her knees. Her ass and pubic mound are sore; she is hot with desire. She is torn between two wants.

She longs to be spanked and abused by her Master and yet, she needs to be fucked by his hard cock. She is desiccated; she is wet. Her passion is an arid wasteland, longing for his jism. Her juices are filling her valley to overflowing. She longs to escape from the dungeon of her emotions. She wants to be beat again and she longs to have his shaft deep inside her cunt.

The Master interrupts her thoughts. "The other reason that I will spank you is if it just pleases me to do so. Do you agree to this slave?"

"Yes Master. I await your pleasure. I am here for your enjoyment."

"Do you like it when I smack your ass? Do you enjoy the pain and agony?"

"It is not a matter of what I like or enjoy Master. I only want to please you. My only desire is to satisfy you. And I will endure any trifle discomfort to fulfill my desire to make you happy. If that includes allowing you to spank me, to torture me or even to rape me, then that is what I want. I give myself to you completely. You own me. I am yours to do with as you please."

"That is what I want from you, your total subjugation to me. For that is the only way that I can completely satisfy the longings of your pussy. But you have not answered my question. Do you enjoy it when I spank you?"

"Yes Master," she answers meekly.

"Why?"

"Because it makes me hot with desire Master. It makes me want to be fucked by you all the more Master."

The Master puts his left hand on the small of her back and then begins to gently run the fingers of his right hand through the hair of her pussy. He continues this for about a half a minute before he begins her degradation. Then he smacks her ass and pussy mound with his right hand several times until the area of his attack is crimson and sore.

She is moaning and grimacing but otherwise silent. Then he massages her ass and vagina with his right and left hands simultaneously. After about a minute of this he again assaults her ass cheeks and pubic mound until his hand is stinging.

She is whimpering softly. She closes her eyes and squeezes tears from them. Her tear drops splash onto the rug.

He again runs the fingers of his right hand through the hair of her Venus mound while his left hand rubs her sore ass cheeks. He continues this for about a minute. Then he returns to whipping her.

Soon she is crying profusely. He pauses for a few seconds to listen to her crying and then whacks her a few more times. Then he stops and pulls on her shoulders, standing her up.

He turns her around and kisses her hard on the mouth. His tongue pushes between her wet lips. She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him back, sucking his tongue deep into her hungry orifice. He slides his hands down her back. He presses one hand into the middle of her back while with the other he rubs her burning cheeks. She moans in delight.

He withdraws his lips from hers and looks into her tear filled eyes. She sniffles. He kisses both of her eye lids. She smiles at him and he again kisses her lightly on her mouth.

"What would you like me to do to you now my love," he asks her. "Would you like me to become your sex slave and spank my ass?"

She gives him a seductive smile. "Would you please fuck me until I'm totally worn out Master? Right now I just want you to fuck my pussy."

"Your wish is my command my love. I will do anything you ask of me," he lovingly answers her. Then he lifts her up into his arms and carries her to his bed.

He lays her down and then kneels next to her. "Do you want me to fuck you doggy style, with you on top or me on top?"

"Master, right now all I want to do is make love to you. I'm so hot I don't care how you fuck me as long as I get your hard cock into my hot pussy."

Jack grabs her ankles, opens her legs and crawls catlike between her thighs. He caresses his hands up her inner thighs to her perineum. He leans over, kisses her cunt lips and snakes his tongue into her hole. Then he opens her hood and sucks on her blood filled clitoris. He bites it and pulls on it with his teeth.

She moans loudly, grabbing onto his hair. She thrusts her hips up into his face as a flooding torrent of passion ripples through her groin.

The Master kneels up, positioning his hard manhood at the entrance to her surrendering womanhood. Veronica opens her pussy lips with one hand as she wraps the fingers of her other hand around the base of his cock. She guides him into her garden when he thrusts forward. She bucks her hips up, crying out. He grunts loudly. Then he takes her on an emotional journey she has never before traversed.

Together they ride a magic carpet of desire and passion. They sail across raging seas, tread over arid deserts, hike through lush tropical forests, dive deep into the ocean depths and soar to far distant planets.

His dick is her ticket to paradise. Her pussy is his permit to Shangri-La. Driving, pumping, thrusting. His passion fills her. Her lust envelopes him.

They enter a paradisiacal garden of love. Ascending, falling, climbing, plummeting. The length of him is inside her; the depth of her envelopes him. The hardness of his cock impales her; the walls of her cervix clamp down on him.

Faster, harder, deeper. Neither wants to end their escape into pleasure; both long for gratification.

Within minutes his manhood detonates within her; his hot cum floods her valley.

His climax pushes her on. She continues to thrust into him. He continues to hump into her. The walls of her vulva tightly embrace his plunging manhood.

Then she too explodes, her juices mingling with his jism, spilling out of her vagina and bathing her cunt lips. Together they travel to euphoria. Together they fall into a blissful utopia of endless love and eternal joy.

Afterwards, she cuddles up next to her Master and quietly goes to sleep. She dreams of Belle and the Beast, of Peter Pan, Tinker Bell and Wendy, of Prince Charming, Snow White, Cinderella and Princess Aurora. She dreams of her Aladdin whisking her away to Never Never Land.

To be continued . . .

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers
12