Sandra's New Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apmadox
apmadox
3 Followers

“You’re going to do work now?” I looked at my watch. “It’s Friday night, and it’s after 8:00.”

Sandra gave a nervous little laugh. “Alice, honey, I’m sure you wouldn’t mind me being the office slut, but there’s no way I’m going to keep this job if I don’t get some real work done.”

I looked at Warren. “There’s an idea… office slut. Come back, Sandra, let’s talk about this.”

“Alice!” Sandra said, opening the door.

“What?”

She sighed and walked out.

“Sandra, do I have to spank you again? Come back here,” I ordered.

Warren sat behind his desk, watching me with amusement. Sandra appeared again, quietly closed the door, and returned to the front of the desk.

“Office slut. What do you think, Warren?”

Warren just smiled and shrugged.

“Well, come on,” I urged. “You have to help make this work.”

A mischievous look crossed his face. “Maybe we should do a formal interview for the position?”

Sandra bit her lip, looking back and forth at the both of us like a child who knew she was in big trouble for being naughty.

I grabbed a ledger off Warren’s desk and bent Sandra over it, pulling up her skirt to expose her bare ass. The scent of pussy wafted up to my nose. Lightly rubbing her trembling flesh with the book, I began the interview.

“What do you think, Sandra? Junior associate – or office slut? Which position would give you more… hmmm… job satisfaction?”

“Slut,” she whispered, finally.

“Louder.” I said, smacking her ass once.

“Office slut!” Sandra yelped.

Warren went to lock the door.

“What special skills do bring to the job?” I asked, going back to caresses.

“I’ll do whatever you want,” she said quickly.

“Enthusiasm,” Warren said, pulling off his pants. “I like that in an applicant.”

He pulled her around so that his erect cock bobbed in her face. He slapped it on her forehead and cheeks.

I began to spank her softly again. Her fleshy thighs jiggled and quivered. “Being a slut is physically demanding, Sandra,” I said. “You’re going to have to tone this body and get into shape.”

“OK,” Sandra mumbled, as Warren grabbed her head in both hands and began slowly fucking her face.

“Will you take a strap-on?” I asked. “You need to get fucked more often.”

“Mmmm…” Sandra moaned around the cock in her mouth.

I looked at Warren, frowning. “Was that a yes?” I spanked her harder.

“MMMMM…” Sandra moaned, more insistently. Warren let her head go. “I need to get fucked more often,” she agreed, pulling back momentarily. “I want you to fuck me with a strap-on.”

I reached down with my other hand and ran my finger along her wet slit. Looking at it, I saw her juices were visibly running down her legs.

“I want you to fuck me with a strap-on,” Sandra repeated, babbling. I want… to… Oh, fuck…”

Warren pulled her head back to his dick, thrusting deep into her throat. “Don’t embellish. Just answer the question,” he chided her. Sandra was pushing herself back against my hand as I diddled her clit.

Needless to say, Sandra impressed us both that night.

Repeatedly.

apmadox
apmadox
3 Followers
12