Santa's Helper Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yo' pussy is reactin' to the beatin' my cock gave it, and now yo's opened up to take my spunk into yo' white baby oven, ho," he chuckled at that, and then added, "Well,waswhite... but not no more."

I rolled to give him a kiss. In my bliss, his words just seemed right, and I accepted them without hesitation or thought. The only one I voiced was one I said once we parted lips, "I want to feel that again." smiling at him.

"Yo' will, yo will, whitebread. We got plenty of time dis week to fuck," He reached over to a box where he kept an extra beer, and popped the top as I laid on his chest.

"What's your name?" I blurted out of no where.

"Yo' not be needin' to worry about names, whitebread." He said slowly, taking a swig of his drink afterwards.

"What...what if I do get pregnant?" I saw the diaphragm flushing down the toilet, remembering how hot it made me then. My pussy quivered even now thinking of it.

"It ain't 'if', ho. And dat's yo' problem," he said.

"You'll help support the baby if I do right?"

"Neva have, neva will," Another long swig of his beer.

"How many babies do you have then?" I remembered all those pictures on the wall. How many of them knew the rules...?

"Don't know. Ten, maybe fifteen."

"That many and you're not paying support on any?"

"White ho's knows da rules," he said, finishing off his beer with that.

He yawned as I rolled over to contemplate what I allowed myself to get into. What should I do? When he falls asleep I can just leave, I thought. Why didn't I ask his name last night before giving myself to him? Now I'll never know... Why did I agree to let him fuck me bareback before finding all this out? All these thoughts and many more crossed my mind. I was so exhausted I drifted to sleep quickly, planning on somehow getting out as soon as I awoke.

Little did I know I was already conquered! When I awoke to the feeling of his black snake rubbing along the small of my back, I simply rolled into position and aimed his baby maker right into my unprotected, ever-so-willing baby factory. It didn't take as long for my cervix to open like a flower to await its creamy reward.

The whole time he was battering my pussy my heels goaded him on. I aided his pleasure wailing out things like, "Yesss, I want this black cock." "Breed your whitebread ho." "I want your black bastard inside me." It wasn't just him who got turned on by it either. I reached two whole-body orgasms before I felt that strange warming sensation deep in my belly as he fired his African essence into me once again.

Three more times that night I woke him up to receive his black seed deep inside my Caucasian womb. The intensity of my orgasms, the stamina of this thug, and our earlier discussion totally forgotten by then, I slept like a baby.

It was after eleven when I awoke again to the thug's erection parting my white pussy lips. I moaned and pushed my ass back against his invasion, "That is a great alarm clock," I giggled. He leaned down to kiss me and it was an all out war of the tongues as his dark meat sank deep inside me, where it belonged.

He broke the kiss and held himself up on his arms to continue battering my pale pussy. My eyes rolled back in my head as my head tilted side to side, driven by my instincts as well as the pleasure. Somewhere in the night my pussy and I had given up to this ebony staff of power. Once my orgasm hit, they would not stop rolling one over the other. When he finally pushed balls deep and his cock began to pulse inside my love box, I wrapped my legs around his waist and came again, pulling him deep, wailing sleepily but without filter, "Yesss baby, give me your baby, breed me black..."

After his semen had stained deep into my tight pussy, he lay on top of me and kept his softening member embedded in me. Fluttering my eyes open smiling was when I first noticed a third person in the room, "Who? Who are you?" I stammered, staring over the thug's broad shoulder.

"Relax my little breedin' ho," he started thrusting again, bringing his cock back to life inside me.

"Relax?! How –ugh- how can I do that?" I tried to hide from sight and buck my hips for more at the same time.

"Jus' forget he's here, whitebread," he pounded harder as he grew harder.

"Wha-Why?Ahhh!Why is he h-here?Mmmmm!"

"Don't ya worry ho, he jus' startin' yo' baby album..."

It was then I noticed the cameras, a camcorder in the corner of the dingy room, and the man walking around snapping stills from every angle. By this time my orgasm was about to blow I didn't care anymore. I started to flex my hips to reach that peak and it happened. My orgasm exploded as did his. My hips came up to meet his, "Ohhh GOD!" I screamed for the cameras to see, "Fill me! I want all your black cum -AHHHHH!!"

I must have blacked out because the cameras and man were gone when I shuffled out of the bedroom. Grabbing my bra from the floor I sat at the dilapidated table and put it on, looking around for my coat. The thug's familiar gruff voice called from the kitchen.

"Where yo' think ya goin', bitch?"

"I thought you were done with me, so I was going to leave till later tonight."

"I told ya ho – dat was ya las' night goin' out till Friday. Yo' not goin' anywhere once ya made yo' decision to stay, which ya done las' night."

"Can...can I go to my car and get my cell phone?"

"What ya be needin' dat for?"

"Incase my husband calls. I don't want him to worry and call the police."

"Don't be needin' no fuckin' interruptions, whitebread."

"I'll leave it off and only check it when you say I can."

"Fine, I'll go get it, Where it at?"

"In my car, the white one two blocks down."

"Key, ho."

"The hide-a-key is under the rear bumper on the driver's side. Ignition key is in my purse under the seat."

"Be back."

With that he left. I sat there when his thick sperm started to trickle out of me. Dropping my hand to my thigh, I ran my little pale fingers through the creamy juices. My thoughts rushed in all at once. What have I gotten myself into? This thug raped me, and now I'm here at his apartment letting him take me again and again willingly... How did a rape turn into an all-consuming need for me to be here?

He came back fifteen minutes later "No damn hide-a-key, ho."

"I must have forgotten to put it back yesterday when I left the house..." he tossed me my phone, "How did you get this without the key?"

"I broke yo' window."

"Oh no... I'll have to get it fixed before Friday so I can pick up my husband."

"Best hope they gots one Friday then."

"Why on Friday?" I asked.

"Cause dat's the only time yo be leavin' here, whitebred," he flashed his white teeth at me saying that, "Now go wash yo' skanky ass - we got lots mo' breedin' to do."

12