Sarawak Adventure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could wait no longer, and he began a steady rhythmic fucking motion. Pulling almost out.

"Oh, .."

But then stopping just as the muscle grasped his cock head and slipped deep into the tightness once again. Again and again he thrust into her.

And then slowly, Chen Ni began to respond to his thrusting with a lovely rolling thrust of her own. Meeting him and then going away, then again down over him, swallowing his big cock into the center of her body. There was warm wetness between them. Her panties, pulled aside at the beginning were thrust again and again in and out of the wet slit of her pussy by the big cock.

Ryan felt her tense her legs around him, felt her whole body tense under him as she clasped him like a koala clasps a tree. Both arms tight around his neck, both legs around his waist, clasping him, riding him, begging for more fucking.

His cock felt like bursting. Her cunt was hot as fire on the naked helmet as it found her depths, as it spread her and retreated, spread the folds of her vagina and retreated, probed her deep dark wet depths and retreated. His toes pointed in tension. His balls strained with their load.

"Ohhh, oh, .. .. migod, yes, .. .. unh, unh, unh. …. Yes, hard, .. harder, …. Ohhh, yessss!" She became quiet and her body shook quietly, tensely around his body as her orgasm flooded her body.

Chen Ni held him snuggly in her arms while he emptied his balls impotently into the protective sheath of the rubber. He felt the pressure build up against his cock as the rubber absorbed all it could hold and still he shot more into it until he collapsed, once again as they had watched Mark collapse on his lover.

They lay there for a few minutes, caressing each other. Ryan caressing the wonder of her breasts, kissing first one and then the other. A sleek sheen of perspiration covered her smooth velvety skin. He slipped his hand between her legs to cup her mound, then slipped one finger lower.

"Careful! A little sore!" she cautioned.

He caressed gently and combed her pussy hair with his fingers as she slipped the rubber from his slippery cock. She held it up to the light for a moment.

Ryan reached for the condom.

"Here, I'll, .. .."

"No, it's OK , I'll .. .." she left it unfinished. "We'd better get back!"

Ryan watched as she let her breasts fall into the bra cups and crane her arms in that delicate way women do. She fastened it, then shrugged the glorious orbs into place.

Chen Ni cupped the warm semen-filled condom in her hand as they crept down the stairs as quietly as possible. Halfway down, they made a show of animated conversation as if nothing in the world had gone on that couldn't have been done between the two crystal punch bowls. In fact, no one appeared to have missed them.

Across the room, Mark was talking with Alex and Mei Ling. He looked totally self-controlled and even a little of the suave country gentleman showed in his manner. Alex was his preening self-interested self.

Chen Ni excused herself and headed down a hallway to find a bathroom. Ryan hoped no one else noticed the way her hand cupped the full condom cradled in her hand, Chen Ni's posture was perfect and she looked like a model on the runway.

But her mind was on the warmth that still lingered in the clammy rubber in her hand. A secret smile could not have been interpreted by anyone as she slipped into the bathroom to dispose of it.

Mei Ling caught Ryan's eye and winked at him. She pulled away from Alex and Mark and headed across the room.

"How are you doing, Mr. Ryan?" she murmured.

"I thought you were calling me ‘Ryan'" he grinned sheepishly. His guilt made him fear that she could look at him and know he had just been well fucked by her friend.

"But, I like calling you ‘Mr. Ryan.'" She said and pulled his arm under her own. She pressed his arm against her breast and leaned close. Her liquid brown eyes turned up toward him, waiting for him to dive into them. Her body was warm and soft against his. Ryan relaxed.

Chen Ni joined them and the twp women slipped into mandarin. It became clear that their jokes were about him.

"Now, now, girls. Let me into the conversation," he said.

They laughed and Chen Ni took his other arm.

"She warns that you are a bad influence. And also, warns me that she saw you first! What do you say to that, Mr. Ryan."

"I say, ‘is there any chance that you two would fight over me?' It would be a first; it would really make my trip; give me something to tell back home?

The two beautiful women laughed prettily and cuddled close to him as he took a long happy drink of Suntory as the lights cast shimmering rays through the heavy cut-glass tumbler.

Ryan suddenly felt like Sean Connery in a James Bond movie.

To be continued.

12