All Comments on 'Satisfying Milly's Frustrations'

by greenfly

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A bit silly really!

But cute. An unfaithful slut of a wife and two very willing swingers. Just what everyone needs to make life more complicated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
lol

she's a STUPID golddigger who got played. if you're going to be one, find a man who already have money not one who is still in dreamland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just another

slut "wife" whos husband is busting a gut to support her>If she is that desperate she should consider a new career as a hooker,she can give her husband some of her earnings and he may not have to work so hard(and theres about as much chance of that as a politician not telling lies)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why did she get married??

Oh right, she got married to the guy because he was going to make a fortune. Wow, and she never thought to divorce him? She obviously doesn't love him so there is no emotional ties. This is a poor story because there is no sense of "loving wife", there is no suspense...she might as well be single and we can read about her escapedes in erotic couplings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHAT???????

First of all, if they were kissing each on the lips and rotated 90 degrees, they would not wind up in a 69 position. They would have to rotate 180 degrees to get in a 69 position.

Second: Milly is just another bitch breaking her marriage vows and chuckholding her husband. Milly, feel proud of yourself because your kids will eventually find out. You deserve everything that you get, including any venereal diseases and a divorce from your husband when he finds out. Then the money will stop and you will have to go to work on a street corner because that is all you are good for. Have a happy life

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 15 years ago
Me not "us."

As is typical in this specific subgenre of LV stories, the wife is the center of the universe and all the other characters exist to make her happy. She gives lip service to the idea of marriage, but when she does not get what she wants, she cheats. It does not matter with whom ( or what ?) Akk that counts is what she desires. Instead of doing the right thing as a good partner would - the us - she alone does what makes her happy and does not care how it affects others. This is nearly psychopathic selfishness. Her world is I, me, myself only and no one else matters. No man with brains would stay with her no matter how appealing her "surface" seems. This wife is the definition of self-centered. Good job, if that is what floats your boat, if that is erotic and sexy for you. Better warning next time though so others can just skip on happily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
she was lucky

to get out alive.

and stupid to go back again

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
Seemed Like A Good Story

But the writing was so bad I had to give up.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Divorce

Get a divorce whore, then look for lovers. There is no excuse for cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but please wifey get a divorce, then as a single, consenting adult you can do what you like, doing this while you're married to a guy who is trying to pay for your lifestyle, makes you a nasty, cruel cheating bitch, please catch HPV and die, slowly and painfully of cervical cancer.

moimeme68moimeme68about 1 year ago

Great story, but ... one paragraph = one sentence? Please form sentences, use commas AND full stops. Otherwise, it's messy and unclear, hard to follow and understand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous