Satisfying Milly's Frustrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers

"I must go to the bathroom first," Milly told Rita, "I am bursting for a wee."

"Oh Good," Rita squeaked, "I will come with you."

Milly hesitated, then went on into the bathroom.

Rita clutched Milly's arm, "I want you to pee over me," she said.

Milly looked hard at her, wide eyed, "Your joking!" she exclaimed, "No way."

"Yes, yes, please Milly," she begged, " I love it and you will too." Rita went to the shower cubicle and opened the door, "Look," she said, "I'll sit on the floor and you can stand over me and do it."

Milly began to feel spasms of desire as she listened to Rita's pleas.

" OK, I'll do it," she agreed.

Rita squealed with delight and taking Milly by the hand, Rita pulled her into the shower, she then sat on the floor, stretched out her legs and placing her hands behind her, leaned back on them so that she was half lying and half sitting, Milly stood astride Rita's naked body with her pussy slit directly over Rita's head.

"I want you to piss over my face , tits, and belly, she urged.

"Your face!" Milly exclaimed.

"Yes, yes, that is very important," Rita cried.

Milly felt strange and self conscious as both women positioned themselves.

" Are you ready?" Milly asked.

"Yes start now," Rita said, her eyes wide open, staring up at Milly's pussy.

"Here it comes," Milly warned, and her wee began gushing through her pussy lips.

The flow splashed onto Rita's tits first, then Milly thrust her hips forward so that her stream caught Rita's face running into her half open mouth. Rita tipped her head backwards to catch it directly, "Mmmmmm," Milly heard her gurgle, her eyes still open she shook her head from side to side, catching all of Milly's urine full in the face and in her hair. Pushing her bum backwards Milly directed the stream away from Rita's face and hit her belly, watching it run down between her legs and over her pussy, then back up over her tits and finally her face again.

It was having an amazing effect on Rita, her body writhed and twisted as she lifted it up towards the stream of piss, she was gulping air and as much of Milly's wee as she could in her mouth, Then she moved one of her hands between her legs and began furiously frigging herself off on her clit, and as the flow ceased, Rita had a tremendous orgasm, shouting and crying and twisting her body all over the shower floor, she then pulled Milly down to join her where she licked the remaining drops of urine from Milly's pussy lips.

Holding Milly tightly in her arms, Rita whispered, "Oh darling that was wonderful."

"Milly too felt her thrills and did not hesitate when Rita's lips sought hers and they kissed ravenously.

In the bedroom, Rita hugged Milly's naked body to hers,

"Its you and me now," she whispered in Milly's ear.

Rita was the taller of the two women, and Milly could feel her hard nipples pushing into the top of her chest, but from Milly's lower position it was easy for her hands to reach Rita's ass and to stroke the smooth skin of her blemish free bottom, Milly's fingers entered the crack of her bum and followed its curve downwards until she touched the swollen lips of Rita's cunt. Immediately excitement welled up inside Milly and she pushed two fingers into Rita's still very wet hole.

"Oh yes, yes, that feels Soooooo good, lets get into bed."

Rita then took control, she lay Milly on her back and lay on top, but taking most of her weight on her knees and elbows, her breasts were mashed into Milly's, and Rita's soft lips found hers in as passionate a kiss as Milly had ever experienced, Rita's tongue snaked into Milly's mouth and their tongues duelled together, sucking on each others saliva.

Rita moved one leg between Milly's, forcing her legs apart, her thick thigh moved up and down on Milly's pussy lips, and she felt the wetness from Rita's sex on her legs

Lifting up, Rita suddenly twisted round 90 degrees, she squatted over Milly's head and Milly found herself looking up at Rita's raw female sex, pink and sopping wet, hovering inches from her face.

Milly reached up and grabbed Rita's hips, she pulled the other woman's pussy down to meet her hungry mouth, Milly sucked on Rita's sex, drawing her inner lips and flesh into her mouth, Milly drew her knees up and Rita pushed Milly's legs apart and connected her mouth to Milly's pussy lips, Milly was extremely wet, the pure eroticism of what she was doing with these people, who had been strangers only hours before, had kept her body fluids flowing like a stream. Rita slurped and sucked on Milly's cunt, and Milly chewed the muscles and membranes of hers.

Both women were high on emotion and lust, Milly's body jerked and spasmed, and wrenching her mouth from Rita pussy, Milly gasped breathlessly and cried out in a frenzy of joy, Her body trembled and tingled and she was on the verge of an almighty orgasm.

Rita suddenly stopped, and jumped off the bed, Milly opened her eyes in alarm, to see Rita rummaging in a dressing table draw, to emerge triumphantly with an enormous dildo which she proceeded to strap around her hips.

"I'm going to fuck you Milly, man style, so open your legs and prepare yourself for the shagging of your life," then she laughed a chilling laugh, her eyes were wild and she seemed to be oblivious of where she was, but there was no mistaking her intentions as she approached Milly on the bed with her long thick strap on attached to her hips hiding her femininity. From Milly's viewpoint Rita did not resemble a woman, but a big bruising man who had her body at his mercy.

"No No," protested Milly, "that's not what I want, It must be a real mans cock inside me."

It felt like a slap in the face to Rita, she stopped short and gaped at Milly, cowering on the bed.

"What did you say?" she asked, wanting confirmation.

"I want a man," repeated Milly, her back now against the headboard, I agreed to join you and Don, and I loved what you have done for me, but I want Don now, maybe you can do to me what you want to do later, or some other time, but now I want to find out what Don can do."

Rita did not attempt to hide her annoyance, she tore the strap-on from her hips and bellowed down the stairs, "DON, come here, you are wanted."

The still stark naked Don, came panting into the bedroom, his eyebrows raised and a grin on his face, "Is it me, is it me?" he gasped.

"She wants you to fuck her," his wife's disgust and disappointment evident.

"Have you fucked her," Don queried, obviously familiar with his wife's game plan.

"No," said Rita gloomily, "she says she wants a real mans cock, I think she means you," Rita finished sarcastically.

"Oh Wow," whooped Don joyously, "and I want you Milly."

Don knelt between Milly's legs which she spread automatically, his cock rock hard and throbbing, his precum dribbled from his pee hole, the veins along its length stood out like ribs and Milly licked the dryness from her lips in anticipation of Don's huge cock entering her hole. Don grabbed Milly's legs by the calves lifting them high and wide, then thrust his cock into her wet and waiting pussy, In one single thrust he entered roughly and deeply into Milly's sex.

Milly screamed with delight as the Don's throbbing cock stretched her cunt walls, which produced its own lubricant, to ease his cocks passage into her body. She shrieked with lust and passion as Don fucked her with long, deep thrusts, his buttocks flexing and unflexing as he pounded in.

Milly's body jerked back and forth, out of her control, and she cried out in a frenzy of joy, her fingers scrabbled to clutch his arms, or back, or anything she could hold on to.

Don drove into her sopping pussy with long deliberate strokes and her body throbbed and heaved in unison, her cunt muscles grasped his cock in passion and more of her juices flowed, signalling the build up to a mighty orgasm

Milly's head lolled from side to side, and to add to her pleasure, Don squeezed her tits hard, tugging at the nipples, His cock felt wonderful mashing her enlarged clit as it passed to and fro across it and probed the deepest recesses of her womanly sex. In her ecstasy Milly grabbed his bum cheeks and clasping all of her fingers in the cleft of his arse she forced a finger into his arsehole.

It was Don's turn to shriek out in surprise and passion, he responded by pounding his solid cock roughly and aggressively into Milly's hot womanly cunt, shredding her nerves, rendering them unable to cope with the strains put on them, she thrust her hips up at Don and exploded in a mind shattering climax that shook her body from her toes to her eyes, every sinew and muscle of her entire body shook, shivered, and trembled, as her juices gushed and spurted out of the sides of her pussy drenching Don's legs and belly.

Milly didn't even feel Don's ejaculation, his thrusts never missed a beat, as first his body stiffened, then relaxed as he thundered his cum, deep and true into Milly's sex, he groaned and shuddered and his cock began to lose its grip, Don's eyes closed and he fell out of Milly's body to lay spent and useless on his back.

Milly too was tired, struggling to recover, then she felt a hand stroking her forehead and hair, she opened her eyes to see Rita smiling at her.

"Was that good, Milly?" she asked.

"Oh Rita, it was wonderful," Milly cried, "Don made love to me just as I have been fantasising for weeks. I had almost forgotten what it was like to have a passionate man fuck me."

"I hope we have done enough to persuade you to come to us for more," she said.

Before Milly had a chance to say more, Don intervened.

"Hey whoa, we aren't finished yet, I'm just getting started."

"But its our first time together," Milly protested, "we should slow down a bit and maybe we can meet again and advance things."

"Once I am started on sex, I don't give up until I am satisfied," warned Don, "And I am not satisfied I have had all I want from you yet."

"Alright," said Milly, determined not to give in first, "What else do you want?"

"I think I would like to find out how much your arsehole can take!"

Don told his wife to lie on her back with her legs open, then for Milly to kneel between Rita's legs with her mouth on Rita's cunt and her bum in the air, Don knelt behind her and roughly plunged two fingers into her dripping hole, then pulled them out and wiped the lubricant over and in, her bum hole, Milly had experienced anal sex before on a number of occasions so she was not worried by it, she had in fact always enjoyed it, but she did have a concern about Don's thick cock entering her tightest hole.

Rita settled down in the bed, her knees bent and wide apart, "Come on dear," she cooed, "come and lick my little pussy."

"Little" is a bit of an exaggeration when describing your pussy," Milly thought bitchily, but nevertheless she closed her mouth over Rita's genitals and her delicious juices immediately assaulted Milly's taste buds.

Spread your cheeks for me, instructed Don, and reaching back, Milly held the cheeks of her bum apart, she waited to feel his cock pushing on her arsehole but instead she felt his hot breath on her thighs, followed by his tongue licking along her crack. His fingers played with her pussy lips and clit, but his tongue rimmed her bum hole and pushed inside.

The sensations made her weak with lust, he pulled on Milly's hips to firmly hold her, and licked her bum hole harder, she lifted her head from Rita's sex and tried to look at Don, then she felt a new force at her rear and Don stroked the head of his cock along her bum crack. Milly spread her cheeks wider and felt the first pangs of pressure on the opening of her arsehole as his cock forced its way in.

Milly could hear Don gasping with the effort of squeezing his big cock into her tight hole, past experience told her to to relax her arse muscles to make it easier for both her and Don, and it worked, once past the entrance she felt his cock sliding all the way up her rear passage

"SLOW, do it slow," she called to him as his length slid steadily inwards, It hurt like mad and she clamped his cock with her bum muscles to slow him down.

"Don't stop me now," he grunted, and pushed harder, making Milly scream loudly, Rita stroked and soothed Milly's head and back, but all thoughts of sucking on Rita's sex was gone for the time being.

Don's balls slapped against Milly's arse cheeks but the pain to her backside was becoming less. he began moving in and out relentlessly, she heard his grunts and groans, as his foreskin stretched and pulled, Milly pushed her rump back to meet his thrusts, sweat poured from both of them, but Milly realised she was loving the feel of him grinding into her, she felt his lust, his excitement affected her and she reached for her clit realising how wet her pussy was

"Fuck me Don, Fuck me hard, don't stop, fuck my arse. Milly cried out passionately, his hands moved over her hips, then under her tits, pulling and pinching her nipples, his cock still pounded in and out of her arsehole, all pain had been replaced by sensations and pleasures.

His hand covered Milly's thighs and displaced hers on her cunt, he played with her clit, he pleasured both her holes. "Where do you want my cum," he gasped.

"In there, in there," she squealed back, ready to explode herself, Don emitted guttural sounds and he came hard, Milly lifted her head and could feel his cock spurting his hot sperm into her anal passage, her bum muscles clamped round his cock and spasm after spasm of her own orgasm wracked her body, thrilling her from head to toe, but centred so startlingly on her sex holes,

Milly sighed when he slid his cock out of her anus, her flesh felt tender and she experienced a dull ache where his cock had been, he rolled onto the bed beside Milly gasping for breath, and she fell between Rita's legs where she still lay, juices of all kinds dribbled from her pussy and anus, wetting her thighs and the sheets of the bed, Rita hugged both Milly and her husband and murmured her admiration of the wonderful performance she had witnessed.

"I was so excited," Rita exclaimed, "it made me very wet too," and she kissed her new friend.

After resting and regaining her strength, Milly sat up and looking at the clock, she told them she had to go home.

"I was hoping you would stay the night," said Rita.

"Oh I cannot, I could never explain staying out all night," Milly said, "I have to go back and I have plenty of time to catch the last train if one of you will run me to the station."

"Of course," said Rita, "I will take you."

So after quickly dressing and thanking Don for his wonderful hospitality, with a kiss and a promise to return another time, Milly and Rita set off.

After watching Rita dress, Milly knew that she wore no underwear under her skirt and top so once they were in the car on the way, Milly was not surprised when Rita's short skirt began to ride up, exposing her bare thighs. Milly could not resist placing her hand on Rita's leg and stroking the inside of her thigh, gradually moving her hand upward and under Rita's skirt.

"OH Milly, you naughty girl!" Rita exclaimed.

"You know you like it," Milly giggled, just as her fingers found their way to the slit of Rita's cunt.

Rita tried to open her legs but was restricted by both the width of her skirt and the fact that she was driving at forty miles an hour. "I know a place," she gasped and turned off down a side street, bringing the car to a halt in a very remote and dark lay by, she then hitched her skirt up round her waist and laughingly said, "Milly you are insatiable, but I am all yours," adding "Again"

the two women fell into each others arms and kissed hungrily, Milly whispered to her, "I can't be long I must catch that train," then she was stopped short by Rita's mouth, Milly's hand squeezed Rita's breast, her nipples growing all the time, Milly moved down between Rita's legs, "Your soaking wet," she laughed,

"I've been wet ever since I first laid eyes on you," Rita chortled, her legs by now wide apart, Milly's fingers parted Rita's pussy lips and played with her clitoris. "Oh Milly," she breathed, "that feels so good, I must see you again, and you did promise that I could fuck you with my strap-on."

"I would like that too," Milly said, "but I want your husband as well, he fucked me so beautifully tonight."

"He wouldn't let me leave him out, but I don't mind you having sex with him, as long as you have it with me also, I never have sex with men, apart from Don, I much prefer a woman."

Then they were kissing again and Rita was coming nearer and nearer to her orgasm, she leaned back on the car seat, gasping and sighing, "Ohohohohoh," she murmured,

Milly increased her clit stroking, and withing seconds Rita's body erupted in a monstrous climax, she jumped and she rolled, she gurgled and she groaned, and she clung on to Milly like she never wanted to let her go. Milly pulled two fingers from Rita's sopping hole, then holding them in front of her face like a trophy, she put them into her mouth and sucked off Rita's delicious juices, with a satisfied sigh.

"Ah Milly," she cried, "you have done so much for me today, I am so glad we met you, Don will be very anxious to include you in a regular threesome with us."

"I loved what Don did and he is an excellent lover, you both have brought new life to me and I want to see you both again, but remember, I am married and this has to be kept secret from my husband. If we do that we can become long term friends and lovers."

"That's fine by me," Rita smiled, "now I had better get you to the station for your train, by the way, jot down your phone number, I want to call you tomorrow," then she laughed, "I don't want to wake up in the morning and find that I dreamt all this." And her car sped off towards the railway station.

greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers
12