Saturday Night Wrestling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

This went on for three minutes until Annie realized she was trapped. "I'm not quitting."

"Maybe I should do this," Elsie smiled as she took a hold of the shoulder straps on Annie's dress and pulled them downward until they broke off.

"My dress!" Annie yelled. "You bitch. You're going to pay for that!" Their plan had gone out the window now because Annie was pissed. But before she could react Elsie pulled the dress down over Annie's pink and very sheer bra.

Todd looked at the exposed titties and then at Billy. "I think she's getting pissed. Should we stop it?"

"No stopping it," May said. "Not unless someone says uncle." She pushed down on Annie's wrists and watched as Elsie pulled down on the right bra cup but not pass the nipple.

"Don't do that," Annie dared. She wanted Todd to see her but now was upset that she was being used.

"What this?" Elsie giggled.

All three men looked at the large and rock hard nipple when it appeared. Even though Billy and Joe knew what was going on it still was a big turn on.

Todd couldn't believe this was his conservative first grade teacher wife who was undressing this hot woman. He knew the other men could see Elsie's panties but it didn't bother him as he waited to see more of Annie.

"Um..nice and hard," Elsie giggled as she flicked her thumb across the raised tip.

"May let me go," Annie said glaring at her small friend. She knew if and when she got free both of them would pay for this.

"Nope," May grinned. She wanted to touch Annie's boob herself but knew she had to hold her down.

"Ouch!" Annie cried when Elsie pulled the nipple upward until it hurt.

"Shit Elsie what are you doing?" Todd asked. "Get off of her."

"OK," Elsie said knowing that Annie would rise up like a tornado. She quickly slipped off and took a defensive position next to her.

Now Annie had the leverage to pull her hands free from May. May tried to jump back but Annie quickly grabbed the top of her dress and pulled. The ripping sound saturated the room as they all stared in disbelief at May's almost naked front. Her tiny pink titties pointed out at the three men.

"Yeah Annie!" Billy cheered. He wanted to see more flesh and couldn't wait to see Elsie's nice body.

Annie grabbed May's arm and pulled her down next to her. She looked at Elsie to make sure she wasn't going to come at her while she pulled the shattered dress from May's bod. Only the tiny light blue panties remained.

All were now breathing heavily. May moved to her knees and hands to crawl away but Annie grabbed the back of her panties and pulled her back. The men got a good look at May's naked ass before she fell face down again next to Annie.

Annie lost track of Elsie for a second and realized it was a mistake because she felt her bra clasp behind her being undone. Seconds later Elsie held her bra up as a prize and the men got a good look at Annie's wonderful mounds and raised buttons.

Todd felt the game was going too far but his body wouldn't let him stop it. Annie's titties were as big as his wife's but her nipples were huge.

Elsie giggled holding up the bra and wasn't ready for Annie's body which flew back into hers. She managed to turn on her stomach and felt the other women straddle her hips.

"Let's see how you like it," Annie smiled before grabbing the zipper on Elsie's dress and pulling it down to the top of her panties which were lower than the top of her ass crack.

Elsie glanced over at her husband hoping he wouldn't stop Annie as she released her bra and pulled it down and off Elsie's body. She thought her dress was saved until she felt Annie grab it at the lowest point on the opened zipper and rip it down until her panty-covered ass was exposed.

"OK we better stop," Todd said knowing the other men would see his wife's bare breasts if she turned over.

"I'm not quitting," Elsie snapped at him. She pushed up on her right arm and lifted Annie just enough to send her off. Elsie jumped to her feet and the three women all stood topless in only their sheer panties.

"New rules," Annie grinned. "The last woman to be wearing their panties wins." She lunged at Elsie but she moved aside and pushed Annie downward.

Annie felt May grab her feet and then Elsie moved her whole front down onto her backside. Elsie's hard nipples were pressing into her back as Elsie's move her lips to her ear. "We are going to make you cum."

"Oh shit," Annie gasped when she felt one of their hands moving between her thighs and then up into her moist covered pussy.

"Holy shit," Joe said when she saw his wife pushing her hand up under Annie's ass into the other woman's pussy.

"Ahh," Annie moaned feeling the fingers touching and exploring. She then felt Elsie's hand move under her to cup her waiting breast.

"Elsie," Todd said softly not believing what he was witnessing. "What are you doing?"

"Do you want to watch?" Elsie giggled. She kept her hand fondling the titty as she turned Annie's body to face the men. Now the men could see Elsie's fingers playing with Annie's nipple while May's fingers were finger-fucking Annie's moist hole.

"Oh that feels so good," Annie moaned. She then started pushing down her panties to give May better access.

"If you take off your panties you will be the first loser," Elsie whispered.

"I know," Annie smiled. "The loser has to do whatever May and you say."

Todd realized that he had been set up now and that his wife had gone further with them than what she had told him. He saw Annie's bush and pussy as her panties went by and gazed at her damp lips ready for more. "She has to do what they tell her?" He asked Joe.

"Yes. She has to do whatever they say." Joe and Billy were ready to get at Elsie.

Annie kicked the panties to the side and turned to Elsie. "What do you want me to do?"

Elsie looked at her husband and grinned. "I want you to please my husband."

"Shit Elsie," Todd gasped. "We.......we can't do this." However the naked body crawling his way soon changed his mind.

"Let's see what you've been hiding from us," Annie giggled. Her fingers walked up Todd's thighs and pulled down his fly. Her tiny fingers wormed into the opening and soon found and pulled out his mighty member. "Holy shit!"

Todd saw his wife smiling and started his own grin as Annie's fingers squeezed and stroked him until he was as hard as he ever got.

Annie turned and looked at May. "What do you want me to do?" May's answer shocked her.

"Just open your legs for me."

Annie did as May said and soon felt her best friend's fingers rubbing over her soft buttocks and then up under them until they parted her labia and found her dripping hole. Annie's mouth opened in passion and soon swallowed almost 2/3 of Todd's hard cock.

"How about us?" Billy and Joe asked Elsie as they watched the threesome going at it.

"I was hoping you'd ask," Elsie giggled. "I've always wondered about having two men at the same time." She pushed off her panties and pulled them down onto the rub with her. As she frenched Joe Billy's tongue found her ready sex. She moaned knowing that sex would never be the same again.

Todd heard his wife moan and looked on the rug as Joe knelt up next to her head and guided his hard pecker into her waiting mouth. Her eyes caught his when she pulled it out and licked around the red crown. Billy finished getting her even more wetter and then moved between her legs. He lifted her hips until he was lined up with her honey pot and then slowly drove his pink piston inside.

May toyed with Annie's clitty before leaning over and licking the dripping juices up with her pointy tongue. She could tell from Annie's moans that she liked what she was doing which meant there would be more hot times like this one.

"Oh God May!" Annie moaned.

Todd liked her blowjob but wanted to fuck one of them like his wife was getting from Billy. "Climb on me," he said to Annie while pulling her body up until she was straddling his lap and lowering her needing pussy to his long hard-on.

"OH GOD YOU'RE SO BIG!" Annie yelled as she lowered herself and felt his manhood reaching depths never reached before by Billy. "FUCK ME!"

Billy had a birds eye view of Todd's prick as it entered his wife's cunt and as it moved out. He smiled and looked at Joe who smiled back. "Things don't get any better than this," Joe whispered.

May tried to get her tongue up under Annie's ass but she kept lifting and lowering it. Finally she moved next to the fucking couple on the sofa and pulled Annie's lips to hers.

The two threesome's raced to completion and it was Todd and Elsie who climaxed first. "Oh God I'm cuming!" Elise moaned.

"Me too baby," Todd laughed. Annie was next and then Billy.

Billy moved away from Elsie and Joe quickly took his place and went for sloppy seconds.

"What about May?" Annie asked.

"Since you still have to do what I want come here," May giggled. She sat back on the sofa and pulled Annie's mouth to her pussy. "Are you sure you haven't did this before?" May asked while Annie's tongue quickly got her to the peak.

"NOW!" Both May and Joe screamed as they joined the list of sexually satisfied.

*****

"You guys know how to throw a party," Todd joked while the six naked bodies' lay uncaring on the carpet. "And I thought older people didn't know how to have fun."

"Older people!" May yelled. She pushed Todd back and saw that he was about ready for round two. "Let me show you how old women like to fuck!"

*****

It was almost a month later as Joe looked over at May's younger sister Tina who was home from college. "Have you ever wrestled?"

*****

fini

Ending note: I know there was a whole lot of sex in this story. Some of you like it that way and some like more story. I try to do both. Maybe next time? Don't forget to vote. Love ya..Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers