Say "Cheese"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The climax was amazing; we were both pinned down, doing the same thing, at different points in time with the same goal. I watched her as she slumped over her knees gaining her composure and panting for breath. At that moment I realized the mess I made. I had to stop and clean up the cum I had shot all over the screens and desktop.

8

After my short break I decided to resume my playback and get the night over with. All this excitement had me ready to get back home to play with her. Hell with the job I had more important things to do. I didn't have to forward the tape much more to see what she was up to next. She had gone into the kitchen and began cooking herself something to eat. During the process I had noticed at the same time as she apparently had, that her nipples were still quite hard and irritated evidently from the clothing she had on. The seam across the chest was rubbing her just right because of her heavy breasts sinking into it.

She dropped the gown from her shoulders in the kitchen archway as she stood facing the entry. As she was doing so I watched this look of excitement come over her face. She was glancing at the items in the entryway at the things that she had knocked out of the bag so hastily when searching for her towel. I pondered what she was up to. She showed me soon after by picking up the safety clips I used to hold wires in place during my installations.

With both hands she picked two of them up and placed them directly onto her soft firm nipples. I could see the pain and pleasure come over her all at once. Her mouth gaped open in shock and her eyes gazed down upon them in amusement as she clamped them both down. She stood for a few moments in the doorway, flicking them up and down, left and right. Giggling as the clamps jiggled against her breasts with each flick. I could tell she was becoming more amused with each passing second and wanted to explore further in her escapades.

My girl was having quite a bit of fun. I giggled myself a few times. I watched her then step back onto the entry floor and lean over again to pick up a screwdriver that fell out. She grasped the cold metal end of it, and gently laid the soft plastic handle in between her breasts. With one hand she held both of the clamps together pulling her breast tight around the screwdriver handle. She was enjoying the breast fucking she gave herself so much that she started to squirt little streams of her hot liquid down her legs and onto the tile floor.

Alert as she stepped into one of her puddles she shimmied to the kitchen and reached for her gown she left on the floor. She placed it in between her feet on the floor where she was standing so she could continue her work. She placed the screwdriver into her mouth and began pouring the saliva off her tongue onto its end. After sliding it a few more times between her breasts she begin moving southward. She removed her hands from her breasts and let them fall free so she could spread her slit open and place the screwdriver handle against her clitoris. Taking the metal end of it between her fingers she spun its handle gently in between her wet pussy lips. I could see it bouncing up and down against the folds of her skin in between. She stood completely still after only a brief moment of her actions and began dripping gush after gush of her liquid onto the gown beneath her.

Id had enough of this torture. I began packing my things as I watched her on the tape in the background collecting her mess up as well. She quickly grabbed all the things from the floor and placed them under the entry table and grabbed her gown to throw in the laundry. I took my mess and set it aside, grabbed my tape and jacket, and left for home.

9

I burst into the front door, hungering for her body. I wanted to taste the juices I saw. I wanted to feel her warm breath panting against my flesh. I wanted to feel the throes of her agony as I slid in and out of her body. I wanted to share my orgasm with her in person. The anxiety of my camera work had me ready for the real deal.

I began looking for her and calling her name. I went from the kitchen, the living room, the bedroom, and to no avail she was nowhere to be found. After several minutes of disappointment beginning to set in I started hearing a muffled sound coming from the hall. I paced back and forth trying to hear where it was coming from. Shortly thereafter I noticed the sound coming from the closet. I began panicking. Had she found what I worked so hard to accomplish? Would she be angry with me?

I called to her from outside the door. I told her I was sorry, I pleaded over and over again but no response came back. I was worried I had really upset her. I decided to swallow my fear and confront her. I opened the door and stepped into the large walk in closet. The lights were out but I heard her mumble something as I fumbled for the light cord.

After I flipped on the lights I noticed with sheer terror what was before me. She sat naked on the floor, with her knees tightly curled against her chest. I ran to her and placed my hand to her face. She had her eyes taped shut with electrical tape and her mouth as well. Her ankles were bound with the coaxial cable I had left behind and her wrists were bound quite loosely, enough to have come free of them on her own. I ripped the tape from her mouth and was crying on her and quivering in fear as to what had become of her. Thankfully she seemed to be in good shape. I asked her what had happened as I started to remove the tape from her eyes. She calmly angled her face towards me and whispered my most favored words into my ear, "I love you". I paused at the strangeness of her reaction, and before I could respond by taking anymore tape off her she grabbed my wrist and stopped me. She leaned further into my ear; her lips touching my lobe, and whispered to me that she had been a bad girl. What sick game was this? Why was she acting this way? I asked her what she was talking about and she told me of what she found.

10

During the day when I had stopped to grab my things and the cassette tape, I had made no regard to the fact she was watching me enter the closet for the nothingness I left it with. Out of wonder she went into the closet after I had left to see what it was I had done. She exclaimed that she had found the VCR, and then how she noticed the cables running up the wall to unknown destinations. She followed the cables out of the closet and into the different dark corners of the house I had placed the cameras.

She knew then what I had been up to, but she also knew that I had previously retrieved a tape from that very VCR earlier on because of its lack of one currently. She knew that I had seen her this day and all of her greedy moments of self pleasure. She told me how she began to feel guilty because I wasn't there to have been involved with her and supplied to her what she needed at those moments. She felt guilty for being greedy. She punished herself and it wasn't enough. She needed my assistance.

I picked her up from floor, her warm skin gently peeling from the cold sticky tile floor. I led her out like a good little love slave into the living room and sat her on the floor in front of the television. I took a piece of tape away from one of her eyes and told her to open it. I wanted her to watch what I was forced to watch. I grabbed a chair from the kitchen and sat it down next to her in the living room. I placed the tape from that day in the VCR for her to watch. As it rewound I leaned over from the chair and tightened her hands together a bit more, after all she did it herself, presumably with her teeth.

After the tape finished rewinding, I pressed play and sat back in the chair reclining my feet against her legs as she sat up watching the tape. I told her she had to watch the tape and wasn't allowed to look at me. I pulled my meat out of my pants and began stroking it while flaccid, rolling it across my fingers. I could see her face trying to glance it at, hoping it was getting hard for her. "Not just yet my dear." I told her. You can play after I'm done.

Scene after scene I could see her ass squirm more and more over her feet that were tucked underneath. I could see she was trying to force one of her heels up against her slit so she could feel some pleasure. So she could feel what she had felt in the past of what she was viewing on television.

After the tape had finished I leaned over and covered her eye with the tape once more and covered her mouth back up with the tape that was on it earlier. I whispered sternly into her ear that it was time for me to receive my pleasure. I leaned her over to the floor telling her to lay her face against the carpet. I wanted those plump wet pussy lips in the air for me to lick. I got down on my knees and spread her ass cheeks apart with my hands and in one motion with my head and tongue I let my tongue slide inside her hole. I flipped it from side to side so I could feel the tight walls of her vagina closing against it...forcing it back out. Each time she tensed up I grabbed an end of the loose coaxial cable and swatted it against her ass cheeks. I made her beg with each smack for my dick to be insider her. Once I was pleased with her reaction I placed my soft head against her asshole and let it drop slowly onto her pussy hole. Finally in place, I could have my way. I rammed it hard. Forcing her face against the carpet and straining her to moan more with each thrust. The whimpers she gave were more than I could handle. I made her ask nicely for my cum to fill her up. I leaned back, and thrust my head backwards as I screamed in pleasure, filling her up and telling her to milk it all from my body to the last drop.

After I was satisfied I let her up to relax her tense sweating body. As she quivered there before me I said to her, "You're welcome my slave, if you like being bad I'll have more for you later." I paused in the silence and leaned to her ear whispering, "Do you like being bad my love?" and then she whimpered back, "Yes master, I'll be bad for now on."

"That's a good girl, now go clean up, I have more performances prepared for you this evening, and I want you to look good for the camera." I said as she walked to the bathroom.

Fin

12