All Comments on 'Scared Band: More than Friends'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Historical Note

The Sacred Band, or 'the band', of course was a collection of the greatest fighters of antiquity. They were 'macho gay' in the extreme, which was also not unknown in Hellenistic(Greek) armed forces. They were finally defeated, down to the man, by Philip, the father of Alexander the Great. A cold, stern man, he (Philip) nonetheless was brought to tears seeing what was left of them after the battle..

trannylover16trannylover16over 11 years ago
fantastic!

Loved this story and I really hope to see another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a story

Fantastic story but would have preferred if it had come to a conclusion. Now it is good if there is another part to this story and concludes it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very good story. I would really enjoy a part 2 now that five years have passed and to see where they are at.

Joann69Joann69over 3 years ago

Incredible but would love to see a second chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5303 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...