All Comments on 'School Grounds Ch. 07'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you

I must say I didn't expect this to end this way, but it was a good ending at least for me. Now for Erica, that was different. Hopefully you don't end Cynthia's story that way. Again, thanks for the great story and hope to see more of your writings real soon.

PaperdartPaperdartabout 13 years ago
Surprising Ending

A good story with lots of nice exhibitionism. I did not expect the ending though and it seemed a bit sad to me - Erica had made all that effort and ended up being left. Is this the end of the series or is anything else going to happen to Erica?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Darkside idiocy.

As usual the socalled Dom is just another selfindulgent sociopath.

humiliationloverhumiliationloverabout 11 years ago
Great story

One of the best stories i ever read.

Loved every last word of it, even so i would have preferred a bit more details of her life after her teaching days.

Loved the humiliations in the whole story, espacially the ones she had to do on her own!!

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Sad

What a depressing end to the story. It's sad really. Not so sad that she's submissive and craves humiliation, rather that the dom she served was so petty and cruel for no other reason than he was bored with their relationship. He destroyed her life on a whim and that's the surest sign of a pathetic, worthless dom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good story

I would love to see her finding a new master are mistress to take her even to greater abuse and humiliation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

After all the booze she consumed during the previous chapter, I find it amazing she even was able to awaken when master phoned her early in this chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good story

I would like to see her getting more involved with maybe like her school boss becoming her new mistress are someone to take over for her master and make her do much more maybe make her be a dog are more humiliation stuff like serving a group are a gang make her do more outside nude things !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

First i would like to know how she got started and how she met her master plus i would love to see it go further to a new mistress are master to control her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ridiculous waste of time.

What a pathetic wannabe Dom sociopath, psychopath take your pick. Called this earlier on just skipped the bullshit in between to skim the last section. It just makes a mockery of all those happy healthy BDSM relationships out there.

If this is a reflection of your own needs you need counselling and help or repeated kicks to the balls depending on which one of these characters you’re meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Conclusion

More likely Erica will be kicked out of her apartment due to nonpayment of rent and car repossessed due to nonpayment of months payments. Family shames her away. Friends drop her. Nevertheless, her master keeps an eye out on her. He sends somebody to pick her up, take her to his house where she is told to shower and sleep there for hours before waking up to a sumptuous meal. Dress in normal comfortable clothes and is treated with much respect.

Then she gets the chance to seek revenge and it will be the principal who called the police on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More story with new mistress are master

Like to see her maybe taken over by head mistress and made in to school janitor with more possible things done to her more out side problems!

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvover 4 years ago
Enjoyed This Until The End

The ending really sucked. I mean, it really really sucked.

jdougiejdougiealmost 4 years ago

What a shitty ending

PonderingLifePonderingLifeover 2 years ago

The ending was fitting the story. it was onvious from the story that he did not care about her and that he was only doing it to see how much he could push her.

googo112googo112over 2 years ago

i want to read other story like this more! where i can find it?

googo112googo112about 2 years ago

i want to know, what inside the small white develope

googo112googo112about 2 years ago

i want to know , what is inside a small white develope?

bigblobusabigblobusaover 1 year ago

With her life destroyed, the principal should have whored her out to staff members in exchange for food and board. She could have all the free school food she wanted. And when she wasn't being used, she could sleep in empty closets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous