School Grounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you may realize, you are not in your class, but I can assure you that your clothing for the rest of the day is. You are to go to your classroom where you will find more instructions and your clothes. Hurry up though; you never know when someone will arrive."

Frantically, Erica quickly and awkwardly, due to her hands being cuffed, heads out of the library towards her room. Every step she takes only heightens her arousal caused by the plug buried inside her ass. She gets to her room without any issues, except for a sloppy wet vagina, and immediately locates the clothes as well the further instructions on her desk. He must have put them there during that time he left her alone in the library the first time. She notices that the clothing he has provided her is simply a white, floral print sundress and nothing else. Accepting the fact that she will be wearing so little she picks up her next set of instructions and reads:

"Congrats, you have found your clothes, but as you can see the key for your handcuffs are not here. Unfortunately for you I forgot to leave them on your desk in my rush to get out of their before seven. However, on my way out I did manage to leave them inside of your school mail cubby. So before you can get dressed you will have to get those keys. When you are free you can put on the dress, but you are not to remove the plug. It is to remain inside of you for the remainder of the day. Also, I have your car keys so you will not be able to leave for any reason until I return at the end of the day. Good luck, and be quick."

A little put off by what she has to do, Erica glances at the clock and sees that it is ten till so she will have to hurry. All of the teachers' mail cubbies are located near the front entrance, so this task will be risky. Going up there would mean a great possibility of someone arriving and seeing her, but not going means she will be unable to get dressed. Without much hesitation she makes her way out of the room and towards the front of the school. She leaves her dress on the desk, feeling ok that if she can make it up there without incident, that she can make it back.

Two minutes later, Erica reaches her mail cubby and it looks as if the coast is clear. She grabs the keys, and turns to head back. She does not think it to be a good idea to spend too much time in the front trying to unlock her locks; she will do that in the relative safety of her own classroom. As she is turning around to head back, she hears the sound of keys jiggling, and she realizes that someone has arrived at school already. Erica immediately starts to run, but with the high heels and her hands cuffed together, it is a bit trickier than she expected. Fortunately, she is able to get into the hallway and out of sight of the front door before whoever showed up entered the building. Erica, with her heart racing, makes it back to her room safely and immediately starts to unlock the cuffs. After a bit of maneuvering, her hands are free and she is able to begin working on the lock for the ball gag. It takes a few more seconds, but eventually she gets it unlatched. With her jaw a little achy she quickly slips on the sundress. The dress reaches to about mid thigh, so she will have to be careful not to expose herself trough out the day. Trying to compose herself, Erica looks around the room and thinks to herself if there is anything she is forgetting that could get her in trouble. She stuffs the hand cuffs and the gag into the bottom drawer of her desk, when she looks up she sees the passage he had her write at the start of the morning still in full view on the white board. She quickly scurries to the board and erases it.

To be continued...

12