All Comments on 'Scott and Anne... Again?'

by womenlover

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a wife who stays with her lover

why are you maried and when do anne move in the house with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very hot story!

Just read your story for the upteenth time and find it highly erotic, everytime I read it.~ a friend ;)

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Unless Ann's boyfriend has been fixed or has a low sperm count of some kind, why don't the two of your start a baby and she puts the "blame" on him? Perhaps if you get a baby growing in her belly the two of you can figure out a way of meeting more often to the point that you divorce your wife and she breaks up with her boyfriend, and the two of you move into an apartment together and begin fucking each others brains out. What you have now is a bit of undefined love in that you are constantly lusting for each other anyhow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
your story is a little over the top

the wife dealing at home is way out there.he and anne living in there on home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent Story

Erotic and realistic. I know it can happen cause it has happened. Physical and emotional attraction between co-workers can lead to an intimate relationship regardless of the marital status of the two. A variety of endings are possible.

Author doesn't say, but are these Anne stories based on experience??

Hope to see additional chapters of the Anne story.

Nicely written,

H

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous