Second Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zetony5
zetony5
6 Followers

There lips touched and lightning struck, fusing their lips in an electrifying passionate kiss that seemed eternal.

They ended the kiss both gasping for air, both consumed in their passion.

Gwen looked at her lover and after a few moments said softly. "You can melt my inhibitions away. You have already Peter. You bring out the woman that's in me."

Her warm hand softly caressed his face. She said. "You've shown me more affection in the few hours together than I've known in years. You are bringing back what I had lost." She kissed him gently, softly on the lips.

Peter's hand caressed her shoulder and slowly caressed its way down to her heaving chiffon covered breast. He fondled the soft round orb, gently squeezing it between his fingers. Its stiff nipple pressed against the palm of his hand. He caressed the chiffon covered nipple. Making a circular motion around it slowly and softly barely touched the filmy material.

His touch was sending electrifying sensations rippling over her excited body. Her breast became more and more sensitive as she became more and more aroused.

Peter slowly moved his hand away as he got another chocolate, unwrapping it and teasing Gwen's luscious lips with the sensual treat. She opened her lips and he let the chocolate slip in between them.

She reached out and pushed the covers back. Uncovering their bodies down to their hips. She swung a leg over Peter and raised herself up.

Gwen straddled him over his waist. Her nighty was standing out over her firm pert breasts. Her nipples were hard and swollen with excitement.

"You are a very beautiful woman, god you're beautiful." Peter said, reaching up

His hands slipped under Gwen's nighty to fondle her firm breasts.

"And you are a very sexy man. Ohh your soft touch is driving me wild." Gwen said huskily as she kneaded his smooth chest and squeezed his nipples.

Gwen pressed her thighs against his sides as she whispered. "My breasts are aching for your caresses. Oh Peter I need you to kiss and suckle them. Hmm." She said throatily.

Reaching up she lifted her nighty over her head. Holding it in one hand she trailed it across Peter's face, slowly teasing him with the sheer filmy garment. Then playfully she tossed it to the side where it fell to the floor.

"You beautiful woman, you sexy woman." Peter said as he admired the shapely form that towered over him. Her bare breasts firm and topped with stiff aroused dark nipples. That stood out oh so proud. Their aureoles were all dark and puffy. Peter slid his hand slowly up her abdomen on up to her chest. Gently fondling and squeezing her breasts, very softly, forming rings around her nipples with the palm of his hands.

The suggestive contact making Gwen even more aroused. She ground her thighs against Peter and her hands mauled and caressed his smooth chest.

"Ohh lover Ohhmm." Gwen moaned bringing her hands up to press his hand against to her aching breast.

Peter slowly slipped a cupped hand down over her trimmed pubic curls, his fingers between her thighs and under them.

Pressing the heel of his hand against her pubis his index finger touched the wrinkled portal of her butt.

Gwen pressed her crotch against Peter's hand as she let herself fall forward over him. There chests against each other's.

Peter put a hand behind Gwen's head whispering. "Come here sweet thing I want to kiss you."

"That sounds nice lover." Gwen said as she lowered her head toward his.

Her hair was cascading down around her face.

Gwen said as there lips touched. "I'm all yours my sexual lover." Their kiss was a passionate urgent one. There tongues probing deeply into each other wide-open mouths.

Gwen rolled off of Peter her hand snaking its way down to his pyjama pants. It grasped the covers and pushed them down and off of him. Then lay on the bulge in his pyjamas, caressing the hot throbbing bulge.

Peter was caressing her crotch with the flat palm of his hand.

She reached over to the night table and felt for the bag, and then fumbling in it she found the packet she was searching for. She opened it and took out a foil pouch slipping it under her pillow. Reaching over again she took out a chocolate and managed to unwrap it. Popping it in between her lips Gwen turned and brushed Peters lips with the chocolate as it protruded from her lips. He parted his lips and they both enjoyed the sensual candy.

He rolled on to his side so he was facing Gwen. Looking admiringly at her warm soft breasts, slowly rising and falling with each breath she took. He softly caressed them with the back of his hand. The soft warm touch of his hand excited her. An intimate sensual kind of feeling that made her sigh contentedly. Turning his hand over Peter gently trailed his fingers across her chest Lightly, slowly, tantalizingly from one round soft orb to the other. Briefly touching her dark engorged nipples.

"Oh Peter you have no idea how enticing your caresses feel." Her hand went behind his head and pulled it over so she could kiss him. There lips touched and they urgently sucked each other's lips and they're anxious tongues probed deeply and wantonly into each other's mouths.

Gwen was mussing Peter's hair, her hand movement registering her excitement. As they parted their lips, Peter kissed her chin and neck. Slithering his lips down onto her heaving breast. Her hand was pressing his head down onto her heaving breasts. His lips found a firm stiff nipple. Running his tongue around its aureole.

Gwen moaned gutturally. "Ugh ohh-fff " Gwen gasped as she sucked in air through her teeth.

Peter took her nipple into his mouth and lathered it in saliva and ran his tongue around it and over its hot wet skin. He sucked on it gently as he caressed it the tip of his tongue.

"Ohh Peter." Gwen gasped as her hand raked his head.

He raised his hand and gently fondled her other breast, cupping his hand over and squeezed it, letting his cupped fingers slide over the surface gently closing around its firm nipple and squeezing it. Gently rolling it between his fingers.

Moving his head he kissed and suckled on the other hot excited breast as Gwen raked his back and chest. Her excitement was getting higher and higher.

Peter's hands fondled her heaving breasts as he was kissing his way down over her tummy, down to her heavenly curls. As he did Gwen kicked off the covers and lay before her lover in her lace panties. Peter was kissing his way down her leg as his hand slipped down and rested on her lace covered love lips. Peter took hold of one of her feet and sucked her toes one after another.

The sensation was making her wriggle and giggle. After caressing her foot Peter started kissing and caressing his way up the inside of her leg. He kissed the back of her knee and up her inner thigh.

"Ohh, ohh you are driving me crazy." Gwen whispered in a sultry tone. She bent her legs and parted them. One hand was fondling her breasts, squeezing and crushing them. Her other hand rubbed her love lips through her lace panties.

Peter came to her love nest and sucked on the fine material over it. He felt her wetness and could taste her excitement her womanly essence.

He started moving down the other leg when Gwen reached down grabbed the hem of her panties and eased it down. Peter felt them against his face and took hold of them and eased them from over her hips and down her upper thighs.

"Take them off of me p-l-e-a-s-e." Gwen begged him. As he slipped the filmy garment off of her feet and dropped them on the bed Gwen whispered softly. "Hmm that feels a lot better." She undid the button of his pyjama pants and proceeded to pull them off of his legs and dropped them on the floor, to which Peter exclaimed that it felt better as well.

"I think we've passed the point of no return haven't we." Gwen said as she caressed his chest. Her eyes had a sultry look to them as she bit her lip.

Peter fondled her heaving breast as he said. "I don't think we have any point of no return really. If we do it's getting really close. You are breathtaking, irresistible." He raised himself up and looked admiringly at the warm body that was lying beside him saying. "Seeing you lying on the bed makes me wish I were an artist. To have the opportunity to capture in paint such a gorgeous form. Gwen you are the reason boys try to peek on there e big sisters or Mums in the nude. You are lovely." Peter bent down and kissed a warm virile breast, gently nipping at the erect nipple. Snaking his arm under her and manually rolling her on top of him.

As she looked down on him Gwen said. "Thank you for all those feelings. To be told that I'm that lovely would have been ok. But do you think I'm gorgeous my lover. So you'd like to be an artist and paint me." Gwen said as she straddled him and lay flat on top of him. Peter felt her hot breasts pressing against him and her hips grinding against his.

She looked into his eyes and kissed him, her tongue stabbing between his parted lips then her lips touched his. They kissed a passionate long kiss. Gasping for the occasional breath.

Gwen reached down and raked her fingers along his thighs. As she pressed her hips down as hard as she could. Wriggling her hips side to side.

Gasping for air Gwen freed her lips saying in a throaty guttural voice. "Fuck me my lover. Take me. Make me your own. Make passionate love to me." She rolled over onto her back. Her legs wide apart and her knees slightly bent.

Peter Rolled on to his side putting an arm across her he caressed and fondled her soft hot breast and suckled on first one then the other.

Sliding his head down over Gwen's tummy down to her trimmed pubic curls.

Peter sucked her love lips. Taking them into his mouth, licking them and pushing his tongue between them. Opening his lips he covered her hot excited cunt with his mouth. Poking his tongue in as far as he could and moving it around as Gwen pushed her hips up against his face.

Putting a hand behind Peter's head and pressed his face against her hot very aroused cunt.

Peter was crushing one breast while Gwen was wringing the nipple of the other between her fingers. He slipped a finger into her hot aroused cunt and curled it to caress her from within. After a short while he inserted a second finger and caressed her hot slippery love canal. Avidly sucking her excited love bud.

She gasped. "Ugh, ohh, ohh lover ohh fuuck I'm cumming. Her body shuddered and writhed. Gwen's eyes were closed yet she experienced a kaleidoscope of colour as she climaxed.

Peter had his mouth over her hot, hot cunt as it erupted and he consumed her love juices as much as he could. His chin was wet were some had dribbled out and run down his chin. He crawled up her hot body dribbling love juice over hot sensitive breasts. Gwen opened her dreamy eyes as she felt it on her skin. Putting her hand on her breasts she slowly massaged it into her soft skin.

She said in a throaty voice. "My lover, oh my lover. I'm yours how ever you want me, where ever you want me and when ever, I don't care any more, I'm yours. Oh Peter I've never had sex like I've had with you. You've made love to me with such passion. Roll over now and let me love you." As Peter lay flat on the bed Gwen kissed him passionately and urgently. Taking his bottom lip and sucking on it as her tongue ran along it. Letting it go her tongue played with his drawing it into her eager mouth. She closed her hot lips around it and sucked on it.

Her hand caressed his smooth chest, her finger tracing rings softly around a nipple. The touch made Peter squirm.

Gwen slid down and slowly covered his chest with soft wet kisses. She got to a nipple and ran her tongue around it then she sucked it at first as she did Peter whispered. "Hmm that feels so good." He put a hand behind her head and pressed to his chest.

Gwen caressed his chest and as she did she reached under her pillow and found the foil packet and transferred it to her other hand. Gwen caressed her way down over his firm abdomen.

She moved her soft lips slowly down, down. Probing his belly button with the tip of her tongue, then on down to his very stiff red penis. Its purple-red man head lay close to him. The head had a dribble of lubricant oozing out of it.

"Hmm my lovers lover" Gwen said softly as she put her hand around the prize she longed for. To fill her eager, aching hot cunt.

As Gwen touched him Peter twitched.

Gwen dipped her head and took his hot prick into her warm wet lips. Pushing down she immersed more of his hot erection into eager mouth.

"O-h-h that feels so good sweet thing, I'll cum in short order if you continue though." Peter said as he stroked Gwen's hair and caressed her soft breast. She pulled away, releasing his very excited prick.

"As much as I'd love for that to happen I want to feel you up inside, filling me with it even more." Gwen muttered in a soft sultry voice. She rose up and knelt as she opened the packet and gently took out the latex contents. She dropped the foil on the floor.

Looking at the light blue condom she whispered softly. "A fine sock to keep my lover warm while he works." She giggled as she slowly sheathed him in the filmy latex. She flipped a leg over her prone lover and sidled her way up and positioned her hot wet aching cunt over his prick. She wriggled to where she could reach under herself and slip his erection into her.

As he slipped into her cunt deeper and deeper she wriggled back to take him in as deeply as she could. Then she knelt upright with her hands on her thighs. Gwen looked down on her lover.

Her eyes partly closed saying in a bedroom sultry tone. "My lover you are mine and I'm yours." As she finished speaking she slowly rose up then slowly lowered her cunt over the erect prick inside of it.

Peter reached up and caressed and softly fondled her hot excited breasts.

Gwen leaned forward and put her hands on Peters shoulders. She began to slowly ride his erection, her breasts bounced up and down with each movement of her body. With the movement and her lubrication inside her cunt the condom was making her feel warmer and more aroused.

Peter was getting more excited all the time. Reaching out he grasped Gwen's hips and they rolled over.

Peter lay almost flat on top of Gwen and they kissed in a wanton, lecherous way. As it ended Gwen gasped gutturally her eyes partly closed. "Take me. Fuck me, I'm all yours lover. My love I want you so bad." As she was speaking Peter raised himself up and Gwen spread and bent her legs. She added. "Lover I want to feel your balls smack my butt. Drive your prick into me, f-u-c-k me."

Peter drove his stiff prick into Gwen's hot cunt with all his strength.

His climax was coming closer and closer. His hips were moving as fast as he could drive them.

His heart was pounding in his chest.

With one last powerful thrust he came. In two three hot jets of cum. Briefly he felt feint, saw a myriad of sparking colour lights. He thrust into her cunt one more time before slowly rolling off of her soft warm body. Laying flat on his back. Peter was totally spent.

After a short while Gwen rolled onto her side sliding a leg over his hip saying softly as she caressed his damp chest. "Lover you are very special, fuck now I'm a woman again. Not the shell of a woman that I was for so long. You've given me what I needed. You were what I needed."

Gwen rose up and knelt by him slowly sliding the condom off of his still erect prick. Picking up her nighty and panties then the foil pouch. She went into the bathroom.

Gwen pulled the covers over Peter and quietly slid into bed beside him and curled up behind him. She put her arm over his shoulder. Warm and happy like Peter, fell asleep.

The phone rang and they both jumped at the sound, and then realized what it was.

"Hello" Peter said a bit sleepy. "Oh thank you. Is the restaurant open for breakfast please?" Peter asked. "Thank you very much."

"Good morning lover, did you sleep well?" Gwen asked Peter as she kissed him tenderly.

"Good morning sweet thing, I slept like a baby. How about you, did you sleep well?" Peter replied as he got out of bed.

He was totally nude and his penis was semi erect. He turned toward the bed saying. "You want the bathroom room first precious?"

"Oh I don't mind. I slept like a contented happy baby with my baby." Gwen replied. She added. " "You can go first if you want, ok."

"Ok, I won't be too long. I'll leave the door open ok?" Peter replied as he picked up his toothbrush and electric razor. He shaved and cleaned his teeth then opened the glass shower doors and got in.

He adjusted the water temperature to his liking. He turned to check that the door was shut. Gwen was in the room sitting on the toilet he saw through the opaque glass. Soaping himself up he washed his semi erect penis. His soapy hand rubbing it up and down. Looking through the opaque door he could see Gwen standing near the sink caressing her self. She had one foot up on the toilet, which spread her legs. The images made Peter penis stiff and throbbing. He began to masturbate as he watched her. He could here her as she began to moan.

Peter was almost ready to cum as Gwen moved and opened the shower door.

Peter came in one, two thick jets of cum out of the shower and on to the bathmat.

"My, my, a bitch in heat and a stag in rut." Gwen said squatting directly in front of Peter. Cum was still oozing from his penis.

Gwen put her cupped hands under the shower and caught some water and splashed his dripping penis then she grasped it in one hand.

Lowering her head took the man head in her open mouth and gently sucked the remaining cum from it. As she did Peter exclaimed throatily. "Hmm, Ohh man you are one hot lady."

Gwen stood and got into the shower. Peter knelt in front of her as Gwen closed the shower doors. His head was between her thighs and was licking and sucking her love lips. His tongue slipped into her hot wet cunt.

Standing he put his arms around her neck and they kissed. Peter proceeded to wash her back and then her front, up and down. As they got out of the shower they dried each other and admiring each other's body as they did.

Dropping the towels on the floor they went and dressed. They packed and closed their bags and putting them against the room wall.

They went to the restaurant for there breakfast. Each ordered bacon eggs, hash browns and brown toast and coffee.

"Thank you for a lovely evening sweetheart. The night spoke for itself in the shower." Gwen said very softly. She reached across the table for Peter's hand.

"Thank you for a terrific evening sweet thing and as you said the night expressed itself strongly in the shower. You are a very beautiful woman Gwen. Our nights were told in the Decamaron book." Peter exclaimed.

"The Decamaron must be a hot sexy read. I'd say adult store material."

"Not quite but pretty close. It's a raunchy classic of the past. "Peter said.

Breakfast over Peter and Gwen drove back into town. At the Mall they kissed a short good bye. Making there separate ways to the office.

"Good morning Gwen. Would you send this for me please?" Peter asked.

"Good morning Mr Morris. I can do it right away. Would you like to wait?"

"No that's all right. There's no real rush on it. As long as it goes out some time today."

Peter said as he turned to go back to his office. Then he said. "There may be a reply it all depends on the engineers. If they do reply it won't be straight away that's for sure. - Thanks."

"Ok Mr Morris. If there are any replies I'll let you know."

Lunchtime Peter went for a burger at Wendy's and read the local paper.

Busy at his desk he heard a knock at his door. "Come in." He said. Looking up there was Gwen. She had a piece of paper in her hand.

zetony5
zetony5
6 Followers