Second Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waiter came with a tray. Gwen's cereal and toast along with two cups and a carafe of coffee.

Peter asked for scrambled eggs and brown toast and small glass of orange juice. He poured two cups of coffee saying softly. So you enjoyed our time together. I'm so glad, for you in particular. I have enjoyed the time as well, really so thank you as well.

The waiter came with Peters breakfast and left them.

"You say that you are glad that I enjoyed myself in particular, sorry I Don't Understand!" Gwen said softly as she was looking at Peters sparkling eyes.

"Oh ok, the reason I said that was because you haven't had any fun or passion for so long a time. I wanted our time to give you some of what you've missed. Hopefully you have." Peter said as he rubbed Gwen's wrist on the table.

"You have given me all of that lover and lots more. So be happy my love, be happy. Believe me I am."

They finished there breakfast quietly. Peter paid on the way out.

There wasn't much traffic on the way back into town so they had plenty of time. Peter parked next to Gwen's car.

Before Gwen got out she leant over and kissed Peter tenderly and long.

She reached over and got her bag, getting out of the car she said quietly. "See you in a wee while." She got into her car.

Peter drove away.

And yet another day at work begins!!