Second Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went to the front desk and booked the call and Peter settled up for there room.

As they walked hand in hand back to there room Gwen said softly as she squeezed his hand. "I think I'm falling for you lover. I know I am. What's more I don't care." As they went into there room she added. "I've fallen for you Peter, big time. You were right I know when you said that it's dangerous. We've been careful and we'll continue to be. We'll have our love for each other." She said as she put her arms around him.

They kissed like it was there very last kiss. Passionately, wantonly it was a totally sexual kiss again. A kiss that needed to be kissed, and was unable to wait a moment longer.

As they parted gasping for air Gwen said in a cheeky chiding tone. "Ok that's enough of that. Get the Jacuzzi going what are you waiting for, eh!"

"Yes ma-am right away ma-am. Don't keep your blouse on though ok." Peter replied his voice full of fun.

The hum of the pump motor began and the water erupted with bubbles. Peter adjusted the water temperature.

As Peter was undressing he said. "You feel the same as I do. Can we carry on knowing what we know?"

He sat naked at the bottom of the bed and added. "Gwen I so want our affair to go on I just wonder if we can."

Gwen came over to him and stood between his feet, she was nude as well. Looking into his eye's she said softly, her voice a little nervous. "My lover. Yes we can. Yes we will. I'm not going to loose you." She pulled him up and they went over to the Jacuzzi.

"Let me get some towels." Peter said as Gwen dipped a finger into the foaming water.

Peter came with two large fluffy towels and spread them on the floor.

"This is great she said as she sat down in the foamy water. Peter got in beside her and sat down. He put his arm around her shoulders as Gwen rested her head on his shoulder.

He put his arm around her shoulder and his hand cupped a soft breast caressing it softly, his palm pressing against its puffy nipple.

The pleasurable feeling excited her and in response she put her hand down on his thigh. Slipping it up till it was touching his very stiff penis.

He put his other hand over hers slipping it away from his erection, whispering. "If you keep touching my prick I'll blow, I'm that hot for you.

They quietly enjoyed the foaming warm water for a while.

Peter said. "Lets dry off and go to the lounge for a night cap."

"That's a great idea. You sure are hot, and for me, hmm!"

They stepped out and dried off. Dressed and went to the lounge.

Gwen ordered a martini and Peter rum and coke.

"That thing at the cinema was really erotic, I still find it hard to believe that I did it. God was that daring or what. It sure was fun though. Did you really want to jerk off as well?" Gwen said softly as she looked to see if any one was watching or could hear her.

"Kissing your bare breast must have triggered the feeling in me. We were some how setting each other off. God I want you so much, you can't imagine, believe me."

"I feel the same, all I want to do is make passionate love with you. - Kiss me lover." She whispered turning her head Peter kissed her softly.

"Would you like another martini?" Peter asked Gwen.

"No sweetheart. All I want is you." Gwen said softly.

"Ok lets kick this scene." Peter said as he got up and offered his hand to Gwen. Taking it Gwen said. "Sounds fine to me. I'm missing the warmth of my man."

On the walk back to there room Peter asked Gwen. "This may sound a strange question. "Rita how well do you know her?"

"Rita. Not really well. We saw each other at Timothy's a couple of times. Why. You haven't got a thing for her." Gwen replied with a quizzical look on her face.

"No, no. I've never even spoken to her. The reason I asked. Peter said as he opened the door and added. "I was having lunch a couple of days ago. When Rita and a blond girl were sitting close. I was just wondering. I think she may be a lesbian."

"Well I don't know. I know she is married, no kids though. And what makes you think that she is a lesbian. Because she was sitting with the blond." Gwen was becoming agitated and a bit annoyed.

"Rita was reading when the blond joined her. They were under the weeping willow on the grounds. Anyway Rita showed the other girl what she was reading. The next thing the blond unbuttoned her blouse and put a hand under one of her boobs. Rita put her hand on it and caressed it then she leaned over and kissed it. Then they kissed each other, it wasn't just a peck, but a lingering kiss. The blond buttoned up her blouse and they left. Rita had her arm around the blonds shoulder and her hand was over a breast as they went. I'm sorry if I offended you sweet thing. I thought she was marries as well. It intrigued me that was all. Nothing more than that." Peter said as they sat at the bottom of the bed. He put his arm around Gwen's shoulders.

"Wow, it looks like she may be a bisexual. You just don't know do you. And you were a voyeur. Weren't you, you naughty man?" Gwen said as she rested her head on his shoulder.

- - ->>She squeezed his thigh as she got up and went to the bathroom. She came out and started undressing saying. "That feels better." She pulled out the nighty and panties from under her pillow as Peter headed to the bathroom.

Gwen got another nighty and panty set out of her bag. They were red and her panties were crotch less. She slipped the others into her bag. Slipping into bed she got another condom out of the drawer and put it under her pillow. As Peter came out of the bathroom Gwen pulled the covers up to her chin and feigned sleep.

Peter got his pyjamas pants from under his pillow. He undressed and put on his pyjamas and slipped into bed.

He looked at Gwen's pretty face and her auburn curls spread out over the pillow. He kissed her forehead softly and turned over so his back was towards her.

Gwen slipped her arm over him. It lay across his chest.

Peter could smell her perfume both a delicate and seductive scent.

He slid an arm over her body, coming to rest over her warm firm butt, its shape enticing to the touch. He pressed her to his back.

"Hmm" Gwen sighed. Her hand brushed his smooth skin.

Peter's hand found the bottom of Gwen's nighty and slid it up, as he touched her panties her leg rose up and onto his.

He slipped his fingers under the top hem of her panties, into the valley of her hot buttocks cheeks. Slowly slipping lower and lower, finally touching the puckered lips of her butt.

Gwen whispered. "No lover not there."

"That's ok sweetheart it's not my thing either."

Her hand sneaked its way down over Peter abdomen and caressed his partly stiff penis as his hand was still in the top of her panties. He slipped it over her hips and down into the curls of her love triangle.

Gwen rolled over onto her back and gently pulled Peter onto his side. He peered into Gwen's eyes in the low lighting of a floor lamp in the far corner of the room.

Brushed his hand over her brow kissing it softly.

Letting his arm lay across her breast. "You are a lovely, lovely woman sweet thing. When I'm with you I have to pace myself. Otherwise I'd be in big trouble. You get me so hot I could cum at the snap of the finger. God you are so hot and sexy." He said softly.

"You are pretty hot as well lover. You make me very wet as well, pretty quickly at that. I can hardly keep my hands off of you, you sex machine.

Earlier you asked me if I knew Rita and told me that you saw her and the blond girl doing. Like I said I don't know her well at all. What they were doing does sound like she is bi-sexual. Or at least has some feeling that way. What would you think of me if I had feeling like Rita? I have to admit that I have wondered once in a while what it would be like to touch another woman. And be touched by one, sexually I mean." Gwen said softly and candidly. She added. "I hope I haven't put you off lover. If I have, I have."

"Gwen you haven't put me off. In fact I admire your honesty and candid feelings. To me what you admitted makes me want you all the more. It gives you another dimension. I absolutely adore you." Peter continued. "If you feel you want to taste feminine affection. For me I'd say, go ahead take a taste, don't refuse your feelings. I've seen some gay pictures of guys and it revolted me. I don't have a gay feeling anywhere. But that's me. Sweetheart you've heard the saying. 'Try it you may like it'. I've seen some lesbian pictures and think it's really sexy an looks so gentle and soft."

Peter kissed her and she put a hand around his head and ran her fingers through his hair, pressing him to her.

Their kiss had become that urgent wanton, sexual craving kiss.

His hand moved to her heaving hot breast, he caressed it and fondled its nipple and aureole through the filmy garment. It was hot and puffy under the palm of his hand as her breast rose and fell with each breath. Her heart was beating fast with excitement and anticipation.

Gasping for air they parted their tender lips. "Ohh fuck Peter" Gwen gasped gutturally, adding. "Take me my love, take me. - - Oh Peter fuck me. I need you in me so much." She had a hand on the top hem of his pyjama pants and slid it inside and around his erection.

Peter put his hand down on to the bed and raised himself up. The covers fell away behind him.

Gwen kicked them down further and lay looking up at Peter.

He was openly admiring her. As his eyes moved down her gorgeous body she parted and bent her legs.

Her crotch less panties were now fully in view.

"You are gorgeous sweetheart. Simply gorgeous you sexy sensual girl." Peter said as he knelt down by her hips and dipped his head on to her exposed love triangle.

Her love lips were puffed up, excitedly hot.

He barely touched her love lips with the wet tip of his tongue, sending shocks of pleasure through her. He made his tongue wetter with saliva and softly caressed her clit-covering hood. Making wet rings around it and lightly pressing the tip of it.

Gwen pushed her hips up to meet the pleasing pressure. She reached down and pressed his head against her aching cunt.

He put his mouth over her love lips and sucked them into his eager mouth, running his tongue around them, and in between them. They were very wet with Peter's saliva on the outside and wet inside with her slippery love juices.

She was wriggling and squirming with the pleasurable sensations that were shooting through her entire body. She moaned. "Ohh - uugh Peter you are driving me crazy, - ohhgod." Her hips pushed up again.

Peter Crawled over her leg and knelt between her legs. He looked at the hot swollen love lips, licking a finger he gently inserted in between them. Curling the tip up he caressed the inside of her hot excited cunt. Bending he placed his lips over her sensitive love bud. Gently sucking it and softly rubbing it with the smooth back of his tongue.

Gwen hands were raking the back of Peter's head as she pressed it into her crotch as hard as she could. "Ughhh ooohhh fuuck. I'm c-u-m-m-i-n-g." Gwen gasped gutturally as her hips shuddered.

Peter slipped his finger out he put his open mouth over her cunt as he finger caressed her love bud.

Gwen convulsed again and again her head rolled from side to side. Her eyes were shut tight. Even so she was seeing a myriad of bright shining colours and shapes. Her brow beaded with sweat. Spreading her thighs as wide as she could. "Oohughfuuck." Gwen gasped as she climaxed. An orgasm that engulfed her and shook her body; a series of convulsions rocked her body. She let forth a stream of her love juices over Peters face and into his mouth. Then the rest ran down the inside of her thighs, dripping from her butt cheeks was the essence of Gwen, and Peter's nectar. He drank it all down and sucked all he could from her swollen cunt and rolled off and laid flat on his back beside her.

Nothing was or needed to be said as they lay beside each other.

Gwen's hand on his pyjama pants leg.

After a couple of long minutes Gwen rose up and said softly. "We don't need these now do we." As she pulled down his pyjama pants and taking them off. Bending at his hips she gently raised his very stiff penis and slipped into her parted lips. Just it's man-head at first, then slowly nearly all of its length.

"Oh Gwen hmm that feels great. You are a great lover." Peter whispered.

Letting his penis slip out of her hot lips she replied. "So are you my lover." She straddled him kneeling over his hot wet prick Gwen softly grasped it and quickly slid it into her hot wet fiery cunt.

Peter had his eyes closed as he enjoyed Gwen sucking him off, but when he felt her weight over him and his prick slipping into her cunt.

He opened his eyes and was about to caution Gwen. But before he could Gwen had leant forward and was kissing him passionately. Rubbing her soft breasts on his chest.

Peter put a hand behind her head and ran his finger through her auburn hair. He pressed her lips to his.

Gwen began slowly rocking back and forth on the hot piston. Moving it in and out of her hot wet cunt. Slowly rocking back and forth, and back and forth.

"You feel so very good love. This is what I want. You're in the nude, in me.

"You feel great as well lover. We mustn't though. We are playing with a deadly fire sweetheart. Let me put on a condom, please." Peter almost pleaded.

"Ok my love it's under my pillow." Gwen said as she slid off of him.

Peter reached under Gwen's pillow and found the foil pouch.

He tore it open and as he did Gwen gently took out the latex disc between her fingers. She wriggled down his thighs a bit. Taking the condom she slipped it over his man head that was all slippery with her juices, and his pre-cum. Gently she unrolled the thin latex all the down his stiff shaft.

Having secured her treasure Gwen moved back over his hot prick and thrust her cunt down on to it in one urgent movement.

Peter reached up under her nighty and cupped his hands over her breasts, rubbing the palm of his hand against her sensitive aroused nipples, and then making circles around them with the tips of his fingers, barely touching her yet exciting her more and more.

Gwen reached up and pulled the filmy nighty off over her head and trailed it over Peters face before dropping it to the floor. They both chuckled.

"You look very sexy in red." Gwen said.

"Not as sexy and sultry as you do sweetheart." He said as he caressed her breasts, and added. "You are so soft and warm. You have such fine skin. Meant to be taken care of and made to love to. I want to take care of you Gwen. We've been making love and I want to keep making love to you. I want us to be much more than naughty. When I'm with you I want to be totally sexual, carnal. God woman you bring out the very devil in me." Peter said. His voice was filled with emotion and passion.

"We both want the very same things Peter. I'd love for you to take care of me and I want for us to keep on making love. I think we bring out the devil in each other. When I'm with you I feel like an irresponsible adolescent, not a care in the world. Live for today and let tomorrow take care of its self." Gwen said softly, her voice a bit emotional.

She had her hands on Peter's chest and was gently squeezing his nipples between her fingers.

He twitched at her touching him, and she squeezed her thighs against his sides as she wriggled her hips.

Peter slid a hand down and gently rubbed the area around her clit as he fondled a breast with the other hand, running his little finger around its nipple very gently.

Gwen began to pump his prick.

"Roll over lover." Peter said.

Gwen rose up off of Peter and rolled over. Her legs were as wide apart as she could get them.

Peter slipped into her and began to slowly thrust his rampant prick into her hot wet cunt. After a few strokes he withdrew his prick and holding it between two fingers he caressed her exposed clit with the slippery wet tip.

The unexpected touch sent shivers through Gwen.

He reinserted his prick into his lover's steamy wet cunt as far as he could get it in. Thrusting in and out slowly yet forcefully.

He lowered his head and kissed her passionately. There tongue playing together. He moved down to suck on a heaving breast.

Her nipple was very aroused. His tongue licking the appendage, running circles around it. "Oohhmm. " Gwen moaned. "Ohhfuck you incredible man. You are driving me crazy. Bite my tits - o-o-h-h."

Peter took her nipple into his mouth and gently between his teeth, gently gnawing on it.

"Ohhhfuuck." Gwen gasped as she wrapped her legs around him, holding her lover in a bear hug.

Relaxing her legs Peter began really fucking her; it was a hard and fast fucking. Gwen's hands were on his back and raking his skin, her head pushing back into the pillow. She thrust her hips up to meet his thrusts. Her eyes shut tight.

Peter could feel her cunt sucking him in and grasping his prick, her hands down on the bed, grasping hands full of bed sheets as her hips writhed and shook. "Ooh, ooohhh fuuuck I'm cumming.

Her hips shuddered and writhed as her head rolled from side to side.

Her legs went limp and slid flat on to the bed.

Peter had cum shortly before Gwen had her explosive orgasm.

He slipped out of her and rolled over onto his back.

Reaching down he pulled the bed sheet up over them and they fell asleep.

They were woken up by the sound of the phone for there early call.

"Good morning my love." Gwen said as she got up and reaching over Peter she kissed him tenderly.

"Good morning sweetheart, sleep well." He replied as he slid the sheet down. Gwen slipped a hand down onto his limp condom covered penis.

"Well what do we have hear." She chuckled adding. "Yes I slept like a baby. You take a shower first lover."

"Ok I wont be long." Peter said as he slid off of the bed. Grabbing the condom as it slid off of him.

Peter came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. He found Gwen sitting on the bed.

Tears were welling up in her eyes as she and she held out her arms to Peter.

"What's the matter sweetheart, Hm." Peter said tenderly as he took her in his arms and held her to him.

"No there's nothing wrong. I've had a two night secret honeymoon. I'm lamenting the fact that its over that's all. Thank you for the wonderfully romantic times my real lover. I'd better get in the shower." Gwen said softly as she got up and kissed Peter tenderly on the lips.

Turning she slipped out of her crotch less panties and went into the bathroom.

Peter dressed and packed his bag. He took the packet of condoms from the drawer and was about to put them in his bag as Gwen came out of the bathroom. She was all soft and pink. Her towel draped around her shoulders. "Don't lose those what ever you do." Gwen chided him as she walked past him.

She patted him on the butt in passing.

"No we mustn't give the maid service the opportunity to make it with the door man or what ever. That would be unethical. Probably against company policy as well." Peter joked.

"You go get a table while I take the bags out to the car." Peter suggested.

"Good idea. Ok I'll see you shortly and no chatting up the clerks at the desk ok.' Gwen replied laughing.

"Spoil sport. See you shortly." Peter said as he picked up there bags and headed to the door. He put the bags on the back seat and headed back into the hotel and straight to the restaurant.

Gwen was sitting out in the middle area.

Have you ordered yet? Peter asked her.

"I'm having a bowl of cereal, toast and coffee." Gwen replied smiling as she looked into Peter's eyes. She said softly. "Thank you for a lovely time Sweetheart."

"It was all my pleasure believe me." Peter said as he took Gwen's hand and kissed it.